Myles Garrett needs to be thrown in jail tonight

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Myles Garrett needs to be thrown in jail tonight

Post by FiatLux »

He has to be done. They need to make an example out of him.

Even Vontaze Burfict is appalled.

Vixen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Re: Myles Garrett needs to be thrown in jail tonight

Post by Vixen »

You are pathetic and obese. Ask Santa for a diet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Rack the Reindeer's early visit. Unrack the Steelers turning into a pile of shit before my very eyes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

B wrote:Unrack the Steelers turning into a pile of shit before my very eyes.
The Brownies tried to add injury to insult.

Rack Qbert!

When I first watched the play I tried to give Garrett the benefit of the doubt by imagining that maybe he somehow thought Rudolph had not thrown the ball, so he wrestled him to the ground.
And then when he and Rudolph were wrestling around, things got frisky and Garrett got pissed -- so he went gangsta.

But after the game Garrett made no such excuse and instead just said that he "lost his cool."

Burfict had an ugly history of incidents, so his *ban* was based on that.
I would guess Garrett will be put down for a few games.

Pitty got fucking pwnt! :)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The trouble is, these prima donna fukks are allowed to do whatever the fukk they want, pretty much, starting in high school.

They know they can do whatever the fukk they want and the worst thing that will happen is they'll write a check.

Imagine if this was the case in normal people's lives. Somebody at work annoy you a little? Bash him in the head with something. No worries.

But, it doesn't happen because we all realize that the result will be a ride in the back of a cruiser, followed by a trip to the unemployment office.

Make an example of this fukk.

Lifetime ban from the NFL. You can't work for this company anymore. Just like it happens in real life.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:31 am Rack the Reindeer's early visit. Unrack the Steelers turning into a pile of shit before my very eyes.
Turning? They were overachieving for the last four games. They've been shit all season.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:09 pm Lifetime ban from the NFL. You can't work for this company anymore. Just like it happens in real life.
I just watched the video. Lifetime ban is a little extreme (that's what NFL owners save for balck players who kneel during the anthem). A four game suspension would probably be appropriate.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:55 am Without reading fag's post, what's the big deal? Maybe it'll knock a little accuracy into Rudolph's passing.
When the reindeer have to agree with Toolio over 'Spray, the North Pole has tipped on its' axis.

'Tis a sad day in Santa-land. As it is, a season long lump of get the fuck out of the NFL coal for Garrett.

Fuggin' animal.
THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More expert legal analysis by our resident desk jockey attorney.
Do you even go to work?
Or do you just mail that in too?
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:34 pm More expert legal analysis by our resident desk jockey attorney.
Do you even go to work?
What drugs are you on?
88 is up there with Matlock and Ironsides.
And that's saying something because neither of those renowned attorneys ever lost a single case!
So you show 88 the GOT damn respect an attorney of his caliber so richly deserves
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is a hack, like you.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

EAP wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:39 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:34 pm More expert legal analysis by our resident desk jockey attorney.
Do you even go to work?
What drugs are you on?
And that's saying something because neither of those renowned attorneys ever lost a single case!
So you show 88 the GOT damn respect an attorney of his caliber so richly deserves
I would put 88 up there with Vincent Bugliosi, the famous prosecutor of Helter Skelter.

Kierland is the sub par public defender that is assigned a case where a crazy homeless person stabs a man celebrating his birthday 73 times with a kitchen knife and claims it was "self defense".

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

There is no way the NFL will allow Myles Garrett to face the Pittsburgh Steelers again this season. If they did it would make every Steelers Bengals game look like a quiet walk in the park. The Steelers next play the Browns in two games. So the league will have to suspend him a minimum of two games.

They won't give him a 16-game suspension, that's just crazy talk. My guess is that with six games remaining in the season that Garrett will get a six-game suspension. Then they wash their hands of him until 2020 and should he screw up again then he will get a 16-game suspension.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ban Kierfag wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:33 pm
EAP wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:39 pm
Do you even go to work?
What drugs are you on?
I would put 88 up there with Vincent Bugliosi, the famous prosecutor of Helter Skelter.

Kierland is the sub par public defender that is assigned a case where a crazy homeless person stabs a man celebrating his birthday 73 times with a kitchen knife and claims it was "self defense".

Trust the process.

Sin,
88nazis
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Ban Kierfag wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:33 pm I would put 88 up there with Vincent Bugliosi, the famous prosecutor of Helter Skelter.

Speaking of, what's Bugliosi's real story? If the internet existed in 1971, how dirty would Bugliosi be?

Bugliosi was assigned that case, Ban Kierfag. Bugliosi just had the resources to also nail the shelter dealer who encouraged the assailant's schizophrenia because Birthday Boy wouldn't sign over his wealth.
Blitzen
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Blitzen »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:24 pmI was kidding, Mr. Blitzen. I’d like to see them pursuit it as a black on white hate crime, but we know THAT’S not going to happen.

I think the stupid fucker should at least sit the rest of this season out and do Rudolph’s laundry for a full year.
I thought as much PW, just making sure. You are most assuredly back on the NICE list.

You should see this years NAUGHTY list. It's rather short and is skewed left. Simply deplorable. Santa is pissed.

THRASHER wrote:It REIGN of Terror, fucking illiterate dipshit.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:28 pm
smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:09 pm Lifetime ban from the NFL. You can't work for this company anymore. Just like it happens in real life.
I just watched the video. Lifetime ban is a little extreme (that's what NFL owners save for balck players who kneel during the anthem). A four game suspension would probably be appropriate.
No one is gonna rack this? This is why 'y'all ain't shit'.

Smackaholic, you're right, because he may have permanently damaged that kid for life. Motive matters, though. It's just a game, those guys are professionals, and trades mean today's enemy is tomorrow's teammate. You have to depend on each other to support each other, winning effort or losing effort.

If football is your life, what would be more important, important enough to injure someone else and lose your livelihood at the same time?

Hockey's goons did it for the team, not to take something out personally on another player. If the kid had no personal vendetta against him, then that only leaves doing it for the team, or bribery/blackmail. Or drugs.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:33 pm
Speaking of, what's Bugliosi's real story? If the internet existed in 1971, how dirty would Bugliosi be?

Bugliosi was the GREATEST lawyer in california history. He was UNDEFEATED! He won EVERY CASE!

If he would have been assigned in the OJ MURDERS, the juice would be in prison for double murder!

Read his book "OUTRAGE"!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

VB was a hack and his book is crap.
So OJ killed two people and has a bloody glove on his right hand but the only blood drops away from the scene are from a small cut on his left hand.
The LADA and LAPD are both corrupt and so was Vinny.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Ban Kierfag wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:54 pm Bugliosi was the GREATEST lawyer in california history. He was UNDEFEATED! He won EVERY CASE!

If he would have been assigned in the OJ MURDERS, the juice would be in prison for double murder!

Read his book "OUTRAGE"!
https://youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY (listener discretion is advised.)

Bugliosi = Italian + LA = X(moral compromises)

Nicole left her glasses so Ron would have an excuse to drop off coke. Their deaths was a drug hit. The one time a drug/gang hit should have been called, and it wasn't. Go figure.
Ban Kierfag
Elwood

Post by Ban Kierfag »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:58 pm VB was a hack and his book is crap.
So OJ killed two people and has a bloody glove on his right hand but the only blood drops away from the scene are from a small cut on his left hand.
Read the book!

and how funny....the dumbest public defender...a trust baby that snorts cocaine and loses
every case doesn't like the GREATEST LAWYER that never lost a case.....

Kierland is a special kind of stupid
Kierland is certifiable!
Kierland is a pathalogical liar!
Kierland is a midget in a normal people body!
Kierland is a homunculus!

I can't imagine anything worse that being born RICH, but with a tiny body and short stature.....
Even with all the $$$ in the world....if 5'2" midget is still a midget unless he is a homunculus.

Tiny midget is really a trust fund homunculus. A rich tiny person!
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Vixen wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 am You are pathetic and obese. Ask Santa for a diet.

bwhahahaha!
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:24 pm I was kidding, Mr. Blitzen.

Santa doesn't like ass-kissers and liars, Porky.

How could you respond to my post if you have me on ignore bloatus ?

This may be a rough Christmas for the regionally challenged one.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ban Kierfag wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:39 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:58 pm VB was a hack and his book is crap.
Read the book!

and how funny....the dumbest public defender...a trust baby that snorts cocaine and loses
every case doesn't like the GREATEST LAWYER that never lost a case.....

Kierland is a special kind of stupid
Kierland is certifiable!
Kierland is a pathalogical liar!
Kierland is a midget in a normal people body!
Kierland is a homunculus!

I can't imagine anything worse that being born RICH, but with a tiny body and short stature.....
Even with all the $$$ in the world....if 5'2" midget is still a midget unless he is a homunculus.

Tiny midget is really a trust fund homunculus. A rich tiny person!
Lie and lie.
105 is same as 106.
Math and stuff.
Flood the zone.
Fire and noise.

Sin,
88nazis
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

I'll be brutally honest.
What the New Orleans saints did to hall of fame icon Brett Favre ten years ago in the NFC championship game, was a thousand times worse.

Garrett is just a frustrated street thug.

With the bounty on Favre, you had a mafia style hit job with the intent to cripple and hospitalize.

The only reason Brett wasn't hospitalized that day, is testament to his "Iron man" legendary "tough guy" status.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

My guess like Bsmack is six games.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
EAP
Mr. USA

Post by EAP »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:43 pm He is a hack, like you.
Oh really?
So, let me get this straight.
Two studs like 88 and myself are hacks? And a midget spongebob like you is something special??

That's some fukked up shit right there.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

In a rookie year, with all the Steelers to emulate, Mason Rudolph chose Justin Strylzyk. Garrett probably did him a favour in the long run - he'll definitely think twice before playing the twat again.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I do think the Rudolph probably should have been suspended a game for initiating that shit. However, the NFL probably figured it would be a bigger punishment for the Steelers to allow him to play.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown