Would you?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Would you?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Would you hit it? I wouldn't, but shutyomouth probably would. We gotta get a photo of the other former teacher to make a solid decision.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/15/oklahoma- ... her-woman/

Oklahoma teacher accused of having threesome with student and another woman

A high school teacher in Oklahoma was arrested for allegedly having a threesome in her home with a student and a former teacher in the district, a report said.

Joyce Churchwell, a volleyball coach at Berryhill High School in Tulsa, connected with the teen via Snapchat and invited him over to her home last school year, according to News on 6, citing the local sheriff’s office.

The student “admitted that this encounter had taken place at the teacher’s home along with another adult female — a former teacher at the district,” Casey Roebuck, a spokeswoman for the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office, told the station.

Churchwell turned herself in Tuesday after authorities issued a warrant for her arrest, the report said. She was charged with rape.

Authorities believe there may be more victims. Amid the investigation, they discovered Churchwell had messaged another student, who didn’t comply.

Churchwell was placed on a leave of absence, the school said in a statement.

“The Berryhill School District takes the safety of its students very seriously and does everything it can to provide a safe learning environment.

“The district is currently cooperating with law enforcement in the investigation of these allegations and will take appropriate action when the investigation is completed.”
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
EAP
Mr. USA

Re: Would you?

Post by EAP »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:02 pm Would you hit it? I wouldn't, but shutyomouth probably would. We gotta get a photo of the other former teacher to make a solid decision.

https://nypost.com/2020/01/15/oklahoma- ... her-woman/

Oklahoma teacher accused of having threesome with student and another woman

A high school teacher in Oklahoma was arrested for allegedly having a threesome in her home with a student and a former teacher in the district, a report said.

Joyce Churchwell, a volleyball coach at Berryhill High School in Tulsa, connected with the teen via Snapchat and invited him over to her home last school year, according to News on 6, citing the local sheriff’s office.

The student “admitted that this encounter had taken place at the teacher’s home along with another adult female — a former teacher at the district,” Casey Roebuck, a spokeswoman for the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office, told the station.

Churchwell turned herself in Tuesday after authorities issued a warrant for her arrest, the report said. She was charged with rape.

Authorities believe there may be more victims. Amid the investigation, they discovered Churchwell had messaged another student, who didn’t comply.

Churchwell was placed on a leave of absence, the school said in a statement.

“The Berryhill School District takes the safety of its students very seriously and does everything it can to provide a safe learning environment.

“The district is currently cooperating with law enforcement in the investigation of these allegations and will take appropriate action when the investigation is completed.”
This kinda thing with teachers, coaches, etc...and their students, has been going on since the beginning of schools.
Secular government schools have always had teachers and coaches who sexually prey on vulnerable students.
But the mainstream fake news won't dwell on it because this isn't the catholic church.
Every school system has those teachers and coaches who cross the line. They're your friends, your neighbors, your relatives, etc....heck, even your fellow board members.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You couldn’t hit it.

Sin,
You are a fat housebound fuck
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
YELLOW
Melting
Tard
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

In that mug shot, she is very average looking.

Following the general mugshot rule that this is not the best looking pic you ever took, I suspect that in different circumstances, she’d be hittable enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:36 pm In that mug shot, she is very average looking.

Following the general mugshot rule that this is not the best looking pic you ever took, I suspect that in different circumstances, she’d be hittable enough.

This is advice you can't get anywhere else. That is what T1B is all about.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:36 pm In that mug shot, she is very average looking.

This is advice you can't get anywhere else. That is what T1B is all about.
I thought of it as standard advice anyone who has ever seen a mug shot photo would offer.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Found a non-mugshot photo!

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

I found something the Retarded Republicans would hit... of course, its without its tape and squirrel.

EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:56 am What a pussy!
You were hiding!
Fat and Yellow says what?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, a skank not only agrees to get busy, but she calls her friend up to make it a threeway.

What was the question again?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:35 pm Image
:/
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

"Authorities believe there may be more victims."

Ok.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:35 pm Image
Him and Tom Selleck are two fine examples of Reagan conservatives who didn't get corrupted by Hollywood.