Don't know how it is in your state, but...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Don't know how it is in your state, but...

Post by poptart »

Projections show Warner going down in Virginia.

bwaaa...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Another Dim defeat.

Udall loses in Colorado.

So sad.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

So much for Scott Walker getting voted out.

Goobs?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Make no mistake, my policies are on the ballot this fall.

- Barry Soetoro

:lol:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Unfortunately, nothing has changed here in the land of steady habits.

The reps ran a mitt romney clone, tom foley. Nice rich guy who doesn't know how to swing back. When all the dems can do is scream about your 5 million dollar boat or how you moved companies to mexico, you really need to answer it. Were it me, I'd say, yup, I bought a nice boat. Buying that boat put a number of americans to work. i want everyone to be in the position to buy nice boats, but, as long as you have your hand out to the government, you'll get shit. and yes, i did move a company to mexico and i hated doing it, but this lecherous state gubmint gave me little choice.

but no, he just went on with vague statements about how malloy has fukked up the state. not good enough.

as for the rest of the country, it comes down to one simple fact. we have a historically incompetent administration and everyone short of the full on koolaid swilling obamadong huffing idiots can see it. end of story.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Governor Moonbeam and his opponent didn't even campaign. The republican actually won by a slim margin in San Diego county. WTH is wrong with the rest of this state?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Jello Biafra wrote:I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles
And never frowns
Soon I will be president...

Carter Power will soon go away
I will be Fuhrer one day
I will command all of you
Your kids will meditate in school
Your kids will meditate in school!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Wendy Davis came up short here in Texas. Abbott was able to churn out the tard vote effectively
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Ace wrote:Wendy Davis came up short here in Texas. Abbott was able to churn out the tard vote effectively
Wrong! The Dems ran out a tard as their candidate.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

schmick wrote:II never even heard of the Republican running for governor here but I voted for him anyway.
This statement is a perfect microcosm with what is wrong with the two party system and a lot of voters in general. Voting based solely on party lines without having any knowledge of WHO it is your voting for is the epitome of a wasted vote and political stupidity. There is nothing wrong with towing the party line, but throwing a dart at the board just because it's red or blue, without knowing the target is a blind mans bluff.

Come on Schmick, what if the Republican you cast your ballot for ends up being worse than whoever it was he or she was running against? Wouldn't it be just a little bit prudent to know the candidate and their background and stance on issues? Are you really that ignorant? What the hell, you don't care if your new gov is the worst person ever to hold office, so long as they are YOUR party choice.

Democrat or Republican, they're both twin corrupted sons of harlot mothers.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jay,

While I understand the point you are making, a lot of it comes down to voting against the incumbent. Plenty of votes yesterday were against incumbent X not so much for challenger Y. Granted not in all state, Texas being one example.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Schmick, your explanation made sense, but you can see how your initial post read the way it did. Glad to see your choice was based on some logic, as that was the sort of choices we had here in Arizona, whether it was dumb Ducey or dumber DuVal. (Ice cream boy Ducey won)

LS - I also agree with your point as well, however I'm glad you see where I was coming from, as there are simply too many people who make their decisions based on party lines and not on intelligent choices, at least as much as we are given with politicians being the wolves in rabid sheep clothing that they are today.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:Projections show Warner going down in Virginia.

bwaaa...
Wrong
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Have to rack Scott Walker in Wisconsin. Talk about the last man standing. He could be a factor for conservatives in 2016. Time will tell.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Wolfman wrote:Have to rack Scott Walker in Wisconsin. He could be a factor for conservatives in 2016.
a factor for what?
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:
Wolfman wrote:Have to rack Scott Walker in Wisconsin. He could be a factor for conservatives in 2016.
a factor for what?
President, you fucking tard.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Alabama voters re-elected the house speaker (GOP) who has 23 felony indictments pending and an AG (GOP) whose staff includes a buncha guys charged with perjury.
Sounds like New York. We had the chair of the Assembly Committee on DWI Legislation get popped for a DWI after launching her car over a highway median. She was unharmed both politically and personally.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dems held on to the statehouse with a 4 term governor, and who is more crooked, him or his First Bitch,whom he funneled huge amounts of jack to through state contracts.

Dem congresso Merkly kicked his Republican opponent right in the ass.

Oregon did legalize weed finally, now the state will tax the already filthy rich growers.

Barrys little speech there this morning was truly a man who just had his ass handed to him big time. The R's just slammed him full in his nads and he does not have a clue as to what the fuck he should say.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
poptart wrote:Projections show Warner going down in Virginia.

bwaaa...
Wrong
Projections showed Warner losing close.

The fact that this race was even close was a harbinger.

And indeed, the Dims got taken to the woodshed, and rightfully so.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:Dems held on to the statehouse with a 4 term governor, and who is more crooked, him or his First Bitch,whom he funneled huge amounts of jack to through state contracts.
Hopefully the feds toss them both in jail before his 4 years is up. Seems to be a lot of places where people still voted for corrupt tards that are currently under federal investigation.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote:Dems held on to the statehouse with a 4 term governor, and who is more crooked, him or his First Bitch,whom he funneled huge amounts of jack to through state contracts.
Bwaha, I heard about this broad. She is one shady little skank.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote: Hopefully the feds toss them both in jail before his 4 years is up. Seems to be a lot of places where people still voted for corrupt tards that are currently under federal investigation.
"Say that again, I'll break you in half like a little boy."

Sin,

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Bwaha, I heard about this broad. She is one shady little skank.

It's hard to even wrap one's head around -- the "first lady" (they're not even married) works as a (unregistered, illegal under state law)lobbyist, from her desk in the freaking governor's office. Even his own staff has been ranting about how it's a clear-cut violation of state ethics laws (just one of countless violations)... so the guv had his staff rewrite the ethics laws.

He won a 4th term (because it's a straight D state in the 3 biggest metro areas, which account for something like 70% of the population, whereas the rest of the state is extremely R), and he's still nowhere to be found... he didn't even campaign, he literally disappeared and went into hiding.

His skank (who is pretty hot for a 47 yo), at least gave a press conference -- after it was discovered that she committed immigration fraud by marrying some African dude so he could stay in the country... for a fee, of course. After that, she started a pot farm in Washington (which she claims was "just a plan," but witnesses claim otherwise).

Yup, that's what our influx of transplants has brought us.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
you're out of your fucking mind.....singularly the most unelectable candidate the republicans could trot out there.....that fucking asshole lies more than any other politician I've ever seen......he'd get curbstomped in a national election, regardless of what mediocre candidate the dems run out.....
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Sudden Sam wrote:A lot will change between now and the next election. Names we barely recognize may jump to the forefront, but, as of right now...

The only GOPer with a chance in hell of beating whoever the Dems nominate is......

Jeb.

Another Bush...I know. But I think he has the personality to swing it.
John Kaisch concerns me the most. He's a popular sitting gov in a state that a Republican must win
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

schmick wrote: Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend's wife has to be the biggest liar in politics, next to pelosi and owebama
really?
lets check out what Politifact has to say about it......

nope, it's pretty evident that Walker is the most dishonest of those three....Pelosi tells mostly half truths but has said so few things of significance, I didn't think posting her rating was worth the trouble.....

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:you're out of your fucking mind.....singularly the most unelectable candidate the republicans could trot out there.....that fucking asshole lies more than any other politician I've ever seen......he'd get curbstomped in a national election, regardless of what mediocre candidate the dems run out.....
That must explain why he's won three elections in a blue state despite every smear, lie and truckload of nationally sponsored goonion cash that has been thrown against him.

Needless to say, you remain a pitifully deluded fuckwit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Sudden Sam wrote:The only GOPer with a chance in hell of beating whoever the Dems nominate is......

Jeb.
PLEASE

GOD

NO
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: That must explain why he's won three elections in a blue state despite every smear, lie and truckload of nationally sponsored goonion cash that has been thrown against him.

dude, do you honestly think I give a flying fuck who gets elected anymore? I don't. I've come to the realization that doing things that help the American people is the last thing on any politicians mind....dems, reps, they're all the same......they just serve a different set of masters....you want walker for president, knock yourself out....

I don't fucking care anymore....6 years of hope and change has pretty much killed all politics for me.....
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Ace, saying "Wendy Davis came up short here in Texas," is like saying your house burning down is a nice campfire. Even by Democrat strategists' standards who said a losing margin of less than 10% would be a win, 10-19% a push, and 20% and greater would be an utter rejection of the party couldn't have foreseen the 21% ass raping she took. That they put percentages to it shows they expected it to be within the "win" category. Hardly the definition of coming up short, lol.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote: That must explain why he's won three elections in a blue state despite every smear, lie and truckload of nationally sponsored goonion cash that has been thrown against him.

dude, do you honestly think I give a flying fuck who gets elected anymore? I don't. I've come to the realization that doing things that help the American people is the last thing on any politicians mind....dems, reps, they're all the same......they just serve a different set of masters....you want walker for president, knock yourself out....

I don't fucking care anymore....6 years of hope and change has pretty much killed all politics for me.....
What the fuck are you talking about now? What the fuck does any of that have to do with your idiotic take about Walker being unelectable?
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

Rooster wrote:Ace, saying "Wendy Davis came up short here in Texas," is like saying your house burning down is a nice campfire. Even by Democrat strategists' standards who said a losing margin of less than 10% would be a win, 10-19% a push, and 20% and greater would be an utter rejection of the party couldn't have foreseen the 21% ass raping she took. That they put percentages to it shows they expected it to be within the "win" category. Hardly the definition of coming up short, lol.

Yeah, perhaps I understated it a bit
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:What the fuck does any of that have to do with your idiotic take about Walker being unelectable?
He's unelectable, meaning Felix won't be voting for him.
... or anyone else.

Barry has killed politics.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:
you're out of your fucking mind.....singularly the most unelectable candidate the republicans could trot out there.....that fucking asshole lies more than any other politician I've ever seen......he'd get curbstomped in a national election, regardless of what mediocre candidate the dems run out.....
yup, he's unelectable all right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: dude is the most elected pol in history. He has been re-elected in a traditionally blue state, fukk, what is it, 15 or 20 times? I lost track.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:
mvscal wrote:What the fuck does any of that have to do with your idiotic take about Walker being unelectable?
He's unelectable, meaning Felix won't be voting for him.
not just me dude, women with any sense of dignity as walker has pretty much made his stance on equal pay for equal work plain as day.....women just don't merit equal pay....so, he's alienated about 40% of the population there.....he hates unions, which is going to kill him in states like Ohio and Pennsylvania......he's a vapid fucking racist, so that's going to kill him with another chunk of the voting public in the deep south.....do you really need me to go on? that fucktard getting elected in his home state is one thing, on a national stage, that's something else all together....so unless the republicans can figure out ways to redistrict every other state in the union, walkers lies, pro life at all costs, women considered as second class citizens, union busting, flaky economic reporting (half a billion dollar surplus indeed),etc. etc., I want to wish him the best.....he's got great hair, but other than that, not much else......
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:women with any sense of dignity as walker has pretty much made his stance on equal pay for equal work plain as day.....women just don't merit equal pay....so, he's alienated about 40% of the population there
I'm not sure about your mathematics, Felix.

Walker got 45% of the female vote this year.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolit ... 72351.html

That's not a bad showing among women in a blue state.

By contrast, Romney got 42% of the Wisconsin female vote in 2012 - and he was the debil[/waterboy] to women, wasn't he??
http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolit ... 12861.html

Hopefully common sense will take root now, and the whole "war on women" lie can make me a samwich and go to bed. :wink:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Felix wrote:women with any sense of dignity.
Dinsdale slowly backs out of thread.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

How did the Governor of Maine fly under the radar? "Tea party" --tax and regulation slasher--Christie-like in telling certain groups to buzz off. Sounds like my kind of guy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

R-Jack wrote:
Felix wrote:women with any sense of dignity.
Dinsdale slowly backs out of thread.
Im out too. I have none.