Trump supporters' name de jour--Snowflake

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trump supporters' name de jour--Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I have noticed a common theme among all the Trump supporters, that their favorite slur for people who didn't vote for Trump is some variation of "snowflake." It's their name de jour. But I wonder, where did this come from and why are they all using the same term? Rush? Matt Drudge? David Duke? Tards.net?

I apparently missed the memo. Can someone fill me in?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Trump supporters' name de jour--Snowflake

Post by BSmack »

Funny how so many of those Trumpers are down south and can't handle fucking snowflakes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

KC Scott wrote:Because the whiny Millennials grew up with parents who wanted them to feel special, even though there was nothing remarkable about them whatsoever

So they played in sports and got participation trophies when they lost, and everyone told 'em "it's OK as long as you tried" and many grew up and with no competitive drive or motivation, borrowed huge amounts of money to get a 2.0 GPA in some worthless field like Journalism

That answer your question Snowflake?
WTF does that have to do with Snowflake?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:Kinda slow aren't ya?

Snowflake = Unique / No two are alike

These parents wanted their kiddies to feel "special" in spite of being remarkably unremarkable
So where did you get it from? You're clearly not smart nor clever enough to come up with it on your own.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I have noticed a common theme among all the Trump supporters, that their favorite slur for people who didn't vote for Trump is some variation of "snowflake." It's their name de jour. But I wonder, where did this come from and why are they all using the same term? Rush? Matt Drudge? David Duke? Tards.net?

I started it on 4chan/pol. I'm a trend setter.

I also start pegging pants legs in the 1980's when I was on spring break in Florida.
I aslo started the term "niglet" back on Jim Rome.

I actually started a lot of trends in my life. Rack me!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The Big Pickle wrote:
I actually started a lot of trends in my life. Rack me!
You are a deeply closeted, shrieking queen. You've been lying to yourself your whole life.

Let it go, Stan. Relieve yourself of this burden. Hell, the alt-right is okay for Milo Yiannopolous, they'll accept you for sure.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Conservatives have their snowflakes as well.

Need proof?

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Snowflake = Unique / No two are alike
Not to mention, snowflakes are extremely fragile.

They require a very safe and specific environment to take form-- namely the fluffy confines of the clouds and sky. Way up in the fucking clouds to be perfectly honest.

It's typically when they hit the solid ground (of reality) that they cannot maintain the precious existence they once so enjoyed.

You know what happens next, Olaf.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I have noticed a common theme among all the Trump supporters, that their favorite slur for people who didn't vote for Trump is some variation of "snowflake." It's their name de jour. But I wonder, where did this come from and why are they all using the same term? Rush? Matt Drudge? David Duke? Tards.net?

Stupid fuck. Apparently, your Google is broken. Here's hoping a rubber bullet glances off your dome and you die in a riot, you tedious asshole:
On October 15th, 1999, the film Fight Club[1] was released. The film features one of the protagonists, Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) telling the men looking to join the fight club:
“You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.”

One of the earliest instances of the term online was posted on February 28th, 2003, by theMC Journal[3], which published an article titled “You Are Not a Beautiful and Unique Snowflake Fighting and Ideology in Fight Club.”

On August 15th, 2006, LiveJournal user invisibob used the term in a post titled “Worlds Apart (Percy Weasley)” in which he explains:
“Beginning with the knowledge that each of us is a unique and special snowflake, the “leap of faith” made by Percy Weasley in choosing to believe Fudge’s word over familial suspicions failed majorly because of the nature of his family.

On February 20th, 2008, Urban Dictionary[2] user Bathsheba added an entry for Special Snowflake defining it as:
“A member of that newly-adult, me’er-than-me generation which expects attention and praise just for being themselves -- doing anything to deserve it is completely optional.

On October 12th, Yahoo Answers [4] user aloha.girl59 added the thread "What is “special snowflake syndrome?” asking:
I’ve noticed this in a few posts recently and would like to know exactly what it means. I think I have an idea; would just like clarification.
Thanks! :)

User magic pointe shoes replied:
“It’s a phrase used on livejournal communities a lot. Basically every snowflake is special and unique. And then someone who is a special snowflake thinks they are even more special and unique than the others and deserves more special treatment. Except if all snowflakes (people) are special and unique, we are then pretty darn ordinary and usual.”

On November 3rd, 2009 NYC Educator published an article titled “Snowflake Syndrome” which focused on the phenomenon in education.[7]
On June 20th, 2011, HelloGiggles[8] published an article titled “Special Snowflakes.”
On November 13th, 2013, Mommyish[6] published a post titled “The 9 Types Of Special Snowflake Children Who Aren’t Special At All.”
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/special-snowflake
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sure glad we're getting these semantics worked out.
They've been really bothering me, like all weekend.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Jesus Christ Screw. :doh:

Are you still calling this # a pound sign?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yeah because christers dont think self identify as special or important :meds:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My first recollection was about a year ago to describe the yale coed that had an expletive laden meltdown at the staff member who had the audacity to disagree with her over Halloween costume regulations on campus. That miserable little cunt is the posterchild for today's millenial progressive. They are hyper-PC and go around calling us knuckldraggers intolerant, when it is they who are the best example of intolerant asshole out there. The really sad thing is they've learned this from their liberal college professors who used to be known for supporting different points of view.

As is generally the case with American culture, things will swing away to the other side, the old side that encouraged liberals to make movies like Blazing Saddles. It can't get here soon enough. America was more fun when it was Southern Baptists that were the ones being made fun of for being intolerant.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Papa Willie wrote:
BSmack wrote:Funny how so many of those Trumpers are down south and can't handle fucking snowflakes.
No need to generalize so much, buddy.

What would you have thought had I said "funny how so many of those Clintoners are up north and can't fucking handle being heterosexual"?
I would fuck my wife.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

So... we all post like the Great Santini now? Fags don't belong in women's rooms, but try and keep perspective.

Grrrr.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

And strange contradiction, you're trying to rationalise individuality, freedom, self interest and egotism with social conduct and responsibility. They're fundamentally at odds, there is no right or wrong answer - only heartache.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dr_Phibes wrote:And strange contradiction, you're trying to rationalise individuality, freedom, self interest and egotism with social conduct and responsibility. They're fundamentally at odds, there is no right or wrong answer - only heartache.
Bullshit.

One can take care of his self interests and at the same time be a responsible, contributing member of society. The problems occur when one does not do a very good job of addressing his self interests, then looks to someone else to fulfill his "responsibilities".

As for there being heartache, well, thats just what happens when you don't pray hard enough to the baby jesus. Ole Karl wasn't bullshitting when he coined the term "opiate of the masses".
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dr_Phibes wrote:And strange contradiction, you're trying to rationalise individuality, freedom, self interest and egotism with social conduct and responsibility. They're fundamentally at odds, there is no right or wrong answer - only heartache.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

BSmack wrote:Funny how so many of those Trumpers are down south and can't handle fucking snowflakes.
Transplants from the North I take it.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yup, they're all in the SEC and Florida. Not a single one in the rust belt. All hardy non-weather pussies are good solid dems.

Rumor has it that the left coast which is weather pussy Nirvana, may have a snowflake or 3.

Got any other funny ironies that aren't funny or accurate?