a Rolling Stone should gather no mas

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

a Rolling Stone should gather no mas

Post by Wolfman »

Nice going, but then again what do you expect from a left wing nut job rag.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: a Rolling Stone should gather no mas

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

What the fuck are you babbling about?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:What the fuck are you babbling about?
Don't worry about it.
Haven't you heard of dementia?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey is just pissed that his hero didn't make the cover of his latest edition of Tiger Beat.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:What the fuck are you babbling about?
He's talking about how Felchco will want to suck the skin off his nutsack when he sees that picture.

Are you suddenly unconversant with basic propaganda techniques?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Collector's item of libtard extremism. Get a copy asap cuz they may be rare before you realize it.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Not surprising when you have dumb fucks with Che Guevara T shirts. Nothing much else says, it's cool to celebrate a mass murderer---it's hip.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Big O, your kids were probably in diapers the last time that rag was relevant.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I wonder if Dr. Dzhokhar is gonna buy five copies for his mother.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mikey wrote:I wonder if Dr. Dzhokhar is gonna buy five copies for his mother.

:|
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

more misplaced outrage, just like the Zimmerman verdict. RS isn't celebrating the perp, just documenting what happened and may have led to it. They call him a failed monster on the cover, what's the problem? You don't like the celeb pic? Get over it.

why is it that people always need something to be pissed off about?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:more misplaced outrage, just like the Zimmerman verdict. RS isn't celebrating the perp, just documenting what happened and may have led to it. They call him a failed monster on the cover, what's the problem? You don't like the celeb pic? Get over it.

why is it that people always need something to be pissed off about?
You just lost conservative victimization cred with that take.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:more misplaced outrage, just like the Zimmerman verdict
Yeah, that's was "misplaced outrage" alright. Nothing about vigilante justice to be outraged about, eh Whitey?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Believe it or not, the kid probably didnt pose for a lot of pics with a scowl on his face and a burning American flag in the background.

I'm dumbfounded why this is a big deal.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Only African American's can kill other African American's and get away with it. /End of debate
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Wolfman wrote:Image
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

A worthy send up.

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Wolfman wrote:Image

Nice going, but then again what do you expect from a left wing nut job rag.

They should have had him wearing a hoodie.

I don't really understand all the criticism. There are like 15 or 20 public photos of the guy, and we've seen them all. They chose the one that fit the cover and fit the article, which apparently asks "How did a seemingly decent kid turn into a monster ?" It's an important question, but one that many Americans don't really want to consider; we want our heroes really good and our bad guys really bad.

Bin Laden was worse, he killed a lot more people; are Time and Newsweek glorifying him ?

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Yeah, that's was "misplaced outrage" alright. Nothing about vigilante justice to be outraged about, eh Whitey?
Spot on, Screwey. George shoulda just laid there and let that colored kid monkey-stomp him to death. The audacity of some folks...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

M2 wrote:Bin Laden was worse, he killed a lot more people; are Time and Newsweek glorifying him ?
No, they were reporting the news. RS is perceived to be commentary on music and celebrity.

That said, that pic helped them accomplish their objective: Attain relevancy (for a month, anyway) and sell more magazines. Nothing to see here...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:True - but those mags weren't exactly trying to make a hero out of ObL like RS is this little guy. RS is desperate, though. They've lost a lot of readers over the years, so this is just another example of "bad press is good press".

The RS cover is just a drop in the bucket.

I don't recall the same kind of backlash regarding these McVeigh covers, although it was in the days before the social media age...

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I didn't even know Rolling Stone was still in business
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Truman wrote:
M2 wrote:Bin Laden was worse, he killed a lot more people; are Time and Newsweek glorifying him ?
No, they were reporting the news. RS is perceived to be commentary on music and celebrity.

Rolling Stone has been doing legitimate articles for decades:

Is Tsarnaev more of a monster than Charles Manson ? Who knows, I'll let the history books decide that, but both are worthy of examination.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Perhaps Rolling Stone should have gone with this photo, of Tsarnaev being apprehended on the boat, released by one of the officers who took him into custody. Note the laser sight on his forehead.

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote: RS is a bunch of cock-chewing moronic SF faggots that will do ANYTHING to survive. They're trying to say "he didn't mean to, the conservatives made him do it". And I can say that will full confidence - without even having read the article.

I imagine that the vast majority of the people upset by the cover haven't actually opened an issue of Rolling Stone in a decade. The cover may typically feature celebrities, but there's always one or more news stories announced in large type as well. Here are the four recent covers... the investigative reports include Gangster Bankers, The NRA vs. America, Rape & the Military, What Obama Must Do About the Climate Crisis and The Truth about the Bailout.

Papa Willie wrote:They should seriously just stick to music. Then again - their reviews have almost always been the opposite of what is truth in that, and they've always put liberal licking shit deposits (like Springsteen) up on a pedestal where they have no business in being at.

Rolling Stone's investigative reporting... is probably the best in the US now.

Tabibi is an impressive journalist. The cover is to make the magazine money. It's a free market after all. Don't like it ? Don't buy it.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote: I haven't bought it in about 30 years. And quit trolling about it's "investigative reporting". It's one of the most biased chunks of shit anywhere, and that's saying a helluva lot. Even as a teenager, I quickly saw and understood how painfully gay & fucked up they were. Sorry that you haven't progressed to that level of maturity yet.

Matt Taibbi has a new piece available on Rolling Stone's website saying basically the same thing... that people generally agree with the 70's Dr. Hook song that only self-described "big rock singers" get on the cover of Rolling Stone, and they just don't know that Rolling Stone has long been in the "hard news" business as well. To Taibbi, the gap between perception and reality is largely responsible for the outcry. ( Taibbi says that's been part of the magazine's focus since its inception.)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Spot on, Screwey. George shoulda just laid there and let that colored kid monkey-stomp him to death. The audacity of some folks...
Why do you hate personal responsibility?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Why do you hate personal responsibility?
Self defense is the most basic form of personal responsibility, moron.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I guess vigilantes aren't responsible for their behavior, eh you wetbacked piece of shit?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

You DO realize Martin attacked Zimmerman, correct?

“He jumped out from the bushes, and he said, ‘What the fuck is your problem, homie?’ And I got my cell phone out to call 911 this time, and I said, ‘I don’t have a problem.’ And he goes, ‘Now you have a problem,’ and he punched me in the nose,” Zimmerman told the investigator.

Zimmerman said the blow knocked him to the ground, and Martin got on top of him.

“He puts his hand on my nose and my mouth, and he says ‘You are going to die tonight,’ ” said Zimmerman. “As he banged my head again, I just pulled out my firearm and shot him… He is mounted on top of me, and I just shot him, and he falls off. And he’s, like, ‘Alright you got it, you got it.’ “

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/07/01/george-zimm ... z2ZbBnhgUK

Why do YOU hate the Constitution?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote:
You DO realize Zimmerman initiated the entire confrontation, right? Fuck off, cunt.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Wrong again, shitdick. Tr'noggle was killed during the commission of a violent crime in a straight up, cut and dried case of self-defense.

Asking a stranger what they are doing in your neighborhood isn't initiating a confrontation. Punching somebody in the fucking face IS initiating a confrontation. I'm not in the least bit surprised to see that you are too fucking stupid to understand that.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: Asking a stranger what they are doing in your neighborhood isn't initiating a confrontation.
Doing it while armed? Yeah, that's no big deal.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Truman wrote:
You DO realize Zimmerman initiated the entire confrontation, right? Fuck off, cunt.
Oh. So Zimmerman pulled his weapon and then physically attacked Martin with his nose as Trayvon came up from behind? Well, then, that changes things...

You're gonna make a swell journalist, Screwey: If the facts don't fit the truth, make 'em up.

Die in a South African necklacing.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
mvscal wrote: Asking a stranger what they are doing in your neighborhood isn't initiating a confrontation.
Just because concealed carry isn't legal in the District doesn't mean that it's illegal in other places that actually acknowledge the constitution.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not.

Die of ass AIDS.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Truman wrote: Just because concealed carry isn't legal in the District doesn't mean that it's illegal in other places that actually acknowledge the constitution.
Assault is legal in Florida?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Truman wrote: Just because concealed carry isn't legal in the District doesn't mean that it's illegal in other places that actually acknowledge the constitution.
Assault is legal in Florida?
Of course not, which is why Zimmerman had legal precedent to use deadly force on Martin. Now you're catching on, Screwey..
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
What difference does that make? Zimmerman didn't draw his weapon until after the niqqer violently assaulted him.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Truman wrote:and I said, ‘I don’t have a problem.’ And he goes, ‘Now you have a problem,’ and he punched me in the nose,”
:lol:

This doesn't surprise me, Justin Bieber is running amok as well. WTF is going on down there?