Unhinged

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Unhinged

Post by Goober McTuber »

Omarosa Manigault Newman says she has “escaped from the cult of Trumpworld.” In her new book, the former White House aide and reality TV star is unleashing fire and fury on her onetime boss and mentor, Donald Trump.

Gallery Books, publisher of “Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House,” promised an “explosive, jaw-dropping account.” We’ve read the book (on sale Aug. 14), which no doubt will provoke a tweet-storm of pushback from the White House.

(On Friday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders dismissed the book as "riddled with lies and false accusations. It’s sad that a disgruntled former White House employee is trying to profit off these false attacks, and even worse that the media would now give her a platform, after not taking her seriously when she had only positive things to say about the president during her time in the administration.”)

Here are the main takeaways from Omarosa – who, despite her villainous reputation from NBC’s "The Apprentice," where she first met Trump in 2003, portrays herself as a voice of reason and sanity in chaotic Trumpworld:

► She now believes the president to whom she was loyal for 14 years is “a racist, a bigot and a misogynist.” His biggest personality flaw is a complete lack of empathy for others, she writes.

► She believes the president is in “mental decline” and physically unwell.

► She believes Vice President Mike Pence (a “Stepford Veep”) and his team “are simply biding their time until Trump is impeached or resigns.”

► She believes a deeply unhappy first lady Melania Trump “is counting every minute until (her husband) is out of office and she can divorce him.”

More stunners from the 334-page memoir:

Omarosa, whose job was outreach to black colleges and universities and working on racial disparities in the military justice system, disputes reports that she had a noisy meltdown when she was booted from the administration by Chief of Staff John Kelly, without Trump’s knowledge.

Her theory on why she was summoned on Dec. 12, 2017, by the retired general (depicted as a control freak who isolated Trump by locking out the president’s friends and confidantes): She was trying to verify the existence of purported “Apprentice” tapes that producer Bill Pruitt claimed captured Trump using the N-word and other slurs. (On the first season, she wondered if Trump had used the word to defame her at the time. She says multiple sources confirmed the tapes to her, but in the book, she never says she has heard them herself. On Friday, she told NPR she has heard them, contradicting her book.)

Omarosa said she already had “one foot” out the White House door because of the “mishandling” of the riots in Charlottesville, Virginia, and other Trump acts she considered racist, such as his “insensitive” condolence call to the widow of a soldier killed in Niger. She also thinks Trump “hated” President Barack Obama “because Obama was black” and says that one day, when she was making a case for abolitionist Harriet Tubman, Trump said: “You want me to put that face on the $20 bill?”

She says Kelly told her she had to leave because of “serious integrity violations,” which she denies. He said he wanted it to be a “friendly departure.” Had she been in the military, he said, she would have warranted a “court-martial.”

Trump, Omarosa says, has changed. “The Donald Trump of 2003 was as smart and as shrewd as he claimed to be,” she writes.

Donald Trump the president rambles, repeats himself and often speaks “gibberish.” He is given to “rages” when something upsets him. “I seriously began to suspect the president was delusional or had a mental condition, that made him forget from one day to the next,” she writes.

She cites one example of what she describes as Trump "rambling incoherently, speaking in random fragments (and) veering from thought to thought," and says it's a "snippet" based on the "best of my recollection."

"Hey, I'm going to meet about, you know what? This guy's a good guy. China, the people, look. China is getting us. These guys are no good. But the wall, the wall."

She claims the “street-smart” president is “just this side of functionally literate,” says he is “spoon-fed” talking points about legislation he doesn’t read and “has only a surface-level understanding of the content he’s signing into law.”

She believes Trump’s “terrible health habits have caught up with him” (she calls him "obese" and says he has a junk-food-only diet, which is no secret) and wonders if it’s possible his “Diet Coke habit” could have led to a “stroke” or “dementia.” She says she tried to express her concerns about Trump to family members and medical staff, only to be brushed off.

Several of the most cringe-inducing passages in “Unhinged” depict Trump’s seemingly sexualized relationship with his daughter, Ivanka. “As long as I’d known Trump, I’d observed the way he hugs, touches, and kisses Ivanka; the way she calls him Daddy. … I believe he covets his daughter.” And as for Ivanka, “I believe she exploits his fixation with her to get her way.”

Omarosa recounts an occasion during the campaign when she was at a meeting with Trump and a "few other (unnamed) people" and writes:

"Ivanka came into the room wearing a fitted skirt. The entire meeting had to stop so (Trump) could gush about her body. 'You look great! I like the way that skirt fits. Doesn't Ivanka look great?' He insisted we all agree that his daughter's tight skirt was very flattering. I thought, Why don't the two of you just cut it out? It appeared to me that Ivanka had gotten so used to his touching her in ways that made others cringe and either didn't notice it anymore or purposefully allowed it to happen ... "

On the other hand, Omarosa observed Trump belittling eldest son Don Jr. and writes that “Don Jr. was clearly terrified of his father.”

What does the enigmatic first lady really think of her husband?

Omarosa recalls events over the years where Melania Trump stayed behind and Trump “behaved like a dog off a leash. … Only Melania knows the bargain she made in her own mind to tolerate her husband’s behavior.”

Melania Trump did want her husband to win the presidency, according to Omarosa. “He had all the power, and she had none. That would change when she became First Lady.”

At the White House, Trump and his wife often aren’t on speaking terms, she writes. And she believes the first lady’s “style rebellions” – including the Zara jacket that screamed “I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” and set off intense speculation – are directed at Trump.

“One person who knows better than anyone just how broken and flawed Donald Trump is? Melania. She’s been trying to tell the world all this time. … I believe Melania uses style to punish her husband.”

Omarosa says that the day after she left the White House, Trump called her and claimed he did not know Kelly was sending her packing. She also got supportive calls, she says, from Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, and Trump’s son Eric and his wife, Lara. Lara offered her a job on Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign, with a caveat.

“Within twenty-four hours, Lara sent me a contract to work on the 2020 campaign for $15,000 per month. …The (non-disclosure agreement) attached to the email was as harsh and restrictive as any I’d seen in all my years of television. It said that I was forbidden from ever talking about the entire Trump family or the entire Pence family, to anyone in the universe, for all of eternity.”

She declined. “I was done with Trumpworld.” And free to write “Unhinged.”
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Re: Unhinged

Post by Goober McTuber »

I thought it was interesting that your hero, just like yourself, is in “mental decline” and physically unwell. :mrgreen:

She may have more tapes, BTW.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:I thought it was interesting that your hero, just like yourself, is in “mental decline” and physically unwell. :mrgreen:

Knowing how Trump backstabs and lies as easily as he breathes, I can only imagine how much tape is floating around with Trump discussing criminal activity.

#Trumporganizedcrimefamily
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

How many of these did you receive this week?

None?

"Great job, Mr. President. Keep up the excellent work."

Sincerely,
Every Country That's Tired Of Being A Cruise Missile Back-Stop Because The M.I.C. Wishes It
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Omarosa is full of shit, and is not a reliable witness. Obviously she needed to stir the pot to get a book deal, and that is what she did.

She's a gold digger.......and always has been.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"I only hire the best people"

Fucking idiot in charge
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:not a reliable witness
Hey, moron, news flash: when you got tape, it doesn't matter if you're reliable or not.

Sent from my computer via the F-35 is invisible because it's STEALTH
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Fake tape.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Fucking idiot in charge
Good.

More please.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote:Fake tape.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

She now believes the president to whom she was loyal for 14 years is “a racist, a bigot and a misogynist.” His biggest personality flaw is a complete lack of empathy for others, she writes.

► She believes the president is in “mental decline” and physically unwell.

► She believes Vice President Mike Pence (a “Stepford Veep”) and his team “are simply biding their time until Trump is impeached or resigns.”

► She believes a deeply unhappy first lady Melania Trump “is counting every minute until (her husband) is out of.....
Lots of opinions. Then there is her contradiction on NPR radio saying she heard the tape of Trump using a racial epitaph, but in her book she said she hadn't heard it.

She's as full of shit as screwy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote: a racial epitaph,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:"I only hire the best people"

Fucking idiot in charge
You hated her - now you love her. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wrong. It's still possible to hate Omadoucha and hope she brings down Trump. You know, multi-tasking, you god forsaken half wit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I don't find her to be very credible.

That's not to say that some of what she says isn't true.

It just means that some of what she says is likely false, as well.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

She was on-board to be Trump's economic hitman and curb stomp her opponents and ruin honest people in the world of business...

...but overnight she's been rebranded as Angela Davis.

Uh. Okay.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Btw, Don now says that Omarosa is "a lowlife."

He partnered with the woman for many years, and brought her into the White House.

Don's representation, Rudy, recently said that M. Cohen, Don's personal attorney for over a decade has "been lying all of his life."

Donald thought A. Scaramucci would be a great addition.

:lol:

And on and on...

Donald claimed repeatedly that he knew the best people and that he would bring in the best people.
Remember?

Drain the swamp and all of that good stuff.

Fucktard is nothing more than a huckster.
A carnival barker.

Those of you who have been jocking this asshole ought to save a bit of face by JUMPING OFF the ship now.

Admit the error of your judgment and move on.

You fucked up.
You trusted him.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Except right after the election pops, you said Hillary was an inferior candidate, and someone you couldn't vote for. and that you wouldn't have voted at all.

So no bode for you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Stop babbling, stop rationalizing, and try to hit the keyboard with a little sense.

Hitlery was a dog shit candidate.
No doubt.
Nobody in their right mind would vote for her.

Just because the Dims put up a shit candidate doesn't mean you vote for a huckster who has been bought and sold by bankers all of his adult life.

Why would you do such a thing?

You vote for neither loser, obviously.
They were both there to fukk you.

If Don duped you, fine.
Just back off from it now.
This train wreck isn't going to un-wreck.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

If you don't vote, you can't cry about the results, or point fingers. Maybe get a clue sometime.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I have been subjected to this sub-m0ronic line of reasoning many times.

You endorsed the same system that reams you out every 4 years.

I do not want it.
I did not endorse it.

You want it.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I believe the Constitutions should be amended, but not eliminating rights of citizens, changing Congressional pensions and benefits to weed out the gold diggers. But until that happens, i'll use the current system for my input.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Because I am not -----> planted <----- in Bacon, GA?

LMAO!

American citizens live all over the fl@t earth, tubby.

#duh
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

So Omarosa claims there are tapes of Donald using the N word.

Donald chimes in on Twitter...

@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting
word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She
made it up. Look at her MANY recent quotes saying....

1. The President of the United States does not belong on Twitter, flaming people.

2. If Don didn't ever use the word, why not say that? "I never used the N word." The end.

3. Instead, he says, "So and so called and said there are no tapes of me saying it."

lol

poptart wrote:This train wreck isn't going to un-wreck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:She was on-board to be Trump's economic hitman and curb stomp her opponents and ruin honest people in the world of business...
:?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote:So Omarosa claims there are tapes of Donald using the N word.

Donald chimes in on Twitter...

@MarkBurnettTV called to say that there are NO TAPES of the Apprentice where I used such a terrible and disgusting
word as attributed by Wacky and Deranged Omarosa. I don’t have that word in my vocabulary, and never have. She
made it up. Look at her MANY recent quotes saying....

1. The President of the United States does not belong on Twitter, flaming people.

2. If Don didn't ever use the word, why not say that? "I never used the N word." The end.

3. Instead, he says, "So and so called and said there are no tapes of me saying it."

lol

poptart wrote:This train wreck isn't going to un-wreck.
He definitely has the nation's priorities at heart. My 6-year old niece has a better attention span than the dipshit in chief.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Her must be close to offing herself at this point. She sees and hears the Don’s failures everyday and knows she lost to that.

She must have amazing self control to not have swallowed an entire pill bottle yet.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t
work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!

- Don

The crazed, crying, lowlife dog who Don hired.
The crazed, crying, lowlife dog who Don kept on the job in the White House for a year.

Official White House Communication.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote:The crazed, crying, lowlife dog who Don hired.
The crazed, crying, lowlife dog who Don kept on the job in the White House for a year.
The crazed, crying, lowlife dog that Don admitted he only hired because she flattered the shit out of him. He thought this would make him look good but of course he lives on fucking Mars.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I thought it was interesting that your hero, just like yourself, is in “mental decline” and physically unwell. :mrgreen:

Knowing how Trump backstabs and lies as easily as he breathes, I can only imagine how much tape is floating around with Trump discussing criminal activity.

#Trumporganizedcrimefamily
Yeah, I am certain there are volumes of it. And they are gonna start leaking it.........any day now.......just wait.......prolly next week.

This bitch is a self serving cunt. Shame on the D for even bringing her in. Funny how she put up with this disfunctional family....till her incompetence/dishonesty caught up with her and she got walked out the door.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Shame on the D for even bringing her
We paid her $190,000.
Don should reimburse us.

He should also stop embarrassing himself (and the nation) on Twitter.

Fuckin' ridiculous shit.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I bet that is a relief to to you, knowing there is not a snowballs chance in hell you will ever get hired by the POTUS. Plenty of piss drunk pieces of shit out there to choose from before they come knocking at your door.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:
I bet that is a relief to to you, knowing there is not a snowballs chance in hell you will ever get hired by the POTUS. Plenty of piss drunk pieces of shit out there to choose from before they come knocking at your door.
Hey, idiot: nobody wants to work in this urinal of a White House.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote:
Like you do posting on here??? Your flat earth shit has everybody laughing their ass off at you every time you post that shit. I guess the POTUS should just let the media tell the story they want to tell, right or wrong. No other President has be able to ( or willing to since the media sucked off Obama at every chance) tell his side of the story without the media's manipulation of the facts.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote:
Hey, idiot: nobody wants to work in this urinal of a White House.
If they want the best piss mopper in the country then they will find you. Jizz mopper, piss mopper all the same. Except you would probably fuck up that job too.
Derron
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:He should also stop embarrassing himself (and the nation) on Twitter.
Like you do posting on here??? Your flat earth shit has everybody laughing their ass off at you every time you post that shit. I guess the POTUS should just let the media tell the story they want to tell, right or wrong. No other President has be able to ( or willing to since the media sucked off Obama at every chance) tell his side of the story without the media's manipulation of the facts.
1. Well start a flat earth thread. The conversation will go just as badly for you as it has before.

2. Don has one major TV network that does nothing but propagandize for him. Not to mention major radio outlets that do the same.

3. Only a half-baked hayseed like you would think Don's Twitter behavior is good. He doesn't tell "his side." He lies out his ass and carries on like a crybaby child who should be sent to bed without dinner.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Shame on the D for even bringing her
We paid her $190,000.
Don should reimburse us.

Fuckin' ridiculous shit.
I honestly can't argue with much of that. He should twitter. But it should run through at least one filter first. And TDS meltage is payment enough for her wasted salary.

Isn't he also working without a salary? That can go towards what they paid that bitch.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:
Dohron = weapons grade mo-ron

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:Isn't he also working without a salary?
Which would mean he's still overpaid. Who needs a lousy $400,000/year when you have his grifting skills.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goobles Sucks off MSM wrote:Dohron = weapons grade mo-ron
What a cute saying. "Weapons grade. " You break that out of your 3 ring binder of worn out smack one liners and recycle it every three weeks or so when you run out of other repetitive inane sayings that do not mean jack shit. Soft Dick and Screwed in the Ass are no doubt on the top branch clapping their hairy hands together in approval of your mad smack skills.

Glad to see you expanding past CNN and going to the Washington Post for your "fact" checking. The Post has such a stellar rep for objectivity.
Last edited by Derron on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dohron criticizing the quality of smack. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still get points for accuracy. Moron.