talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

mvscal
Blank

Squealers Donks

Post by mvscal »

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Squealers Donks

Post by War Wagon »

Pitt is in serious trouble.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Some pretty grim looks on their sideline. This could easily get away.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Tebow has serious helmet hair. I hate him.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The virgin is fucking the rapist. :shock:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:Tebow has serious helmet hair. I hate him.
Yeah, it looks like he's going to be kicking the Chargers' asses for years to come.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I doubt that. I hate John Elway too. Please don't show him again.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:My take:

Tebow will turn water into points, and toss loaves and fishes all over the yard in a Denver victory.

This isn't based on any statistical, or even rational analysis -- it would just piss me off so badly, that it's inevitable.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

trev wrote:I doubt that. I hate John Elway too. Please don't show him again.
How can you hate the guy who never made one mistake in his entire career?

Incomplete pass? Just watch where Mr. Ed points his finger to see who was at fault.

One of the more classless douchebags to ever don an NFL uni.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

btw, did anybody see the opening kickoff?

Prater hits the crossbar, the ball bounces back and lands squarely on the 20 yard line, right in the middle of the field. The ref couldn't have placed it any better.

Damnedest thing I ever saw.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dinsdale wrote:Tebow will turn water into points, and toss loaves and fishes all over the yard in a Denver victory.

This isn't based on any statistical, or even rational analysis -- it would just piss me off so badly, that it's inevitable.
This is all your fault.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

crazy....a perfect storm of events

one of the best stiff arms I've ever seen....
get out, get out while there's still time
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Ike Taylor may have had one of the worst games ever burped up in the playoffs by any DB in the history of Elvis Patterson.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote: This is all your fault.
I can't count on my fingers how many of my friends (mostly Duh fans... I have a bunch of those) who agreed with the prognosis.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Some would say it's the devils fault.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:Ike Taylor may have had one of the worst games ever burped up in the playoffs by any DB in the history of Elvis Patterson.
+1

Props to the Doinks and their fans. And zero props to whomever neglected to rotate some safety help to Ike Taylor. What an abortion.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote: And zero props to whomever neglected to rotate some safety help to Ike Taylor.
Obviously the game plan was to more or less stuff nine in the box and dare Tebow to beat them through the air...and he did, badly even without Decker. You pretty much have to commit nine anyway because, if you don't, they'll trample you on the ground. Ike Taylor has always bean a weak link. He has been blowing goats from the get go.

It will be interesting to see how New England's corners can hold up. This isn't going to be the same offense they saw just a few weeks ago.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote: And zero props to whomever neglected to rotate some safety help to Ike Taylor.
Obviously the game plan was to more or less stuff nine in the box and dare Tebow to beat them through the air...and he did, badly even without Decker. You pretty much have to commit nine anyway because, if you don't, they'll trample you on the ground. Ike Taylor has always bean a weak link. He has been blowing goats from the get go.

It will be interesting to see how New England's corners can hold up. This isn't going to be the same offense they saw just a few weeks ago.
Seems like it would have made more sense to spy Tebow with Polamalu and to mix up coverages a bit more. In reality, it wasn't Tebow who beat them, it was Demaryius Thomas beating the living shit out of Ike Taylor. The rest of the receivers combined were about 100 yards. Certainly once Decker went down, they should have adjusted accordingly.

Also, did Dick LeBeau not notice that just about every one of Tebow's completions were on Tebow's left side? Just sayin. Maybe they could have adjusted for it. Shit, for a while I though Cowher was back on the sidelines.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote: In reality, it wasn't Tebow who beat them, it was Demaryius Thomas beating the living shit out of Ike Taylor.
Oh, I see. The ball just got to him all by its lonesome, did it?

:lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote: In reality, it wasn't Tebow who beat them, it was Demaryius Thomas beating the living shit out of Ike Taylor.
Oh, I see. The ball just got to him all by its lonesome, did it?

:lol:
I'm not saying Tebow didn't deliver the ball. But it was Thomas who bitch slapped Taylor all over the field to get wide open. And he did it all on one side of the field. Some schematic adjustments were definitely in order.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote: Some schematic adjustments were definitely in order.
Sure...and then you start getting gashed on the ground. With Hampton and Keisel out, is that even a viable option?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Sure...and then you start getting gashed on the ground. With Hampton and Keisel out, is that even a viable option?
As it turned out, it would have been the only option. Also, there are ways to disguise coverages. You don't HAVE to send everybody in the box. WTF ever happened to the zone blitz?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote:
Props to the Doinks and their fans.
Hey thanks, buddy.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Ugh.

Why do I have the feeling that Tebow's dick is going to join the Occupy ESPN's Mouth movement this week?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BSmack wrote:In reality, it wasn't Tebow who beat them, it was Demaryius Thomas beating the living shit out of Ike Taylor. The rest of the receivers combined were about 100 yards. Certainly once Decker went down, they should have adjusted accordingly.
And the coverage probably would've been tighter had they respected his arm. Regardless, Tebow dropped some deep ball dimes. Gotta give him credit. The Donks finally won a game in large part because of Tebow and not in spite of Tebow.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

trev wrote:Some would say it's the devils fault.
It wasn't Big Ben's fault
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Was I the only one who didn't think the game was over when they got that TD? Call me a dumbass but I was waiting for a kickoff to the Steelers and saw all the celebrating and finally I looked up and saw the "F/OT" and I was like holy shit it's over.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Was I the only one who didn't think the game was over when they got that TD? Call me a dumbass
Yer a Fuckin Dumbass.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Was I the only one who didn't think the game was over when they got that TD?
The ref explained the OT rules, they showed a graphic on the screen covering the OT rules, and the commentators covered the OT rules. So, yeah, you're probably the only one.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The ref should have just said, "You can't win with a field goal." Isn't that the rule?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

The ref sucked at explaining it. Sounded like he was shitting his pants as he went through the rules..."the ahhh overtime rules in the postseason are...errr....very unique...uhhh...one team kicks off and errr...then...well, you'll figure it out as you go"

I had the adrenaline going since it was a tense game so I couldn't focus on the graphic with all the rules. Plus this was the first time this had happened, ever, so most people were kind of confused. I really did think that the Steelers would get another possession. I think some of you guys did too but you just don't want to admit it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

What was so fucking confusing about it? They said that both teams would get a possession unless the team with the ball first scored a touchdown. Seems pretty straight forward to me.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:The ref should have just said, "You can't win with a field goal." Isn't that the rule?
Not exactly. To end the game in the first OT possession you have to score 6. After that, OT is sudden death as per usualm. That is, unless the 1st possession results in a field goal. If the 1st possession results in an FG, then the other team can match it and THEN it goes to sudden death. Of course if the other team then scores 6, it ends the game.

Got it?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
That's pretty much it. As always, the unsung heroes for Denver (besides their defense, most weeks) were the offensive linemen. They're the reason Tebow can even stay on the field. Were it not for the O-Line's ability to force nine-man defensive boxes to protect against the running game, Tebow would have to face normal pass rushes/defensive schemes. He'd have to sift through complicated coverage packages. He'd have to make quick reads. He'd have to throw under duress to small windows.

He'd have to be an NFL QB.

Instead, he's still playing college ball, where guys like JaMarcus Russell sit back on a lounge chair behind their dominating O-Lines, looking awesome throwing downfield to wide-open receivers.

It's a strange thing, watching Denver's offense. Guys like Brees, Brady, Manning and Rodgers have to be that good in order to set up one-on-one coverages somewhere on the field. All their film study, all the reads they make at the line of scrimmage, it's all designed to locate and isolate the one guy who will enjoy man-coverage. In Tebow's case, every time he lines up and takes a snap he's facing nothing but man-coverage, and it's with all his receivers. He can just pick and choose, waiting all day for the deepest one to run free.

Crazy.

Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

A few comments on the game and the others as well. Why is tackling so freaking poor? What ever happened to wrapping up a guy? Receivers and RB's are too big and strong to be brought down with just a shoulder and guys trying to go for the big hit get burned more often than naught by dipping their head, shoulders and basically using no fundamental form on tackling.
Second.....by week #17 you'd think that blown coverages wouldn't be an issue. How many times do you see on a replay guys getting lost in coverage, guys not knowing where the hell to go, guys at the LOS making adjustments. Don't they go over film, look at formations, practice this shit.
Third...on the TD play in overtime it's a basic rule of thumb if you're going to leave no safety help in the middle of the field then the corner has to force the receiver to the outside and use the sideline as another defender. It's all basic fundamental shit that's taught in high school and even in pop warner sometimes.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

more often than naught
Another additon to the T1B lexicon.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That's a new twist, too, taking a simple word and inexplicably complicating it into glorious clusterfuckery.

Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

WTF do you want from a state school education.......
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

what is up Tony?
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Van wrote:He can just pick and choose, waiting all day for the deepest one to run free.

Crazy.
Not quite that easy, but no doubt having a 240lb running back playing qb sets up some interesting situations......
get out, get out while there's still time