Jsc ------

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Jsc ------

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hopefully a Falcons fan will teabag your unconscious daughter in a public place and have it videotaped and broadcast all over the internet. Then you can say two years in prison was way too harsh.

Fuck you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Jsc810 wrote:FUCK :x

Anyone but the damn Dirty Birds. Even the 49ers.

Don't worry, just like in college, I am sure you have 3 other favorite teams besides the Saints. Root for them...
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

First, back in the summer, jsc pretty much lubed up his LSU dildo and lovingly shoved it up his rectum and proclaimed that LSU was essentially a lock for the BCS championship vs. ‘bama… again.

Then, we got this on Sept 9th after a shit-assed start by the Saints:
Jsc810 wrote:Saints will be ok.
Dear God, here’s to hoping he posts that his intestines have taken a turn for the better and all will be well.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Brees had a bad night that's for sure, but he's still one of the best pure passing QB's I've ever seen. He's got the heart of a lion and the guts of a riverboat gambler. I doubt we'll ever see anyone break his 54 consecutive games with a TD pass streak.