Carbon Neutral since 1955

Stanford is becoming more and more like 'Bama

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Stanford is becoming more and more like 'Bama

Post by Dinsdale »

That 2005 game will never not be funny.

BTW, my old buddy (who spends half his life passed out on my couch) is a UCD Aggie. Davis -- where the summer heat goes to escape the heat.

Oregon played UCD (after a SEC last-minute pussy-out). Seems like it was only last year... oh, it was last year.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:That 2005 game will never not be funny.
You've gotta hit rock bottom before you can start climbing out of the hole, am I right?

Davis is the place to go around here (along with Cal Poly SLO) for viticulture/oenology.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Mikey wrote:
Davis is the place to go around here (along with Cal Poly SLO) for viticulture/oenology.
i know a bunch of people in the Italian food business/importers/vintners/sommeliers....and that is for sure about oenology and Davis. new twist on the ag school. Michigan State is a big one for golf course turfology or whatever it's called. that is big business these days.

while they once were an "anyone, anytime" kind of OOC scheduling team......Colorado has got CSU, Texas State (2-10 last year), and U of Northern Colorado (who i didn't even know weren't D-11 anymore)....murderer's row OOC. while the game is obviously in Boulder, UNC has a stadium that seats 9000 and drew 22,000 all of last season. that's pretty asymmetrical....

i do think one of the TSU or UNC is a late minute we got stiffed by someone replacement game....to CU's credit.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

King Crimson wrote:
Mikey wrote:
i know a bunch of people in the Italian food business/importers/vintners/sommeliers....and that is for sure about oenology and Davis. new twist on the ag school.
My sister (who was a chem major) did a semester abroad and studied oenology in Tours (France). I'd imagine that was a pretty good place to learn about wine, though it was a looooonnnnnnngggg time ago and I never really talked to her about it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Dinsdale wrote: Oregon played UCD (after a SEC last-minute pussy-out). Seems like it was only last year... oh, it was last year.
Saved the Ducks a lot of embarrassment. You're welcome.

Hmmm... in the regular season, Oregon has lost to one SEC team in life the last 20 years -- LSU. Kicked the shit out of Mississippi State (twice, home-and-home), and really kicked the shit out of Tennessee (twice, Home-and-home).

What were you saying?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BTW -- my buddy has a degree in oenology from UCD -- which carries serious clout, rather than the community college certificates people try to pass of as winemaking cred.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Tide. Roll Eagle.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Oh, congrats on the future scheduling. Stony Brook?! Jesus.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/sec/ala ... n-tide.php

Now would be an excellent time for you to shut up. Actually, a better time would have been before you posted that.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

When I do word association with Mercer, all I can think of is they beat Duke in the NCAA Tourney a few years ago. I legit had no clue they have a football program.