Here's how I view the Mich St offense

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

:lol:

That shit cracks me up every time.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Re: Here's how I view the Mich St offense

Post by M2 »

As I pour another glass of Merlot from the Napa Valley... I must say, I was impressed with #33 (Langford) ? at tailback for you guys. If the guy puts on some weight, he has some kicks.

You guys just need some TE's that don't wear the 90's on their jerseys. Kept thinking the DT's were running pass patterns for your offense.

Not that I watched your teams game or anything.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

M2 wrote:As I pour another glass of Merlot from the Napa Valley....
Nothing pairs with elephant ears on the midway quite like the kool aid of red wines known as merlot. All the good varietals that come out of Napa and you go with the choice of box wine drinkers everywhere, you are a pussie's pussy.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yeah, the running backs appear to be the lone bright spot on offense.

I will say though, when the Death Storm came rolling in and shit on the field, that was a bad omen. Even the Gods were displeased.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

That is a nice photo. Western offense totally fell apart in the second half. Was disappointing, but not surprising. Kind of like the new unis, hope they win a few games in them.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

WolverineSteve wrote:
M2 wrote:As I pour another glass of Merlot from the Napa Valley....
Nothing pairs with elephant ears on the midway quite like the kool aid of red wines known as merlot. All the good varietals that come out of Napa and you go with the choice of box wine drinkers everywhere, you are a pussie's pussy.

As a person who does occasional work in the wine industry...

There's another name for Napa merlot... it's refered to as "wasted acreage."

A 2-5% blend is a nice way to soften up Cab. As a standalone varietal... what, were they out of boxes of white zin?

Rack ya, Steve... cracked me up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:That is a nice photo.
Here's another one

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwah!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Charlie Weis was in town?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Another storm delay today...even the big guy upstairs doesn't want to watch that offense. Tighten up, Sparty.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Shoalzie wrote:Another storm delay today...even the big guy upstairs doesn't want to watch that offense. Tighten up, Sparty.
Not sure why they had one. There wasn't one flash of lightning and didn't hear any thunder before we were able to go in.

Other than that, I really enjoyed the Michigan State campus. Good tailgating there.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

It was definitely odd but liability efforts seem to be ramping up in stadiums around the country. Between college and NFL there have been like 6 "lightning delays" already.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

We got the cure for what ales ya!

Sin,
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It was definitely odd but liability efforts seem to be ramping up in stadiums around the country. Between college and NFL there have been like 6 "lightning delays" already.
I certainly understand the liability concern.

At the ND game in 2011 you could see the storm coming and you could see the lightning and hear the thunder before they announced a delay.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Lightning or weather delays are not as random as you may think. The NCAA requires each school to have a lightning / weather policy. They go over this plan with the game officials prior to each game. Most plans call for a hand held lightning detector on the sidelines. Usually one is given to the alternate game official and the home trainer has the other. When both of those detect lightning within 15 miles the referee is notified. When either one detects lightning within 13 miles the game is halted.

Once the game is stopped there is a minimum of 30 minutes before it can restart. If lightning is registered on the detector again the 30 minute clock is restarted. This continues until the detector goes 30 minutes without an alert.

Interesting to note is that a few schools with meteorology schools have a wider initial detection circle. OU for example uses an 18 and 15 mile bands for their policy.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.