Nepal

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The State
Ren Fairy

Nepal

Post by The State »

As many of you know... I spend a couple of weeks to a month every year in this beautiful country. My girlfriend of the last 5 years... moved to the states many years ago to attend NYU when she was 18 years old.

Part of the m2 philosophy is to give back to people that don't have the options to better themselves and need help.

Not only is this one of the most beautiful places on the planet...

It is only surpassed by the beauty of it's people.

Hands down... these are the most beautiful people inside and out on our planet... with Thai folk coming in a close 2nd.

All smack aside... keep these beautiful souls in your prayers and/or thoughts.

m2 is the truth.
EAP wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:39 am The STATE has all the answers
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Nepal

Post by War Wagon »

The State wrote:All smack aside... keep these beautiful souls in your prayers and/or thoughts.
That I will and now would be a good time to donate to The Red Cross or any other worthy relief agency.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Roach wrote:
I spend a couple of weeks to a month every year in this beautiful country.
Really? So why don't you post some pics You took there?

Be on your way... you sad, motherfucker.

By the way, most of the dead... are coming from the Village people of "Tamang" which are closely related to the "Sherpa" yet, a different clan of people.

Rack "shutyomouth"... for getting it.

The Tamang...

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

War Wagon wrote:
The State wrote:All smack aside... keep these beautiful souls in your prayers and/or thoughts.
That I will and now would be a good time to donate to The Red Cross or any other worthy relief agency.

Rack you... Wagon !
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

I donated a few bucks. Facebook is matching any donation dollar for dollar. That's the route I took. So sad.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

H4ever wrote:I donated a few bucks. Facebook is matching any donation dollar for dollar. That's the route I took. So sad.
Rack you, husker.

Seems, the hard working huskers get it !

Sad beyond belief...

Namaste...

Last edited by The State on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

88 wrote:Why are they beating dudes Rodney King style when there are quake victims to be saved?

CNN and Fox News... are about making money.

France 24 and the rest of the world... are focused on Nepal.

It's really that simple... we are NOT the center of the universe... yet, we are programmed to think so by the U.S. Media....
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Rack your daughter... for being smarter than you.

Looks like you're learning something from her.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, it's sad and tragic that playdough tourist villages should collapse upon a major quake, but, where's your (fake) compassion for the millions of Palestinians who have been driven from their homes (living there for 1400 years, just like the Katmanduians) and have been viciously persecuted and rounded up into a giant kennel (Gaza) and periodically assaulted with all manner of missile and bullet and bomb? Where's your call for charity for these folks?

not caused by an earthquake
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Not by quake pt.2

Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Would love to see the Himalayas some day.

Hopefully g0d will quit buttfukking them in the mouf soon.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

tool wrote:As many of you know... I spend a couple of weeks to a month every year in this beautiful country.

Dear Mr. Darwin,

Do you think you could please work on your timing a little bit?

Thanks,

poptart
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I know a guy that was planning on climbing Everest and don't know if he was part of the group that got hit by the avalanche that came down off the mountain....he's climbed a couple of the "8 thousanders" and I ask why the fuck do you spend so much money (it costs in the neighborhood of $60k to climb everest with a competent climbing outfiit) and risk your life to get to the top of a mountain? And if you give me that bullshit "because it's there" answer I'm going to club you with a 2X4. his response was because it demonstrates committment and focus and a whole bunch of other stuff that is just as much bullshit as "because it's there".....he's an adrenaline junky plain and simple....thing is he suffered from frost bite and lost two toes when he climbed Cho Oyu, which is one of the easier of the 8,000 meter peaks to climb....now he wants to climb Everest....I told him to be sure and tell green boots that felix said hey....

dumb fucker
get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix, here's a video of Everest climbers being rolled the other day.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I dropped 25 bucks to mr Z as well. That is 2 million in PR well spent.

As for the crack'more problem, I am afraid it is more important, because it is OUR fukking problem and it is been made 1000X worse by the POS in the white house that claims to be sympathetic to them.

I will reach into my pocket for another 25 bucks, maybe even more, if it goes to humvees with 50 cal turrets. It is the only fukking language those thugs understand.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The State wrote:As many of you know... I spend a couple of weeks to a month every year in this beautiful country.
No, you don't.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

When did mfool say that he went to Nepal every year?
I have no recollection of that.

Do we have a link for that?

Maybe he did say it and I missed it -----> because I generally scroll his drivel.

tool wrote:Part of the m2 philosophy is...
to suck out loud.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

poptart wrote:
tool wrote:Part of the m2 philosophy is...
to suck out loud.
That's just part of it? I think that pretty much sums it up in its entirety.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Hey Nicki?

I heard a couple of rumors and was hoping you could fill us all in on what actually happened.

First one I heard is that Cheney's missile launching drone got out of whack during a refueling and launched by mistake taking out civilians. The media machine is attempting to cover it up by claiming it was an earthquake. To add reality to this claim they had their plants among the Sherpa's create the avalanche.

The other rumor I heard was that the Koch brothers are responsible for the earthquake due to fracking in North Dakota.

Can you get out the spreadsheet and clear all this up for everyone.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No problem fakeseater, I can understand your perplexed confusion, since you live in a bubble of denial and circle-jerking tea baggers.

First, the drone wars that Cheney (and his neocon handlers) have initiated has resulted in about 400-500 civilian murders, though the current U.S. president has only saw fit to apologize after some American named Weinstein (or Weinberg?) got greased from afar.

The Koch brothers, meanwhile, are offering a billion dollar war chest to whomever they chose as their designated candidate. Their similar deep-pocket propaganda efforts are currently focused on derailing concern of fracking-induced earthquakes (which have increased exponentially in the past decade).
Before God was, I am
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

mvscal wrote:
The State wrote:As many of you know... I spend a couple of weeks to a month every year in this beautiful country.
No, you don't.

You're an idiot.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

poptart wrote:When did mfool say that he went to Nepal every year?

I never specifically said i went "every year"... since I don't feel the need to tell people on this board what I do every minute of the day, unlike you.

You know... like going to wal-mart to buy a little girl's comb.
poptart wrote:Do we have a link for that?

A couple of years ago...

m2

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43200&p=841280&hilit=nepal#p841280

... around 4 years ago

MONEY

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37630&p=714256&hilit=nepal#p714256

poptart wrote:Maybe he did say it and I missed it

I'm not sure if you were around or not. You could have been away from the board when you were throwing your "temper tantrum" like a little fucking baby... because people were being mean to you.

What a little bitch, you are.

Enjoy your little girl comb... faggot.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The State wrote:
mvscal wrote:
No, you don't.

You're an idiot.
By all means share some of the photos YOU have taken on your many visits to Nepal. I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath, should I? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Lying cunt.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The State wrote:I never specifically said i went "every year"... since I don't feel the need to tell people on this board what I do every minute of the day, unlike you.
First post of this thread...
tool wrote:As many of you know... I spend a couple of weeks to a month every year in this beautiful country.
Why don't you get your (fake) story straight?

:lol:
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

mvscal wrote:
By all means share some of the photos YOU have taken on your many visits to Nepal. I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath, should I? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Lying cunt.

No, you're a fucking idiot.

Last time I took pictures of my adventures was in Colorado back in 2004 or 2005 with the "Best Day Ever" thread.

I don't feel the need to take pictures of where I am... to try an impress faggot's like you.

If someone like you... who has questioned that I live in the "San Francisco Bay Area"... can ask a mod to post my internet ip address. I have no need to post pictures of where I've been or where I live... when thousands of other people have done it for me.

Of course, I'm not the "idiot" that thinks that moving to "flyover" country is a step up in life from no matter where you came.

Tell you what, shit for brains... since you question where I have been and where I live.

You've been given an assignment. Ask one of the mods... where my ip address is ? Then post it for all to see, and then everyone can see what a fucking idiot you are.

Now don't waste anytime, beaner... and get to work.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your embarrassment.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You live in SF.
Big friggin' dealie.

And Screwed lives in DC?

Uhh....

Who cares?

Living in SF is not necessarily better or worse than living in Omaha.

And at any rate, all that really matters to readers of the board is not where someone lives, but ------> what a given poster POSTS.

You sir, routinely post garbage.

Sit in that stew.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

poptart wrote:
The State wrote:I never specifically said i went "every year"... since I don't feel the need to tell people on this board what I do every minute of the day, unlike you.
First post of this thread...
Why don't you get your (fake) story straight?

:lol:

You're one stupid motherfucker... aren't you little girl comb, boy?

poptart wrote:When did mfool say that he went to Nepal every year?

Do we have a link for that?

Too funny...
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

poptart wrote:Living in SF is not necessarily better or worse than living in Omaha.

Whew... you don't out much do you ?

You're a moron.

But, we pretty much figured that out with your religious beliefs.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

tool wrote:I never specifically said i went "every year"... since I don't feel the need to tell people on this board what I do every minute of the day, unlike you.
You tell so many lies that you can't keep 'em straight.

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

poptart wrote:
tool wrote:I never specifically said i went "every year"... since I don't feel the need to tell people on this board what I do every minute of the day, unlike you.
You tell so many lies that you can't keep 'em straight.

You really are this stupid.

No wonder you believe in unicorns.

Pssst... I just embarrassed you... two posts up.
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

Pssst... Poptard.

Breakfast... is ready.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Another Miltdown.

Perfect!
The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

How was breakfast ?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The State wrote:I don't feel the need to take pictures of where I am... to try an impress faggot's like you.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your whole schtick is posting pictures you didn't take of places you've never been in a (miserably failed) attempt to impress "faggot's." I believe my work here is done.

Commencing meltdown/new nic reboot in

The State
Ren Fairy

Post by The State »

mvscal wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I understand your jealousy.

If you made better choices in your life.. you wouldn't have been exiled to Nebraska

Too funny.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote:What does this have to do with this thread, you cum-drenched, spot-cleaning fuck-twiddler?
Excuse me?...what, you didn't know the gay Zionazis used Nepal as a baby factory? :wink:

TEL AVIV, Israel

Israeli rescue planes delivering emergency workers and supplies to help victims of the earthquake in Nepal have returned to Israel with an unusual cargo: 26 infants who were born of surrogate mothers to gay Israeli couples and other nontraditional parents.

The rescue mission highlights the growing popularity of overseas surrogacy for Israeli couples who can afford it. It also raised questions about the safety of dozens of pregnant surrogates who remain in Nepal amid battered infrastructure and overwhelmed hospitals. The Israeli government has said it would admit the women to Israel to await the births.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What, are you drinking paint thinner? The point is that these desperately poor folks in Nepal are being shamelessly used by the Zionazis--whose comfy digs are carved out of Palestine while millions of Palestinians are locked up and brutalized. It's all connected, you warped rock.

With the babies safely in Israel, the surrogacy agencies are coping with pregnant women left behind. Paul Hirschson, a spokesman for Israel’s Foreign Ministry, said about 100 women in Nepal were pregnant with the children of Israeli parents.

Israel has agreed to allow the women to travel to Israel and deliver the children, Hirschson said.

But then they have to leave, of course.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So you are drinking paint thinner. But, you've no animus against anyone but black folk without jobs or hope--and with plenty of resentment. No, you're cool with 9/11 being an Israeli maneuver to get the Permanent War going. And you're cool with that too, because you're cool with murdering Arabs and destroying their nations. And you're cool with faking playing guitar, running through tired cliches without actually playing over chord changes. And of course you're cool with faking sympathy for the Nepalese after a quake, while ignoring what's actually besetting their economy and culture. Sure, paint thinner is just about right for you. Bottoms up. :wink:

Take that, libtard!!!
Before God was, I am
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

How many words can you make from "Nepal". Off the top of my head:

plane
pen
penal
pal
lap
lane
pale
ale
plan
pan
nap
nape
pane
ape
panel
lean
plea
leap
peal
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:Felix, here's a video of Everest climbers being rolled the other day.
fortunately, he hadn't yet made it to Everest....the company he was climbing with were between Katmandu and Everest when the quake hit.....unfortunately for him, the climbing season is over and he's apparently not going to receive a full refund but will get a substantial discount from the $65k price tag should he decide he wants to try it again next year.....I haven't talked to him but I talked with his mother.....after the quake, the group knew the season was over but continued to Everest Base Camp to see if anyone needed help....mountain climbers are a pretty dedicated bunch and they definitely look out for each other.....me, I don't see the point.....but it's not my $65k and my life we're talking about, it's somebody elses
get out, get out while there's still time