You old hippies . . .

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Re: You old hippies . . .

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Was in Massachusetts last year on 4/20, didn't even realize it until our friends mentioned it was the 1st legal one in the state. We googled some local shops, but they all had 1-2 hour waiting time to even get in.

Hoping NY gets on the bandwagon sooner than later. Thankfully, I have a jar of oil on the freezer that we bake our own cookies from.

Puff, puff pass my friends.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Amsterdam quit having the 4/20 festival when I was living over there.

Nobody cares anymore.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Oh people care. The weed Shedick is selling today was shipped in the last few weeks. Helped my clients move a few hundred pounds over that time, mostly by keeping the cops away from it ‘cause they seemed to think it was illegal.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

My clients’ weed is all legal and licensed, which is why they got to keep it. The cops were just being dicks.
He was getting a grand a lb. so saved him a pretty penny.

Still amazes me, it’s weed people. It grows like, well a weed. Why are you buying it?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

How much would the cost go down if Big Tobacco was given the green light?

Carson, no money in it anymore or Amsterdam is boring now?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wholesale prices are way down because you don’t have to worry about Johnny Law as much. Retail is down at the low end because it actually labeled with a % and that never happened in the black market, an 1/8 was $50 in 1982 and that’s about the middle of the line nowadays, if you take out taxes of course.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

4/20 like every other day. My medicinal CBD with a touch of THC until this covid thing is over and I start flying again, if I can afford it anymore.

Did some consulting for some rookie CBD /hemp growers on the business side of field production over the winter. Unfortunately a lot of growers still have the 2019 crop unsold, and are holding it right now waiting for some kind of upturn. The experienced hemp growers are the ones who had a significant amount of crop production experience, had their asses handed to them a few times and figured it out.

It is mostly a side line crop and should be since good farmers have a 5 to 6 crop mix anyway. Seems to be plenty of THC bud around, I am fixing to plant my 4 plants in about a month. Don't burn it much myself, I prefer the edibles, plus I can trade my grow bud it for ammunition.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

schmick wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:34 pm [ The old mass produced crap from Mexico you'd get a dime bag for 10 dollars was 5% THC at the high end. Our low end at the unlicensed shop that sells for 8-10 a gram is still 18-20% THC, or what would sell before as "chronic" or some other name.
40 years ago the dudes at the gas station were selling gram dime bags for $ 10. They made decent money gramming it out from ounces, but I would have thought the street price / retail price now would have went up. They were pinching at least 3 hits per sale so you had to watch them.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:44 am dime bags for $ 10.
:grin:
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:43 pmCarson, no money in it anymore or Amsterdam is boring now?
Amsterdam is trying to get rid of tourist attractions.

The Red Light Districts are being scaled back.

A-dam reminds me of San Francisco: lots of gentrification and smug assholes.