Trump (R) 306 - Clinton (D) 232

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Trump (R) 306 - Clinton (D) 232

Post by Dinsdale »

88 wrote:
There are assholes in the streets destroying property and fucking with people illegally.
Portland got torn the fuck up tonight.

And I agree with just about everything you said.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I'm pretty sure the Clinton Gang tore up all their hotel rooms, too.

Tantrums.

Either ignore them or take a belt to them.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Dinsdale wrote:
88 wrote:
There are assholes in the streets destroying property and fucking with people illegally.
Portland got torn the fuck up tonight.

And I agree with just about everything you said.

The snowflakes, communists, hippies, BLM etc..etc.. took over the Capitol of Wisconsin tonight. I was trying to drive home around 9pm and the streets were full of FUKKKKS protesting. We came to a red light and a pack of NOGGERS was standing in the intersection when the light turned green. The car in front of me honked the horn a million times and the nogs never moved an inch. The car proceeded forward narrowly avoiding the pack of wild animals in the road. I heard one howler say "Damn...dat mudderfukka almost hits us" I rolled down my window and yelled "Get the fukkkk out of the road you fukkkking monkey!" Of course he said "muh dikkk" and then I yelled "TRUMP! Make America Great Again!"

My only hope is that these fukkkers don't give us any other measure of discourse than to send them to reeducation camps of purge them. personally, I think we need a purge.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

These fukks want anarchy. If our feckless gubmints continue to make excuses for them and wet themselves, they will have it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Unfortunately these bullshit protests would have happened regardless of who was elected.
Go Bucs, Gators
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bucmonkey wrote:Unfortunately these bullshit protests would have happened regardless of who was elected.
There'd be protests, but not over the election. The Trump supporters have jobs to go to.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

This vote was like a ticked off complex for me personally. There wasn't one single entity that drove pissed off whites to the polls. It was a culmination of race baiting headlines, Kaitlin Jenner awarded Most Courageous Athlete of the year, anti-Trump/anti-Christian/anti-conservative sentiment in most media outlets, and, of course, Hillary Rodham Clinton as the other choice. Late night talk show hosts didn't hurt my feelings, but over time they became irritating with their tireless negative rhetoric towards my conservative views. Rachael Maddow's condescension, Huffington Posts outrageous OpEds, Bill Maher's smugness, Al Sharpton's encouragement of violent protests, USA Today's misleading headlines...the noise finally pissed me off. I consider myself a forward thinker and believe my Christian beliefs aren't archaic in its values, so why do I have to sit here and listen to these national pundits just bash me and belittle ME for what I believe in. Trump wasn't my first choice, second choice, third, fourth or fifth during the primaries and I was shocked when he got the nomination. Over the last few years we've seen some very liberating movements get passed such as the ACA (executed poorly), states legalizing recreational marijuana, and gay marriage becoming legal, so what is more liberating and more progressive than electing a crass, cronyism real estate mogul as president? No, the establishments had their turn in Washington. It's time to shake shit up. I hope Trump puts a God Damn roulette table in the Oval Office and every time he bets black and wins, someone is getting fired on the Hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

It's reassuring to me that 88 and others here agree with me. The pathway for "her" was set up years ago. They gave her a senator's seat in NY, the job at the state department, all to establish some sort of resume. I think she has one bill passed while in the senate and that was to name some building. Her mess at State is well documented. If you look at both major political parties it's obvious which one has a good list of potential POTUS candidates. I voted Republican in the general election, did not vote for Trump in the primary. If he screws up, and he could, I will be in line with those who want to show him the door. I look forward to an interesting 4 years.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
Bucmonkey wrote:Unfortunately these bullshit protests would have happened regardless of who was elected.
There'd be protests, but not over the election. The Trump supporters have jobs to go to.
Funny I thought it was the poor disenfranchised unemployed good solid American white trash who lost their jobs to Mexicans and cheap imports, and their fat trailer park wives, who were Trump's main base of support.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

They have jobs, for the most part, but many of them pay a hell of a lot less than they made before.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote: Funny I thought it was the poor disenfranchised unemployed good solid American white trash who lost their jobs to Mexicans and cheap imports, and their fat trailer park wives, who were Trump's main base of support.
I don't think I like the "New Mikey" very much. You're sounding more like KC Scott these days, Mikey...or should I say...

...Mik€¥.

:o
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Carson wrote:I'm pretty sure the Clinton Gang tore up all their hotel rooms, too.

Tantrums.

Either ignore them or take a belt fed machine gun to them.
FTFY
Cock o' the walk, baby!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Post of the year.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I would just like to note that anyone taking to the streets to protest general election results is obviously a weapons-grade retard. Period.

And rack Pikkkle's latest badass fairy tale which obviously never happened.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I concur. What are the odds that he saw 2 balck dudes in one place in Madison?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:I concur. What are the odds that he saw 2 balck dudes in one place in Madison?
Much, much greater than the possibility he would have had the nads to call them "monkeys".
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote:I concur. What are the odds that he saw 2 balck dudes in one place in Madison?
Much, much greater than the possibility he would have had the nads to call them "monkeys".
The only thing I see Stan telling black guys would be "Please...not in my eye...".
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:Spot on here

Wow.

That guy, whoever he was, encapsulated in 5 minutes what I've thought and felt for at least the last 8 years. More like 20 years, actually.

Nice find, Scott.

Figuratively speaking (since I don't own a firearm), that was a lifetime worth of ammunition
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

What was your favorite part?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote: That guy, whoever he was...

He's an Alex Jones kook. Take that for what it's worth. I'd suspect he spends his free time mapping out our flat Earth.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You mean the same Alex Jones Trump personally thanked for helping him win?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

(CNN)White nationalist leaders are praising Donald Trump's decision to name former Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as his chief strategist, telling CNN in interviews they view Bannon as an advocate in the White House for policies they favor.

The leaders of the white nationalist and so-called "alt-right" movement — all of whom vehemently oppose multiculturalism and share the belief in the supremacy of the white race and Western civilization — publicly backed Trump during his campaign for his hardline positions on Mexican immigration, Muslims, and refugee resettlement. Trump has at times disavowed their support. Bannon's hiring, they say, is a signal that Trump will follow through on some of his more controversial policy positions.

"I think that's excellent," former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke told CNN's KFile. "I think that anyone that helps complete the program and the policies that President-elect Trump has developed during the campaign is a very good thing, obviously. So it's good to see that he's sticking to the issues and the ideas that he proposed as a candidate. Now he's president-elect and he's sticking to it and he's reaffirming those issues."

Duke, who last week lost his longshot bid for the US Senate seat from Louisiana, said he plans on expanding his radio show and is hoping to launch a 24 hour online news show with a similar approach to Comedy Central's Daily Show. He argued Bannon's position was among the most important in the White House.

"You have an individual, Mr. Bannon, who's basically creating the ideological aspects of where we're going," added Duke. "And ideology ultimately is the most important aspect of any government."

Bannon, who was a Navy officer and Goldman Sachs investment banker years before taking over Breitbart, has called the site "the platform for the alt-right." Under Bannon, Breitbart has taken an increasingly hardline tone on issues such as terrorism and immigration, running a headline after the Paris attacks of November 2015 saying, "Paris Streets Turned Into Warzone By Violent Migrants." It also ran a headline in May 2016 calling anti-Trump, neoconservative commentator Bill Kristol a "Renegade Jew."

Bannon himself was accused of anti-Semitism by his ex-wife, who alleged in a 2007 court declaration that he did not want their daughter to attend a Los Angeles school because of the numbers of Jews who went to school there. (Bannon, through a spokesperson, denied his wife's accusations.)

Peter Brimelow, who runs the white nationalist site VDARE, praised Bannon's hiring, saying it gives Trump a connection to the alt-right movement online.

"I think it's amazing," Brimelow said of Trump's decision to tap Bannon. "Can you imagine Mitt Romney doing this? It's almost like Trump cares about ideas! Especially amazing because I would bet Trump doesn't read online. Few plutocrats do, they have efficient secretaries."

Brimelow added his site would continue to focus solely on their hardline position on immigration, saying he expects American whites to vote their interests similar to other minority groups.

"To the extent that the 'alt-right' articulates that interest, it will continue to grow," Brimelow said.
Brad Griffin, a blogger who runs the white nationalist website Occidental Dissent using the pseudonym "Hunter Wallace," said he thought Bannon's hiring showed Trump would be held to his campaign promises.

"It makes sense to me," he said. "Reince [Priebus] can certainly get more done on Capitol Hill. He will be an instrument of Trump's will, not the other way around. Bannon is better suited as chief strategist and looking at the big picture. I think he will hold Trump to the promises he has already made during the campaign. We endorse many of those promises like building the wall, deportations, ending refugee resettlement, preserving the Second Amendment, etc. There's a lot of stuff in there on which almost everyone on the right agrees."

Griffin added, "We're most excited though about the foreign policy implications of Bannon in the White House. We want to see our counterparts in Europe — starting in Austria and France — win their upcoming elections. We're hearing reports that Breitbart is expanding its operations in continental Europe and that is where our focus will be in 2017."

Jared Taylor, who runs the site American Renaissance, echoed those comments, saying Bannon would help hold Trump to his campaign rhetoric.

"There has been some waffling on some of candidate Trump's signature positions: build the wall, deport illegals, end birth-right citizenship, take a hard look at Muslim immigrants, etc," he said. "I suspect one of Steve Bannon's important functions will be as an anti-waffler, who will encourage President Trump to keep his campaign promises."
Chairman of the American Nazi Party, Rocky J. Suhayda, who wrote a post after Trump's election night victory celebrating it as a call to action, said he was surprised at the pick of Bannon, but said it showed him Trump could follow through on his campaign promises.

"I must admit that I was a wee bit surprised that Mr. Trump finally chose Mr. Bannon, I thought that his stable of Washington insiders would have objected too vociferously," Suhayda wrote in an email. "Perhaps The Donald IS for 'REAL' and is not going to be another controlled puppet directed by the usual 'Wire Pullers,' and does indeed intend to ROCK the BOAT? Time will tell."

Richard B. Spencer, the president of the white nationalist National Policy Institute, wrote a series of tweets on Sunday evening saying Bannon had the best position as chief strategist, allowing him to not get lost in the weeds and could help Trump focus on the big picture of setting up his agenda.

"Steve Bannon might even push Trump in the right direction. So that would be a wonderful thing," he told CNN on Sunday before the announcement, adding that he hopes to push Trump in an increasingly radical direction."

Matt Parrott, a spokesman for the Traditionalist Worker Party, said Bannon was a "civic nationalist" — someone who sees an American identity not based on race.

"Steve Bannon has never been a white nationalist and it's kind of tiresome how the important distinction, everyone needs to learn them now that they're relevant. There's an important distinction between a civic nationalist and a white nationalist," Parrott to CNN. "Steve Bannon's entire career, and if you look at Breitbart, like, he's accusing the other side of racism. That's something that wouldn't happen out of an actual white nationalist of course because we don't see being for your race as a negative thing. Yeah, Steve Bannon's a civic nationalist and that's much better than what was in Washington before. We're hopeful about the whole thing."

Parrot added, "We in the alt-right are going to be just as vicious in trolling and attacking the Republican Congress as they try to obstruct Trump's reforms as we were against the left."

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
War Wagon wrote: That guy, whoever he was...

He's an Alex Jones kook. Take that for what it's worth. I'd suspect he spends his free time mapping out our flat Earth.
"Flat earth"? Excuse me, the fake Canadian who cannot write more than a sentence, is calling whom a fake? Let's see you actually write a paragraph, let alone a speech, before you start sputtering your tedious snippets.

Trump's win was based on the essential toxicity of Hillary, which the unwashed, uneducated, scared and angry voters (like SS), sniffed and smelled like a dog.

The real nightmare is not Trump himself--always pragmatic to account for his being devoid of intellect, ideology, or conscience--but rather the asylum of creeps, cranks, and crooks he's got lined up for his cabinet. John Bolton? Giuliani, the Pride of Area 51? Newt?

Meanwhile AIPAC is doing a conga line, while Bibi smiles like a gangster.

We're fucked.

WW
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Trump really needs to back off the whole "I was just kidding about all that stuff -- back to Business As Usual" shit until the Electoral College actually votes him in.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Early on in the primaries polls showed that Trump vs Hillary would be very close, but that Bernie would be a strong favorite over Trump. So the Dems rigged the process to favor Hillary over Bernie and probably cost themselves the White House in the process. Brilliant.

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:We're fucked.
I'm surprised the Iranians let you speak on their behalf.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:Trump really needs to back off the whole "I was just kidding about all that stuff -- back to Business As Usual" shit until the Electoral College actually votes him in.
Draining the Swamp - LOL

Right now it looks like he's draining the swamp and re-filling it with warmed over turkey excrement:

Image, etc.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

88 wrote:
I hope Trump "drains the swamp" in DC.
What does that even mean?
get out, get out while there's still time
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Felix wrote:
88 wrote:

Just by the small chance you didn't know what DRAIN THE SWAMP means.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Felix wrote:
88 wrote:
It means purging the government of all the evil, entrenched, self-serving Washington elites and replacing them with good, honest, patriotic, altruistic outsiders like Giuliani, Gringrich, Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Mike "Show Me Your Emails" Pence...
Or extended family.

Tell me you knew.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

lol, draining the swamp, lol...comedy gold.
Go Bucs, Gators
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Scot should be in here shortly to show us the way...
Go Bucs, Gators
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Bucmonkey wrote:Scot should be in here shortly to show us the way...
Yeah, with a 12 page C&P or Youtube link with insightful commentary - "spot on."
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote:...a bacon-wrapped straight-jacket...

"Such a thing exists? Call me crazy!!!"

Sincerely 'Spray

Why don’t you just STFU.
anncoulter's legs
Kicking Couric's ass

Post by anncoulter's legs »

I smoked a whole pack of carlton 120's end to end until they were done, and then Matt Drudge and I did the nasty on his naugahyde couch while his cat bit my toes. AND WE LOVED IT.

YOU ALL OWE US FOR TRUMP

MAGA bitches
I've got legs, and I know how to use them.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Here's an actual example of the reality you're fleeing as best you can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3svbmlMALM

As for the actual monstrous proposition of a loosed madness, a rampant evil, a disgusting default to fascist tyranny--and for a simple example, consider the career of sheer criminality and connivance of Rudy Giuliani...

Okay, "Roach," whoever and whatever you pretend to be....go ahead and tell us how you're supporting this ..um...couple..
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Is it confirmed that TD has 306 in the bank?

As much as it was nice to go to bed election night/next morning knowing that the Hildebeast was toast, it would have been worth it to see her and all her special snowflakes crack open the champagne after taking Florida, which was an "absolute must have for TD" and then have The Donald, take her over his knee and tan her ass with the rust belt. The meltage would have been even more glorious than it has been.