The HOAX Marches On...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And they don't seem to care that it's all been exposed as craven lies... :oops:

Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: The HOAX Marches On...

Post by Wolfman »

"And if you wear a piece of cloth or paper over your mouth and nose, AND you stay at least 6 feet away from anyone else."
People sure are easy to control.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Yes, of course they all lied.

The lies continue...

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I'll never forget when this was all beginning and I was shopping at my local Publix. I got in a check out line and this lady in front of me was screaming at me that I was too close to her. I back away from what I would usually respond with as the look on her face was of really perceived terror. I still see some wearing masks. Looks loike a certain percentage of the population was traumatized by it all. Nice going.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wolfie wrote:I still see some wearing masks.
It is still 100% masks in S. Korea.
Has never stopped since the pandemic began.

You cannot go in a building without a mask on.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

[sarcasm] I guess viruses hide indoors.[/sarcasm]

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:12 pm I'll never forget when this was all beginning and I was shopping at my local Publix. I got in a check out line and this lady in front of me was screaming at me that I was too close to her. I back away from what I would usually respond with as the look on her face was of really perceived terror. I still see some wearing masks. Looks loike a certain percentage of the population was traumatized by it all. Nice going.
She probably thought you were ugly.
And those oozing sores don’t help.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Notice that all 6 of the people in that pic are libturds.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

Brilliant observation GP. I'm sure no one here noticed they are liberals.

I think that's what you mean, by "libturd," after peeling back the girlish emotion.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:06 pm Notice that all 6 of the people in that pic are libturds.
You really are bereft of any complex or original thought aren’t you?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But it's true and important. It's the DNC and the left in general supporting and promoting further shots and boosters. What's it up to now, number five? And the agenda is social control, straight from the CCP playbook--and currently causing serious social chaos in China. But they don't care. These are the same folks who want to bring the West to its knees by undermining energy and food production while enforcing draconian measures of restriction and coercion that would have been unthinkable only a decade ago. Just look at which candidates are blindly committed to making Covid shots mandatory for children. Voting out these vile criminals is only the start. :!: :!: :!:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

General Peters wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:06 pm Notice that all 6 of the people in that pic are libturds.
Yeah...that was sorta the whole point there.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:01 am
Yeah...that was sorta the whole point there.

And what was that point tard?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The point is exactly what I just described directly above, you disgusting punk.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Would you also like a Fresca?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up. 8)
Before God was, I am
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

I am glad people are finally starting to refer to covid and the "pandemic" in past tense. It should have never even been in present tense to begin with. Where was all that hysteria with the list of other virus outbreaks in the last 20 years? H1N1, under Obama, saw millions more people infected, yet, no restrictions, no hysteria, nothing.

I still have to either laugh or get pissed whenever I see those wearing masks anywhere outside a medical facility but especially while driving alone. Those people are clearly the Bidet voters and have CNN or MSNBC on 24-7 and follow and believe whatever they say. Usually those wearing the magical face diapers while driving alone are driving a Prius or small Nissan or Subaru.

To this day I still have yet to ride any covid-related bandwagon...voluntarily anyway. From the get-go I refused to participate. But, WAY too many jumped on the bandwagon.

But, did I get Covid? Possibly. Did I ever get tested? Yep, and of course, negative. I don't ever remember experiencing the looooooong list of symptoms they were continually adding and changing every day. I know I had some minor cold-like symptoms last year but they lasted maybe a day or two. Amazing what having an immune system will do and not being forced to take an untested jab just to destroy an immune system I've worked so hard to build up and maintain.

It was all one huge SCAMDEMIC. I never once said the virus wasn't real. It was very much real alright and will always be out there. It was the way it was handled and all of the tyranny, government over-reach, and entirely too many people bending over and saying "thank you sir may I have another" was what kept this thing going for 2 years.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

d-town wrote:To this day I still have yet to ride any covid-related bandwagon...voluntarily anyway. From the get-go I refused to participate. But, WAY too many jumped on the bandwagon.
I agree.

Didn't you have to get the vax for your job?

Btw, I don't think the pandemic is over.

Jmo.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:53 pm I am glad people are finally starting to refer to covid and the "pandemic" in past tense. It should have never even been in present tense to begin with. Where was all that hysteria with the list of other virus outbreaks in the last 20 years? H1N1, under Obama, saw millions more people infected, yet, no restrictions, no hysteria, nothing.
The CDC refers to H1N1 as a pandemic as well.

H1N1 claimed the lives of 12,469 Americans, while Covid19 has taken over 1,000,000 lives.

Yeah, they're the same.:meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:53 pm I am glad people are finally starting to refer to covid and the "pandemic" in past tense. It should have never even been in present tense to begin with.
Your post is mostly lies and fallacies, cause your a very stupid hick, so I will just pick your first piece of bullshit. By any proper meaning it was (is?) a pandemic. Like the very definition, so you just suck orange dick and deny science all you want but it just proves what a fraudulent POS you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:57 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:53 pm I am glad people are finally starting to refer to covid and the "pandemic" in past tense. It should have never even been in present tense to begin with. Where was all that hysteria with the list of other virus outbreaks in the last 20 years? H1N1, under Obama, saw millions more people infected, yet, no restrictions, no hysteria, nothing.
The CDC refers to H1N1 as a pandemic as well.

H1N1 claimed the lives of 12,469 Americans, while Covid19 has taken over 1,000,000 lives.

Yeah, they're the same.:meds:
He’s an idiot. He just parrots right wing drivel cause he can’t think for himself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:48 pm
d-town wrote:To this day I still have yet to ride any covid-related bandwagon...voluntarily anyway. From the get-go I refused to participate. But, WAY too many jumped on the bandwagon.
I agree.

Didn't you have to get the vax for your job?

Btw, I don't think the pandemic is over.

Jmo.
It killed more douche bags like Mike than it did the “bandwagon” jumpers. But hey dumb is supposed to hurt.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:53 pm I still have to either laugh or get pissed whenever I see those wearing masks anywhere outside a medical facility but especially while driving alone. Those people are clearly the Bidet voters and have CNN or MSNBC on 24-7 and follow and believe whatever they say. Usually those wearing the magical face diapers while driving alone are driving a Prius or small Nissan or Subaru.
They're uber drivers, you sociopathic moron.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I have a COVID-19 litmus test for the assembled posters. I'm guessing most of you are afraid to answer these questions honestly.

1. Are masks effective at preventing or slowing transmission of viruses?

2. Is social distancing effective at slowing the spread of a virus?

3. Do you now, or did you at any time, believe COVID-19 vaccines would lead to immunity and prevent the spread of the virus?

4. Do you believe COVID-19 MRNA vaccines function differently in the human body than other vaccines such as Chicken Pox and Measles?

5. If you had to relive the COVID pandemic again would you favor a response similar to Australia (full lockdown) or Sweden (no lockdown)?
Shut up, Randy!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:06 pm I have a COVID-19 litmus test for the assembled posters. I'm guessing most of you are afraid to answer these questions honestly.

Yes
Yes
3. Do you now, or did you at any time, believe COVID-19 vaccines would lead to immunity and prevent the spread of the virus?
No
4. Do you believe COVID-19 MRNA vaccines function differently in the human body than other vaccines such as Chicken Pox and Measles?
Don't know enough to say for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did since it's designed to limit the severity of the infection, not prevent it.
5. If you had to relive the COVID pandemic again would you favor a response similar to Australia (full lockdown) or Sweden (no lockdown)?
Yes
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:25 pm Whatever the medical science says, I'll go with. I've had 5 Moderna shots so far, and if they tell me to get #6 then I'll do it. This isn't complicated.
Do you believe medical science has been consistent during the pandemic?
Shut up, Randy!
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:04 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:53 pm I still have to either laugh or get pissed whenever I see those wearing masks anywhere outside a medical facility but especially while driving alone. Those people are clearly the Bidet voters and have CNN or MSNBC on 24-7 and follow and believe whatever they say. Usually those wearing the magical face diapers while driving alone are driving a Prius or small Nissan or Subaru.
They're uber drivers, you sociopathic moron.
Aren't the Lyft and Uber drivers supposed to have some sort of sign or sticker saying whichever company they drive for? I have seen them too but just as many do not have said markings on their vehicles!

I thought Lyft and Uber moved past the magical face diaper thing too. If public transportation can move on, so can the pseudo taxi drivers who use their personal cars.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

I have a COVID-19 litmus test for the assembled posters. I'm guessing most of you are afraid to answer these questions honestly.

I'm not......

Hell no. Never have. Especially when 99% of people who swear by them don't even wear them properly to begin with. Most were just petri dishes anyway.

Hell no. droplets and viruses don't just drop dead at 6 feet.

Hell no. Remember all those vaccines we took as kids? It took YEARS, sometimes decades, of research and testing to make sure they worked. And guess what...they WORK! This one was pulled out of their asses in a matter of a few months, NOT TESTED, forced on us and over hyped as something that PREVENTED this virus. Then they started moving the goalposts, changing their tunes, scaling back the "vaccine" part and just said "less severe" and then started pulling the so-called "boosters" out of their shriveled asses too.

I think they cause more harm than good especially these days when it's all about satisfying agendas.

The same response as all other virus outbreaks in the US before this one. Life life normally! NO MANDATES or locking people in their houses!

If my wife, who is a RN of 21+ years, says the vax and all the restrictions were a bunch of worthless hogwash, then they were. Everyone got their info from the left-leaning biased media and the government. The two LEAST trustworthy things in this country right now. And then there's social media where everyone thinks they know how to do every one else's job better than they do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Douchetown,
They also happen to be alive, unlike the hundreds of thousands of your fellow orange idiots who have their lives up to own a lib.

You people are insanely stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I also have a test. Did you pass 12 grade biology (we know you didn’t go to college) and if so, name three things you remember from it.

Of course you are too stupid or yellow to actually answer the question.

Also why do you rape babies?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:54 pm
If my wife, who is a RN of 21+ years, says the vax and all the restrictions were a bunch of worthless hogwash, then they were.
You do know that’s a fallacy right. Like it’s not an argument, let alone a reason to run your life. You sound like a really stupid person.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:57 pm I also have a test. Did you pass 12 grade biology (we know you didn’t go to college) and if so, name three things you remember from it.

Of course you are too stupid or yellow to actually answer the question.

Also why do you rape babies?
Seriously????? Rape babies? What is that all about??? Well, you ARE in Califorado so your asshole responses don't surprise me one bit. I had to live there for 28 years with the last 10 being the worst of it. I don't miss it one bit especially the people who were first in line to bend over and say "thank you sir may I have another" to any covid restriction and then spew hate and shame anyone who didn't enjoy any of the restrictions and pretend to be enjoying the lockdowns. hell, I got accused of wanting to murder my parents whenever we went to their house during the lock downs. Who else was going to watch the kids while my wife and I were at work?

Do you remember ANYTHING from high school? I was a sophomore nearly 30 years ago so no I don't remember much of it. The bunsen burners and fetal pig and frog dissections were always fun.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:06 pm I have a COVID-19 litmus test for the assembled posters. I'm guessing most of you are afraid to answer these questions honestly.

Yes
Yes
No
Don't know enough to say for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did since it's designed to limit the severity of the infection, not prevent it.
Yes
Interesting. I would argue a couple of points but doing so would not benefit either of us. Thank you for responding.

An interesting part of pandemic response is how quickly some government agencies responded to the latest scientific data and how slowly other agencies responded. Florida responded very slowly and minimally to new data coming out of the CDC and WHO. Sweden tried its best to do nothing but ultimately they had to implement restrictions in some areas. Whether a quick response with highly restrictive measures was the right thing or if a slow response was better is a subject we will debate forever. There are too many moving pieces and too many layers of complexity to make the answer obvious. I will say that I appreciated Florida's mostly hands-off response. Friends in New York will say they appreciate the harsh restrictive measures NY implemented.

If the pandemic did nothing else it revealed the importance of local decision making where voters have influence over how their lives are impacted. Top-down federal mandates should be used very, very sparingly. Let governors govern and let county commissions manage their people. If you want your local economy shut down, then vote for people whom will do that, but do it at the local level where your one vote carries more weight.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It showed the opposite. It showed once again that stupid inbred fucks can’t be trusted to understand anything and you don’t live in the safe little bubble you want to.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

d-townmike wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:54 pm I have a COVID-19 litmus test for the assembled posters. I'm guessing most of you are afraid to answer these questions honestly.

I'm not......

Hell no. Never have. Especially when 99% of people who swear by them don't even wear them properly to begin with. Most were just petri dishes anyway.

Hell no. Remember all those vaccines we took as kids? It took YEARS, sometimes decades, of research and testing to make sure they worked. And guess what...they WORK! This one was pulled out of their asses in a matter of a few months, NOT TESTED, forced on us and over hyped as something that PREVENTED this virus. Then they started moving the goalposts, changing their tunes, scaling back the "vaccine" part and just said "less severe" and then started pulling the so-called "boosters" out of their shriveled asses too.

I think they cause more harm than good especially these days when it's all about satisfying agendas.

The same response as all other virus outbreaks in the US before this one. Life life normally! NO MANDATES or locking people in their houses!

If my wife, who is a RN of 21+ years, says the vax and all the restrictions were a bunch of worthless hogwash, then they were. Everyone got their info from the left-leaning biased media and the government. The two LEAST trustworthy things in this country right now. And then there's social media where everyone thinks they know how to do every one else's job better than they do.
Thanks for responding, dtownmike. I appreciate your passion.

I would love to disagree on a few points but I don't want to get into an argument that never ends. Let me ask just one follow up question regarding social distancing. I think we can agree that isolation is effective at preventing the spread of viruses, including COVID. New Zealand and Australia are relevant examples. Now, we can argue that isolation is a temporary solution and eventually these countries will get hit, but put that aside for now. If isolation works, then at some point along the spectrum between full isolation and no social distancing there is a graduated efficacy where transmission becomes more likely the closer we interact with our juicy mouths and snot droplets. Can we agree on that?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Close Chip. Science doesn’t change. Our understanding of it does. Science is always the same, doing what it does.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:45 pm
d-townmike wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:54 pm I have a COVID-19 litmus test for the assembled posters. I'm guessing most of you are afraid to answer these questions honestly.

I'm not......

Thanks for responding, dtownmike. I appreciate your passion.

I would love to disagree on a few points but I don't want to get into an argument that never ends. Let me ask just one follow up question regarding social distancing. I think we can agree that isolation is effective at preventing the spread of viruses, including COVID. New Zealand and Australia are relevant examples. Now, we can argue that isolation is a temporary solution and eventually these countries will get hit, but put that aside for now. If isolation works, then at some point along the spectrum between full isolation and no social distancing there is a graduated efficacy where transmission becomes more likely the closer we interact with our juicy mouths and snot droplets. Can we agree on that?
Dude he is a one celled organism, don’t scramble his brain.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:41 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:37 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:25 pm Whatever the medical science says, I'll go with. I've had 5 Moderna shots so far, and if they tell me to get #6 then I'll do it. This isn't complicated.
Do you believe medical science has been consistent during the pandemic?
No, nor would I want or expect it to be. That's how science works. As additional information becomes available, the medical protocols change.
Totally agree. A person close to me has an incurable liver condition and ulcerative colitis. The two problems interact badly and makes treatment complex. Doctors do their best to mitigate symptoms in the short term and basically he is waiting for full liver failure in 10-15 years. I hope medical science advances rapidly in the discipline of transplanted organs.

Advances in medical science is an area where we should all agree. What we all need to guard against is dogma. Religious dogma inhibited scientific discovery for millennia and it persists today although its stranglehold is loosening significantly with reformations around the globe. Some people during the pandemic perceived a political dogma influencing science. Did you see any of that in your experience or did you see the changing situation as pure science rightly applied? Or somewhere in between. I'm not trying to box you in with limited options.

For myself, I saw political dogmas influence scientific efforts. Amplifying pushback against scientific efforts was the fear of political dogmas which largely took on a life of its own. Not to attack dtown, but his post carries some echos of that fear of dogma.

The floor is yours. What do you think?
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No surprise, the Libtard morons are strutting their stuff.

Let's start with the basic fact that a million people died "with Covid," not "from Covid." Of course the Libtard morons will seethe and whine like a teething baby at this basic fact, but they just need to be burped. Here's a basic layout of the whole Hoax... 8)

Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not science.