New Open Borders Solution

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

New Open Borders Solution

Post by Left Seater »

Since Brandon refuses to secure our southern border and has announced an end to Covid Title 42 deportations, it is up to states to take action. Brandon’s own admin is saying their could be unprecedented numbers of illegals crossing after the end of Title 42. This is on top of the current record breaking that has taken place.

So States are own their own to a) prevent illegals from making it to the US and 2) moving those on that the Brandon admin admits.

Along those lines Governor Abbot of Texas is going to provide transportation to those illegal immigrants that do make it to Texas to other areas of the country. Illegals will be able to opt in for the free transportation to liberal areas of the country that don’t have to deal with the crush and issues of illegal immigration. Texas is handing out flyers in Spanish touting all of the benefits other state offer illegals. These illegals will then be allowed to take busses to the city of their choice.

The first city will be DC. Then Boston, Chicago, Denver, Seattle and San Francisco. The cost to provide transportation and food for these journeys is less than what is spent in a single month on each illegal alien.

This is a win win solution. Texas has fewer illegal aliens to deal with and the illegal aliens get free transportation to the city of their choice. There liberals can take care of them and we will see if their actions really match their words.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Re: New Open Borders Solution

Post by Kierland »

Whaaaa!Brown People!!Something something! Wrist bands!! Eat more!then Darwin take me!!!
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Do other countries actually enforce their immigration laws? Why shouldn't our government officials be held accountable for refusing to enforce our laws? And why does the midget scream "racism" if enforcing our laws is suggested?

https://mexlaw.com/immigration-law-in-mexico-2/

https://www.albany.edu/~rk289758/docume ... Ingles.pdf

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/sites/defa ... LOWSKI.pdf
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The topic is driving brown people to the edge of town, not surprising you don’t see a problem with that.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

No one needs to be shot, but our laws need to be enforced. Talking heads have discussed bringing charges against Abbott for getting into border control which they claim is a Federal issue. If charges can be brought against Abbott, then counter charges can/should be brought against Federal officials for completely ignoring their responsibility.

This is not a race issue, well except to Liberal Dems.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I look forward to seeing Abbott pulling this stunt....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:50 pm No one needs to be shot, but our laws need to be enforced. Talking heads have discussed bringing charges against Abbott for getting into border control which they claim is a Federal issue. If charges can be brought against Abbott, then counter charges can/should be brought against Federal officials for completely ignoring their responsibility.

You tried to overthrow the gov. You don’t even care about the capital “border.”
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:59 pm I look forward to seeing Abbott pulling this stunt....
How is it a stunt? Why should 4 states bear the full brunt of Brandon’s failure to follow immigration law? It is time liberals were faced with the consequences of their policies.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:brown people to the edge of town

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Same reason I’m willing to beat your ass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

schmick wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:36 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:50 pm No one needs to be shot, but our laws need to be enforced. Talking heads have discussed bringing charges against Abbott for getting into border control which they claim is a Federal issue. If charges can be brought against Abbott, then counter charges can/should be brought against Federal officials for completely ignoring their responsibility.

Yes they do need to be shot. We won't need to shoot all of them bit if we shoot a few the rest of them will decide that they better stay in their own country.
Exactly, just like the deterrent effect of hanging a few car-jacking joqqers in public--say, 125th and Adam Clayton Powell blvd in the heart of Harlem. :wink: They'll get the message.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88nazzis absolutely loves these posts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote:Yes they do need to be shot. We won't need to shoot all of them bit if we shoot a few the rest of them will decide that they better stay in their own country.
Is that like the old "message pitch" in baseball?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The funny thing about how stupid and selfish BrokenPsyche is, he titles this a “solution” when it isn’t keeping undocumented people out of the USA, it just moves them from him. He literally doesn’t care about America.

Fuck off traytorr
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Death Cult Brandon’s admin has decided that Title 42 should end because Covid isn’t a threat among illegal immigrants. Here is the CDC’s statement on it.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said the rule was no longer necessary due to "current public health conditions and an increased availability of tools to fight COVID-19."
So crossing the border illegally is ok, yet US citizens returning from Mexico must prove a negative test before being allowed back in the country.

Brandon cares more about illegals than he does citizens. You want to disagree? Brandon is also giving illegals free smart phones and paying the bill, yet has no plans to give us free phones or pay the bill.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake news. That not how T42 works. Stick to eating way too much and waiting for Darwin to take you.
And the phones are for tracking so if you really want Brandon to pay your bill…
Oh and fuck off traytorr
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Enjoyed watching liberals melt over this topic this morning. Their arguments are as hollow as their brains.

Free phones - Liberals claim they are for tracking purposes. But what is to prevent the illegals from just disposing of them or turning them off? But the biggest hole here is if we don’t allow illegals entry into the country, there is zero need to track them.

Title 42 - Liberals continue to use CDC language in supporting then end of using Title 42. However, when asked why that same CDC statement shouldn’t be used to end testing requirements for vaxed US citizens returning by air to the US, they can’t answer. There is zero justification for this policy to continue, especially when you can enter the country in other ways without testing.

Legality - Liberals are also saying this bussing policy is illegal. Making this claim just sets liberals up for an epic ass kicking. First off the illegals are opting in, there is nothing forced. Those who want to go to DC or other areas are provided free travel. 2nd, ignoring and failing to secure our border is actually illegal.

Fairness - This is the most tone deaf argument yet. Someone actually tried to say that bussing illegals wasn’t far to the residents of DC or other cities who didn’t ask for the illegals to be brought there. Of course they completely ignore that border communities aren’t asking for hundreds of thousands of illegals to invade their communities either. If Brandon refuses to enforce out border, then his supporters should fit the bill for his choice.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I already addressed all that, but you’re to yellow to actually participate on the board.

FatTraitor
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You want to send hard working people to NY so that our population can grow and flourish as we send our elderly down south? Deal.

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

abbot stops food at the boarder for no reason other than to fuck people and blame it on Brandon. BrokenPsyche thinks his bus stunt is the real story.

FatFucking POS.