For Those Who Cling....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

For Those Who Cling....

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

...to such cherished beliefs as the American government being a base of essential honesty in a world of crass brutality. To those who would simply believe the 9/11 Commission report and just keep on walking...because you want to believe in that for which it stands, well, I'd like to offer you a glimpse into the truth of the matter. Here's a documentary on an incident which our government would very much like you to to forget completely--if you still remember it at all.

http://vimeo.com/59099154

password: epix123

WW
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: For Those Who Cling....

Post by smackaholic »

I haven't a clue what happened to flight 800, but, I never did buy the exploding fuel tank thing. Jet fuel is extremely hard to light off. It ain't gasoline. I just don't see how a spark in the tank does it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote:Those devils (same ones who shot down flight 800 with a stealth rocket because there was an important rich zionist jew arab lover on board, and covered up the story until now) have blocked the vimeo site.

What about that? What about flight 800? winkey winkey
Really? You can't log on with the password? Bullshit, I just checked and the link is fine. (and for your perfunctory "Jew" smack, you'll deal with this..http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/2 ... 73175.html)

Well it's an excellent documentary about the shameless and shocking stifling of the investigation of the mysterious crash. The official commission was as bad or worse than the fatuous fiasco that gave its blessing to the absurd official story of 9/11. And yes, if you can see the sheer absurdity of the official story concerning flight 800 (and if you've forgotten the official CIA-produced animated video produced for public consumption back in 1997, here it is, and of course it's so preposterous as make one wonder if we're being subjected to some sort of mass hypnosis) than you can very quickly start to see how the 9/11 official story is similarly false--and yet supported by the full force of the government and its agencies (like the FBI!!!).
Before God was, I am
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sorry, that password was incorrect. Please try again.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'll bet you're putting a space between the x and the 1. It's one word epix123 I did the same thing.
Before God was, I am
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I'll bet you're putting a space between the x and the 1. It's one word epix123 I did the same thing.
Nope. What Mgo said.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So who did it and why would the FBI (and whoever was directing them) seek to cover it up? I wouldn't put it past the Clintons--some beef with Pierre Salinger, who was on the plane--but it's the furthest stretch imaginable. It's bizarre, because we know whyNew Pearl Harbor was pulled off, and too we know why JFK was whacked, but flight 800 is truly mysterious and fraught with intrigue.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Whoah! Yer right, it's not working. It was fine this morning. Damn, sorry. I'll try to find it.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

We'll be waiting with bated breath...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You should be very interested--and should have already looked it up and checked it out. The version I saw on the site presented was a "rough cut" but pretty much done. It's being released soon. What's your take on flight 800?
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Papa Willie wrote:I just enjoyed a ham & cheese sammich for lunch with BBQ chips.

Spicy mustard or regular?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

With...or without pickles?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: What's your take on flight 800?
I couldn't say. It was too high and too dark for any MANPADS system so that rules out pretty much anybody other than a state actor as far as engaging the aircraft with SAMs.

If I were to pick a conspiracy theory, I would say there was an "incident" on board. Then again, maybe the plane just blew up for more or less no reason. It happens from time to time.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote: What's your take on flight 800?
I couldn't say. It was too high and too dark for any MANPADS system so that rules out pretty much anybody other than a state actor as far as engaging the aircraft with SAMs.

If I were to pick a conspiracy theory, I would say there was an "incident" on board. Then again, maybe the plane just blew up for more or less no reason. It happens from time to time.
Look who the fuck you are arguing with. You think physics and other rules make that missile thing impossible ???? Think again.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So you're in "the center tank just blew up" camp, D?
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

In a world where everything seems to be full of fuck...it's good to see that some things never change.

LTS TRN 2 still posts like he drinks mint-flavored-and-colored lead paint Shamrock Shakes.

Rap on, brother, rap on.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Just bear in mind, LTS NICK 2 takes his orders from this guy...

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Jay, I'm not taking or giving orders. I'm presenting (attempting) various material to consider, and I'm raising questions. Such as ...how can you continue to pretend that 9/11 was not an inside job? After all, look at the various major holes in the story I've put in front of you to consider. For the most part, you denialists just seek to dismiss the very question itself--hold your ears and hiss schoolyard catcalls. But the holes (hundreds) are still in the official 9/11 story, and the official story of the flight 800 disaster is similarly so shot with holes, omissions, cover-ups and outright lies that it makes Jodi Arias look like Hannah Arendt.

None of the dozens of witnesses saw a rocket. Rather, they saw the fiery back half of the plane ascending several thousand feet after the front had blown off

(uh, yes this is the official story) 8)
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: I'm presenting (attempting) various material to consider
So in other words, you're looking into the mirror, pointing to yourself and saying...

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, there's the empty playground catcalls to which I referred.

Jay, the material I've provided is in fact the official FBI version of the flight 800 disaster. They insist that the dozens of witnesses who all saw a missile-like object fly up towards flight 800 in fact saw the airliner itself split in half and the back half continuing to fly straight up for several thousand feet before exploding completely. Yeah...it's that bad.

As for the various other material I've provided to reveal how absurd the official 9/11 story is, we notice that you don't dare offer any support of any part of the official story. You're so cowardly it's astonishing. How do you look in the mirror?
Before God was, I am
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, there's the empty playground catcalls to which I referred.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Guys, I got a link to this video that will change the way that you think about EVERYTHING.

:shock:

You have to rub your belly three times, tap your nose, then...
[+] go here and enter this password - the moose walks backward at midnight
Gotcha! Wakey Wakey, fucksticks!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Guys, I got a link to this video that will change the way that you think about EVERYTHING.

:shock:

You have to rub your belly three times, tap your nose, then...
[+] go here and enter this password - the moose walks backward at midnight
Gotcha! Wakey Wakey, fucksticks!
Bwaha! Rack the new bb code joke.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I agree that something other than an internal spark brought down that 747. The trouble is, you are trying to connect this to 9/11 which I don't get.

If the make the muzzies look bad crowd is behind both of them, why didn't they come up with a handfull of muzzies in a boston whaler with stinger missles? That would fit your tin hat narrative better than "a spark caused it".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well first, smackie, the similarity between flight 800 and 9/11 is strictly that of the government seeking to completely stifle the truth. Beyond that there's no reason to assume the perps were the same or guided by any similar motives. But in each case the astonishingly hobbled and blindered official investigating committee has asked the public to accept preposterous explanations for a variety of aspects of each story that directly contradict or ignore eye witnesses, etc.

It's the utter scam of the respective investigations that should immediately have your attention and curiosity. Then start looking at the actual witness reports of the two incidents--and as when driving by an orchard the lines will suddenly become straight and clear--and as frightening as it may initially be, you'll have wakened.

I'm still seeking to find the working link for the documentary on flight 800. Sorry for the delay.
Before God was, I am
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

the real question is why you seek to find conspiracies where none exist and failing that, will invent some kooky story that is even less believable than the official version.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

War Wagon wrote:the real question is why you seek to find conspiracies where none exist and failing that, will invent some kooky story that is even less believable than the official version.
What do you mean "where none exist"? Everyone and his brother has called bullshit on the Warren Commission. What about you? C'mon, wags, yes or no, do you believe the Warren Commission Report?........ Say something, you sputtering dolt..

As for the kooky story, what's so implausible as a good ol' false fire? The biggest and best by far, hooking up all the post Cold War sluicing of military industry and contracting--as warned by Ike--into the present fact of Permanent War Inc.

Fuck you, how do you look into the mirror?

Oh that's right, you don't dare :oops:
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roach wrote:Oh god me too! Scene: about 1982 Oakland Coliseum. We smoked a bunch of weed and did some blotter before the game. Rickey Henderson hit one into the lights. I couldn't Not look!!! The fear and horror set in. Had to leave the game and wait in the car. But I drank the cooler full of beer and pissed in the cans.
Acid and baseball. Sounds pretty epic.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You know nothing of baseball or LSD. Who are you trying to amuse? Your fellow hollow stooges?

You fuckwad mewling cowards are entering a stage of curling list, a desperate dive to the center--for safety--but your circle jerk mouth-off (you know, with all the comfortable appeals to racist playground gibberish..? ) well, they won't help you now.

You're done.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:You know nothing of baseball or LSD. Who are you trying to amuse? Your fellow hollow stooges?

You fuckwad mewling cowards are entering a stage of curling list, a desperate dive to the center--for safety--but your circle jerk mouth-off (you know, with all the comfortable appeals to racist playground gibberish..? ) well, they won't help you now.

You're done.
Talkin bout acid? Y'all experts? Y'all know about acid? Well, I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:...curling...

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:You know nothing of baseball or LSD.
The fuck I don't!

sin,

Oh hellz yeah...bonger up!