What's trump?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

What's trump?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon, belly up and offer some kind of take. His basic policy is triple-down on anything. The call for a total ban on Muslim immigration is interesting on several levels. First, we haven't seen this kind of blowtorch racist rhetoric by a front-running presidential candidate since..well, ?... But also, he's not some religious lunatic like Raul Labrador or Dave Bratt. That is, he's not in the Christer cult, nor overtly slobbering on the Zionist knob.

What's your take on this weird mixture of cultivated intelligence and splurging ignorance? His career of checked and speckled success and the tabloid culture which feeds him like a bird pumping pulp into a chick's throat?

And really, the main question about The Donald is...who else?

There's no one else...just me...just me...
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Re: What's trump?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, nice take. You've trumpeted your hysteria in a decidedly normal and rote fashion. And we gather that you're with the trumpster 1000%. Okay, and while the murky semantics of "race" are not in question, how about offering some option to trump? Anyone?
Before God was, I am
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

[rhetorial question]Wonder if people were being murdered by fanatic Jews, some crazed sect of Swedish Protestants, or militant Bhuddists how our federal government would be responding?[/rhetorical question] [sarcasm]Of course, we'd be allowing thousands of them into our country without any meaningful screening.[/sarcasm]
Thank you and have a nice day.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Here is where most of us have a problem with the Muslim religion. The normal followers and normal clerics should be shouting from everywhere they can that these acts are not condoned by the Muslim religion or its followers. Their silence is taken at worst as approval and at best as indifference.

They are the most likely to cross paths with those who will become radicals and terrorists. They need to be speaking out about this.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:Here is where most of us have a problem with the Muslim religion. The normal followers and normal clerics should be shouting from everywhere they can that these acts are not condoned by the Muslim religion or its followers. Their silence is taken at worst as approval and at best as indifference.

They are the most likely to cross paths with those who will become radicals and terrorists. They need to be speaking out about this.
They need to do more than speak out against it. They need to report it beforehand.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Left Seater wrote:Here is where most of us have a problem with the Muslim religion. The normal followers and normal clerics should be shouting from everywhere they can that these acts are not condoned by the Muslim religion or its followers.
Oh, no. They only do that when someone draws a cartoon of Mo'hamhead.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

An interesting poll was recently taken of 53000 Muslims in the ME and Asiana. It was reported that 74% of Muslims from that part of the world are anti-Semitic and that 61% of those polled supported ISIS. That speaks volumes about Trump's assertion that a moratorium should be in place on Muslim immigration. Now we can argue all day long about whether or not Trump actually believes what comes out of his mouth, but one thing is for certain: He has tapped into the unspoken thoughts of a vast majority of Americans, some of whom outright agree with him and others who I suspect, internally agree but are hesitant to publicly say so for fear of being labeled a bigot/racist/whatever by the MSM.

I stand by my assertion of an earlier post that this election will be a landslide for the Republicans. I believe there are yuuuuge numbers of white, working class Dems of both genders (or all 53-- thanks, Facebook!) who are going over to the Republicans because the Left has utterly abandoned them.

Note: I am not a Trump guy, but I admire the insight he has into the American Id. I find myself frequently agreeing wholeheartedly with him, even though the solutions he offers are unworkable.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:
Rooster wrote:I stand by my assertion of an earlier post that this election will be a landslide for the Republicans.
Quoted for future reference.
Trump is going to do the same thing to the Democratic field that he has done to the Republican field. The funniest thing to me is that dumbfucks like you think this is simply Republican infighting that will have no impact on Democratic party.

You are totally clueless. How could you be anything else? You simply parrot whatever opinion gets dumped into your empty head by the media.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:And really, the main question about The Donald is...who else?
Who else indeed? Everyone else in the race is a sock puppet for one moneyed interest or another.

What is Trump? Trump is prying your eyelids open with a dose of harsh reality. It's that time, Felchie. Wakey wakey! Can you smell what the Donald is cooking?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

He also said we'd be greeted with chocolates and rose petals in Iraq, right? Seems to me he was part of the problem, yes? He's just another puppet.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Also, Cheney, having spent his political life as the ultimate Establishment guy, can't be found to agree with Trump, the consummate outsider. It'd destroy whatever credibility he has left after the Iraq debacle.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Rooster wrote:Also, Cheney, having spent his political life as the ultimate Establishment guy, can't be found to agree with Trump, the consummate outsider. It'd destroy whatever credibility he has left after the Iraq debacle.
Establishment politicians don't have credibility they have instructions. They just read the script their masters put in front of them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rooster wrote:Also, Cheney, having spent his political life as the ultimate Establishment guy, can't be found to agree with Trump, the consummate outsider.
Consummate outsider? LOL. You mean the guy who gives big money to pols in both parties?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I'm all for the whole melting pot thing, but the Left has been actively working against it for decades, hence the identity politics trouble we've got. BLM didn't arise from nothing. And immigrant Muslims don't like to melt in that there pot. They prefer to be unassimilated lumps of poisonous rotting pig.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

If we don't control our borders, we won't have a country, you fucking idiot. You can shove your stupid poem up your ass. It means nothing.

Take a nice long suck on:
8 U.S. Code § 1182:

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.
and then go fuck yourself.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote:
It is sad to watch the Republican party shit its own bed like it has been doing this election. But after this time hopefully lessons will be learned, we'll see.
No more sad than the shit sammich Hillary is trying to feed people and they are eating it. Or the fast track to bankruptcy that Sanders wants to take us down.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

How would you prevent people from entering based on their religion anyway? Have them check a box on their application? Muslim/not Muslim? Brilliant plan. Those goat fuckers will never figure out the loophole.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Their names tend to be a dead giveaway and there are a few muslim nations around the globe (s'up, tart). Perhaps you have even heard of some of them?

What we need to start talking about, though, is a moratorium on all immigration for the next 20 or 30 years.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Reactionary populism.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I'm comfortable with that. We need to get out of their countries and keep them out of ours. Have nice little 'cooling off period' for a decade or two.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Very measured and sensible.

Maybe the Israeli's can use this opportunity to show just how tough the are.
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

mvscal wrote:Their names tend to be a dead giveaway and there are a few muslim nations around the globe (s'up, tart).
So "Muslim" is the soft language for "brown people"? If Trump would just come out and say it that way, it would be so much better TV
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This is all one big joke, right? Nobody's seriously considering voting for some cartoonish reality TV star/real estate mogul...right? I'm just waiting for all the Repubs to come out in unison with their big AHAHAHAHAHAHA! JUST KIDDING! WE TOTALLY TROLLED YOU GUYS!

I mean...is this for real? Like REALLY real?

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well it really is the strangest event in modern political history. The GOP's seething meltdown is the real basic issue and cause. Some pundit recently captured its current state as " lemmings with suicide vests." And this is accurate, both in the bizarre choice of issues it's banking on--anti-abortion and pro-guns--while insisting on pure corporate entitlement and a weird hatred of the federal government. Right-wing radio has gone robustly insane, bellowing the most bellicose bullshit and not caring that it's utter lies. The Christer (and Mormon) lunatics in congress are teeming and joined in an axis of apocalyptic normalcy that suggests shutting down the U.S. government is just a necessary remedy to be considered and threatened regularly. In short, the GOP has become a malignant freak show with not one viable candidate. The Demos are hardly better, with shysters like Schumer and monstrous (murderer) affronts like Hillary.

Enter Trump. Sure, he has yet to articulate one clear idea or proposal that isn't idiotic and disastrous at face value. And sure, there's no doubt that he's thoroughly unqualified to actually function in the basic job of being president. But as Rooster pointed out, he really is saying what a lot of people are thinking--but won't dare to express. And, more importantly, he's not beholding to the various deep-pocket donors.
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Yes Trump is Obama's fault. :doh: :lol:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:This is what happens when a country has been saddled with an utter joke like Obama for 8 years. Obama has set the presidential bar so low, one could probably roll Marion Barry's lifeless corpse over it. Seriously, after the current act, what could be worse? We might as well elect a goat. There would be no drop-off in leadership. Hell, if Obama dies in office and Biden takes over, we will have the equivalent of a goat as president.

God help us (and I'm an atheist).
Okay, but you're sort of parroting the right-wing radio loops. As much as I don't trust Barry at all, let's be clear that he's not been implicated in any sort of real scandal or crime--unlike Reagan, Clinton, and both Bushes. Sure, you could mention the IRS incident of singling out Tea Bagger organizations for extra scrutiny, but that really doesn't come close to the outright criminality of Reagan, Clinton and the Bush clan. The real crime of Barry is that he betrayed the progressive agenda upon which he was duly elected. He's the best friend Wall St, the pentagon, Big Pharma, and the insurance industry ever had. And the worst offence of Obama is his crack down on whistle blowers. Sure, he's a fraud. But as you point out, the GOP loons are all obviously worse.

And that leaves Trump.

And...Mittens... :doh:

I promise you, I will usher in the apocalypse
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: As much as I don't trust Barry at all, let's be clear that he's not been implicated in any sort of real scandal or crime--unlike Reagan, Clinton, and both Bushes.
No need when you have outright criminals like Hillary doing your bidding.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88 wrote:This is what happens when a country has been saddled with an utter joke like Obama for 8 years. Obama has set the presidential bar so low, one could probably roll Marion Barry's lifeless corpse over it. Seriously, after the current act, what could be worse? We might as well elect a goat. There would be no drop-off in leadership. Hell, if Obama dies in office and Biden takes over, we will have the equivalent of a goat as president.

First, we had Obama/Biden vs. McLame/Palin. Obama and Palin had the same credentials (Palin had better tits). Biden and McLame are both gaff-prone loons. No choice there. And, quite frankly, I can forgive anyone who voted for Obama the first time. No one knew how empty the suit was, or how far the Democrat party would stuff the prosthetic cock up the citizens' asses.

Hell, I can almost forgive people who voted for Obama the second time around. Despite his absolutely horrible record on absolutely everything he touched, the Repukes lined up Romney/Ryan as the opponents. Fuck me running. You thought McLame/Palin was bad???

So fast forward to the present. The Democrat machine is giving Hillary her turn to steer. She is corrupt as the day is long. Everyone knows it. She has no accomplishments. If she was a dude, no one would listen to her. Obama rode his skin color to the highest level of incompetence. She's banking on her vag.

Trump is the loud drunk in the bar. He says all kinds of wacky shit. Most of it insane. But once in a while he says something that everyone is thinking but no one is allowed to say in public. When that happens, you buy that fucker a drink and sit back and hope he lets out another one. He's stuck his finger in the eye of the Repukes. The Democrat party has no response. He would drive his foot so far up Hillary's snatch in a debate she'd have to tap out.

We will get what we deserve.

I dare you to look on either party's stage and find anyone who would be a solid president. Anyone. Sanders looks like he's in the middle of a stroke every time he speaks. O'Malley should euthanize himself for the good of mankind (or at least be strapped to a chair, Clockwork Orange-style, and be made to listen to his own retardness for hours on end). Hillary is a corrupt fraud.

The Repukes have Jeb Bush. He should try to get Jim Nantz's gig with CBS. That would be a better fit for him than the office of president. Ben Carson should start severing heads again. Chris Christie is a fat lying fuck. Ted Cruz annoys me, but might be the best of show (and that ain't saying much). Carly Fiorina was shitty at HP and would suck even worse as president. Who the fuck is Jim Gilmore? Lindsey Graham is an evil douche. Mike Huckabee would eat his mother for two votes in the Iowa primary, and thank God for every bite. John Kasich probably got hit in the head recently. Dude makes no sense anymore. George Pataki couldn't give away fried chicken in Harlem. Rand Paul ain't his daddy, and he might have the most annoying voice this side of Ted Cruz. Marco Rubio is slick like Bill Clinton was. I don't trust him. But he might emerge from this shit tsunami stinking less than others. Rick Santorum can, and probably does, squat on cocks. Which leaves us with Donald Trump. Bombastic. Arrogant. Probably maniacal. But placed in front of the other batch of weasels, he is probably going to win.

God help us (and I'm an atheist).
Rack the fukk outta that. All I would add is Kasich's pop was a mailman. That seems awfully important to him.
Last edited by smackaholic on Wed May 04, 2016 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:This is what happens when a country has been saddled with an utter joke like Obama a shitty economy for 8 years.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well it really is the strangest event in modern political history. The GOP's seething meltdown
Do you honestly believe that this will be limited to the GOP? It's coming, Felchie. You don't have to believe it. You just have to...deal with it.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Yes Trump is Obama's fault. :doh: :lol:
Yep. Just like Obama is Bush's fault. You hear any more of that "Don't let the Republicans drive us into the ditch talk lately?" The ass hat in chief and his party own this disaster.
So it's Bushes fault we have Trump?

What disaster are you referring too?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
Do you honestly believe that this will be limited to the GOP? It's coming, Felchie. You don't have to believe it. You just have to...deal with it.

Fairly accurate depiction.
Only, replace tidal wave with enormous jizz blast...and you're describing Thursday nights at Felchco's.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol: just :lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well it really is the strangest event in modern political history. The GOP's seething meltdown

Uh, okay...you seem to be trying to imply something interesting, but...what is it? What calamity is coming like a tsunami? What, the "freedom caucus" will succeed in shutting down the government--causing a tsunami-like effect through the world economy? Or...some brave soul in the gaggle of candidates will demand an answer to, oh--let's choose at random--question number nine as to the absurdity of the official 9/11 story? And number nine is this,

9. THE FEDERAL COMMISSION.

Why did Bush block the formation of the 9-11 Commission? Why did it take 411 days to finally form the commission, when other commissions have been formed in less than a week? It took six days to form the Warren Commission, which investigated the assassination of John F. Kennedy. If it hadn't been for the insistent demands of the widows of 9-11 (and just four of them led the way), there never would have been any 9-11 Commission at all. When the 9-11 Commission was finally formed, why did Bush withhold funding from it? The commission to investigate the crash of the Space Shuttle Columbia, which killed seven people, received $50 million. Bush only allocated $3 million to the 9-11 Commission. He later, after much prodding, acceded to $11 million. Opposing and resisting an investigation of 9-11 looks ridiculously bad from a political standpoint, so why has Bush done it? As with all of this, the corporate media apparently has no desire to investigate. Perhaps most damning of all is that the 9-11 Commission's chairman and director were both selected by the Bush Administration. Six of the commission's other nine members also had deep, longstanding ties to the administration and to the intelligence, petroleum, and military industrial complexes they were charged with investigating. Normally, a suspect does not get to select his judge or jury, even if he's innocent. While we consider independence to be a hallmark of the American judicial system, unfortunately nothing about the 9-11 Commission was independent.

More at: www.joycelynn.com

But go ahead and avoid--as usual--all of that nettlesome matter, and tell us about the big tsunami that's coming.. :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Anyone foolish enough to vote for Donald Trump will be getting what they deserve.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Swap out Trump for Hillary or Sanders and your statement still works.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hey, fake-seater, what do you suppose bab's is babblin' about? I mean. you're as lock-step as he..so..what's your worst fear as far as the coming shuffling (election)? How come you never actually say anything? And how come as a purported pilot you can't begin to answer any of the plain and glaring questions demanded from the (hobbled and choked) 9/11 Commission report? What are you? Just a "troll"?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Guzzler, why do you persist? Why? You've shit every bed you've laid your obese carcass upon...

Can you pretend to answer a basic question?

3. THE COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS.

Why did the towers collapse? No steel skyscraper had ever collapsed because of fire. Repeat: In the 100-year history of steel skyscrapers, none had ever collapsed because of fire. The steel used in skyscrapers doesn't melt at temperatures that fire can attain when burning in open air. Jet fuel is essentially refined kerosene, which burns at around 700 C in optimal, perfectly-aerated conditions. Even if the fires did get this hot, it's not nearly hot enough to melt (or even significantly weaken) structural steel, which melts around 1,535 C. Also, given the shocking speed and neatness with which both towers fell, and the seismic evidence of small earthquakes moments before they fell, and the fact the buildings were pulverized instead of falling in chunks, it appears that the towers actually fell due to a controlled demolition rather than fire. It's imperative that an investigation into what happened on 9-11 examine the readily available evidence and this unsettling possibility.

More at: 911research.wtc7.net/talks/towers/introduction.html
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Hey, fake-seater, what do you suppose bab's is babblin' about? I mean. you're as lock-step as he..so..what's your worst fear as far as the coming shuffling (election)? How come you never actually say anything? And how come as a purported pilot you can't begin to answer any of the plain and glaring questions demanded from the (hobbled and choked) 9/11 Commission report? What are you? Just a "troll"?
Get back to me when you have learned basic aviation terminology. You continue to use terms that you don't know the definition of which means your cut and paste job is the troll here.