Black Monday

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Black Monday

Post by Bucmonkey »

Lovie please...They gave this Rutgers ass 2 years.
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bucmonkey wrote:Lovie please...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with that.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:the reads say the Detroit job is the plum out of these 6 teams with all the talent on that roster (mgo is a huge Stafford fan BTW)

Bucs have some talent but not sure Glennen is a franchise QB, same deal with Houston who is already projected to grab Bridewater @ #1

Cleveland is a trainwreck, and Vikes are close behind
What about the Skins?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

KC Scott wrote:Skins are a tough call for me
Not sure if RGIII will end up closer to Vince Young or Cam Newton
My gut tells me he'll end up more Michael Vick than either of those two, although at the moment he reads defenses about as well as Vince Young. The Redskins need an NFL QB guru badly, not a former college HC who'll put him on a pedestal. He needs to work harder, not less.

Ultimately the team is likely doomed for failure as long as Snyder is calling the shots. With the exception of last season, the Redskins have been a laughing stock since 1999, when he bought the team. The only constant has been Snyder.

I told my folks not to watch or buy anything Redskin. I think the only way a city can rein in egotistical owners like Daniel Snyder & Jerrah Jones is to hit them where it hurts. In the wallet. Until fans stop supporting these hobbyist/lunatics they'll continue with their NFL fantasy........ Image
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:Skins are a tough call for me

Not sure if RGIII will end up closer to Vince Young or Cam Newton

They have some talent on that roster, but giving up all those draft choices is catching up with them already.

I think Bruce Allen has a pretty good track record as a GM - and he's now said he has 100% of the personnel decisions -
Gruden's saying he's not interested in coming back, even though he and Allen took Oakland and Tampa to Super Bowls
The Skins' problem is that they don't have any talent, they are very thin. Other than Griffin, Alfred Morris and Pierre Garcon, there is no one on the roster who is irreplaceable. Shanny is a horrific talent evaluator and add to that trading away all your draft picks, well, that creates a recipe for shitty.

Bruce Allen saying "I'm in charge now" really doesn't mean much: he is still liable to be corrupted by Snyder, which is what it comes down to. Shanny represented the first time in the Snyder era where Snyder and mgmt allowed a coach to have full control of personnel decisions. I highly doubt Allen being "in charge" is going to be Allen and Allen alone.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Not really sure what the Brownstreaks were thinking. Was Chud supposed to turn a historically shitty franchise around in one year? Seems a bit of a tall order to me....not that I give a syphilitic yak cock about them.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

KC Scott wrote:
Bucmonkey wrote:Lovie please...They gave this Rutgers ass 2 years.
You got your wish
Hopefully this will save us all from the insufferable sports columns from Peter King and the like about the lack of black coach hirings in the NFL.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

That issue is not a race issue but an experiance one. White guys start getting into the business of coaching earlier because their playing days wrap up earlier........because they're white.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Shanny is a horrific talent evaluator and add to that trading away all your draft picks, well, that creates a recipe for shitty.

Bruce Allen saying "I'm in charge now" really doesn't mean much: he is still liable to be corrupted by Snyder, which is what it comes down to. Shanny represented the first time in the Snyder era where Snyder and mgmt allowed a coach to have full control of personnel decisions. I highly doubt Allen being "in charge" is going to be Allen and Allen alone.
From what I've read Snyder made the call on the RG3 trade and pushed Shanahan into giving up those draft picks, something the Rat didn't want to do. The Redskins have little talent because they have given up too many draft picks over the years. Now they have to over pay veterans or sign undrafted FAs. They're screwed....
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

KC Scott wrote:
You got your wish
Glad to see this happen.
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Bucmonkey wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
You got your wish
Glad to see this happen.
He'll have the Bucs competitive in a couple/few years. You'll never win anything, but at least you won't have to be ashamed to wear their gear.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:at least you won't have to be ashamed to wear their gear.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Great question. I'm assuming he's the fatter one.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bucmonkey wrote:
KC Scott wrote:
You got your wish
Glad to see this happen.
Not for long. He sucks.