Looks like Trev's GOP fantasy boy toy is in hot water

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Looks like Chris Christie is on a bridge over troubled water.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/0 ... ays-death/

His idiocy killed someone's grandmother? :shock:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Looks like Trev's GOP fantasy boy toy is in hot water

Post by Wolfman »

"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I'm sure the old lady thought it made a difference.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Actually it's just another weight loss scheme.

It's called rendering.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Put politics aside for a moment and consider these actions, if this story is the truth. This is absolutely a criminal act on the part of Christie and/or his office staff, and all those responsible should be held accountable. What an incredible act of selfish and absurd childishness, not to mention the impact this stupidity created for the emergency workers. The fact that someone died is abominable.

Again, should all this come out to be true, then justice needs to be served on a fucking platter, especially if it all comes down to political retribution for not giving a damn endorsement. Nice ethnic slur to boot.

Assholes.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Come on Jay.
It's New Jersey after all.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Jsc810 wrote:Something like in 7 of the last 8 national elections, the popular vote has gone to the Democratic candidate.
Does Google not work for you, or can you honestly not remember the results of the last 8 presidential elections?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

But Christie had no knowledge of any wrongdoings.......

Just like BHO had no knowledge of the bullshit related to Fast & Furious, NSA, Benghazi, obamacare, etc. etc....
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:CC is a fat-fuck
Glass houses, bitch.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Mikey wrote:Come on Jay.
It's New Jersey after all.
Yeah Mikey, I know. But even for Jersey, this is bad. Again, I'll wait to see if this story is the real deal before I vent any further.

But as I said, take out the political sides and judge instead on the potential criminality.

If it's legit... :x
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

The lady who died was 91 and having a heart attack... I'd say the gridlock saved a few hundred thousand tax dollars in unneccesary medical procedures.

:shock:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:The lady who died was 91 and having a heart attack... I'd say the gridlock saved a few hundred thousand tax dollars in unneccesary medical procedures.
Spoken like a true Philly fan. Why don't you find a Santa Claus to boo.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Must be 91 year old Grandmothers count while US Ambassadors and military personnel do not. What Difference Does It Make will be my bumper sticker for 2016.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

If you find evidence that Hillary or someone she hired sent the POS terrorists directions to the embassy, then you cam make that equivalency. Otherwise, back off the Fake News 24x7 regime.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Wolfman wrote:Must be 91 year old Grandmothers count while US Ambassadors and military personnel do not. What Difference Does It Make will be my bumper sticker for 2016.
They all count Wolfie, but try separating your political bias out of the equation, and view each incident on the basis of its own merits. What went down in Benghazi is horrible and the Obama administration has a fuck of a lot to answer for. But you are being dismissive of the death of this woman. Yeah sure, she was 91 and had a bad heart, and she probably would have died anyway. And that is sad. But say, what if a school bus full of children would have been involved in an accident and needed immediate medical attention, but couldn't get it because a group of selfish politicians were playing games and impeding emergency vehicles from attending the needs of the wounded and dying kids.

Is that okay in your limited view?

Yeah yeah, I know...it didn't happen.

But what if?

Step back away from your politics and think on a rational and humanistic scale for a change.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:But say, what if a school bus full of children would have been involved in an accident and needed immediate medical attention, but couldn't get it because a group of selfish politicians were playing games and impeding emergency vehicles from attending the needs of the wounded and dying kids.

Is that okay in your limited view?
Can you at least tell him who their parents voted for so he can give his answer?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

R-Jack wrote:Can you at least tell him who their parents voted for so he can give his answer?
:lol: Rack!
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Jay, you are reading me wrong. Of course an old lady dying like that is horrible. At least Christie has taken some accountability and action for what happened under his watch. Whereas Hillary and Barry have continued to evade any culpability or action for what they did. And some think she would make just a hunky dory POTUS? Spare me. No--make that spare us.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Okay Wolfman, fair enough. Although I don't believe I read you wrong, so much as what you said came off as dismissive of the situation regarding the act Christie's office initiated. It might not have been your intent, but that is how it read. And I agree, Clinton and Obama have not even remotely come close to culpability.

Doubt they ever will.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:I'm sure the old lady thought it made a difference.
Ambassador Stevens and three other State Dept. employees and their families didn't?
BSmack wrote:If you find evidence that Hillary or someone she hired sent the POS terrorists directions to the embassy, then you cam make that equivalency
Oh, they knew the way well enough on their own.

What she did was deny them the additional security that they repeatedly requested, twiddled her thumbs and did nothing while they were being killed and then afterwards she did what comes naturally to her. She concocted a bullshit story about a spontaneous protest that never happened over a video clip that nobody ever saw. Then, when she was cornered by her lies in front of a Congressional committie, she shrugged her shoulders and could not have given a shit less about the carnage wreaked by her incompetence/indifference. That is what stone cold sociopaths like Hillary Clinton do. THAT is your frontrunner. When are you going to own it, you fucking hypocritical sack of shit?

That's what I thought. Go fuck yourself.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

jiminphilly wrote:The lady who died was 91 and having a heart attack... I'd say the gridlock saved a few hundred thousand tax dollars in unneccesary medical procedures.

When the republicans warned of death panels, little did we realize it would be their own.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

When the republicans warned of death panels, little did we realize it would be their own.
They also warned of pedophile faggots. Little did they realize they were talking about you...oh, wait nevermind.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Sirfindafold wrote:But Christie had no knowledge of any wrongdoings.......

Just like BHO had no knowledge of the bullshit related to Fast & Furious, NSA, Benghazi, obamacare, etc. etc....
Yeah, like Reagan had no knowledge of the Iran-Contra fiasco....
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: the Iran-Contra fiasco....
What "fiasco" are you talking about? Spit the baby's dick out of your mouth and come up for air every once in awhile.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote: the Iran-Contra fiasco....
What "fiasco" are you talking about? Spit the baby's dick out of your mouth and come up for air every once in awhile.
You sure have an obsession with a certain subject. You must think about pedophilia a lot. You should get help.

After all, why give your wife yet another reason to beat you?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Christie is a f@t, selfish blowhard -- and a lot worse than this would happen if dumbshits were dumb enough to vote him into the oval office.

Not only that, they'd have to bulldoze a White House wall down just to wheel his lard inside the building.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:But this seems like much ado about relatively nothing.
Then why doesn't he own it?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
Spoken like a true Philly fan. Why don't you find a Santa Claus to boo.

zing!

sincer-
something that happened in the 60's that old farts like you think is still relevant.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Wolfman wrote:At least Christie has taken some accountability and action for what happened under his watch.
By blaming the whole thing on his aides? :meds: x infinity

Oh, and Trev jumping on the Jeb Bush bandwagon in 5, 4, 3, . . .
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This is Wolftard we're talking about. He'd call a GOP pol taking a shit as taking responsibility.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:You ever noticed how if a Republican is a dumbass - conservatives will (in a lot of cases) call him/her out for being one?
You ever noticed how fat and stupid Tardspray is? And which do you notice first? His stupidity or gluttony?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice white flag, tubby.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:You ever noticed how if a Republican is a dumbass - conservatives will (in a lot of cases) call him/her out for being one?

You ever noticed how if a Democrat fucks up, that lieberals will suck their dicks - even if they'd killed their own families?
The fact that you "noticed" something doesn't give it any connection to reality.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Then why doesn't he own it?
Because he is a lying, progressively-minded, big-government, son-of-a-bitch right down in his enormously bulbous core?
I guess you answered your own question. Good luck in 2016!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Christie is a morbidly obese liberal @sshat.

But he's caged up in Jewrezy (just one of the 57 states... errr), so the scope of damage his transgressions inflict are limited.

Screwed, you really ought to think a lot more about what your community organizer is doing to the country.

The media is going predictably ape-shit over lardassinjersey, but are saying very little about the jobs report today.

Did you see that?

74,000 jobs added. LOL

But a lot of the news outlets said it might have been due to... the weather.

The weather is keepin' the man down. LOL

5 years in, they are still fairy dusting the "recovery from the deepest recession since the great depression" up in the air for numbnuts and morons to breathe in.

It really is a very pitiful spectacle.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Just to clarify, I don't want to play with Chris Christie. He's not sexy at all. I like his politics and the way he conducts himself. Lying comes with the political territory. I guess he is no different. He could spank most of your asses.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

trev wrote:. . . Chris Christie spank most of your asses.

Keep talking!!! Don't stop !!!!

sig

AP
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

trev wrote: I like his politics and the way he conducts himself. Lying comes with the political territory. I guess he is no different. He could spank most of your asses.
And what exactly about his conduct do you find so appealing? Is it his lying, which you seem to feel is okay as it "comes with the political territory"? Is it his deflecting blame on his staffers for his revenge tactics? Is it his misuse of Hurricane Sandy relief funds to finance commercials starring himself and his family? Or is it his ability to spank that ass that gets your nasty juices flowing?

Come on Trev, put down the bottle and tell us how you really feel?

Yeah, he sure is appealing, isn't he?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Amen to that Sam, amen.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Image
She looks like he stepped on her foot.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown