This is how you end sanctuary cities...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

This is how you end sanctuary cities...

Post by Left Seater »

So Sanctuary Cities are a huge diving point in the country, Sincerely Marcus Allen.

But let’s not forget Dems were all for border ‘fences’ until they weren’t. They are against walls for sure, but just a few years ago they were for tightening border security via fences. Huge mental gymnastics required for libs to justify this reversal, but it is what many of them do.

Regardless of these mental gymnastics it would seem pretty easy to end this process of sanctuary cities without legislation. It will take some coin but that is certainly worth border security.

Rational adults in these sanctuary cities should publish the crimes these illegal criminals are arrested for by the local PD. Arrest records are public record as are ICE detainer requests. Local citizens or a PAC should then match the two lists and publish those who were released by local PD instead of being turned over to ICE. It would read something like this:

John Doe 1: Arrested by SFPD for attempted rape on Jan 10th; ICE retainer issued Jan 12th; released by SFPD on Jan 15th; 1st offense

Jose Doe 2: Arrested by Oakland PD for DUI on Jan 11th; ICE retainer issued Jan 12th; released by Oakland PD on Jan 13th, 3rd offense

Then at the bottom of the page list the local city council members, state reps for the area and state senators for the area with contact info for each who support these sanctuary policies. Encourage citizens to reach out to the elected officials if they have an issues with the practice. For the headline take a page from the major jizz moppers and make it hugely and overly dramatic. Publish this weekly or daily or whatever in the major fish wrap for the area. Keep it on a website as well. Run ads on TV with just this info and no commentary.

When people see that Raul Doe has been arrested multiple times and not handed over to ICE this takes care of itself.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The State
Ren Fairy

Re: This is how you end sanctuary cities...

Post by The State »

Rack San Francisco !
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yup, let’s rack them. At the same time we will gladly pay for our homeless to relocate there since you like them so much.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Actually, the homeless here... are Republicans who came here on vacation and thought they could afford it.

We've been paying the 700 Club, Fox News, etc., to portray the city as having a homeless problem to keep Republicans from coming here and adding to the little homeless problem here. Which EVERY city has... but no one gives a shit about those cities, because they aren't in San Francisco's league on the WORLD stage.

There's a reason why San Francisco has more BILLIONAIRES per capita than any other city in the WORLD! And second place isn't even close.

Successful people like to surround themselves with other successful people.

It's been working and we'll keep it up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A) There is no such thing as a sanctuary city. That is a myth perpetrated by fools and liars. They don’t understand the USC or federalism. Some can probably land a plane, but they don’t know shit about history or government.

B) People already do do those things. They have variable degrees of efficacy. As does putting wrist bands on tick or treaters.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:09 am Actually, the homeless here... are Republicans who came here on vacation and thought they could afford it.

We've been paying the 700 Club, Fox News, etc., to portray the city as having a homeless problem to keep Republicans from coming here and adding to the little homeless problem here. Which EVERY city has... but no one gives a shit about those cities, because they aren't in San Francisco's league on the WORLD stage.

There's a reason why San Francisco has more BILLIONAIRES per capita than any other city in the WORLD! And second place isn't even close.

Successful people like to surround themselves with other successful people.

That’s not exactly how gentrification works, but you seem to understand it better than the hillbillies on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:09 am Successful people like to surround themselves with other successful people.

Oh thanks I will update the spreadsheet, shiting on the sidewalk is a mark of success. Who knew?
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 am Oh thanks I will update the spreadsheet, shiting on the sidewalk is a mark of success. Who knew?

I noticed you left these sentences out of your quote...

The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:09 am Actually, the homeless here... are Republicans who came here on vacation and thought they could afford it.

Too funny!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I left your bullshit take out because you can’t prove that.

But regardless, you claim successful people surround themselves with success. In SF they are surrounded by shit and needles on the streets.

But hey props to you for abandoning the liberal taking points that success and making a good living are bad.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

People who live in these cities earn the highest salaries in the world, research shows

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/22/people- ... says.html
The 10 highest paying cities
1. San Francisco, U.S.
Monthly salary: $6,526

2. Zurich, Switzerland
Monthly salary: $5,896

3. New York, U.S.
Monthly salary: $4,612

4. Boston, U.S.
Monthly salary: $4,288

5. Chicago, U.S.
Monthly salary: $4,062

6. Sydney, Australia
Monthly salary: $3,599

7. Oslo, Norway
Monthly salary: $3,246

8. Copenhagen, Denmark
Monthly salary: $3,190

9. Melbourne, Australia
Monthly salary: $3,181

10. London, U.K.
Monthly salary: $2,956

"The Truth" only deals with the FACTS:

Once again... thank you 700 Club, Fox News, etc,.. for keeping low-life REPUBLICANS out of the most SUCCESSFUL City in the World.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:03 am I left your bullshit take out because you can’t prove that.

Why are Republicans so fucking stupid ???

Here ya go... shit for brains.

This US city has the most billionaires per capita in the world

Billionaires like views of the Pacific Ocean.

San Francisco has more billionaires per inhabitant in the world — with one billionaire for approximately every 11,600 residents, according to data released Thursday by global wealth consultancy Wealth-X. San Francisco is followed by New York, Dubai and Hong Kong.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/09/this-us-c ... he-world/

I'll be awaiting your apology for lying again.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Post a link showing the homeless of SF vote overwhelmingly GOP.

Otherwise fuck right off. Oh and tell all your successful neighbors to fix the shit and needles problem.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:35 am Post a link showing the homeless of SF vote overwhelmingly GOP.

Otherwise fuck right off. Oh and tell all your successful neighbors to fix the shit and needles problem.

You keep leaving out sentences in the quote... you stupid piece of shit.

Keep running from "the truth"... FATMAN.

You can use it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 am
The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:09 am Successful people like to surround themselves with other successful people.

Oh thanks I will update the spreadsheet, shiting on the sidewalk is a mark of success. Who knew?
Nice Yellow Flag you fat piece of shit.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:06 am
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:39 am

Nice Yellow Flag you fat piece of shit.

It's all he has. FATMAN is a Republican.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Porky's one stupid motherfucker.

Has he ever read a link before he posts ?

Too funny !
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Still no link showing the homeless population to be overwhelmingly GOP.

So your take is shit just like your streets.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice Yellow Flag you fat POS.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:55 pm Still no link showing the homeless population to be overwhelmingly GOP.

Still running from "the truth" I see fat man. Still no comment on San Francisco being the richest city in the world with the richest people and the most billionaires?

Is your next door neighbor a Republican or a Democrat and do you have a link? Or do you just know?

I'll be waiting on that link that lets me know if your next door neighbor is a Democrat or Republican.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:58 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:55 pm Still no link showing the homeless population to be overwhelmingly GOP.

Still running from "the truth" I see fat man. Still no comment on San Francisco being the richest city in the world with the richest people and the most billionaires?

Is your next door neighbor a Republican or a Democrat and you have a link? Or do you just know?

I'll be waiting on that link that lets me know if your next door neighbor is a Democrat or Republican.
I am not running my mouth, and claiming as fact what party my neighbors lean towards. You on the other hand are claiming asinine statements as fact. So as message boards work you have been called on your idiocy. Post a link or keep proving the troll you are.

Further if I am so fat, why did you run from the Hungus bet on the triathlon? Can’t ride a bike? Can’t swim? Both are likely.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

We all know you wouldn't move next door to a Democrat... so provide a link. It shouldn't be that hard.

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:03 pm if I am so fat,

There is no "if I'm fat" fat man. You're a fat fucking pig... we've seen your picture.

I see you're still running from the FACT that San Francisco's the most desirable city in the world.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat Seater wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:03 pm Image
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Is your next door neighbor a Republican or a Democrat and do you have a link? Or do you just know?

What does the San Francisco community say about the Coronavirus? This is a family issue; and if people are fleeing China, they will come to the West Coast -- and San Francisco - just as plague carriers fled home during Europe"s black death.

Thank you for your insight on your neighbors.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

My neighbor's speak Cantonese not Mandarin.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:58 pm Hey dick-sucking Milton - why did you erase your comments bashing the SEC in your old thread? 8-2. Bwahahaha. Yellow fag!

What are you babbling about now, Porky ?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:49 pm My neighbor's speak Cantonese not Mandarin.
That would be legitimately interesting, if language makes a difference. Chinese are insulated from Chinese? Language prevents transmission?
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

They can't understand each other... it would be like an American speaking only English trying to understand German. The Chinese in San Francisco can understand Mandarin better than the Chinese from China speaking Mandarin trying to understand Cantonese.

Cantonese is 9 tones and Mandarin is 4 tones.

The alphabet is the same so if they were to text each other they would understand each other.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

The State wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:23 pm They can't understand each other... it would be like an American speaking only English trying to understand German. The Chinese in San Francisco can understand Mandarin better than the Chinese from China speaking Mandarin trying to understand Cantonese.

Cantonese is 9 tones and Mandarin is 4 tones.

The alphabet is the same so if they were to text each other they would understand each other.
That's too subtle for me.

What are the Cantonese saying in English?
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

They don't really like each other.

The San Francisco Chinese are blue collar and the Chinese from mainland China are rich fucking snobs.

A friend of mine who's a professor at USF told me that it's mandatory for freshman to spend their first year of college in the dorms. The Chinese from mainland China just pay it off...and buy their kid a four or five million dollar house for the four years they're in school.

San Francisco used to be a blue collar City... now it's a high-tech City.

P.S.

I was on Clement Street one day at Georgio's Pizzeria. I asked one of the Chinese kids that was a student at USF if she spoke any Cantonese... And she looked at me and said no I speak Chinese.

I was like... ok then.

Too funny !
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:34 pm
The State, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
The State gave an anecdote about intra-Chinese bigotry. That's a personalized slice of life in San Francisco -- not the copyrighted photos. Those are the stories I like to hear.

Oh yeah: Fuck Mandarins.
Uc@nt
Crack Whore

Post by Uc@nt »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:35 amThose are the stories I like to hear.
I generally read the words on my screen. You have someone read them aloud to you. That's cute.

Now fuck off, you race baiting cunt.
Uc@nt
Crack Whore

Post by Uc@nt »

There's an obvious bug in the ignore feature. Why is this shithole notifying that fat fuck that I responded to IB?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:46 am
Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:35 amThose are the stories I like to hear.
I generally read the words on my screen. You have someone read them aloud to you. That's cute.

Now fuck off, you race baiting cunt.
It's so cute, it's a brilliant idea. Can you read one of EAP's posts outloud? pretty please? then post the audio? You can fake a Joisey accent, or keep the Connecticunt one.

Other than that, relax, man. Role number 1 -- "There are no exceptions" -- is always in effect. So what. Everyone learns to live around it as best as they can.
Uc@nt wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:04 am There's an obvious bug in the ignore feature. Why is this shithole notifying that fat fuck that I responded to IB?
It just notifies him you made a post, not the contents.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Tardspray must be posting on Auto-Tard if he's repeating his Goodfellas gifs and ignore smack. Someone drop the bomb on this fukkin shithole already.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Meltspray wrote:Ucant would be gone for 10 years
He hasn't been gone for 10 years, 'tard.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:57 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tardspray must be posting on Auto-Tard if he's repeating his Goodfellas gifs and ignore smack. Someone drop the bomb on this fukkin shithole already.
More than likely, Ucunt is a Felch2 troll. Are you seriously too fucking stupid to see that?

No, but you are.

For having someone on "ignore"... you certainly can't stop talking about them.

Simply pathetic.