Ben Carson . . . Toast.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Ben Carson . . . Toast.

Post by Wolfman »

Here we go again, although I doubt if this thread will be as long as "Trump Is Toast" has played out.
Next up? "Rubio Is Toast", "Cruz Is Toast", "Fiorina Is Toast", "Pataki Is Toast"? Wait, Pataki is toast.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

a central point in his inspirational personal story was fabricated
Now it matters?

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Roach wrote:Not too soon to weed out this idiot.
You're in a position to throw stones?

Your mirror must be kind.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I don't think he was getting the nom anyway. But, it's a pretty blatant smear campaign from the biased media.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

trev wrote:I don't think he was getting the nom anyway. But, it's a pretty blatant smear campaign from the biased media.
Really? Wow!

In other news... Carson is a 7th Day Adventist just like the Shrubber. So he's got that going for him... which is ____.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

trev wrote:I don't think he was getting the nom anyway. But, it's a pretty blatant smear campaign from the biased media.
Yes, of course. Poptart running for president = liberal media.

Unfuck yourself, already.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Screwed, I watched Carson't presser today and it was a completely ridiculous scene.
Completely embarrassing.

The frenzy of the press over this was so absurd that it's ridiculousness defies description.
The same press who has given zero fucks about Barry's "checkered" past and the overall fraud of this _residency.

Amerika is overdue for a HUGE flush.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He lied about being admitted to the Military Academy. Why is that OK?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If that is what happened, it's not okay.

Have we seen any of Barry's college applications -- or any of his college records at all?

We've seen almost NO records from his past about ANYTHING.

Wtf?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Just working out the practical differences for storing grain inside a silo as opposed to the Pyramids. I think Justin will blow off Hillary 8)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

From what I have heard, this is a blatant hit political hit piece. They took a statement he made using a strict literal interpretation and called him a liar.

Unlike Hillary and Barry, Carson has a list of real accomplishments. He has no need to make shit up. His explanation was that he was offered a scholarship to WP. Technically, this is not accurate, but it is completely believable that someone, back 45 years ago told him that a WP appointment was his for the asking.

So, when will the press crawl up Hillary's ass in such a manner? They took a pass on looking into Barry and there was plenty to look at there.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He lied about being admitted to the Military Academy. Why is that OK?
Hillary lied about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire. She lied about a protest that never happened over a video nobody ever saw to cover her own incompetence. In fact, I'm hard pressed to locate a topic she hasn't lied about. Why is that OK?

You're going to vote for her and then go home and jerk your tiny little peener skinless so don't tell me you give even the slightest bit of fuck about the lies politicians tell.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm not voting for Hillary, jerkoff.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Trump then?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nope. Fuck off, already.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I wasn't aware fuck off, already was running.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So if we're all in agreement that all politicians lie, how do we decide which lies to get angry about?

Is it just as simple as, "That candidate's politics don't represent my own, therefore, his/her lies are worse than the ones told by the candidates that do represent my politics."

That's pretty much it, right?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I'm so fired up about this election.

Then again, I get fired up about stomach flu.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nope. Fuck off, already.
Trump. Hilary. Fuck Off, Already. No matter who Screw votes for, one thing is for certain.

Poptart will cry about KC Scott.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:Unlike Hillary and Barry, Carson has a list of real accomplishments. He has no need to make shit up. His explanation was that he was offered a scholarship to WP. Technically, this is not accurate, but it is completely believable that someone, back 45 years ago told him that a WP appointment was his for the asking.
I would absolutely agree with this 100%.....a person of his accomplishments would have been accepted at West Point in a heart beat and that may be what he was told.....this whole thing is so ridicously overblown it's amazing.....Carson is not the brightest of bulbs, but I have no reason to doubt the veracity of his story, it's merely that he interpreted it differently than the process works......but I can see any of a number of military people he worked around when he was younger saying "you're a lock for West Point"....no, that's not a scholarship offer, but in a young mans mind, being told he was a lock for a miltary academy by someone of power could have been misinterpreted by Carson....he was an 18 year old kid at the time......
get out, get out while there's still time
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I can't even remember the name of the friend that would buy my beer when I was 18. I can understand the details of his conversations being hazy.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Make no mistake: Ben Carson is a fucking whack job. He's a huckster for snake oil dietary supplements, claiming this crap cures cancer and autism. He spouted his flat earth theory with the pyramids. And now he's recreating his story about West Point.

How on earth this guy ended up becoming a world renowned neurosurgeon is beyond me. Un fucking believable.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Make no mistake: Ben Carson is a fucking whack job. He's a huckster for snake oil dietary supplements, claiming this crap cures cancer and autism. He spouted his flat earth theory with the pyramids. And now he's recreating his story about West Point.

How on earth this guy ended up becoming a world renowned neurosurgeon is un fucking believable.
Same way a career liar became Sect of State and clubhouse leader for the Dems nomination.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:.....Carson is not the brightest of bulbs,
Yeah, I mean it's not like he was a brain surgeon or anything. Wait, he was a brain surgeon....head of brain surgery in fact, at one of the best hospitals on the planet. Compare his accomplishments to a community rabble rouser or a miserable old cunt that married well.

I can't think of anyone on the planet with less of a reason to embellish his resume. Well, at least we can't acuse Barry of embellishing his resume sin no one seemed to care about it anyway. All we heard about was president of the law review at Harvard. What he did as pres of a fuking college club, no one seems to know.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

The best this country has to offer...Can't wait till the general election. :meds:
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

[quote="Left Seater"
Same way a career liar became Sect of State and clubhouse leader for the Dems nomination.[/quote]

We have apparently denigrated into the political version of IKYABWAI.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

smackaholic wrote:
Felix wrote:.....Carson is not the brightest of bulbs,
Yeah, I mean it's not like he was a brain surgeon or anything. Wait, he was a brain surgeon....head of brain surgery in fact, at one of the best hospitals on the planet. Compare his accomplishments to a community rabble rouser or a miserable old cunt that married well.
there is a big difference between being bright and being smart, especially in the political world.....no doubt, Carson is smart, but when it comes to politics, he's not very bright....get it?
get out, get out while there's still time
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The guy who is neck and neck with Trump for the rep. nomination is not politically smart? All righty then. You underestimate the good doctor.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:The guy who is neck and neck with Trump for the rep. nomination is not politically smart? All righty then. You underestimate the good doctor.
If Kim K. decided to run for the rep. nomination she'd probably be leading. What's your point?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Felix wrote:Carson is not the brightest of bulbs, but I have no reason to doubt the veracity of his story, it's merely that he interpreted it differently than the process works.

Given the photoshoot in The Guardian a few days ago, the man's house is a temple to - himself. He's self-obsessed and utterly delusional.
Last edited by Dr_Phibes on Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

If lying on your resume can disqualify someone from coaching Notre Dame...

Whatever.

What I don't get is how a legitimately smart person can buy into a church (7th Day Adventist) that was founded on the ashes of the failed prophecy of William Miller that the world was going to end on October 22nd, 1844. I chalk it up to him being a savant when it comes to medicine and a complete moron in other areas like evolutionary science, religion and interior decorating.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

7th game adventist :doh:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:If lying on your resume can disqualify someone from coaching Notre Dame...

Whatever.

What I don't get is how a legitimately smart person can buy into a church (7th Day Adventist) that was founded on the ashes of the failed prophecy of William Miller that the world was going to end on October 22nd, 1844. I chalk it up to him being a savant when it comes to medicine and a complete moron in other areas like evolutionary science, religion and interior decorating.
He's in the church because he was born into it, as is the case with most members of superstitious clubs. I personally think that calling any one denomination any crazier than the next is kind of silly. The only religious group that I find myself distrusting more than others are the muzzies. They have demonstrated that they aren't capable of just coexisting with others.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:I can't think of anyone on the planet with less of a reason to embellish his resume.
And yet there he is...lying and "embellishing" his ass off. He is obviously fucked in the head and so is anybody who thinks this fucktard should be anywhere near the white house.

Seventh Day Adventists aren't just another denomination. They're whack job cultists like scientologists or moonies.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jesus is a Klingon?!?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote:The guy who is neck and neck with Trump for the rep. nomination is not politically smart? All righty then. You underestimate the good doctor.
If Kim Davis decided to run for the rep. nomination she'd probably be leading. What's your point?
FTFY
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:Jesus is a Klingon?!?
That's just a bad likeness. Jesus is Matthew McConaughey.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:He's in the church because he was born into it, as is the case with most members of superstitious clubs. I personally think that calling any one denomination any crazier than the next is kind of silly. The only religious group that I find myself distrusting more than others are the muzzies. They have demonstrated that they aren't capable of just coexisting with others.
There are certain cults that bear greater scrutiny because their history is recent enough that the fraudulent nature of their founding is a matter of public record. For example, just about every whackjob cult founded during the 1840s in Western NY. The Mormons, Shakers, Millerites and the Spiritualists were all demonstrable frauds. For example, William Miller said that the world was going to end on October 22nd, 1844. Obviously that did not happen. But that didn't stop his followers from recalculating like a spastic end times GPS.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So fukking what?

Mainstream Christians preach that Jeebus is coming back one day. It's been 2000 years and he's still a no show. When is it OK to start mocking them?

The people that bother me most are the fake christians like....well, pretty much everyone in DC. They will talk about g0d one moment, then defend the right of a woman to murder her baby 6 weeks before it is due. And save me the "health of the mother" or rape arguments. They don't discern between those and a woman who simply decides it is a bad time to be a mommy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:I can see any of a number of military people he worked around when he was younger saying "you're a lock for West Point"....no, that's not a scholarship offer, but in a young mans mind, being told he was a lock for a miltary academy by someone of power could have been misinterpreted by Carson....he was an 18 year old kid at the time......
Frankly, I don't buy that either. He wasn't talking about any other leader. He was talking about Westmoreland. Carson was just a squirt of cum only four years removed from hitting his mother in the head with a hammer. Westmoreland was a ring knocker and they're very cliquish. They don't typically extend such offers lightly. The idea that this inner city fuckwad so impressed Westmoreland on the basis of his brief attendance at some banquet function that he "offered him a scholarship" is laughable to me.