Passing Efficiency Ratings

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Passing Efficiency Ratings

Post by Mikey »

The 5 int's don't help. Also, I imagine the yards per attempt and completion aren't all that good. Lots of TDs though.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Considering who Bama has played, you would have a decent rating if you were their QB.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Van wrote:Considering who Bama has played, you would have a decent rating if you were their QB.
:lol:

Possibly, but after all these surgeries, I'd have to throw left-handed and it would be ugly.
So you'd be throwing downfield about as much as Barkley?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Check out our stud QB.

With a quarter to go in the game and 3rd and 15.

Does he run the ball to gain more yards ? Nope

Does he throw it to our running back coming across the middle wide open to pick up the 1st ? Nope

Does he throw the ball away now that he is out of the pocket and save 5 yards ? Yeah, right.

Not our quitter. Even our OL (Rigsbee) # 73 who is trailing the play... throws up his arms with a WTF ???

If I was "Fatfurd"... I'd make him watch this video of how a real Cal QB is suppose to play... no quit in this guy.

"Most quarterbacks look to run out of bounds. Mine looks to run over people." Bud Grant, Minnesota Vikings coach

"In this business, you play the people who get the job done, and Joe did that." Bud Grant

"They pay a quarterback to win, not on how pretty he looks." Joe Kapp

"So I'm not a classic passer. Classics are for Greeks. I'm a winner." Joe Kapp

When he faced the Los Angeles Rams' "Fearsome Foursome" unit for the first time, "Injun" Joe looked at Deacon Jones and Merlin Olsen and growled, "All right, let's see how tough you sons of bitches are."

"When you play a kid's game," Kapp said, "you turn into a kid sometimes. You play an animal's game, you turn into an animal. Football is a game for kids and animals."

"Everybody wants to win. Hell, wanting to win is nothing! Show me the people who are willing to do what it takes to win...You gotta be willing, not wanting!" Joe Kapp
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Minnesota seriously needs to ditch that awful dome and get back to playing outside. They used to have such a killer home-field advantage. Their cold-weather games were events. No one wanted to play there, and they gave all that up for an antiseptic blah experience.

And yeah, that was one brutal brainfart by Maynard. At least throw the ball away, moron.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Taylor Martinez #10 and completing over 70%... hmmm Kid has an uglier throwing motion than Scott Frost. Maybe that Manning camp did him some good.
dingus
Jake

Post by dingus »

Check at about 2:14 where Kapp runs over 82 a defensive lineman and 82 stays down. Sweet. Just playing with the single bar facemask pretty much says "I am a crazy motherfucker."