Venables out at OU

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Venables out at OU

Post by Left Seater »

Reports have him going to Clemson. Guess he didn't want to share the seat with Mike.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Venables out at OU

Post by Van »

And judging from those epic defenses Arizona always sported, Mike Stoops is just the man to bring order to Norman.

:popcorn:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I'm sure the recruits think "I wanna go to OU where the desire to win is second to the desire to help your dumb brother cause he couldn't make it at a 4th tier PAC12 school".
why is my neighborhood on fire
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I'm sure the recruits think "I wanna go to OU where the desire to win is second to the desire to help your dumb brother cause he couldn't make it at a 4th tier PAC12 school".
Or maybe they see the National Championship that Bob and Mike won together the last time they worked together, and another they perhaps left on the table by Mike's taking that job in PAC country in the first place. Great post, dick-for-brains. Your husband know you cleaned the keyboard long enough to shit all over it?
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Look what the cat dragged back in. How have the last 15 months been, skull?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

the_ouskull wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:I'm sure the recruits think "I wanna go to OU where the desire to win is second to the desire to help your dumb brother cause he couldn't make it at a 4th tier PAC12 school".
Or maybe they see the National Championship that Bob and Mike won together the last time they worked together, and another they perhaps left on the table by Mike's taking that job in PAC country in the first place. Great post, dick-for-brains. Your husband know you cleaned the keyboard long enough to shit all over it?

Maybe Bizzaro can inform us of Mike's record as DC against Mizzou . . .
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i was never a Venables hater, but the guy was always going to blitz on 3rd and long. every fucking time. and how many times was OU going to get beat for a long, long TD on the post route. every time. unreal. there can't be any D that gave up more 3rd and 22 conversions than OU in the last few years.

when you can't line up and run the ball on 3rd and 4, or control TOP, you are always going to be stretched thin on D.

losing Whaley was big for last year's Sooners.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

the_ouskull wrote:

nice temper tantrum.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:[You're an SEC'er now, dude. Get used to the jealousy. :grin:
There's a lot to be jealous of with concern to Mizzou . . . I mean who wouldn't want all those conference and national title troph . . . wait, never mind.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
There's a lot to be jealous of with concern to Mizzou . . . I mean who wouldn't want all those conference and national title troph . . . wait, never mind.
ain't got shit to do with nuthin'.

The Big 12 was the second best football and second best basketball conference. Instead of making it better, the members allowed it to fall apart. Movin' on.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
ain't got shit to do with nuthin'.

The Big 12 was the second best football and second best basketball conference. Instead of making it better, the members allowed it to fall apart. Movin' on.
That explains a lot about Mizzou. At Oklahoma those trophies are exactly what it's about.