Was anyone here ever bullied?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Was anyone here ever bullied?

Post by trev »

When I was about 8-9 I rode the bus with a mean girl about a 30 pounds and a head taller than me. For awhile every day when we got off the bus, she would threaten to beat me up, squeeze my neck and take my mittens. I'll never forget her name: Faith Votaw from a family of mean bullies. All the Votaws were losers. I was always relieved when she got to her house and I could keep walking to mine in peace. I never told my mom what was happening. Most people got bullied at some point. I was talking to a friend the other day and said, what is up with all the talk about bullying? Didn't we all get bullied? I got bullied and never thought about killing myself over it. My friend said "it's because it's more rampant now." I'm like, nah, I don't think so.

Bullying stories, please. Or were YOU the bully?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Was anyone here ever bullied?

Post by Derron »

Only bullied if you let yourself be pushed around.

When I was a sophmore in high school, this senior sat behind me in English class. Flicked me shit, was about my same size, he was a dick. One day he hit me in the back of the head with his class ring. I stood up turned around, held him in his chair with my left hand and drove that mother fucker in the face about 7 or 8 times, until blood was gushing out of his nose, and his eyes were rolling back in his head.

Both of us got hauled to the office, he got kicked out for one day, I got kicked out for 3 days. School had not even been going a week. My parents thought I dealt with it just fine as did my friends, and several teachers. Never had a problem ever after that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

In my high school, I wrote for an underground, reactionary Left school newspaper (The Student's Struggle). It wasn't more than a small bi-monthly handbill...

The jocks would come into the supply room we used as our "office" and knock over our papers and pour juice boxes over our heads.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I was bullied as a child, that's why I became a rock-ribbed conservative: So I could inflict that pain on others.

Sin,

trev
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

You would be shocked at how liberal I really am.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

ADVANTAGE ~ trev

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

It is my understanding that those who were bullied became liberals. Then they come up with things like scoreless youth sports and everyone gets a ribbon in the classroom. They don't want anyone to feel poorly so they try to remove anything that could point out differences. Perfect example is the CA bathroom law. They don't want two kids to feel uncomfortable, so instead they make the entire student population feel uncomfortable.

As to the thread question, I was never bullied and I never was the bully. Athletics pretty much took care of all of that. None of the older kids would mess with me because they knew they would have to answer to the older football players. If I ever felt the need to bully anyone, the football coaches would have stopped that real quick. Now hazing is a completely different story.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

We moved to the shitty part of Hartford when I was about 9. This was back when Hartford actually had shitty parts, today it IS one single shitty part. Being a little new honkey in a black/puerto rican woodpile, I got my share of it. Somehow I survived, didn't commit suicide or go to school with a machine gun and kill everyone.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I have been bullying Screwball for quite some time. Just trying to toughen him up.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Left Seater wrote:It is my understanding that those who were bullied became liberals. Then they come up with things like scoreless youth sports and everyone gets a ribbon in the classroom. They don't want anyone to feel poorly so they try to remove anything that could point out differences. Perfect example is the CA bathroom law. They don't want two kids to feel uncomfortable, so instead they make the entire student population feel uncomfortable.
no offense dude, but why would you turn this into some political thing?
every school has/had bullies, my high school included.....there was some badass guy a class ahead of me that was pretty much of a dick and used to fuck with me when I was a freshman in high school....over the course of the summer between my freshman and sophomore years, I grew a few inches and put on some weight....he tried some shit at the beginning of the year and I said "lets go"....

we squared off for a minute or so, he smacked me in the face and I smacked him....a few more minutes of posturing and throwing punches that didn't come close and then I caught him flush and knocked him down....about that time a teacher shows up and it's over.....after that he never fucked with me again......
get out, get out while there's still time
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

If you will notice I was second in line on the politics, just responding to inaccuracies.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Left Seater wrote:If you will notice I was second in line on the politics, just responding to inaccuracies.
You got so-o-o-o trolled.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Shades of Ralphie vs. Scutt Farcas.
I was always a pretty good sized guy and don't remember anyone really trying to pick a fight with me as a young kid. There was no hazing bullying in my experience in high school athletics or even in college football when I played at the University of Maine. Never looked for trouble, but was involved in a couple bar fights on the winning side. My only real defeat was getting jumped by two guys while alone. Was knocked out cold and split my upper lip. Hoped the bastard that sucker punched me got an infection in his hand.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Wolfman wrote:I was always a pretty good sized guy and don't remember anyone really trying to pick a fight with me as a young kid. There was no hazing bullying in my experience in high school athletics or even in college football when I played at the University of Maine. Never looked for trouble, but was involved in a couple bar fights on the winning side. My only real defeat was getting jumped by two guys while alone. Was knocked out cold and split my upper lip. Hoped the bastard that sucker punched me got an infection in his hand.
Funny you should say that Wolfie. Back when I was about 12 or so, a buddy of mine and I were on the bus coming home from school when a couple of punks started giving us all kinds of shit. After about five minutes of verbal abuse, I turned around and said, "If you have something intelligent to say, just say it, otherwise shut the fuck up!" This got the expected oohs and aahs from the other kids and these two wads actually shut up and turned beat red. Needless to say, they got off the bus when we did and the bigger guy came up on me and raised his fists and told me he was going to kick my ass. I just stared at him coldly and said, "Swing away dude." Something about how I said it combined with my expression made him back off. He turned around and started shoving my friend, who in turn swung on him and bloodied his nose. They ended up grappling and trading punches. It came out about even and both of them getting black eyes and split lips. The irony and justice was that bully #1 split his knuckle and got an infection in his hand. He ended up getting part of his hand surgically removed and that ended his bullying days permanently.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Left Seater wrote:It is my understanding that those who were bullied became liberals. Then they come up with things like scoreless youth sports and everyone gets a ribbon in the classroom.
You were more entertaining under your bradhusker nic.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Left Seater wrote:As to the thread question, I was never bullied and I never was the bully.
Same here although I did witness a fair number of other kids get bullied in my school days. Only once did I ever see a kid who was getting picked on fight back and that kid got his ass kicked and it certainly didn't end the bullying.

Imagine my surprise when I opened up this thread and just about everyone here who was bullied fought back and left a trail of blood and broken bones strewn in their wake. Truly remarkable.

The whole "I fought back against the bully, fucked him up and he left me alone after that" meme is more than a little pathetic. No, you didn't. You wore your wedgie like a badge of shame, ran crying all the way home and then coughed up your milk money the next day like always. At no time did you ever kick anybody's ass. You were a doughy punching bag who only dreamed of fighting back.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It's the internet and maybe some fabrication has been issued.

:grin:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:Imagine my surprise when I opened up this thread and just about everyone here who was bullied fought back and left a trail of blood and broken bones strewn in their wake. Truly remarkable.

The whole "I fought back against the bully, fucked him up and he left me alone after that" meme is more than a little pathetic. No, you didn't. You wore your wedgie like a badge of shame, ran crying all the way home and then coughed up your milk money the next day like always. At no time did you ever kick anybody's ass. You were a doughy punching bag who only dreamed of fighting back.

No doubt, the most factual post in this thread.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I used to kick Screw_Michigan's ass on a daily basis.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I used to kick Screw_Michigan's ass on a daily basis.
Hella fun, isn't it? I still do it till this day.

Sincerely,
Life
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

mvscal wrote:Imagine my surprise when I opened up this thread and just about everyone here who was bullied fought back and left a trail of blood and broken bones strewn in their wake. Truly remarkable.
Yeah, and the adult version of those feats is scoring in the 99th percentile anytime someone posts an online quiz.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

trev wrote:and take my mittens.
Where did you grow up, Omaha?

taking your mittens had to be the last straw... years later, that's why you moved to San Diego. Nobody would ever take your mittens there.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Left Seater wrote:As to the thread question, I was never bullied and I never was the bully.
Same here although I did witness a fair number of other kids get bullied in my school days. Only once did I ever see a kid who was getting picked on fight back and that kid got his ass kicked and it certainly didn't end the bullying.

Imagine my surprise when I opened up this thread and just about everyone here who was bullied fought back and left a trail of blood and broken bones strewn in their wake. Truly remarkable.

its a universal truth that the vast majority of bullies are fucking pussies when it comes right down to it.....i had 3 older brothers so I had no choice but learn to defend myself....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK!

I've been LOLing at goofy keyboard hard-asses weaving tales of delivered beatdowns.

Crock of shit.

You had your asses kicked and fled home to sob on mommy's lap. :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

felix wrote:its a universal truth that the vast majority of bullies are fucking pussies when it comes right down to it
This is accurate.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Wags, I grew up in wonderful southern Ohio. I moved to Cali when I just turned 13. This is home now.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

In my school, most of the bullies were either jocks or stoners. I went Ralphie on a couple of stoners who cornered me in 9th grade. They were pussies anyway. That covered me from the stoner side. I figured the best way to deal with the jocks was to do sports. That worked pretty well, especially after I started working out with the football team. Yea there was some pad carrying and what not my first year, but that was it.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, fat little fucks generally star on the gridiron. I've seen your picture. What are you, about 5'8"?

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I never said I "starred" on the gridiron. Ever. I did play and I did stink up the field. I never claimed otherwise.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sudden Sam wrote:
I'm not tall...but I am 5'11", so I feel tall in here.
I'm 6'2" so I feel like Manute Bol standing next to Spud Webb.....

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:No offense to anyone in here, but what's with all the short folks? Did I miss the memo about height rules?

They're just trolling TVO.

Everyone here (including trev) is at least 6'1.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:its a universal truth that the vast majority of bullies are fucking pussies when it comes right down to it.....
That's another meme based on wishful thinking. The "vast majority" of bullies that I observed were kids who had gotten their shit stomped at some point and were looking to spread the pain. They had taken their beatings and, more often than not, knew how to dish them out. You are conflating sadism with cowardice. They aren't the same thing not by a long shot.

If you horsewhip a pitbull, does it become a "pussy"? When you put it in the ring with a chihuahua, is it a "chickenshit" when it snaps the tiny dog's spine like a pencil?
Last edited by mvscal on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Witnessed all kinds of bullying. The one thing that the majority of bullies had in common? They were badasses.

Wimps don't go around beating people up... duh.

Dumbest "universal truth" ever. BTW, Felix -- your mom was also lying when she told you that you were "special." Parents tend to tell white lies to make kids feel better... tell me you knew. Just like the "bullies are pussies" thing.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Felix wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:
I'm 6'2" so I feel like Manute Bol standing next to Spud Webb.....

Webb is a lot taller than Bol these days. Just saying...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dins wrote:Witnessed all kinds of bullying. The one thing that the majority of bullies had in common? They were badasses.
lol

Dins wrote:Wimps don't go around beating people up... duh.
Out of basic desire for self-preservation, most people don't dare try to stand up to a larger aggressor.
They try to slither away, take a few lumps and try to roll with it, try to minimize it, or run away from it.
They seldom stand up to it.

So the bully looks like some kind of a badass.

It's when a person has the stones to stand up to a bully that the bully's true character is shown -- and he often wilts like the pussy he really is.

No one had ever stood up to him (Mike Tyson) before

- Buster Douglas
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

mvscal wrote: Imagine my surprise when I opened up this thread and just about everyone here who was bullied fought back and left a trail of blood and broken bones strewn in their wake. Truly remarkable.
Worked just fine for me. Since you had no experiences to relate or at least make up, we can assume you ran like a little bitch instead of standing up for yourself.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote: No one had ever stood up to him (Mike Tyson) before

- Buster Douglas

Uhm, uh... yeah.

That seems relevant to the discussion.

Because when I think about the all-time biggest pussies ever, Mike Tyson is the first name that comes to mind.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:That's another meme based on wishful thinking.
no, that's from experience.....bullies target people they perceive as weak.....I've never seen a bully pick on somebody they think can give them trouble....

when they find out they've chosen unwisely, they usually get the fuck beat out of them or run for cover.....

bullies look for trouble, tough guys don't, but tough guys are always ready when it shows up....bullies seldom are.....

and by the way, your whole pitbull analogy is horseshit....there are thousands of stories of pitbulls being rescued from abusive situations becoming loyal trusting loving pets....
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Derron wrote:
mvscal wrote: Imagine my surprise when I opened up this thread and just about everyone here who was bullied fought back and left a trail of blood and broken bones strewn in their wake. Truly remarkable.
Worked just fine for me.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah sure it did, toughy. You've probably told yourself that story so many times you almost believe it.

Nobody else does, though. Well, whatever helps you cope...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:no, that's from experience.....
So you glean "universal truth" from you personal experience?
bullies target people they perceive as weak.....
Yeah, so? It's what they do for fun. It certainly doesn't mean they can't or won't fight.
when they find out they've chosen unwisely, they usually get the fuck beat out of them or run for cover.....
They rarely choose unwisely. Weakness is abundantly clear.
bullies look for trouble, tough guys don't, but tough guys are always ready when it shows up....bullies seldom are.....
Of course they're ready for trouble, idiot. Their whole lives are trouble. You might want to wake up from your Walter Mitty fantasy world and smell the coffee.
and by the way, your whole pitbull analogy is horseshit....there are thousands of stories of pitbulls being rescued from abusive situations becoming loyal trusting loving pets....
Until they rip your toddler's face off. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say here. I guess you're just firing random diversions as one of your most cherished childhood fantasies comes unraveled.