Wonderful Redneck Insanity

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Wonderful Redneck Insanity

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

In the current year of Officers Acting Badly, this one resets the bar...enjoy 8)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/na ... video.html

Apparently a tiny dick, a gun and a badge, equals a massice lawsuit...

C'mon, guess...what's the payout? 1.5mil?
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Wonderful Redneck Insanity

Post by Diego in Seattle »

You do understand that payouts have little to do with guilt, don't you?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

First off, let me congratulate McKinney, texas for having the nicest looking ghetto I have ever seen.

Not enough info as to what went down before the camera was rolling. That cop did nothing wrong. He was in the middle of subduing that chick when some homey came running in in a threatening manner. The cop was well within his rights to draw his weapon which caused said homey to back the fukk off posthaste.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote:First off, let me congratulate McKinney, texas for having the nicest looking ghetto I have ever seen.

Not enough info as to what went down before the camera was rolling. That cop did nothing wrong. He was in the middle of subduing that chick when some homey came running in in a threatening manner. The cop was well within his rights to draw his weapon which caused said homey to back the fukk off posthaste.
There were actually three homeys who rolled up on the officer, which justified his drawing of his weapon. And what created this incident was some teenagers decided to invite themselves & a bunch of others to a community pool that was only for residents. One of the mothers who was a resident called for the police.

I wonder if this was LS's neighborhood...
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Now the setting is making sense.

HOA run pool is over-run by ghetto rats, po-po gets called to disburse ghetto-rats. The amazingly polite kids caught up in the middle of it are prolly locals that actually belong there. The water buffalo that became the center of the commotion, I suspect is not.

Absolutely nothing to see here. Unfortunately, the cop will likely lose his job anyway.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Not my hood but I am familiar with this style of Masterplanned community having lived in one in Sugar Land.

I expect it is very close to what 'holic laid out. HOA pool is uber nice resort style and people from outside the HOA want to use it. The people paying $2500 a year in HOA dues take exception to others just coming in from outside the HOA and call police.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:the cop will likely lose his job anyway.
I don't expect much to come out of this. He looked pretty justified in pulling his piece. Bet that mouthy bitch (wonder where she got that from) won't talk back and will actually listen the next time she's given a lawful order.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:The people paying $2500 a year in HOA dues take exception to others just coming in from outside the HOA and call police.
And of course when the kids are black it is real easy to tell they don't belong.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So I'm justified in drawing my piece when three juiced up badge monkeys roll up and me? That's good to know Diego.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:So I'm justified in drawing my piece when three juiced up badge monkeys roll up and me? That's good to know Diego.
That's just weapons grade stupid.
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Well the midget is on a roll today.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:So I'm justified in drawing my piece when three juiced up badge monkeys roll up and me? That's good to know Diego.
Why?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

BSmack wrote:Well the midget is on a roll today.
Why are you so obsessed with my body?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Why?
The situation you describe is completely different from the incident in question. The officer who drew his weapon is recognized by the state of Texas as a peace officer, and those who were rolling up on him were not. You're not a peace officer (nor even ever earned a POST certificate), so you don't have the right to assault peace officers with a firearm.

Moving Sale - The Dollar Tree of the legal profession.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

But they have the right to assault me and you are ok with that? why do you hate America?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:But they have the right to assault me and you are ok with that? why do you hate America?
How are they assaulting you?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Anytime a cop pulls a gun in someone they should be in fear of a battery which is the definition of an assault. Why are you so scared of the general public that you would think that that is ok?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:Anytime a cop pulls a gun in someone they should be in fear of a battery which is the definition of an assault. Why are you so scared of the general public that you would think that that is ok?
You're correct on your first sentence, but chose to resort to the typical lawyer spin with the second. Did you really think that those two guys rushed up to the officer to discuss the upcoming Cowgirls season? The officer was effecting an arrest, and these two bozos run up on him (with many other uncooperative subjects in the immediate area). The officer had every right to believe that he was going to be assaulted for the purpose of attempting a lynching (the legal term, tards). At that point the sargeant had the right to draw his weapon. This isn't about the general public. This is about that crowd, and more specifically the two dumbshits who rolled up on him in a manner that was aggressive & interfered with the officer performing his duties. Your spin didn't work.
9/27/22
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

If you decide to engage in such an action it would dramatically reduce the number of your monotonous posts....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Moving Sale wrote:So I'm justified in drawing my piece when three juiced up badge monkeys roll up and me? .
Being a lawyer on top if all the other disadvantages in that scenario......sure, why not?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:Anytime a cop pulls a gun in someone they should be in fear of a battery which is the definition of an assault. Why are you so scared of the general public that you would think that that is ok?
Why did the cop pull his gun on you?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The point, Diego, was that "rolling up" in and of itself should not warrant a gun being pulled on said roller upper.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Do us all a favor and try it a time or three.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Apparently a tiny dick,
Finally, you post about something you have some knowledge of. Refreshing.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The Seer wrote:

If you decide to engage in such an action it would dramatically reduce the number of your monotonous posts....

Seer, you are truly a glass-half-full kind of optimist...

:)
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:The point, Diego, was that "rolling up" in and of itself should not warrant a gun being pulled on said roller upper.
What a totally ignorant take. But I guess that's the best one can expect from a law degree-by-mail lawyer.

If a police officer is sitting in a restaurant eating on his lunch break & a citizen approaches to ask a question - I agree that drawing his weapon would be inappropriate. But that wasn't the circumstances in this case. Thankfully this incident will be judged by LE experts w/ street experience based on the totality of the circumstances. This was a large crowd of uncooperative subjects (those who were cooperative already complied w/ the officer's orders to disperse), and he was in the middle of effecting an arrest. He already had two female subjects in his face yelling at him from only a couple feet away, and then the two male idiots run up to right next to him. If you don't think he had any reason to think he was about to be assaulted then you are a sad little victim of your ivory tower existence. Once again you show that you're more than willing to make judgements on the actions of others w/o any knowledge other than what you have read in a law library. You think you know everything about criminals from having talked to them, but you've mostly only done so under the protective eye of LE. Let us know when you've completed the task of dispersing a large crowd of uncooperative, angry subjects & made arrests, and then get back to us.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

That what billy clubs and tazers and pepper spray and backup are for. Guns are for killing people. None of those people needed to be killed, as evidenced by the fact that they are all still alive.

And that is what happens when you are a cop (or a lawyer) people who are not cops (or lawyers) second guess you. Good grief.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:That what billy clubs and tazers and pepper spray and backup are for. Guns are for killing people. None of those people needed to be killed, as evidenced by the fact that they are all still alive.

And that is what happens when you are a cop (or a lawyer) people who are not cops (or lawyers) second guess you. Good grief.
The backup that was there was already overwhelmed by the large number of subjects on scene. Officers can't just snap their fingers & instantly have dozens of additional officers on hand w/in a second, my reality-challenged friend. Secondly, do you really think you would be able to withdraw a baton (again, you're showing your ignorance) from their belt & be able to swing it with non-compliant subjects a mere on or two feet away from you? Do you think you'd be able to strike multiple subjects simultaneously (striking only one might only anger the other subjects & cause them to rush you when you're only holding a baton). The same goes with the taser. You might be able to deploy it on one subject, but you'd be SOL with the others (and even then the other subjects might pull or break the cords to help their friend). Pepper spray? Again, you're showing your ignorance. First off, the name is a misnomer. While it's called a spray, it actually comes out in a stream, and can easily splatter into the faces of those close by (including the officer trying to deploy it). Additionally, PS is difficult to effectually use on multiple combatants simultaneously - thus leaving the officer vulnerable to attack from other combatants. And lastly, PS isn't aways effective even when used in optimal circumstances. Yet you want to rely on it with an angry crowd around you?

Once again this incident boils down to being a case of bringing the hurt upon themselves. If all those people had simply complied with the officer's commands we wouldn't be talking about it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You pull your gun when you shouldn't you ride the pine, unpaid, for a month.

Diego,
All of my options are better than a gun when you are not even going to use the gun.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
Left Seater wrote:The people paying $2500 a year in HOA dues take exception to others just coming in from outside the HOA and call police.
And of course when the kids are black it is real easy to tell they don't belong.

You are missing your calling as national columnist. Facts be damned if it helps the cause.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:You pull your gun when you shouldn't you ride the pine, unpaid, for a month.
If you were a chief you wouldn't have any officers working for you, other than the ones who couldn't get hired by other agencies. And they'd only stay long enough to be able to lateral out. You're going to see this effect in Baltimore.
Diego,
All of my options are better than a gun when you are not even going to use the gun.
And you know you won't need to use the gun how? Is that on your vast experience & training as a peace officer?

:meds:
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I know he didn't need a gun because I saw the video, I know he is riding the pine so I know his boss has questions about his behavior and he didn't use it so therefore we know he didn't need it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:I know he didn't need a gun because I saw the video,
And I'm sure you would never argue that a video is only one dimensional & doesn't show the whole story if it was of a client of yours committing a crime. :meds:
I know he is riding the pine so I know his boss has questions about his behavior
First off, in this day & age a police department would be nuts to not launch an investigation into an incident as viral as this. Doing so has nothing to do with whether the officer was right or wrong.

Secondly, the investigation will have to do with how he handled the crowd, not necessarily the drawing of his weapon. He could have carried himself a little calmer, but his actions were justified.
and he didn't use it so therefore we know he didn't need it.
Sure...just like if a drunk driver makes it home he wasn't unsafe to drive?

Typical hindsight judgement due to the lack of law enforcement training & experience. Time to raise your white flag.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The video is one piece of evidience and it shows an officer that could have done a better job as you said.
His boss benched him because he fucked up, which is why no other officers were benched. Don't blame YouTube.
The fact that he didn't use his gun is also a piece of evidience that incriminates him.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:The fact that he didn't use his gun is also a piece of evidience that incriminates him.
Do you have the slightest clue as to how often peace officers draw their weapons but don't fire?

You really have no clue about what LE does.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I absolutely know what LE does. Why do you think I'm so critical of their actions in these cases?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:I absolutely know what LE does. Why do you think I'm so critical of their actions in these cases?
Because you hate being held accountable for your actions as well as resent their ability to ruin your career (beyond what you're already doing to yourself).

Just because you're critical doesn't mean you know anything about what they do & why. And you've demonstrated that many times in this thread.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Wtf are you talking about? How am I not being held accountable? How are cops ruining my career? I didn't say me being critical showed I know about LE, I said knowing about LE makes me critical. Are you on crack?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:Wtf are you talking about? How am I not being held accountable? How are cops ruining my career? I didn't say me being critical showed I know about LE, I said knowing about LE makes me critical.
Typical. You don't know shit about LE, yet you think you know enough to be critical. Trust me, you know very little about LE. Having a law degree teaches you zilch about what LE does & why they do it. Instead you swallow the stories that your clients tell you & then think you're informed enough to be critical of cops. Just stop digging before you hit Walmart.
9/27/22