"Penis Man" graffiti artist arrested at SWAT gunpoint

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

"Penis Man" graffiti artist arrested at SWAT gunpoint

Post by Screw_Michigan »

No, this is story isn't about shutyomouth. But in all seriousness, this is yet another example of out of control JUBMs in America. Arizona police had absolutely no business arresting this man at SWAT gunpoint--he is a non-violent offender.

And of course, it happened in Phoenix. As most over the top and unconstitutional police response tend to take place.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/pe ... s-11431581

DAILYMAIL STORY-----https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... amage.html
Penis Man' Graffiti Artist Arrested by '25 Heavily Armed SWAT Officers'
RAY STERN | JANUARY 25, 2020 | 7:37PM
Facebook

Twitter

email

Print Article
AA
Accused "Penis Man" graffiti tagger Dustin Shomer announced on Facebook early Saturday morning that "25 heavily armed SWAT officers" had arrested him on January 23 at his Phoenix condo.

Tempe police confirmed on Saturday afternoon that they had arrested Shomer at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday.

Phoenix New Times published an article just before 5 p.m. on Thursday about the investigation, which police launched after numerous instances of a tagger scrawling "Penis Man" across public and private buildings and other objects since late November. The taggings had received nationwide attention on social media and on news sites including ABC-15 News and New Times.

As New Times reported on Thursday, the tagger had become brazen with his markings in the past couple of weeks, hitting, among other places, the historic Hayden Flour Mill and the front door of Tempe's municipal building. Police didn't reveal they had apprehended a suspect less than an hour after the article appeared until they were contacted by the news media on Saturday.

In a statement to the media, Tempe police said they believe he is "responsible for multiple graffiti incidents of 'Penis Man' throughout the City of Tempe and across Arizona State University as well."

The statement continues, "Dustin was booked into the Tempe City Jail on 16 counts of aggravated criminal damage, 8 counts of criminal damage and one count of criminal trespassing in the first degree."

Shomer didn't respond to a request for comment. But on the "Unmodded - NEIGHB'rhood Group" Facebook page, Shomer addressed the arrest.

"I just spent the last 24 hours in Tempe and Phoenix police custody for spraying 'Penis Man,'" Shomer wrote. "They raided my condo and vehicle and swarmed my entire complex in west Phoenix with 25 heavily armed SWAT officers, and pointed a silenced assault rifle in my face.

"Anyone with any doubt who the bad guys are here ... be certain it is the City of Tempe, City of Phoenix, and police forces valleywide. There is no excuse for pointing an AR-15 in the face of a non-violent offender."

Shomer added in further posts that he spent a night at Maricopa County's Fourth Avenue Jail following more than five hours in Tempe police custody, during which time he was given "nothing to eat."

He wrote that he was "told I wouldn't receive medical attention after requesting it, even though it was posted on the wall to ask if desired. I was having a panic attack, cause they put a fucking assault rifle in my face (that's illegal, both denying medical attn, and excessive force)."

Shomer also wrote in his post-arrest screed, "For the record, I hate the institution of the police. But, I do not think every single cop is a bastard. To say they all are, is imo, stooping to their level of profiling. Some of the detectives I met seemed to be genuine penis man fans."

The United Kingdom's Daily Mail, which apparently was the first to break the story of Shomer's arrest, said that Arizona State University police allegedly caught Shomer "red-handed." The Daily Mail noted that other posts by Shomer, a former ASU student, included the notion that he was tagging with the name as a protest against "corrupt local government."

"Penis Man is neither man nor woman, you nor me," Shomer wrote in one post. "We are ALL Penis Man."

Below: A screenshot from the "Unmodded - NEIGHB'rhood Group" Facebook site with posts from Dustin Shomer.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Re: "Penis Man" graffiti artist arrested at SWAT gunpoint

Post by The Big Pickle »

Don't arrest him

KILL HIM!
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

schmick wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:46 am They should cut off his index fingers and force him to walk around in scrubs that say "Tagger Scum" on them for 5 years. Not just this tagger but every tagger they catch.
One Hundred Percent Truth!

I hate taggers....they should all be lined up and machine gunned.

When the Civil War II starts they should be the second group to get shot!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The Big Pickle wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:43 am Don't arrest him

KILL HIM!
Great job 88, you fucking POS.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

in Phoenix
When did Jayne last post?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:42 am
in Phoenix
When did Jayne last post?
Before he ran out of spray paint?
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Comical.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Fukk that asshole. He is a grown ass man. He should have a little respect for others' property.

He is an attention seeking POS. I hope next time the property owner catches him and gives him a good beating.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:48 pm Fukk that asshole. He is a grown ass man. He should have a little respect for others' property.

He is an attention seeking POS. I hope next time the property owner catches him and gives him a good beating.
You tell him, you good little authoritarian, you.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:48 pm He is an attention seeking POS.

You mean a human being...

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:48 pm I hope next time the property owner catches him

Not likely... they're probably in China.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your post is eerily similar to a steaming pile of shit.

Poor orange snowflake had to answer the door in the dark.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

- Why is the foreign Daily Mail breaking the news of his arrest?
- five hours without food, big whoop -- except Dylann Roof got free Burger King after killing 9 Christians which included a State Senator.
-Taggers are assholes. He's a destructive attention whore marking territory like a tomcat (hence the use of 'Penis'); he is not not an activist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Save your lies 88nazis.
Neither of those arrests should have gone down how they did, but penis man’s experience is magnitudes worse than penis face’s experience given their accused crimes.
My comment was more directed about how you SUDDENLY care about big bro.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:48 pm Fukk that asshole. He is a grown ass man. He should have a little respect for others' property.

As much as you love to use big daddy G to squish people you don't like, he's a non-violent offender and it's a ridiculous use of police resources to deploy a SWAT team to take him in at gunpoint. I hope next time you forget to pay a speeding ticket a SWAT team is deployed to take you in at gunpoint and a mistake is made and you get blown away.

Not really on the last part, but you get my drift.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:54 am

As much as you love to use big daddy G to squish people you don't like, he's a non-violent offender and it's a ridiculous use of police resources to deploy a SWAT team to take him in at gunpoint. I hope next time you forget to pay a speeding ticket a SWAT team is deployed to take you in at gunpoint and a mistake is made and you get blown away.

Not really on the last part, but you get my drift.
As much as I enjoy seeing the cops smash down the doors of felons, this seems a bit much for a non felony arrest, and really should just have been a warrant issued. More to the story, I am sure.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?