Game Day

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BarFlie
x-grunt

Game Day

Post by BarFlie »

Today I become a Panthers fan! I will forget everything about Chicago including the Bears... and the Packers. I now have a new life hopefully with some winners in it. :grin:
mvscal
Blank

Re: Game Day

Post by mvscal »

Yeah...keep hoping.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

That was fast. I've been here in SW FL for almost 14 years now and I'll be damed if I morph into a Bucs, Fins, or Jags fan, let alone Gators, Noles, and Canes.
I'll continue to root for the only NFL team in New York, and that is Buffalo. On the college front I'll bleed Syracuse Orange till I check out.
Let 'er rip.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

I'm sure Hiroshima and Nagasaki are still fresh in your mind as well.
Go Bucs, Gators
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Ha Ha! Panthers won and the Bears lost. Rack me!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dumping your teams because you relocated is a bitch move.

Rack You?

No... go fuck yourself, vagabond cunt.

Your "fandom" doesn't mean jack shit to either your old or new teams or their existing loyal fan bases.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Barflie, so the flop-house you're currently squatting in has cable? That's pretty cool.

Have you sharpened a toothbrush to protect yourself from the other "house guests"?

Stay safe, my gleaming-toothed amigo.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:Dumping your teams because you relocated is a bitch move.

-Screwey
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Can I get a ruling on when one's team relocates? I was a Rams fan growing up but stopped rooting for them when they moved to St. Loser. Is that a bitch move or am I cool with you?
"I see everything twice!"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sorta' a 50 shades of gray area there... and much ambivalence. In your case and the Rams, the ruling is that they moved first so you have every right to snub that bitch team, who might move back to LA.

I don't see da' Bears moving, ever.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Owner moving teams is a valid fan killer to me. I was a Browns fan for years because Jimmy Brown played for them. When they moved the franchise to Baltimore I lost a lot of respect for the NFL. The creation of a fake Browns team did not resolve my feelings. It was an easy change to Buffalo for obvious regional reasons.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Bitch team? Bit harsh Wags, but I see ya' working.

Smackie, should the Rams returnt to L.A., do you reconsider being a fan again, or has that ship sailed?

As it is, I'll take the win over the Seahags today. Week one bode baby.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:

-Screwey

Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

If a team gets obnoxious and starts insulting your intelligence, you're entitled to jump ship. If they make it clear that they're going to raid your pocketbook and serve up shite because you'll keep coming anyway - you're entitled. See Toronto Maple Leafs, Tottenham Hotspur.

Relocation is the biggest slap in the face of all, but hey - sport franchise, you get a pass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Rack You?

No... go fuck yourself, vagabond cunt.

Your "fandom" doesn't mean jack shit to either your old or new teams or their existing loyal fan bases.
What exactly denotes a loyal fan in your world? If someone moves and purchases season tickets to a team in their new city, how do you describe them? Please by all means post all of the fan rules here so we can follow them.

I bet you also the "guy" who gets upset when other fans use the word we.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

C'mon Wags cut me some slack. Did you ever hear of the Cubs? Never won a world series in a hundred years! Go fist fuck yourself super tard.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

There's nothing wrong with sucking, it come with the territory, never liked a team that didn't perennially suck. But deliberately sucking is an occurance.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote:I bet you also the "guy" who gets upset when other fans use the word we.
I'm that dude.

"We" should be used by those on the player roster and coaches. I will give a pass to people using it for their alma mater, but, even that is stretching the term a bit.

Everyone else should use "they".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Wags is being a little harsh, however, the worst fan out there is Titan fan still living in Houston. Bud Adams was the biggest piece of shit owner ever to walk the earth. He was a racist scumbag who always wanted to relocate the team. Oh he may have tried to get a new stadium built here, but it was under ridiculous terms. He was a straight up grade A douchebag.

Every Oilers fan remembers what he did and they showed very little to no support during their last season at the dome. Everyone I can remember talking to back in '96 and '97 were so pissed off and wanted Bud Adams head on a stick. To me, I could not support a team that Bud Adams owned and 99% of this city shared the same sentiment.

But then it happened. Tennessee was having a successful season in '99 and I started seeing people show up in bars with McNair and George jerseys on. They were front and center watching every snap of the Titans cheering that franchise on as if they never left Houston. It was disgusting. I even talked to some old high school buddies who said they supported some of the players but not the team. But when it came down to it, they were rooting so hard for them to beat the Rams in the Super Bowl. They couldn't hide how they really felt. They needed someone to root for because Houston didn't have a football team. So they pulled for that trader of a franchise.

Do y'all know the history of the actual Titans in Greek mythology? They fucked their sisters and ate their babies.

Yeah, I'm not rooting for that franchise and any Houston fan who does root for them is supporting a bunch of baby eating sister fuckers.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I was living in Nashville when that whole debacle went down. Nashville was getting them, but they had to play a year or two in memphis. There was a big deal made about what to call them. Of course, they didn't ask me, because they are fukking morons. I even called some damn radio call in show and said you need a name that sounds cool and it ought to have a connection to the state/city. WTF is Tennessee known for?

Greek fukking mythology?

Uhhhh, no. But,they have been known to make a pretty decent sour mash whiskey.

The Nashville Mashers would have been an awesome name. Put the Jack Daniels label on the helmet.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

My bad
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

An obvious auto-correct error. Could have happened to anyone ......from the south.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

smackaholic wrote:
Left Seater wrote:I bet you also the "guy" who gets upset when other fans use the word we.
I'm that dude.

"We" should be used by those on the player roster and coaches. I will give a pass to people using it for their alma mater, but, even that is stretching the term a bit.

Everyone else should use "they".

I have zero problem with Rice fans that say we. It is good to know they feel that invested in the team. Most of the guys I played with feel the same way, but there are a few outliers. They say things like they don't have the sweat equity that the players and coaches do. To that I respond, they sit in the sun in 95 degree temps and 95% humidity for four hours to watch us go 4-7. They have plenty of sweat equity.

On the pro side, without those fans buying gear, tickets, beers, and watching on TV, there is no team. So they are certainly part of it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yes, those that put their money out there are "part of it", but, to me, it just sounds bad. It sounds like you are making out yourself to be more than you are.

How many people in the "we" column go to the "they" card when their team is the suck? Bet there are a whole lotta folks here in chowd nation that have spent the summer talking about how "they suck" in reference to the sox.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:Yes, those that put their money out there are "part of it", but, to me, it just sounds bad. It sounds like you are making out yourself to be more than you are.
I graduated out of the "we" column after playing pee wee football. It wasn't hard for even a 4th grader to figure out that the folks in the stands were not taking our reps in practice, running laps with us or huddling up with us before game time. Simply put, if you're not an athlete, you're an athletic supporter.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Left Seater wrote:What exactly denotes a loyal fan in your world?
My siblings & their children, spread out over all the country, are still loyal KC fans to the core. Clear enough?
If someone moves and purchases season tickets to a team in their new city, how do you describe them?
Outside my personal experience because I'm not nor will I ever pull up my roots. I could also never afford these things called "season tickets" that you speak of. Must be a snooty grass clippings on my $50k SUV type deal. Are you related to Rack Fu? Same area code, I reckon.

But if I did, I would never dump on my childhood teams.
Please by all means post all of the fan rules here so we can follow them.
I just did, clear enough? You may follow your own contrails but as for me and my family, we will root for the Chiefs, Royals and Mizzou Tigers while your head may follow itself up a large intestine.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

you are a sick dude wags
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack Rumps

Suck a veiney cock, Whitey.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BarFlie wrote:you are a sick dude wags
I've had my share of health issues, true. But i'm doing better as long as I work out a little bit and take my prescribed meds as scheduled.

Bailing on my teams, however, is unfathomable. Why even call yourself a fan of a certain team in the first place? You had and have no loyalty but want a pat on the head for it?

Good little barf... go chase an ambulance. Better yet, take a ride in one.

On the bright side, you have screwball in your corner, so at least you have that going for you. He's admittedly good with a mop, which is apparently a good utensil to have at your disposal.
Last edited by War Wagon on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Panther's win their 3rd game in a row! BarFlie vibes matter :grin:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Anyone who thinks "Gameday" is any other day than Saturday, is quite wrong.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Hey wags, the Bears just lost their 3rd game in a row. The lack of BarFlie vibes matter :grin:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

The Raiders visit Chicago next week.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

BWAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!! Panthers win 4 in a row.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

War Wagon wrote:
Left Seater wrote:What exactly denotes a loyal fan in your world?
My siblings & their children, spread out over all the country, are still loyal KC fans to the core. Clear enough?
If someone moves and purchases season tickets to a team in their new city, how do you describe them?
Outside my personal experience because I'm not nor will I ever pull up my roots. I could also never afford these things called "season tickets" that you speak of. Must be a snooty grass clippings on my $50k SUV type deal. Are you related to Rack Fu? Same area code, I reckon.

But if I did, I would never dump on my childhood teams.
Please by all means post all of the fan rules here so we can follow them.
I just did, clear enough? You may follow your own contrails but as for me and my family, we will root for the Chiefs, Royals and Mizzou Tigers while your head may follow itself up a large intestine.

Why are you so angry and why do you hate success?

Get back to us on those roots some day when your kids move you into a nursing home near them. Further season tickets are hardly a luxury. Plenty of blue collar folks have them. In fact when I lived in Boston the majority of season ticket holders were blue collar and hourly workers.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Whitey's got most of his disposable income earmarked for Marlboros and Bud Lite. And a new gate for the fence.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Goober McTuber wrote:Whitey's got most of his disposable income earmarked for Marlboros and Bud Lite. And a new gate for the fence.

Leave Wags alone, you INTERNET BULLY.

#KC_shaming
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:#KC_shaming
OMG LULZIES SO HARD
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote:Further season tickets are hardly a luxury. Plenty of blue collar folks have them. In fact when I lived in Boston the majority of season ticket holders were blue collar and hourly workers.
How much do Chumps season tickets go for?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22