Trump the anti-war president

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trump the anti-war president

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Congratulations to all the so-called anti-Imperial or anti-war people who've been apologists for Trump, as he sends thousands more troops to Saudi Arabia.

You have, once again, kicked your own fucking asses. Aren't you tired of your emperor humiliating you?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Trump the anti-war president

Post by smackaholic »

What do you think about him pulling the few dozen we had in Kurdistan out?

I think it was a good move.

As for the Saudis, they’ve been attacked by Iran. And while they’re both assholes, the Saudis are our assholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Total TDS moment here.

So tell us Screwy, what should he do? We know that you will melt regardless of what he does, so put it out there, what should he do?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:15 pm Is there a war in Saudi Arabia I don't know about? Who are those troops being sent there to fight?

:popcorn:
Why are we sending KSA troops anyway?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:08 pm Total TDS moment here.

So tell us Screwy, what should he do? We know that you will melt regardless of what he does, so put it out there, what should he do?
Not send KSA our troops. Prince Bonesaw can defend his own nation.

Duh
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:08 pm Total TDS moment here.

Somebody help a niggexxxx old guy out. Since the search is gone, wft kind of disorder is TDS
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Imus wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:42 pmSomebody help a niggexxxx old guy out. Since the search is gone, wft kind of disorder is TDS
Trump Derangement Syndrome
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:24 pm
Imus wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:42 pmSomebody help a niggexxxx old guy out. Since the search is gone, wft kind of disorder is TDS
It is what pro trumpers have that they then project onto the other side. Classic nazi move.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

88 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:15 pm Is there a war in Saudi Arabia I don't know about? Who are those troops being sent there to fight?

Do they not have "news" where you're from? Are you joking?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The Houthis are a Yemeni revolutionary force that accuses Saudi Arabia, The United States and Israel of colluding to suppress Arabist movements with autonomous aims (because they are).

Troops are going to the peninsula because Netanyahu green-lit this operation with the assistance of the Kingdom...
...and Trump being the good goy he is, went along.
Trump is dragging his feet on all out war with Iran, but Schlomo is going to win. Schlomo always wins.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Marty wrote:but Schlomo is going to win. Schlomo always wins
There you have it,

Save your keypads, folks.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:39 pm
Save your keypads, folks.
I think you misspelled "knee-pads"...

:|
Why don’t you just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Typical lawyer double speak. “I don’t like it but what’s really wrong with it.” Definition of slimy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ankle biting? What does that even mean? You get to decide what post I reply to? If people did not respond to posts how would this place work?
As for the troops, they should not be there and if Congress had any balls they would rescind the War Powers act and do their fucking jobs. Letting the president, any president, run ruff shot over their duties is how we got the current Kurdish debacle.
See, unlike you, I don’t talk out of both sides of my mouth you slimy (nice IKYABWAI on your part btw) fuck.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:24 pm
It is what pro trumpers have that they then project onto the other side. Classic nazi move.
That's actually inaccurate, you should really check the definition.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:46 pm That's actually inaccurate, you should really check the definition.
The entire Trump Administration is the textbook definition of projection. For example--the Trump kids have been taking bribes from foreign governments since Jan 20 2017, which is why Trump is accusing Hunter Biden of being on the take. Because that's what he would do.

Hope that helps.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 pmThe entire Trump Administration is the textbook definition of projection. For example--the Trump kids have been taking bribes from foreign governments since Jan 20 2017, which is why Trump is accusing Hunter Biden of being on the take. Because that's what he would do.

Hope that helps.
While not entirely disagreeing with what you're stating, it's still somewhat missing the point of the "definition". The term was actually created during the Bush administration. It's just been updated to fit Trump, who I am not defending, btw. I suppose it depends upon which source you're using to define the acronym. Urban Dictionary agrees with you.

Meanwhile, a more reputable source, Psychology Today, defines it this way:

Lay Understandings of "Trump Derangement Syndrome"

"There is no shared lay understanding of TDS, mainly because it is a folk category rather than a professional category. As such, there is currently much armchair speculation about the nature and existence of TDS, without consensus.

The name itself explicitly suggests a "syndrome," which the Oxford English Dictionary defines as "a characteristic combination of opinions, emotions, or behavior." Several commentators have run with this, putting forth suggestions about opinions, emotions and behaviors characterizing TDS.

Shared amongst these is a notion that the everyday activities of President Trump trigger some people into distorted opinions, extreme emotions and hysterical behaviors. Well-known writer Bernard Goldberg gives supposed behavioral examples of TDS among Trump’s political opponents, including fainting, vomiting, students retreating to "safe spaces" and others demanding "therapy dogs." Political commentator Justin Raimondo focuses on opinions, language and cognition, writing in the LA Times that "sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting of hyperbole [leading to] a constant state of hysteria… the afflicted lose touch with reality."

So you see, it goes both ways. And therein, lies the problem.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:46 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:24 pm

That's actually inaccurate, you should really check the definition.
There is no reason to like Don the Con or pimp his actions because he is a criminal with a badge and yet people do, that is a Syndrome, a derangement syndrome if you will. There is a reason to fuck with him, that being he is a whacked out Sudafed junkie with no moral compass and the nuke codes. That would not be a syndrome because there is a reason for it. See how logic and evidence work? You should try it sometime.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:39 pm There is no reason to like Don the Con or pimp his actions because he is a criminal with a badge and yet people do, that is a Syndrome, a derangement syndrome if you will. There is a reason to fuck with him, that being he is a whacked out Sudafed junkie with no moral compass and the nuke codes. That would not be a syndrome because there is a reason for it. See how logic and evidence work? You should try it sometime.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:39 pmThere is no reason to like Don the Con or pimp his actions because he is a criminal with a badge and yet people do, that is a Syndrome, a derangement syndrome if you will. There is a reason to fuck with him, that being he is a whacked out Sudafed junkie with no moral compass and the nuke codes. That would not be a syndrome because there is a reason for it. See how logic and evidence work? You should try it sometime.
Did you not read my response to Screw? I was never making a judgement, I was defining an acronym. I also clearly stated I'm not supporting Trump. The "syndrome" can be taken two different ways. That's why I asked to you read about it.

I'm probably the only one here who isn't viewing this topic with political bias.

That's how LOGIC and EVIDENCE work. YOU should try it sometime.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No it can’t reasonably be taken two ways as being true, as I showed above. Don’s orange diaper brigade can only use it as projection. You would have to change the facts of who he is and what he does for it to be taken as true both ways.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Well, Psychology Today says that you're wrong, so take it up with them. I'm just the messenger.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m taking up your line that it goes both ways. I have seen the post where you quoted the magazine. At no point did they address my issue, and neither have you. That is why I don’t see you as the messenger. I see you as agreeing with them which I would contend is not supported by fact or logic. Does that make sense?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:33 pm I’m taking up your line that it goes both ways. I have seen the post where you quoted the magazine. At no point did they address my issue, and neither have you. That is why I don’t see you as the messenger. I see you as agreeing with them which I would contend is not supported by fact or logic. Does that make sense?
Okay, let me be very clear here. I never said I agree with them. I said their perspective is different than yours. I also stated the definition in the Urban Dictionary agrees with you and Screw. I'm not taking a side here, just showing two very separate points of view.

Fareed Zakaria defines the syndrome as "hatred of President Trump so intense that it impairs people’s judgment. CNN's editor-at-large Chris Cillizza called TDS "the preferred nomenclature of Trump defenders who view those who oppose him and his policies as nothing more than the blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and free speech." Pointing to previous allegations of Bush Derangement Syndrome and Obama Derangement Syndrome, Cillizza suggested, "Viewed more broadly, the rise of presidential derangement syndromes is a function of increased polarization – not to mention our national self-sorting – at work in the country today." Bret Stephens has described the term as something used by conservative groups whenever someone speaks out critically against Trump, regardless of political affiliation.

Right there, in one paragraph, you have two divergent viewpoints. It does go both ways, depending on which side of the political river you cast your line from.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Facts don’t take political sides. That’s the point. Those people that are Orange and use the word are wrong. Those who say those people are right are also wrong. Those people fighting the orange menace are not deranged from him. Their reaction is appropriate. That is not deranged. So once again, there are not two sides.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:31 pm Facts don’t take political sides. That’s the point. Those people that are Orange and use the word are wrong. Those who say those people are right are also wrong. Those people fighting the orange menace are not deranged from him. Their reaction is appropriate. That is not deranged. So once again, there are not two sides.
You couldn't be more wrong. There are absolutely two sides, you're just being blinded by your political bias and THAT my friend, is precisely the point. Now then, in no way, shape or form am I pinning the "deranged" label on you whatsoever. But seriously MS, you're missing the point by a country mile. The term was created for Bush, as I said earlier. It was next applied to Obama, but it didn't become popular in the lexicon until this Trump circus. It can be easily argued that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib are all incredibly deranged.

For them, Trump is the very personification of every policy they hate and every human trait they despise; to them, he is a monster of ignorance, greed, bombast, bellicosity, and racist bigotry. They are like World War II movie submarine captains seeing a thousand feet ahead of their periscopes a giant enemy oil tanker, inching through still waters.

Their hate is real, but their impression of their target is a chimerical mirage. In pursuit of him it is acceptable to say publicly “impeach the motherfucker,” to claim adequately outfitted border detention centers where illegal migrants are fed Big Macs and “concentration camps” where children are forced to drink from toilets, to demand a green terror, un-patrolled borders, free health care for everyone, doubled income-tax rates in the high and corporate brackets, trillions of dollars for reparations to non-whites, and legalized infanticide. All four of them qualify as anti-Semites. As has been widely mentioned, the president is doing what he can to help make these four the best publicly known face of the Democrats. They are, to adapt other lavatory images, drinking their own bathwater, and Trump may well hang their insane ideas around the Democrats’ necks like a toilet seat.

That MS, is deranged. On both sides.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:For them, Trump is the very personification of every policy they hate and every human trait they despise
That is true, but it is much more than that.

Donald is "individual 1," the unindicted co-conspirator in the case that sent M. Cohen to the slammer.

Donald committed obstruction of justice on multiple occasions, as detailed in the Mueller Report.

When asked if Donald's written answers (his testimony) to Mueller were untruthful, Mueller answered, "Generally yes."

Donald held back congressionally appropriated funds to another country, and is on record, while holding back the funds, as saying he wanted a favor from the leader.
The favor?
Dig up dirt on his political opponent.

Donald publicly called on China to dig up dirt on the same opponent.

Donald had previously publicly asked Russia to dig up Hillary's emails, his political rival at the time.

Donald stood next to Vlad Putin the world stage and blatantly shit on the U.S. intelligence agencies when he said that Vlad was telling the truth -- and his own agencies were either wrong, or untruthful.

Good fucking grief!

:|

Donald needs to go bye-bye.
Long overdue.

A clear and present danger.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay,
If, inter alia, you are going to claim these ladies are for open boarders and infanticide which are total lies, if you are going to talk about green terror which isn’t even a thing, if you are going to say healthcare is radical and the tax rates of the 50’ and 60’s are somehow a problem, then I have to conclude that you are whacked out and have Alexandria Derangement Syndrome.
Given your inability to tell the truth, given your labeling ideas of theirs that are totally reasonable as some how crazy, given your complete lack of knowledge of the history of taxation I have to assume that you are bringing these same faults into our discussion on Donny tiny hands. Therefore, your defense of the rights’ use of the term is tainted and that is why you think you are right and I am wrong.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:51 pm Jay,
If, inter alia, you are going to claim these ladies are for open boarders and infanticide which are total lies, if you are going to talk about green terror which isn’t even a thing, if you are going to say healthcare is radical and the tax rates of the 50’ and 60’s are somehow a problem, then I have to conclude that you are whacked out and have Alexandria Derangement Syndrome.
Given your inability to tell the truth, given your labeling ideas of theirs that are totally reasonable as some how crazy, given your complete lack of knowledge of the history of taxation I have to assume that you are bringing these same faults into our discussion on Donny tiny hands. Therefore, your defense of the rights’ use of the term is tainted and that is why you think you are right and I am wrong.
Poptart, a number of valid points there. However, the Don has done a lot of good in spite of himself, so you have to weigh the balance. He should go, in time, but via election, not ejection. He's not going to be impeached. Let the country decide his fate.

MS, I haven't lied about anything. Most of what I said in that third paragraph was paraphrased from another source. Not my words, I just used them to make a point, the one I've been emphasizing from the beginning. TDS goes both ways. Period. The four horsewomen are a perfect example of paranoia and lunatic thinking. They are basing their assessment on pure hate and are willing to gloss over any layer of truth to accomplish their goals.

The rest of what was written was to entice a reaction, nothing more or less. What I stand by is that the kind of hatred they and you espouse, as well as the radical right, have created a division in this country that may never be fixed. It has to end, I just don't know if it can. But one place it can start is to stop labeling people Nazis, stop hating for the sake of hate, to stop partisan bias dead in its tracks and to start thinking rationally instead of emotionally.

I only got into this to answer a question posed by Imus. I did then you took it to a place it was never meant to go. That's on you. You like to stir shit up and make yourself the ultimate contrarian. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. But I'm done here.

Have your last words, but I won't read them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But if the lines you paraphrased are not true and they are not, then how is your point even valid? Don is a menace and should be treated as such. It is not an over reaction to be freaked out by him, therefore any freaking out is not derangement. And since he is a menace, if you still back him you are by definition deranged.
It pretty simple stuff just like Don the Con’s violation of 58usc30121, only blinders make it hard.
And I don’t espouse hatred, which is just another lie on your part. When you say stuff like that about me you make it very hard to be nice to you,

But...

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jayne wrote:He's not going to be impeached.
Donald being impeached is a near slam dunk, imo.

What the senate does with him remains to be seen.