Poptart & MVS think Martial Law is Coming

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Tin Foil Ted - Governor of Texas

Post by Bucmonkey »

Our resident Texans should be in here soon to give us "the truth".
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No, it's mental flatulence from some pin-dicked bedwetter at NPR. What did you expect?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The military has taken how much land in the U.S. of A?

And yet we are supposed to accept that they need to take these massive operations (manpower and machine) out into multiple states, among the people?

Wtf?

Uhh...

No.

Not acceptable.

Not surprising to see KC Bootlicker attempt to turn it back on those who recognize the problem with this.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

When did I saw Barry was going to declare martial law?
lol

That aside, I trust him -----> 0%.

I'm saying the U.S. military has plenty of land to practice on.
No need whatsoever to hold MASSIVE drills in many states, out among civilians.

It's quite disturbing.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Jesus and guns! No irony bro!

Here's a question for the gun people, do you guys ever go for the more masculine way of mano-e-mano in the face of fear, violence and aggression? You know, if you're going to kill someone, at last feel their breath and heart before you off them, like a warrior. Next question, how many of you lads have killed a human being ?
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

damn... things got all quiet up in this bitch after my post.

You know who I am...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:The military has taken how much land in the U.S. of A?

And yet we are supposed to accept that they need to take these massive operations (manpower and machine) out into multiple states, among the people?

Wtf?

Uhh...

No.

Not acceptable.

Not surprising to see KC Bootlicker attempt to turn it back on those who recognize the problem with this.
Why do you hate the military? Why do you hate freedom?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What is the world are you babbling about this time?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The governor's proposition that these soldiers and sailors constitute a potential threat and need watching as they go about their duties, certainly stakes out some new political ground for the leader of the Texas GOP to stand on.
Obviously those sailors and soldiers believe that US citizens constitute a potential threat and need watching as they go about their daily lives.

So, let's sum up your position here. US forces training vs US citizens = Wonderful. State forces observing US forces training = "Kooky and Paranoid"

Yes, you are a fucking idiot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Screw wrote:Why do you hate the military? Why do you hate freedom?
Military?

I believe the U.S.A. should have a very strong national defense.
That includes defending the borders -- which seems rather obvious, yet has been ignored for many many years.

Freedom?

I'm for it.
And civilians should have freedom to go about their daily activities without military being out around them "training" or performing "exercises."
There are friggin' bases for that kind of action.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

KC Scott wrote:Tart you and LTS need to hook up, or maybe you already have
So when rookie Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announced he was ordering the Texas National Guard to monitor a Navy SEAL/Green Beret joint training exercise, which was taking place in Texas and several other states, everybody here looked up from their iPhones. What?

It seems there is concern among some folks that this so-called training maneuver is just a cover story. What's really going on? President Obama is about to use Special Forces to put Texas under martial law.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Plus, you know all those Walmarts that closed? They're being set up as secret detention centers for Patriots who would defend their country against our Government's tyranny. Those that aren't executed in the field, anyway.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

We thought our last governor was an idiot...oh boy. :doh:

Now had he said he was sending an accountant and auditor to observe these exercises and training we all would have applauded. Plenty of stories of the military tearing shit up and leaving it for individuals, counties or the state to fix.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

This is what happens when you have single party rule. The retards rise to the top.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote: Paranoid militia get the Gov to spend tens of thousands of dollars to watch Green Beret and Seals during training exercises to make sure they don't invade Texas and impose martial law.
Says who? Some pantload at NPR?
You and Tart somehow think this is a good idea because......
Tart can speak for himself. I don't have a problem with it and can't see why anyone else would either. If US forces are going to war game outlandish scenarios in the middle of our civilian population, why shouldn't State forces observe their tactics and behavior?

Go ahead and give me one good reason.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:US forces are going to war game outlandish scenarios in the middle of our civilian population
I have no idea why anyone would think this is an acceptable thing.

Sorry to say, KC Scott is very confused.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

poptart wrote: Sorry to say, KC Scott is very confused.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Marty, I would think you would be enjoying this very much.

The Imperial American War Machine waltzes all over the globe, right among civilians in other lands.
And the War Machine gives nary a shit.

Now the American War Machine is going to waltz among it's own civilians, many who no doubt have cheered on the Imperial actions noted above -----> and the people are freaking about it.

DO IT TO THE BROWN PEOPLE, DAMN IT!!! NOT US!!!

:)
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:Instead of saying this is a routine military exercise, Abbott orders the Texas Guard to keep an eye on those federal scoundrels the rest of us call the honorable men and women of the U.S. military
Snott, this is NOT a routine military exercise.

I don't care what an NPR pantload tells me.
I don't care what the Dallas Morning News says.
I don't care what FAUX NEWS says.
And I certainly take what the White House says -----> and assume the exact opposite is true.

See, I have this thing called... my own brain.

The U.S. military can take their military training to a military base(s).
This massive operation simply does not have a place out among civilians.

The end.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Julie Andrews has amazing weapons control! You'll notice that firing single handed with both arms extended that there is no muzzle rise. Other than her dropping both of her guns in the dirt (she'll be doing pushups until the end of time for that infraction), she's a natural born Ranger.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

This is what happens when you have single party rule. The retards rise to the top. --BSmack
Ergo, Barack Hussein Obama. QED.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote: The operation will involve about 1,200 personnel operating in Southwestern states including Texas from July 15 to Sept. 15. Instead of saying this is a routine military exercise,
There is nothing routine about it and, as has been pointed out, you are too stupid or too ignorant to figure that out for yourself. You let other people do your thinking for you.

I have more than a passing familiarity with "routine military exercises." I have participated in many of them...at Ft. Hood, at Ft. Irwin, at Ft. Bliss and at Ft. Leonard Wood. In the 1st Cavalry Division, I would spend about 3 to 4 months of the year out in the field on "routine military exercises." You know where we never conducted "routine military exercises"? That's right...in the middle of the civilian population. You what scenarios we never trained for during "routine military exercises"? That's right. Domestic unrest.

They are gaming a domestic unrest scenario. That is a law enforcement mission which they are prevented by law from executing in the real world. So why are they doing it and why is it a problem if the Texas State Guard observes their methods and tactics?

Answer those questions or go fuck yourself.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:They are gaming a domestic unrest scenario. That is a law enforcement mission which they are prevented by law from executing in the real world. So why are they doing it and why is it a problem if the Texas State Guard observes their methods and tactics?
Answer those questions or go fuck yourself.

there's no problem with the state guard observing their tactics....but I'm guessing that if the military was ordered to invade a state, probably 30% to 50% of the soldiers would balk at that order because they know it's against the law.....

as we learned from WW2, soldiers can't use the "I was just following orders" excuse if they know what they're doing is unlawful.....
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Personally, I don't believe the percentage would be nearly that high. Sure some won't but most certainly will follow orders.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:as we learned from WW2, soldiers can't use the "I was just following orders" excuse if they know what they're doing is unlawful.....
And as we learned in Iraq, the winners get to make the rules.

Actually, we learned that at Nuremberg too.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Naval exercises, littoral operations and amphibious assaults are military missions. Jade Helm is none of those. It is training for a civil unrest scenario. Not routine and certainly outside the scope of their statutory authority in the real world.

If that doesn't raise an eyebrow or a few questions with you, then you are a fucking fool.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

mvscal wrote:Personally, I don't believe the percentage would be nearly that high. Sure some won't but most certainly will follow orders.
Having studied the UCMJ pretty thoroughly, there is a section that has the Posse Comitatus Act in it. Any soldiers and officers would be oblige to disregard any orders to take actions against civilian who are at peace.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:This is what happens when you have single party rule. The retards rise to the top.
Word. Pretty much sums up Barry and his administration. Then they riot in the streets.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:
BSmack wrote:This is what happens when you have single party rule. The retards rise to the top.
Word. Pretty much sums up Barry and his administration. Then they riot in the streets.
The Presidency as of late has been the exact opposite of a one party position.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jerkovich wrote:
mvscal wrote:Personally, I don't believe the percentage would be nearly that high. Sure some won't but most certainly will follow orders.
Having studied the UCMJ pretty thoroughly, there is a section that has the Posse Comitatus Act in it.
No there isn't. PC is part of the US code.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
Derron wrote:
The Presidency as of late has been the exact opposite of a one party position.
I don't know about that. The Ivy League has controlled the office for the last 23 years.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: No there isn't. PC is part of the US code.
it isn't important where the law came from, what is important is that the law exists....hence I think my 30% to 50% estimate may be a little light.....as you well know, it doesn't take very long for a story to wind its way through the military.....all you'd need is a few soldiers that were aware of the law and would refuse to obey a command by their superior.....the grunts would be fucked two ways to Sunday...either they would be in violation of military law (article 90, 91, or 92) or they'd be in violation of federal law although in reality I don't think the feds would take up efforts to put away working soldiers.....they'd go after the ones giving the commands....
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:the grunts would be fucked two ways to Sunday...either they would be in violation of military law (article 90, 91, or 92).
No. The order must be lawful in order to prove the elements of those offenses. Every soldier knows that he is not obliged to obey an unlawful order.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Image
Go fuck yourself, moron. When you're finished, you can go ahead fill us all in on the role the FBI and DEA play in "routine military operations."
Earlier this year US Retired Non-Commissioned Special Forces Officer Tom Mead addressed the Howard County Texas Board of Supervisors on the Jade Helm 15 military and law enforcement exercises that will be taking place in across the southern United States in Summer 2015.

“What is Jade Helm?” Mead asks those in attendance.

ade Helm is a challenging eight week exercise. Truly, in the Martin and Howard County area we’re only going to be here for about five-to-five and half weeks. The eight weeks comes in where there is the preparation and planning that happens back in Florida and in the Mississippi area. The exercise is a joint military and inter-agency activity. What this means is that we have units from every military service participating in the exercise with us. And we also have some of our inter-agency partners, such as the FBI and the DEA, and some of the other agencies assisting us and working with us in the exercise. (Emphasis added)

The exercise is going to be throughout seven states,” Mead continues.

“Texas is the main bulk of the activity. We are spread from east to west, north to south, throughout the state of Texas. It is a Special Operations Command, General [Joseph L.] Votel-sponsored exercise to improve Special Operations forces’ ability to conduct unconventional warfare as part of the national security”

In the question and answer portion of the presentation, Mead further explains to board members how Jade Helm, a new exercise he describes as also being developed by US Special Operations General Charles T. Cleveland, will now be conducted within the United States annually.

Further, Mead points out that the FBI and DEA will be involved in “questioning” individuals. It is unclear whether the individuals being interrogated are part of the exercise, or what they will be questioned about. “They will actually do some questioning for us at one of the airports in Arizona.” A military or civilian airport? He doesn’t elaborate.

Mead also provides a conflicted response when asked by the county officials if only US military and law enforcement personnel will be involved in the exercise. “Do you use any personnel from NATO, the UN or DHS?” one board member asks (at 12:56 in the above video). “Currently for Jade Helm it is US only. We, ah, that has been one of the discussions that, uhm, I’m not sure if it has occurred yet.”

A sober observer might conclude (as a portion of the public already has) that Jade Helm is likely a means to acclimate America for eventual martial law. Since September 11, 2001 US citizens have experienced a steady erosion of their civil liberties associated with the dubious rationale of the “war on terror.” The increased militarization of law enforcement and now operations like Jade Helm being carried out on domestic soil further indicate how the Posse Comitatus Act, introduced in 1878 and intended to prevent the federal government from using the military for domestic law enforcement, is being steadily eviscerated, though it is important to note that as recently as 2002 the US Congress reaffirmed the significance of the law.

Even the Rand Corporation has suggested that the US military has no clear criteria concerning when and how Posse Comitatus applies to exercises such as Jade Helm. “t is critical,” Rand researchers observe in one study, “that the Army develop doctrine, leadership, and training programs that can provide clear and specific guidance on when and how the Posse Comitatus Act—as well as any other laws that proscribe Army activities in the domestic arena—applies and when it does not.”

The US military also wants to revisit Posse Comitatus, although it appears to regard it as a quaint formality, particulaly in light of its cavalier insistence that Jade Helm go forward unhindered and on an annual basis. “The Posse Comitatus Act is an artifact of a different conflict-between freedom and slavery or between North and South,” one military official argues. “Today’s conflict is also in a sense between freedom and slavery, but this time it is between civilization and terrorism. New problems often need new solutions, and a new set of rules is needed for this issue” (emphasis added). Given Jade Helm’s active collaboration between military and law enforcement such a remark is especially chilling.

Indeed, elected leaders and the federal law enforcement agencies involved in “partnering” with the military in Jade Helm routinely regard the civilian population as if it were a prolific spawning ground for “terrorists” (e.g. here, here, here, here and here).

The confusion over what should be a clear firewall between civil society and military exploits does not bode well for the US citizenry, who will soon be getting a glimpse in the “homeland” of what NATO and its military do on a routine basis to would be terrorists and their loved ones throughout the world.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/jade-helm- ... us/5445821

Nothing to worry about. Slavery is freedom and oh, haven't you heard? Your chocolate ration has been increased from 30 grams to 25 grams.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:You are literally making shit up as you go along because in your itty bitty brain this is that Golden Tea Party moment the whack jobs have been telling you was coming; Obama and his socialist heathen Federal horde of jack booted thugs are here to take you and pusstart away to the internment camps of recently closed Wal-Marts
So far you are the only one in this thread who's said this -- and you've said it many times now.

Melt much?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Cops shoot people all the time. They raid peoples' houses on flimsy or nonexistent probable cause. They beat people and then high five each other. They commit perjury and plant evidience. What makes anyone think that the military won't do the same thing?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:ORLY ParanoiaTart?

Didn't you read what your butt.... errr... bunker buddy just put up on the last page?
Uhh...

Yeah, I read it.

Mvscal posted a link where the writer said, among MANY other things, "A sober observer might conclude (as a portion of the public already has) that Jade Helm is likely a means to acclimate America for eventual martial law."

The writer didn't say Barry was going to declare Martial Law and take people away to Wal Marts.
Did he?

And Mvscal himself has said no such thing.

I'm sorry to inform you that YOU are the one who is spazzing out here.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:
Scott wrote:ORLY ParanoiaTart?

Didn't you read what your butt.... errr... bunker buddy just put up on the last page?
Uhh...

Yeah, I read it.

Mvscal posted a link where the writer said, among MANY other things, "A sober observer might conclude (as a portion of the public already has) that Jade Helm is likely a means to acclimate America for eventual martial law."

The writer didn't say Barry was going to declare Martial Law and take people away to Wal Marts.
Did he?

And Mvscal himself has said no such thing.

I'm sorry to inform you that YOU are the one who is spazzing out here.
And I'm sure you've noticed he hasn't bothered to refute any of the points that have been raised. He falls back nervously on weak ad hominems and deflections before comforting himself with the scent of the State's anus wafting through his nostrils. He's quite at home on his knees licking boots and thinking the thoughts others have provided for him. It's so much easier than.....waking up?
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

A few years ago, I entered into a debate with a California spokesman for a large "guns rights" advocate organization. My position was that his organization had colluded with the Federal Government to restrict my right to possess large calibre weaponry, getting him to acknowledge that the typical Revolutionary War musket was .75 calibre, and almost all artillery was privately owned. I dare say, suicide vests were used on rare occasion by the winning revolutionaries, and therefore should be available at the local Walmart.

He stormed off our "virtual stage", and refused to comment further on that particular forum.

Happiness Is a Warm Gun.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:He falls back nervously on weak ad hominems and deflections before comforting himself with the scent of the State's anus wafting through his nostrils. He's quite at home on his knees licking boots and thinking the thoughts others have provided for him.