How's that wall coming?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

How's that wall coming?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Seems to be Trump's new messaging approach is to convince his low IQ followers, most who populate this great forum, that he is actually in the midst of building and finishing "The Wall." Anyone with half a brain and who doesn't wear Trump Kneepads (TM) knows this is complete nonsense, but this seems to be his goal: to convince his followers he's fulfilling a promise dedicated to racism and bigotry.

He got $1.6 billion from Nancy Pelosi for his wall.

How did that taste, Trump ball lickers?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Re: How's that wall coming?

Post by Joe in PB »

How about the Green New Deal? Basically a government power grab that not only jettisons carbon based energy sources and transportation that uses them, but also determines who can have an electronic transportation/vehicle.

Democrats don't care about citizens or enforcing law, so not surprised they also don't care about the Constitution, freedom, & liberty.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The president got his ass kicked on the cornerstone of his presidential campaign but all Joe Blow has in response is whatboutism about some rough draft proposed by a freshman lawmaker.

Yeah, Trump got emasculated.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:he's fulfilling a promise dedicated to racism and bigotry.
I've asked you before without a response, I'll ask again: what "race" would a wall be targeting?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Seems to be Trump's new messaging approach is to convince his low IQ followers, most who populate this great forum, that he is actually in the midst of building and finishing "The Wall."
Forget about the wall for just a moment. I'm seriously interested in your take on a few questions:

1. Are you in favor of an open border?
2. Do you believe there should be any effort made toward immigration reform and enforcement of existing laws regarding illegal immigration?
3. Do you believe that money requested by Trump to build a physical barrier should be applied toward other means of keeping non-citizens from illegally entering the country?
4. What do you believe should be done, if anything, about illegal immigrants who are already in this country, and preventing more from entering?

You've made it abundantly clear what you believe shouldn't be done. I'd like to know what you think should be, if anything.
"I see everything twice!"
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He got $1.6 billion from Nancy Pelosi for his wall.
So that promise of a dollar was just another fucking lie?

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Racist exclusionary wall funded by American taxpayers to keep brown people out of Israel = GOOD
Racist exclusionary wall funded by American taxpayers to keep brown people out of America = BAD

OMG...I don't believe you actually posted this...you are a garbage person and you are literally worse than Hitler.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Not quite, but she did.

Illegal immigrant ex-boyfriend arrested in death of New York woman found stuffed in suitcase
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote: Trump has shown the world that team D will obstruct border security.
Don the Con has also shown that he will obstruct border security. He fucked off for two years when he could have built a wall. He talks about a wall nonstop as though a wall equates to boarder security when many people who commit crimes overstay their visas, which he didn't fix either. He wasted time on muslim ban when there is no evidence that helps much either. He has not shown that he has a plan to stop tunneling into US which is a big problem. "Build that underground wall!" And why a wall? A wall is not as good as a fence because you can see thru a fence to know what's going on on the other side. The only thing Don the Con has done is foment misinformation and rile up stupid fucks like you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote:
1. Not Trump.Good for them
2. Extend abortion laws to permit the killing of babies in the third trimesterLie
3. Allow illegal immigration to continue unabatedLie
4. Crash a vibrant economy to adopt a Green New FleeceLie
5. Stay in as many wars as possible.You were two for five. 40%. That is a big huge F.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Not quite, but she did.

Illegal immigrant ex-boyfriend arrested in death of New York woman found stuffed in suitcase
Thanks for making my point.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 wrote:Screwy won't answer. None of the anti-Trumper's ever do. All they will say is that they are in favor of border security. But that is as far as it goes. They will even say that the border is secure, and that the 22M people here unlawfully are not a sign of a problem. That sort of thing.

Screwy and his ilk do not appreciate what Trump is doing. Trump has shown the world that team D will obstruct border security. They do not want to restrict illegal immigration and have no interest in border barriers right now. Trump gets to run on a platform to get that done in his next term, and all of Team D's representatives are on the same election cycle. America has had enough of their bullshit. With the weak ass Team D bench being exposed for the morons they are, Trump is going to fight his reelection on campaign issues of his choosing. Right now, the Team D platform is as follows:

1. Not Trump.
2. Extend abortion laws to permit the killing of babies in the third trimester
3. Allow illegal immigration to continue unabated
4. Crash a vibrant economy to adopt a Green New Fleece
5. Stay in as many wars as possible.
Rack!!!!

The dems are in all out war to let in as many future democrats as possible. The immediate goal is to flip Texas blue. When that is achieved, I suspect they will all find their border religion. They don’t want the brown horde anymore than anyone else.

And at that point the Republican Party is more or less out of the presidential election business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Your point that there are a higher percentage of illegal aliens who are criminals compared to legal immigrants. We finally agree on something.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Joe in PB wrote:Your point that there are a higher percentage of illegal aliens who are criminals compared to legal immigrants. We finally agree on something.

No my point was that he didn't walk across the border.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

So your point is all those that walk across the border as illegals are angles?

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You really are an idiot. No my point was that the wall is not the be all and end all border security you stupid fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smackie Chan wrote: 1. Are you in favor of an open border? No
2. Do you believe there should be any effort made toward immigration reform and enforcement of existing laws regarding illegal immigration? Depends
3. Do you believe that money requested by Trump to build a physical barrier should be applied toward other means of keeping non-citizens from illegally entering the country? Yes
4. What do you believe should be done, if anything, about illegal immigrants who are already in this country, and preventing more from entering? Nothing that includes a physical barrier running from Tijuana to the Gulf of Mexico
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Kierland wrote:You really are an idiot. No my point was that the wall is not the be all and end all border security you stupid fuck.
It does have to be idiot, it only needs to reduce or desuade some from coming here illegally.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So it doesn't need to work it only kinda needs to work. Fucking idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because all of a sudden words matter.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Nice white flag.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:It does have to be idiot, it only needs to reduce or desuade some from coming here illegally.
You are the dumbest motherfucker to ever mash submit here, other than maybe sirfuckafist or Duhron.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was whataboutism by shedick, he had already waived a white flag just by posting, but it nice to see you two idiots pimping each other.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:It does have to be idiot, it only needs to reduce or desuade some from coming here illegally.
You are the dumbest motherfucker to ever mash submit here, other than maybe sirfuckafist or Duhron.
Now that's priceless coming from the guy who's comment on the Green New Deal was it's not too bad for a draft.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Screw_Michigan wrote: 1. Are you in favor of an open border? No
2. Do you believe there should be any effort made toward immigration reform and enforcement of existing laws regarding illegal immigration? Depends
3. Do you believe that money requested by Trump to build a physical barrier should be applied toward other means of keeping non-citizens from illegally entering the country? Yes
4. What do you believe should be done, if anything, about illegal immigrants who are already in this country, and preventing more from entering? Nothing that includes a physical barrier running from Tijuana to the Gulf of Mexico
Your answers to #1 & 3 indicate that you're in favor of somehow controlling who enters our country, and how long and under what conditions they should be allowed to stay. That would seem to make common sense. Your responses to #2 & 4 are really non-answers. Depends on what for #2? And on #4, again, you're stating what you think shouldn't be done without saying what you think should be. It can be inferred that what you mean by #4 is that human labor should be used to keep people out instead of a physical barrier, either via ground-based patrols, drones, or some other forms of deterrence and enforcement measures to comply with your answer to #1. Regarding your apparent disdain for physical barriers, are you ok with the ones that have already been built, or would you like to see them removed?

To me, some relatively simple measures that can be taken to at least start to rectify the problem (and yes, it is a problem, although not, in my opinion, one that rises to the level of national emergency) would be to disincentivize illegal immigration, enforce current immigration laws that make sense, change the laws that don't make sense, and use the most cost-effective means of keeping people from illegally crossing the border, which in some areas is likely to be a physical barrier. There will never be a 100% effective solution. Barriers can be tunneled under and climbed over, patrols can be evaded, etc. Minimization at reasonable cost should be the goal.

Once illegals have made it past the border and are "in the clear," we should create laws and enforce current ones that make it unpleasant for them to remain here illegally, such as making it difficult for them to get jobs and housing (i.e., punish employers who hire them and landlords who rent to them), provide them no government assistance (welfare, food stamps, etc.), don't provide free medical care to them unless it's a life-threatening emergency, after which they get deported, and change the "anchor baby" laws. US citizens should ALWAYS take precedent over illegal immigrants as far as benefits and laws go. As citizens, we are expected to abide by the laws of our land, and we are afforded considerable benefits due to our citizenship. Illegal aliens should NEVER have advantages in this country that citizens don't, and should not be given a pass on abiding by our laws. Do you disagree with any of that?

As far as the "dreamers" go, there should be a relatively easy path for them to follow that will result in citizenship, and they should be given, say, three years to complete that path. If they don't, they're no better than any other run-of-the mill illegal alien and should be deported. Under that scenario, the choice to comply is completely theirs, and their choices will dictate their outcomes.

This country needs immigrants, plain and simple. But like every other civilized country, ours is a nation of laws, and if those laws aren't enforced, they are laws in name only. We should be the world's shining example of national humanitarianism, but should not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of, which we have long done. We should be an asylum for citizens of other countries looking to escape oppression and poverty, but we can't accept everyone. I don't pretend to have all the answers or know what the right numbers are, but it seems to me there are people smarter than me (low bar, I know) who should be able to start us on a path that will severely restrict new illegals from entering and getting those already here out or becoming citizens. Immigrants should benefit our society, not be a drain on it or a threat to it.

In my opinion, Trump is the biggest asshat ever to be President, and there is no question he is a racist and prejudiced. There is also no question in my mind that his desire for a border wall is driven at least in part by his prejudice. But it is unwise to dismiss everything he (or any other asshat, for that matter) says simply on the basis of his asshatedness. Blind squirrel & all. One has to look at what is being said rather than who is saying it, and assess the message's merit regardless of the messenger. Trump occasionally gets something right despite his penchant for completely botching its delivery. The issue of immigration is one that needed to be raised and acted upon, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm not thrilled it was he who elevated it to near the top of the national agenda. Neither Democrats nor Republicans are always right, and it's sad that such a large segment of our population seems to base right and wrong on party affiliation. Both parties are fucked up, both get some things right, and both get some things wrong. To allow yourself to determine what is right and wrong by the letters D and R is the very definition of being a sheep.

Let's say for the sake of argument that the border wall Trump wants is the most effective way to keep illegals out. I don't know what the current laws regarding use of funds and other assets seized by Federal law enforcement officials are, but I'm kind of intrigued by Ted Cruz's EL CHAPO proposal. If those dollars are indeed available for such use, seems like a convenient way to fund the wall and/or otherwise enhance border security.
"I see everything twice!"
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Smackie Chan wrote:[ Regarding your apparent disdain for physical barriers, are you ok with the ones that have already been built, or would you like to see them removed?
Mother fucker lives in a cardboard box next to a dumpster in an alley just off the street corner where he holds up his " Will suck cock for $ 5" sign. He needs no barriers, the cholos come along, kick his box open, steal his hard earned sucking money and then leave him to go to the library to get computer access to post his babbling shit here. Your questions and such to him were way more bandwidth than his simpleton brain can handle. Even his one word responses to 88's questions were a stretch.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Smackie Chan wrote:Your answers to #1 & 3 indicate that you're in favor of somehow controlling who enters our country, and how long and under what conditions they should be allowed to stay. That would seem to make common sense. Your responses to #2 & 4 are really non-answers. Depends on what for #2? And on #4, again, you're stating what you think shouldn't be done without saying what you think should be. It can be inferred that what you mean by #4 is that human labor should be used to keep people out instead of a physical barrier, either via ground-based patrols, drones, or some other forms of deterrence and enforcement measures to comply with your answer to #1. Regarding your apparent disdain for physical barriers, are you ok with the ones that have already been built, or would you like to see them removed?

To me, some relatively simple measures that can be taken to at least start to rectify the problem (and yes, it is a problem, although not, in my opinion, one that rises to the level of national emergency) would be to disincentivize illegal immigration, enforce current immigration laws that make sense, change the laws that don't make sense, and use the most cost-effective means of keeping people from illegally crossing the border, which in some areas is likely to be a physical barrier. There will never be a 100% effective solution. Barriers can be tunneled under and climbed over, patrols can be evaded, etc. Minimization at reasonable cost should be the goal.

Once illegals have made it past the border and are "in the clear," we should create laws and enforce current ones that make it unpleasant for them to remain here illegally, such as making it difficult for them to get jobs and housing (i.e., punish employers who hire them and landlords who rent to them), provide them no government assistance (welfare, food stamps, etc.), don't provide free medical care to them unless it's a life-threatening emergency, after which they get deported, and change the "anchor baby" laws. US citizens should ALWAYS take precedent over illegal immigrants as far as benefits and laws go. As citizens, we are expected to abide by the laws of our land, and we are afforded considerable benefits due to our citizenship. Illegal aliens should NEVER have advantages in this country that citizens don't, and should not be given a pass on abiding by our laws. Do you disagree with any of that?

As far as the "dreamers" go, there should be a relatively easy path for them to follow that will result in citizenship, and they should be given, say, three years to complete that path. If they don't, they're no better than any other run-of-the mill illegal alien and should be deported. Under that scenario, the choice to comply is completely theirs, and their choices will dictate their outcomes.

This country needs immigrants, plain and simple. But like every other civilized country, ours is a nation of laws, and if those laws aren't enforced, they are laws in name only. We should be the world's shining example of national humanitarianism, but should not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of, which we have long done. We should be an asylum for citizens of other countries looking to escape oppression and poverty, but we can't accept everyone. I don't pretend to have all the answers or know what the right numbers are, but it seems to me there are people smarter than me (low bar, I know) who should be able to start us on a path that will severely restrict new illegals from entering and getting those already here out or becoming citizens. Immigrants should benefit our society, not be a drain on it or a threat to it.

In my opinion, Trump is the biggest asshat ever to be President, and there is no question he is a racist and prejudiced. There is also no question in my mind that his desire for a border wall is driven at least in part by his prejudice. But it is unwise to dismiss everything he (or any other asshat, for that matter) says simply on the basis of his asshatedness. Blind squirrel & all. One has to look at what is being said rather than who is saying it, and assess the message's merit regardless of the messenger. Trump occasionally gets something right despite his penchant for completely botching its delivery. The issue of immigration is one that needed to be raised and acted upon, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm not thrilled it was he who elevated it to near the top of the national agenda. Neither Democrats nor Republicans are always right, and it's sad that such a large segment of our population seems to base right and wrong on party affiliation. Both parties are fucked up, both get some things right, and both get some things wrong. To allow yourself to determine what is right and wrong by the letters D and R is the very definition of being a sheep.

Let's say for the sake of argument that the border wall Trump wants is the most effective way to keep illegals out. I don't know what the current laws regarding use of funds and other assets seized by Federal law enforcement officials are, but I'm kind of intrigued by Ted Cruz's EL CHAPO proposal. If those dollars are indeed available for such use, seems like a convenient way to fund the wall and/or otherwise enhance border security.
I think most of what you say is spot on.

Trump is an asshat, in some ways. This really isn't open to debate. As for him being a racist, I don't know. I can't climb into his head.

You say we "need" immigrants. What do you think would happen if we banned them, besides the fact that Trump would have more trouble finding his next wife. I think we benefitted greatly from migration through the first century and a half of our existence, simply because the damn place was empty. We are now in excess of 330 millions. We ain't "china full", but we do have a pretty damn good bunch of people, with genetic variation aplenty. If we never had another immigrant, I think we'd do just fine.

I think we should continue some level of immigration and I think it should be based on US interest. People with demonstrated talents that will help us should be allowed in. Even if that talent is lettuce picking, it it is determined that that is what we need. I think we should cut way back on muslim immigration. We have seen what it has done to Europe and it ain't good. I think we ought to start bringing in white immigrants again. Apparently, there's a shit ton of refugee South African farmers that have been tossed off their land. Maybe bring some of them in. I understand the Russkies are actually inviting them.

The El Chapo thing is a great idea. That is drug money from US drug users. Bring it back home.

I would also legalize every last fukking drug out there yesterday. American drug addicts deserve the highest quality drugs available, if they decide to take them. Put the cartels out of business, generate some tax revenue and provide treatment for those that want off that shit. A friend of mine attended his 35 year old nephew's funeral yesterday. Drug OD. I can't help but think that had he had a legal drug addiction, he'd still be breathing.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smackie Chan wrote: In my opinion, Trump is the biggest asshat ever to be President, and there is no question he is a racist and prejudiced. There is also no question in my mind that his desire for a border wall is driven at least in part by his prejudice. But it is unwise to dismiss everything he (or any other asshat, for that matter) says simply on the basis of his asshatedness. Blind squirrel & all. One has to look at what is being said rather than who is saying it, and assess the message's merit regardless of the messenger. Trump occasionally gets something right despite his penchant for completely botching its delivery. The issue of immigration is one that needed to be raised and acted upon, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm not thrilled it was he who elevated it to near the top of the national agenda. Neither Democrats nor Republicans are always right, and it's sad that such a large segment of our population seems to base right and wrong on party affiliation. Both parties are fucked up, both get some things right, and both get some things wrong. To allow yourself to determine what is right and wrong by the letters D and R is the very definition of being a sheep.
Excellent take, friendo.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: Mother fucker lives in a cardboard box next to a dumpster in an alley just off the street corner where he holds up his " Will suck cock for $ 5" sign. He needs no barriers, the cholos come along, kick his box open, steal his hard earned sucking money and then leave him to go to the library to get computer access to post his babbling shit here. Your questions and such to him were way more bandwidth than his simpleton brain can handle. Even his one word responses to 88's questions were a stretch.
You have a fascinating and vivid imagination. Do you write the gory parts in Trump's speeches?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88 wrote:Rack Smackie Chan.

I think what this country needs is a real test of differen policy positions. The states are supposed to be vessels where different policies are tried, and everyone learns from the results.

Let’s tear down all border barriers between California and Mexico. Put the walls up between California and neighboring US states. Remove ICE and Border and Customs from California. Raise taxes on the wealthy in California to 70-90%, provide free government-provided healthcare and education and housing and transportation and income to everyone present there, regardless of citizenship. It is the sanctuary state. Raise taxes on business to twice what it is now or more. Empty the prisons, legalize drugs. Also, take away all fossil fuels within 10 years. Eliminate air travel, require every structure in the state to be rebuilt. Carbon neutrality in 10 years. No nuclear power. Etc.

Let’s also take a different policy approach in another border state, perhaps Texas. Build a physical barrier between Texas and Mexico, where appropriate. Vigorously enforce our existing immigration and drug laws, reduce taxes on individuals and businesses. Allow the economics of energy to drive usage and development. Keep healthcare in the private sector. Etc.

Then, in 10 years, we can stand back and see what policy is best.
Good god you are a hyperventilating asshat. Is there any straw man you will not build? Cut California loose from dunderheads like you and we will be fine.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The whole trial was a farce and another example of the jackboots overreach. Everyone involved should be doing his time but most will get a raise and the sheepole will sleep soundly at night.

First they can for the chapos but I was tall so I didn’t say anything... :mrgreen:
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Bottom line is Team D was all for a physical border barrier, until they weren’t. Obama, Clinton and Chuckie all voted for a physical barrier on more than 33% of the border previously. Now that same position is racist and immoral.

Just another example of the hypocrisy of the liberal Democrats.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trump to sign the funding bill and also declare a "national emergency" for more border wall money.

Filling the swamp as we speak....
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

National Emergency!

Get smart and flee the country, as your fliend poptart has done.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote:National Emergency!
Grab your wimmen and chillen. The Messicans are now free to pillage and rape.
With impunity.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote:More people die at the hand of illegals in this country than died from bird flu
That would be pretty impressive, except that nobody in the US has ever died from avian flu.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:Not a big fan of the emergency declaration by Trump. This one ought to be fought on the floor of Congress. Instead, Trump should vigorously enforce the existing laws. Deport the fuck out of anyone and everyone who has overstayed a VISA and/or is found to be in this country unlawfully.
How about jailing landlords and employers who don't comply with the law?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:
88 wrote:Not a big fan of the emergency declaration by Trump. This one ought to be fought on the floor of Congress. Instead, Trump should vigorously enforce the existing laws. Deport the fuck out of anyone and everyone who has overstayed a VISA and/or is found to be in this country unlawfully.
How about jailing landlords and employers who don't comply with the law?
To the extent any existing laws are being broken, they should be enforced with vigor. Jail them if that is what the law requires.
And if the law does not require it change the law. Remove the supply of housing and employment and this ends. Of course dining out in Manhattan will cost 2k a couple but fuck them.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

No he did not.

Unless you think pigs can fly.
Last edited by Mikey on Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.