I guess this means I'm old....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

I guess this means I'm old....

Post by smackaholic »

Lil' miss smackaholic informed the heater and me that we will become grandparents this year! She and her husband are expecting around the beginning of October.

Wanna know what's scary?

I think she was in 3rd grade when I first started wasting time with you imbeciles at SC3. Hell, Cockblock was in diapers and he gets married in September.

Enjoy every day, fukkos. Life really is short.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: I guess this means I'm old....

Post by Wolfman »

I hear you. I'll be 84 in May. I have one granddaughter just got married. A "great" grandchild may be coming some time. I'm definitely slowing down. My cardiologist says I'm doing good, so I guess I have a few more miles in me yet.
If I just no longer show up here and to listen to Tune Town, it probably means I checked out.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

I work part time… mostly with kids my sons’ ages. 3 grandkids keep me going. Enjoy every day. Between curbs, stray bullets, and ex-wives we can be taken out in a second!

Congrats to Wolfie on your marriage longevity and to smack on the impending grandchild.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:22 pm Lil' miss smackaholic informed the heater and me that we will become grandparents this year! She and her husband are expecting around the beginning of October.

Wanna know what's scary?

I think she was in 3rd grade when I first started wasting time with you imbeciles at SC3. Hell, Cockblock was in diapers and he gets married in September.

Enjoy every day, fukkos. Life really is short.
Congratulations on the future liberal!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:29 pm
:shock: :lol:

Funny how things change. I was as radical a leftist as all hell when I was late teens, early 20s. My dad and I argued like hell all the time. I’d go by to visit…he’d kick me out of his house for: dissing Nixon, dissing the military, praising some leftwing magazine article.

Such is life…
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:07 pm

Funny how things change. I was as radical a leftist as all hell when I was late teens, early 20s. My dad and I argued like hell all the time. I’d go by to visit…he’d kick me out of his house for: dissing Nixon, dissing the military, praising some leftwing magazine article.

Such is life…
Yeah that didn’t happen.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

JPGettysburg wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:55 pm
Booger wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:57 pm I work part time… mostly with kids my sons’ ages. 3 grandkids keep me going. Enjoy every day. Between curbs, stray bullets, and ex-wives we can be taken out in a second!

Congrats to Wolfie on your marriage longevity and to smack on the impending grandchild.
"Stray bullets?"

You live in a democrat run city?
I don’t live in one, but I do work in one. Wouldn’t ever come near this shithole city if not for my part time gig.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Booger wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:07 pm

Such is life…
Yep, once one starts a career and finds out how much the useless gubmint takes from your paycheck, then the switcheroo happens.

There are, however, exceptions, right Kierland and Screw?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Some people have principles yes. What’s your excuse asswipe?
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Principles? I'm devoid of principles because I don't like handing over hard earned $$$ to people that couldn't add 2 and 2 and come up with 4?

God you're beyond help....
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice false dicot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You
Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative
When Old, You Have No Brain.

I have heard this statement attributed to Winston Churchill. The interwebs say it was around far earlier.

Whoever said it, was right.

A young person who has not yet come to the understanding that people are motivated primarily by self interest, think that government can make everything better.

But once you come to this realization and have witnessed firsthand, just how self serving people in government are, there are 3 reasons to continue to support it.

The first is that you really are just a little soft in the head and have still failed to grasp the concept.

Second, you're part of the machine, you are benefiting directly from it. Ironically, I fit into this category, but I still think there's a better way.

Third, you are a lefty authoritarian POS. You think people are basically farm animals that need to be kept. And you are willing to do whatever it takes to get there.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Third, you are a lefty authoritarian POS. You think people are basically farm animals that need to be kept.

:shock:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:54 am Third, you are a lefty authoritarian POS. You think people are basically farm animals that need to be kept. And you are willing to do whatever it takes to get there.
So which party identifies with the image below?

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:54 am If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You
Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative
When Old, You Have No Brain.
This was never true and even if it ever was, it ended when the GOP became the GQP and started prioritizing hate and culture war nonsense over "kitchen table" issues.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Here’s the difference between religion and nanny government.

Religion is voluntary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:20 pm Here’s the difference between religion and nanny government.

Religion is voluntary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You forgot about all the parents that groom their kids on that shit. And yes all governments are mandatory, even the Nazi one you guys are trying to install here.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Parents certainly do have the right try to instill values in their children that they think will help get them through life. As a dyed in the wool commie, I understand this troubles you.

But, no matter how much religious brainwashing these kids receive, the day they turn 18 they can tell dad to fukk the fukk off.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Thank you Captain obvious. How about the Nazi BS you guys are installing? Can I walk away from that?
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Luckily, at least for Floridians, DeSantis’ Parental Rights in Education Act halts some of the insane BS the far left was trying to force on grade school kids.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Literally a line from a Nazi speech.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

In all seriousness, what part of this do you object to?

Parental Rights in Education; Requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying student's parent of specified information; requires such procedures to reinforce fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding upbringing & control of their children; prohibits school district from adopting procedures or student support forms that prohibit school district personnel from notifying parent about specified information or that encourage student to withhold from parent such information; prohibits school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification & involvement in critical decisions affecting student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being; prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels; requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services; authorizes parent to bring action against school district to obtain declaratory judgment; provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:18 pm Thank you Captain obvious. How about the Nazi BS you guys are installing? Can I walk away from that?
Care to elaborate regarding this alleged Nazi BS?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I have quoted many reasons, all you guys do is Whataboutism and denial and then pull shit like you just did and ask again. It’s literally straight from the Nazi playbook.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:47 pm In all seriousness, what part of this do you object to?

Parental Rights in Education; Requires district school boards to adopt procedures that comport with certain provisions of law for notifying student's parent of specified information; requires such procedures to reinforce fundamental right of parents to make decisions regarding upbringing & control of their children; prohibits school district from adopting procedures or student support forms that prohibit school district personnel from notifying parent about specified information or that encourage student to withhold from parent such information; prohibits school district personnel from discouraging or prohibiting parental notification & involvement in critical decisions affecting student's mental, emotional, or physical well-being; prohibits classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in certain grade levels; requires school districts to notify parents of healthcare services; authorizes parent to bring action against school district to obtain declaratory judgment; provides for additional award of injunctive relief, damages, & reasonable attorney fees & court costs to certain parents.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557
Asked and answered. Again absolutely a Nazi ploy to deny you even heard my answer so you can deny that answer exists or have me chase my tail by taking the time to post it again and again.