Where is the outrage?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Where is the outrage?

Post by mvscal »

Why are you liberal faggots (you know who you are) not clamoring for an immediate ban on high capacity pressure cookers? Isn't it way past time we have a "national discussion" on this issue? Who the fuck really needs a six liter pressure cooker anyway? Such high capacity devices need to be limited to the police and military. How can anyone justify permitting such dangerous implements to go unregistered and unregulated?

I'm sure we can all agree on reasonable restrictions such as a five day waiting period, universal background checks and national registrations, right? Granted it won't prevent determined terrorists from using them in future incidents but it will, at least, do...something? Won't it?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Where is the outrage?

Post by Derron »

mvscal wrote:Why are you liberal faggots (you know who you are) not clamoring for an immediate ban on high capacity pressure cookers? Isn't it way past time we have a "national discussion" on this issue? Who the fuck really needs a six liter pressure cooker anyway? Such high capacity devices need to be limited to the police and military. How can anyone justify permitting such dangerous implements to go unregistered and unregulated?

I'm sure we can all agree on reasonable restrictions such as a five day waiting period, universal background checks and national registrations, right? Granted it won't prevent determined terrorists from using them in future incidents but it will, at least, do...something? Won't it?
Guess that makes me terrorist big time, I own 4 of these dangerous devices. I use them for their intended use for cooking and food preservation. Do not take away my right to can properly. Do I have to start keeping them locked up ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Take this to the Cooking Forum, please.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote:I have a couple backpacks.

They're not registered.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

shouldn't the sale of nails now be limited to 7 at a time?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

They found a circuit board that is believed to be the trigger device.

BAN TECHNOLOGY NOW!!!
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Don't forget the sand mvscal that left it there
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

mvscal wrote:Why are you liberal faggots (you know who you are) not clamoring for an immediate ban on high capacity pressure cookers? Isn't it way past time we have a "national discussion" on this issue? Who the fuck really needs a six liter pressure cooker anyway? Such high capacity devices need to be limited to the police and military. How can anyone justify permitting such dangerous implements to go unregistered and unregulated?

Thanks for proving that I was right!

Sincerely,
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

for the same reason we're not clamoring for the removal of
Acetone
Hydrogen Peroxide
Muriatic Acid
makes for a very effective weapon

for the same reason we're not clamoring for the removal of 6' to 8' threaded metal pipe and blackpowder

for the same reason we don't demand the removal of Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil

for the same reason we don't demand the regulation of sulfuric acid, nitric acid, glycerol, ice and ammonium nitrate.
mixed properly and you've got homemade nitroglycerine, a much more effective explosive than what was used in Boston

there are too many common items that are used for everyday tasks that if mixed properly could result in a lethal, high explosive bomb.....what would you suggest, we start regulating every common farm chemical, scientific liquid, etc. etc.?

those fuckers were cowards, attempting to scare the american public....it won't work
get out, get out while there's still time
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Apples and oranges.

You don't get drunk and assault the guy who cheated with your wife with a cooking aid - you shoot him. Blacks don't go about throwing vegetable steamers out car windows at people. The NRA doesn't advocate pressure cooker issue to primary school teachers.
Pots and pans as weapons require foresight and planning, they don't lend themselves to spontanious rage.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

You obviously never saw Aunt Esther do her thing on Sanford and Son.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

At issue isn't whether some loose-lipped coward swore fealty to the old French notion of to "destroy and start over," but rather that after the obvious inside job of 9/11, we're all geared up and prepped to be scared and vigilant against....oh that's right, there was no one...it's just us. Just another false, if warming, fire.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Apples and oranges.

You don't get drunk and assault the guy who cheated with your wife with a cooking aid - you shoot him. Blacks don't go about throwing vegetable steamers out car windows at people. The NRA doesn't advocate pressure cooker issue to primary school teachers.
Pots and pans as weapons require foresight and planning, they don't lend themselves to spontanious rage.
Spontanious?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess it is a brit colonial bitch canadian spelling.

Anyhoo, so what? Columbine wasn't spontanious.

Sandy Hook wasn't spontaneous....errrrr, spontanious.

But, defending your home in the middle of the night when some arse breaks in, well, yeah, that's pretty g0tdam spontanious.

So your argument fails. There is no good reason to have one of these killing machines other than to kill innocent masses. I mean, yeah, you could cook a chicken in one, but, there are other better ways to do that. Oh, and one other thing, these things are terrible at taking out a white tail buck at 100 yds. And/ say you are lucky enough to kill one with it, who wants to be pulling ballbearings and 16 penny framing nails out of their venison steaks?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: But, defending your home in the middle of the night when some arse breaks in, well, yeah, that's pretty g0tdam spontanious.
No one said you can't keep a gun in you home, idiot.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:Where is the outrage?
Mine is simmering in a pressure cooker.
"I see everything twice!"
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Smackie Chan wrote:
mvscal wrote:Where is the outrage?
Mine is simmering in a pressure cooker.

That's enough out of you, Chan. Keep a lid on it.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Martyred wrote:That's enough out of you, Chan. Keep a lid on it.
You're not the boss of me. Keep tryin' to tell me what to do & my outrage will boil over.
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

C-
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roach wrote:No one said you can't keep a gun in you home, idiot.
D.C. law did for a long time.

Now who is this id10t of which you speak?[/quote]

So what's your fucking point? It's not the law anymore. Christ you are fucking dense.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dr_Phibes wrote: Pots and pans as weapons require foresight and planning, they don't lend themselves to spontanious rage.
Tell that to Mrs. KC Dave
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: But, defending your home in the middle of the night when some arse breaks in, well, yeah, that's pretty g0tdam spontanious.
No, you just have thousands of shit eating morons who think we should repeal the 2nd amendment which is the only thing standing in the way of JBTs doing a lot more than simply saying you can't have a gun in your home.

http://americamagazine.org/issue/repeal ... -amendment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/edward-co ... 50263.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Repeal-th ... 9309570118

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/ ... -amendment
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:So what's your fucking point? It's not the law anymore. Christ you are fucking dense.
The point is that you are wrong, dumbfuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:At issue isn't whether some loose-lipped coward swore fealty to the old French notion of to "destroy and start over,"
A sporting event seems like an odd place to start, wouldn't you say? The grudge bearing anti-government types tend to directly attack the object of their ire. Places like abortion clinics and Federal buildings.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm betting it's a POS loser wanting to make a name for himself. Not some jihadist or a homegrown anti-gov't type.

I'm basing this on all my years as a CIA analyst.
I'd have to say there is more than one piece of shit which makes it a conspiracy.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
No, you just have thousands of shit eating morons who think we should repeal the 2nd amendment which is the only thing standing in the way of JBTs doing a lot more than simply saying you can't have a gun in your home.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/edward-co ... 50263.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Repeal-th ... 9309570118

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/ ... -amendment
The Vanity Fair article is spot on, especially as far as the absurdly crude grammar and syntax of the 2nd amendment. Obviously a "'well-regulated militia" had an entirely different meaning back then. Of course we need a major overhaul of gun ownership and sales in this country. It's a sick joke how many people have access to firearms who are themselves mentally unstable, criminal, or both.
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:I'd have to say there is more than one piece of shit which makes it a conspiracy.
And with the mere mention of "conspiracy"....here comes LTS. :lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mace wrote: And with the mere mention of "conspiracy"....here comes LTS. :lol:

That would be because it probably was a conspiracy.

Read mv's post again.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

Felix wrote:
Acetone
Hydrogen Peroxide
Muriatic Acid

for the same reason we're not clamoring for the removal of 6' to 8' threaded metal pipe and blackpowder

for the same reason we don't demand the removal of Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil

for the same reason we don't demand the regulation of sulfuric acid, nitric acid, glycerol, ice and ammonium nitrate.
mixed properly and you've got homemade nitroglycerine, a much more effective explosive than what was used in Boston

there are too many common items that are used for everyday tasks that if mixed properly could result in a lethal, high explosive bomb.....what would you suggest, we start regulating every common farm chemical, scientific liquid, etc. etc.?

those fuckers were cowards, attempting to scare the american public....it won't work

Now I see Felix as something different than a cat.

ATF or some itelligence agency needs to show up at your home or work, drug you, and wisk you away for internment....for your own good.

Your knowledge on the subject is much too dangerous.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:It's a sick joke how many people have access to firearms who are themselves mentally unstable, criminal, or both.
So your solution is to make sure that people who aren't mentally unstable and/or criminals do not have the tools necessary to defend themselves against criminals and psychopaths.

Makes perfect sense...if you're a fucking idiot.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:

Acetone
Hydrogen Peroxide
Muriatic Acid

But you do loudly and hysterically demand the regulation of firearms after an atrocity is committed using them. In this case, a couple of yahoos armed with common household chemicals and implements caused nearly 200 casualties in the snap of a finger. Try doing that with a semi-auto .223 rifle.

I'm not making any suggestions. I'm simply highlighting the stupidity and hypocrisy of your anti-self defense agenda.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:
Mace wrote: And with the mere mention of "conspiracy"....here comes LTS. :lol:

That would be because it probably was a conspiracy.

Read mv's post again.
Perhaps a "sting" operation that went awry? Oh, those damnable sequester cuts! RackFu is forced to take a furlough day and look what happens! I blame Bush
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

When are they going to ban those damned, cheap-ass, "Saturday-Night" pressure cookers?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Felix wrote:for the same reason we're not clamoring for the removal of
Acetone
Hydrogen Peroxide
Muriatic Acid
Apparently, they don't make much meth in your parts. Any bulk acetone purchase is guaranteed to raise more than a few eyebrows down at the county sheriff's department.
Seriously? Did you just move here? Pull away from your friendly neighborhood feed store with a box truck full of ammonium nitrate and just see how fast you get a visit from the local ATF. Don't be so daft, Felix...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Cuda wrote:When are they going to ban those damned, cheap-ass, "Saturday-Night" pressure cookers?

When they pry them from my cold, dead oven mitts.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Toddowen wrote:
Your knowledge on the subject is much too dangerous.
fuck, what I've described any sophomore high schooler with half a brain could concoct
the trick is to do it without blowing yourself up.....

Mix 7 parts iron oxide with 3 parts powdered aluminum and you know what you get? Throw in some playdoh and you've got moldable thermite.....

melt styrofoam into gasoline and you've got a crude form of napalm......

jeez, the list goes on and on.....
mvscal wrote:But you do loudly and hysterically demand the regulation of firearms after an atrocity is committed using them. In this case, a couple of yahoos armed with common household chemicals and implements caused nearly 200 casualties in the snap of a finger. Try doing that with a semi-auto .223 rifle.

I'm not making any suggestions. I'm simply highlighting the stupidity and hypocrisy of your anti-self defense agenda.
you've got me mixed up with somebody else hoss.....the only thing I've advocated for is the regulation of high capacity magazines......there is absolutely no practical use for a civilian to own a 30 to 100 round magazine for any type of semi automatic rifle.....there is no practical reason to make 20 to 30 round magazines for handguns....lets look at it this way, there were 3 people killed in Boston, while there were 26 killed at Sandy Hook.....while the Boston bombs injured more people, rapid fire high capacity weapons caused considerably more deaths....
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:there is absolutely no practical use for a civilian to own a 30 to 100 round magazine for any type of semi automatic rifle.....there is no practical reason to make 20 to 30 round magazines for handguns....
That is your opinion and a particularly stupid one considering that it would make not one fucking iota of difference in the Sandy Hook situation or any other mass shooting.

Magazine size is totally irrelevant when all you're doing is mowing down defenseless victims.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Felix, you do know the Sandy Hook shooter put in a fresh magazine every time he entered a different room, right? You knew that he didn't use more than 12 rounds from any of his 30 round magazines, right? Of course you didn't, you're a dipshit.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: That is your opinion and a particularly stupid one considering that it would make not one fucking iota of difference in the Sandy Hook situation or any other mass shooting.
and you know this how? you might be right, but then again, maybe not....but that wasn't really the question I asked was it?

once again, educate me as to what the practical purpose of 30 or 100 round magazines for a civilian semi-automatic rifle or a 20 to 30 round magazine for a civilian handgun is?

Cuda wrote:Felix, you do know the Sandy Hook shooter put in a fresh magazine every time he entered a different room, right? You knew that he didn't use more than 12 rounds from any of his 30 round magazines, right? Of course you didn't, you're a dipshit.
and what's your point? if he'd had only 5 round magazines, would it have made a difference? maybe not, but maybe it would have.....but go ahead and take your best shot at it....what practical purpose do high capacity magazines for civilian weapons have?

I'm of the opinion that semi-auto rifle mags should be limited to 5 rounds, and handguns to a 10 round maximum.....

but don't worry as long as the NRA is on the job, the chances of ever getting any type of effective gun legislation passed into law is virtually non-existent
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote: That is your opinion and a particularly stupid one considering that it would make not one fucking iota of difference in the Sandy Hook situation or any other mass shooting.
and you know this how?
Because I know how long it takes to change a mag. What difference does it make if it takes a couple seconds longer to blast little Scooter cowering in the corner?
once again, educate me as to what the practical purpose of 30 or 100 round magazines for a civilian semi-automatic rifle or a 20 to 30 round magazine for a civilian handgun is?
Self defense against an armed intruder or assailant. Is that "practical" enough for you?

Now fuck off, idiot.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Felix wrote:
and you know this how? you might be right, but then again, maybe not....but that wasn't really the question I asked was it?

Cuda wrote:Felix, you do know the Sandy Hook shooter put in a fresh magazine every time he entered a different room, right? You knew that he didn't use more than 12 rounds from any of his 30 round magazines, right? Of course you didn't, you're a dipshit.
and what's your point? if he'd had only 5 round magazines, would it have made a difference? maybe not, but maybe it would have.....but go ahead and take your best shot at it....what practical purpose do high capacity magazines for civilian weapons have?

I'm of the opinion that semi-auto rifle mags should be limited to 5 rounds, and handguns to a 10 round maximum.....

but don't worry as long as the NRA is on the job, the chances of ever getting any type of effective gun legislation passed into law is virtually non-existent
Why 10? Did you do some sort of fukking scientific study to determine this to be a good number?

No, of course not. You are merely spouting the party line of your massahs.

The standard load for most semi-auto handguns today is 15-17. What is the point of limiting this to an arbitrary lower number that turns many law abiding gun owners into felons? As for why more than 10 is good, not all of us are Annie Oakley. If shitgoes sideways ('sup derron?) we might not be terribly thrifty with our shooting. These cops, professionals who shoot regularly were unloading entire mags at these assbags, because that is sorta how gunfights go sometimes. So, if I am in that position someday and get kilt in the middle of reloading after emptying my 10 round mag, I am gong to haunt you.

As for those helpless kids in Sandy Hook, they are would have gotten just as dead had he used 7 round mags or a ballpeen hammer for that matter.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.