Doesn't this strike y'all as odd---

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Doesn't this strike y'all as odd---

Post by smackaholic »

Not at all odd, considering today's media bias. No one wants to hear about a balck dude shooting folks, especially an immigrant balck dude.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Does it strike anyone as as odd that Spray can't think for himself and parrots headlines almost verbatim straight from the right-leaning web sites that he visits?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

88 wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Does it strike anyone as as odd that Spray can't think for himself and parrots headlines almost verbatim straight from the right-leaning web sites that he visits?
That is the best take you can come up with? Dude, don't you have some Demoballs to polish?
I mean, I could've called him fat, but that's been done a time or two.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Does it strike anyone as as odd that Spray can't think for himself and parrots headlines almost verbatim straight from the right-leaning web sites that he visits?
Actually, since the mainstream media in this country has decided to take sides, it's probably a very good thing that alternate "right-leaning" sources are available.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Perhaps if Trump wasn't dragging his feet in dealing w/ a humanitarian disaster while trying to get into a nuclear war w/ NK the media would have more space to give such incidents more run.

Just sayin...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
MsCJ
Jake

Post by MsCJ »

FWIW it got round the clock coverage on day one on MSNBC, it was pretty annoying because it clearly isn't politics and nothing new was coming out.

Just a couple fixes, the church wasn't a "white church" it was mixed. The shooter had been a member of the church. He had also been suicidal and had a domestic situation in the months prior to the incident.

Perhaps the media backed the fuck off because it just doesn't feel like the right to time be talking about why crazy people with domestic situations have access to firearms and it isn't a racial situation....

....and because Puerto Rico, the Russians Twitter situation and Trump really own the news cycle at the moment.
Really everything you need to know about me, MP said:
I stopped posting because of msck2trashy
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

The mainstream media in this country took sides long before Trump took office. And I still say it's important that people have alternative sources for their information.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

ML wrote:The mainstream media in this country took sides long before Trump took office. And I still say it's important that people have alternative sources for their information.
Yeah, like this board.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Softball Bat wrote:
ML wrote:The mainstream media in this country took sides long before Trump took office. And I still say it's important that people have alternative sources for their information.
Yeah, like this board.
Heh, of course you're right. Before coming back here I had no idea that traffic laws were actually put on the books to entrap illegal immigrants, or that the pyramids were giant batteries built by aliens from outer space. I only wish I could stay longer. :grin:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

MsCJ wrote:FWIW it got round the clock coverage on day one on MSNBC, it was pretty annoying because it clearly isn't politics and nothing new was coming out.

Just a couple fixes, the church wasn't a "white church" it was mixed. The shooter had been a member of the church. He had also been suicidal and had a domestic situation in the months prior to the incident.

Perhaps the media backed the fuck off because it just doesn't feel like the right to time be talking about why crazy people with domestic situations have access to firearms and it isn't a racial situation....

....and because Puerto Rico, the Russians Twitter situation and Trump really own the news cycle at the moment.
Bullshit. It was obviously an ISIS scum terrorist. You know that. I know that. Spray knows it too.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Page 14 of the NY Times when it happened. I'll ask you liberals - was Dylan Roof on page 14 of the NY Times when that went down?
You're a Dylan Roof apologist? Classy.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

smackaholic wrote:Not at all odd, considering today's media bias. No one wants to hear about a balck dude shooting white folks, especially an immigrant balck dude.
Agreed. This type of media bias happens every day a black police officer shoots a black criminal, but if a white officer shoots a black criminal it's headline news.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Joe in PB wrote:Agreed. This type of media bias happens every day a black police officer shoots a black criminal, but if a white officer shoots a black criminal it's headline news.

The news media is a business and all about the

The sooner you learn this, the less you'll watch and support it. I stopped watching it a while back and my life is way less stressful, more productive, and a lot more fun.

I watch sports, movies, etc., (when) I watch TV. Life is too short to give a shit what the news media is trying to brainwash you with to acquire television ratings or hits on a website.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Doesn't it strike y'all as odd that shutyomouth starts shit threads*?

Sorry bro. I don't mean to pull the "King Of Comedy" card on you, but...please...just...enough already.

* (But not literally "shit threads"...that would be 88's dominion.)
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:Doesn't it strike y'all as odd that shutyomouth starts shit threads*?

Sorry bro. I don't mean to pull the "King Of Comedy" card on you, but...please...just...enough already.

* (But not literally "shit threads"...that would be 88's dominion.)

Now that you mention it, he does seem to come across as kinda feminine . His avatar has a guy pulling down his pants and sitting on something. Good point, Shlomart.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:http://www.dailywire.com/news/21559/med ... benshapiro#

That the media has said very little on this?
I assume Fox News has been all over this.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:http://www.dailywire.com/news/21559/med ... benshapiro#

That the media has said very little on this?
I assume Fox News has been all over this.
They've certainly said far more on it than your heroes have.
Look, Porky, none of the media are my heroes. And if you Google "mass shooting Tennessee", NBC and the NY Times had the story up the day it happened. If you go to Fox News and search "mass shooting Tennessee", you'll come up empty. Educate yourself, you inbred fucking hillbilly.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:Educate yourself, you inbred fucking hillbilly.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

schmick wrote: The scariest thing for a black person...is a job application.
Sincerely, "Schecky" Ben Yisrael

You've been great, ladies and germs! Two drink minimum...and remember, Thursday is Ladies Nite!
Why don’t you just STFU.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

schmick wrote:What else is odd is that lefties act as if the kkk was some prolific machine that wholesale slaughtered blacks in this country instead of a bunch of inbred backwoods hillbillies dressing up like ghosts and dropping n bombs.
This isn't a left vs right issue.
In 96 years, the kkk killed 3400 black people. Black people murder more than 3400 black people every 6 months.
Most seem to agree that the KKK has killed approx 3400 via lynchings. They're also hated for the terror they spread, the bombings, fires, cross burnings, hate, intimidation, etc. But not sure where you get the black on black killings number of 3400 every six months. Also, most white people are killed by white people. And most Asians, Native Americans, etc. are killed by their own kind. This is more a function of the fact that people have more dealings with others of their same race as opposed to others. If you want to complain about something significant, you should be complaining about the fact that so many murders are committed by blacks with respect to their percentage of the total population. This is the problem, not that they're killing each other.
The scariest thing for a black person isn't an old redneck in a sheet, it's another black person
By this logic, the scariest thing for a white person is not a black in a hoodie, but his white next door neighbor. If you're white and unlucky enough to be murdered, the odds are you were killed by a white person.

Interesting FBI stats from 2013
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Shmick's point is that in places like Chicago, were every day is "Mandalay Massacre" day, balck folks have a much greater chance of getting dead than anyone else in the country and that their killer will almost certainly not be a confederate general statue, KKK asshole, Santa Claus or any other white dude. To paraphrase our former commander in chief, it will be someone who looks like his son, if he had one. AKA, a balck dude.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote:Shmick's point is that in places like Chicago, were every day is "Mandalay Massacre" day, balck folks have a much greater chance of getting dead than anyone else in the country and that their killer will almost certainly not be a confederate general statue, KKK asshole, Santa Claus or any other white dude. To paraphrase our former commander in chief, it will be someone who looks like his son, if he had one. AKA, a balck dude.
And why do you think that is?
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Because a lot of intercity blacks join gangs sell drugs, and shoot up the neighborhood protecting their territory in the hood. Same thing in Washington DC, the Bronx, Detroit, etc.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

schmick wrote:Blacks in Africa kill each other at the same rate if not higher than blacks in the US. That's supposed to because of racism too?
Assuming you are correct, no it's not the result of racism. But keep in mind that European whites have a history of killing each other that is probably equal to that of any other race. Wars come to mind. There have been a lot of them. Just because someone's skin is a different color, it doesn't mean they're more prone to being murderous. By the same token, the problems blacks now face in our country are cultural problems they need to solve themselves without using whitey as a scapegoat (we probably agree on this). I just think it's wrong to say because you're black, you're a such and such. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
Somalia, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland.... some of the highest homicide rates in the world, white people to blame for that according to brain dead liberals
Again, racism in any of its forms is not a liberal versus conservative issue.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

ML@Coyote wrote:Again, racism in any of its forms is not a liberal versus conservative issue.
Except when a white cop shoots a black criminal, then its definitely a liberal issue.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

smackaholic wrote:...Santa Claus or any other white dude.

Santa is a member of my tribe.

He doesn't give gifts for free, but we get wholesale pricing and bulk discounts.
Why don’t you just STFU.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Joe in PB wrote:
ML@Coyote wrote:Again, racism in any of its forms is not a liberal versus conservative issue.
Except when a white cop shoots a black criminal, then its definitely a liberal issue.
No it's not a liberal issue. It's a racist issue. The media doesn't realize it, but it's racist. And their efforts to make law enforcement look bad only fan the flames hatred rather than seek real solutions.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:...wholesale pricing and bulk discounts.

...and at those prices, Nick must be completely meshuggah! Oi! Bargains for the whole family!
Why don’t you just STFU.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

ML@Coyote wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:
No it's not a liberal issue. It's a racist issue. The media doesn't realize it, but it's racist. And their efforts to make law enforcement look bad only fan the flames hatred rather than seek real solutions.
Agreed.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

schmick wrote:EVERYTHING is a liberal vs normal people issue. Liberals are as much an enemy to the US and it's people as ISIS, Nazis, alquada, street gangs and drug cartels combined.

The only good liberal is a dead liberal
Time for a diaper change and a nap.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Shmick's point is that in places like Chicago, were every day is "Mandalay Massacre" day, balck folks have a much greater chance of getting dead than anyone else in the country and that their killer will almost certainly not be a confederate general statue, KKK asshole, Santa Claus or any other white dude. To paraphrase our former commander in chief, it will be someone who looks like his son, if he had one. AKA, a balck dude.
Because they are ignorant, fucked up pieces of shit who embrace a dysfunctional subculture that does not equip their children with competitive values. Education is despised, work ethic is nonexistent and their problems are blamed on everything and everybody except themselves. They set themselves up for failure...and, surprise, surprise, they fucking fail. It might help if they had IQs north of room temperature but you really don't have to be that smart to get a fucking job, show up on time and work.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I know you are a racist POS. I was asking holic on his take.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
Because they are ignorant, fucked up pieces of shit who embrace a dysfunctional subculture that does not equip their children with competitive values. Education is despised, work ethic is nonexistent and their problems are blamed on everything and everybody except themselves. They set themselves up for failure...and, surprise, surprise, they fucking fail. It might help if they had IQs north of room temperature but you really don't have to be that smart to get a fucking job, show up on time and work.
The question was why are there problems in black communities? It was not, "What do you think of black people?" Do you think there are problems because blacks are inherently bad, stupid, violent, and lazy? Or do you think it might have something to do with their unique experience in our country?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The question was answered directly. Which part did you not understand? I'd like to help.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I thought my question was pretty clear. I asked, "Do you think there are problems because blacks are inherently bad, stupid, violent, and lazy? Or do you think it might have something to do with their unique experience in our country?"

I'm not expressing an opinion. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

ML@Coyote wrote:I'm not expressing an opinion. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

ML@Coyote wrote:I thought my question was pretty clear. I asked, "Do you think there are problems because blacks are inherently bad, stupid, violent, and lazy? Or do you think it might have something to do with their unique experience in our country?"

I'm not expressing an opinion. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from.
they are ignorant, fucked up pieces of shit who embrace a dysfunctional subculture that does not equip their children with competitive values. Education is despised, work ethic is nonexistent and their problems are blamed on everything and everybody except themselves.

Which portion of that do you not understand. And, yes, blacks are inherently stupid. That has been conclusively determined by IQ testing. That isn't a show stopper or an excuse for rolling around in your own shit as they do, though. It's not hard (even for idiots) to make a decent and respectable living in this country.

Their problem is that they have no values. They have no respect for anything yet will commit murder at the drop of a hat if they perceive themselves to be disrespected...as if they're entitled to any respect. The American niqqer is a worthless, fucking disgrace and THEY own that. Not "the white man." Whitey isn't stacking bodies like cordwood in the hood. Niqqers are. Dirt grubbing pepper bellies sneak across our border without even speaking the language and kick the economic shit out of your average ghetto rat.

Stop making excuses for these fuck ups.
Last edited by mvscal on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

mvscal wrote:
ML@Coyote wrote:I thought my question was pretty clear. I asked, "Do you think there are problems because blacks are inherently bad, stupid, violent, and lazy? Or do you think it might have something to do with their unique experience in our country?"

they are ignorant, fucked up pieces of shit who embrace a dysfunctional subculture that does not equip their children with competitive values. Education is despised, work ethic is nonexistent and their problems are blamed on everything and everybody except themselves.

Which portion of that do you not understand. And, yes, blacks are inherently stupid. That has been conclusively determined by IQ testing. That isn't a show stopper or an excuse for rolling around in your own shit as they do, though. It's not hard (even for idiots) to make a decent and respectable living in this country.

Their problem is that they have no values. They have no respect for anything yet will commit murder at the drop of a hat if they perceive themselves to be disrespected...as if they're entitled to any respect. The American niqqer is a worthless, fucking disgrace and THEY own that. Not "the white man." Whitey isn't stacking bodies like cordwood in the hood. Niqqers are. Dirt grubbing pepper bellies sneak across our border without even speaking the language and kick the economic shit out of your average ghetto rat.

Stop making excuses for these fuck ups.
Ah, so now I know where you stand.

I've heard a few things about you. Just wanted to confirm them for myself.