talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: week 1 observations

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cheaty Petey outsmarted himself again.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

1- Petey's jackassery blowing up in his own cum riddled face will never cease to be quality television.
2- Bay Area beat writers who kept saying "This is a different Oakland Raiders" should be shot.
1- Adam Jones is still "pac-man" and is still a piece of shit.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

The 49'ers should have small black capes on their uniforms. It would complete the effect.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Bill O'Brien has some exposing to do on why he chose Hoyer as the starter week 1.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Week 2 observation, Manning has a fork stuck in his back. The AFC West is a 2 division race between KC and San Diego, Denver should hold off the Raiduhs for 3rd, they'll likely finish 7-9 or 8-8.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Week 2 as well...I forgot that the chefs crowd imitates that stupid, annoying, fucking Nole chant...original.
Go Bucs, Gators
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

KC Scott wrote:Watched 5 games total so far (counting Thurs) with 2 more on tonight

Broncos reign in AFC West is over. Manning is a shell of his former self and his line did him no favors. This continues their late season collapse from 14. They couldn't protect even after the Ravens lost Suggs. The running game was non existent. They do look good on Defense but I don't think they have enough to challenge KC & SD
I guess we should put you on suicide watch.

Beat the Broncos first before you talk smack about their demise.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:Chiefs Offense better than I expected, totally reworked O-line was B grade vs. a pretty stout Texan front 4.

after game 2 I'd agree with that.....
Broncos reign in AFC West is over. Manning is a shell of his former self and his line did him no favors. This continues their late season collapse from 14. They couldn't protect even after the Ravens lost Suggs. The running game was non existent. They do look good on Defense but I don't think they have enough to challenge KC & SD
sure you don't want to rethink you're position here? kubiak simply had manning in an offensive formation he wasn't comfortable in....when he started running the offense he's accustomed to, he looked pretty good against a strong KC defense.....he still throws a great pass and he can fit it into tight windows.....KC defensive backs were playing the offensive receivers tough and manning was still able to get it into their hands.....and he still has a lot of zip on his passes.....he's certrainly not what he was 10 years ago, but his age has given him wisdom......that said, Denver had better figure out the offensive line before something really bad happens to manning.....he's not 28 and he's been getting hit a lot.....if it's necessary to bring in another tight end, then so be it....but they've got to get manning more protection or his age will defintely catch up with him.....denver's defense is small but fast....perhaps the fastest in the league.....but their size and all out pursuit of the ball are both their strengths and their weaknesses.....ware is playing like we'd hoped and miller is just miller....we'll see if that small fast defense works against more potent offenses....
get out, get out while there's still time
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Agreed Manning is going to really suck once the weather turns.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:
??? - 2/3 of his passes fluttered like a wounded duck. Most were lobs and behind the WR. The WR beat our secondary and he had a very tough time delivering. Thomas would have had 2 more TDs if Manning could have gotten it there. KC's secondary is young and they got burnt on blown coverage. Manning didn't beat them
we must have watched different games.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_CdV4PsBxk
blown coverages? look at the last three passes on that reel.....the pass to thomas was thrown to the only place it could be with some zip on it.....and that was in the fourth quarter....like I said, manning ain't what he used to be, but he's still a hella lot better than alex smith.....
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

KC Scott wrote:Chargers showed some real guts coming back from 21-3. Not sold on their running game at all but Rivers lit up what I had thought was a decent Lion pass D - maybe the loss of Suh is more of an impact than I thought. WTF was Detroit's Off plan? Calvin Johnson target 4 times? That's fucking brilliant, unless it was just Stafford again showing why he'll never be an elite QB

Stafford took a pretty good hit early on in that game to the shoulder...he didn't look right most of that game. They miss a guy like Levy in pass coverage...good against tight ends and the underneath routes. Tate was limited in practice this week so that should mean more of Megatron in the attack. Tate was held in check both times they played Minnesota last year. Minnesota was crap last week but they'll rebound. The Lions typically have a tough time winning at the Vikings.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Joe in PB wrote:Week 2 observation, Manning has a fork stuck in his back. The AFC West is a 2 division race between KC and San Diego, Denver should hold off the Raiduhs for 3rd, they'll likely finish 7-9 or 8-8.
You really are the biggest dumbfuck on this forum.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
Felix wrote: we must have watched different games.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_CdV4PsBxk
blown coverages? look at the last three passes on that reel.....the pass to thomas was thrown to the only place it could be with some zip on it.....and that was in the fourth quarter....like I said, manning ain't what he used to be, but he's still a hella lot better than alex smith.....
You don't understand what you're seeing. Almost all those throws wobble.
Yeah, I think he does. You don't understand what he is saying. He's saying Manning in the dotage of his career is still better than most QBs in the league including Alex Smith. True his days of putting a team on his back and carrying them into the post season are likely over but that defense is good enough to win with a little help from the offense and Trent Manning should be able to deliver that much. They do need to find their running game, though.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:
You don't understand what you're seeing. Almost all those throws wobble.
Look at the arc on the passes - those are not NFL spirals he's throwing
I don't? I've been watching manning playing for years and he's always thrown th ball like that....I don't you think you understand what you're seeing.....a veteran QB with the savvy to read 90% of the coverages thrown at him...what you are seeing is a make-shift offensive line with three players playing out of thir accustomed place....the o line is the problem, not manning because he's still got the ability to lead that team.....
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

DeMarco Murray last year in 16 games - 1,845 yards rushing
DeMarco Murray this year through two games - 11 rushing yards.

Holy fuck.

Dallas 2-0 by the way.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

His arm isn't the problem, though. It's his grip on the ball. He said he doesn't have much feeling in his fingertips anymore hence the gloves. He's pushing the ball more than throwing it. In any event, he is still better than most starting QBs in the league.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Week 3 Observation: Jimmy Clausen is about as good as the guy he's replacing (which is, in fact, spelled with an "N").
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Joe in PB wrote:Agreed Manning is going to really suck once the weather turns.
he's already sucking.....badly.....Denver is one of the worst 5-0 teams I've seen.....their defense is the only thing keeping them in all these games
manning's arm is fucking shot.....he can still throw it with some zip at times, but overall I have to recant my first assessment and agree that Peyton is simply a shell of what he once was.....from that game yesterday I came away knowing two things.....Charles Woodson is one great athlete and Von Miller can simply steal the ball away from a QB....don't think I've seen anything quite like that.....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Carr had the ball taken from him like a child.
Small hands.

He cr@pped the bed yesterday.

Threw a bad pick six that turned the game totally in favor of the Mules.
Maybe the receiver should have been looking back, but with heat closing in, he threw the ball.
Pee was dribbling down his leg as he did so.

Then on 4th and 16 very late -- a must conversion, Oakland threw a freaking screen.

Talk about a surrender.

:lol:

After the game, Carr said it was the called play.
Well dunce, you change the shit play.
You're the QB.

I seriously laffed my ass off when I saw that play.

The knock on Carr is that he's soft and is afraid to go downfield.

Tossing a little screen on a MUST CONVERT 4th and 16 won't be doing much to change that.

What a damn pussy.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
Then on 4th and 16 very late -- a must conversion, Oakland threw a freaking screen.
yeah, that play had me shaking my head.....if anybody knows how well Denver defends the screen it should be Musgrave and Del Rio....did they really think that had any chance of succeeding?