So 88, are we finished...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

So 88, are we finished...

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

...with the "Bradhusker Experience"?

I'm just asking for the 5-6 regular posters that are still left.

That is of course, unless you still have a drawer full of "scripts" you need to burn through.

:meds:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: So 88, are we finished...

Yeah, I know...you took a poll...

Fuck off, idiot.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

The only reason the bradhusker troll was brought back was to self serve all the Big [insert number here] posters.

Having said that, bring back Trixie and/or SECBSH.

At least they are/were the funneh.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I like cheese.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Carson wrote: Having said that, bring back Trixie and/or SECBSH.
I'll even accept PSUFAN's shit trolls at this point. I'm not kidding.
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

actually, a bradhusker/douchebag death match might be worth watching?

nah, it would suck. never mind, unless they managed to kill each other.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

And you folks here make fun of other message boards?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

wait... there's another message board? :?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I can't decide which thought is more disturbing: that brad is actually a real person, or that whoever owns the keys to the troll would go to the trouble of creating a fake POF account to further the "mythology."

I suppose the third option is that, several years ago, one of you sick fucks was trolling POF for men, stumbled across the bradhuskers profile and was amused enough to create a troll here based on that profile.

Whatever the real story is, I miss the old bradhuskers and his constant references to dry fucking, butcher raping and stealing the steak right off a girlie man's plate. It's like his nuts got cut off along with the "s" at the end of his name...
"Keys, woman!"
SEC Ballsucking Homer
Meatgrinders 'R Us

Post by SEC Ballsucking Homer »

Carson wrote:The only reason the bradhusker troll was brought back was to self serve all the Big [insert number here] posters.

I'm still here.

You and your bretheren make me obsolete.
There is no other conference.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

SEC Ballsucking Homer wrote:
Carson wrote:The only reason the bradhusker troll was brought back was to self serve all the Big [insert number here] posters.

I'm still here.

You and your bretheren make me obsolete.
Hey wait a minute, you're T-Rex? How's life without Tebow? sucks huh?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I can't decide which thought is more disturbing: that brad is actually a real person, or that whoever owns the keys to the troll would go to the trouble of creating a fake POF account to further the "mythology."

I suppose the third option is that, several years ago, one of you sick fucks was trolling POF for men, stumbled across the bradhuskers profile and was amused enough to create a troll here based on that profile.

Whatever the real story is, I miss the old bradhuskers and his constant references to dry fucking, butcher raping and stealing the steak right off a girlie man's plate. It's like his nuts got cut off along with the "s" at the end of his name...
Dude, colorado is now officially a girlie pussy program, AND, dont go talking shit about Elvis, cause you dont know shit about rock n roll or anything to do with real music. You like Chuck D. for gods sakes!! And he is a shitty racist fucker, who no longer is relevant.
AS for dry fucking and anal sodomy? Thats gonna happen this saturday when Nebraska runs the rock down sparty's throat, heck, we might even put their pussy QB in the hospital, just like we did to buckeye's sissy QB. Welcome to the big ten? HELL YEAH! I feel like nebraska is part owner of this conf. ALREADY!
As for stealing steaks off faggotts plates? Get the story right, I get MAD when a supposed "tough guy" cant finish a 32 oz porterhouse, so he asks for a "to go box".
ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME??? A guy comes in here to talk POWER SMASHMOUTH FOOTBALL, YET, he cant eat a big steak? WHAT THE FUCK???
This scenario actually happened twelve years ago. Dude was talking shit, talking about how nebraska dont play nobody, and how tennessee was gonna punch us in da mouth. Then, I notice that the guy cant even finish his steak. So, I walk over, and the first thing I notice is that this guy cant be more than 185lbs soaking dripping wet with lead weights in his pockets. So, I introduce myself as a Nebraska corn fed STUD! I say, "are you gonna finish that steak, seeing how your talking about POWER FOOTBALL" The guy goes, "why dont you take it from me tough guy", SO, the camera pans down to his plate, SUDDENLY, theres an empty plate!! His daughter looks on in horror, she screams, "wheres the steak"!!!!!
Cut to Jurassic Park, 1993, the camera pans to the empty cage, the girl shrieks in horror, "wheres the goat"!!!!!!!!!!!
The camera pans upward ten stories, as the T rex monster is swallowing the goat whole, a lil' shakin' a litttle tenderizin', but down he goes.
That vols pussy pissed himself when I devoured his steak like a giant T rex devours a billy goat.
However, being the nice cornhusker that I am, I paid his entire check, and even bought them some hot fudege sundaes!! Cause nebraska is known for having the nicest and most friendly fans on the face of the earth.

The point here? If your gonna talk smashmouth power football, at least be a man and finish your fuckin steak. ONLY blue haired old ladies and lil girls cant finish their food and ask for a "to go box".
Its a universal truth.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Disturbing.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:The point here? If your gonna talk smashmouth power football, at least be a man and finish your fuckin steak. ONLY blue haired old ladies and lil girls cant finish their food and ask for a "to go box".
Or men who don't want to get laid out in a casket the size of a piano case at the age of 32 like this guy.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... arl_Hughes
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:The point here? If your gonna talk smashmouth power football, at least be a man and finish your fuckin steak. ONLY blue haired old ladies and lil girls cant finish their food and ask for a "to go box".
Or men who don't want to get laid out in a casket the size of a piano case at the age of 32 like this guy.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... arl_Hughes
DAMM, you must have gotten that pic from the guinness book of world records archives. That guy was over 1000 pounds!!
The secret is, if you are gonna eat a ton of food, you gotta hit the gym 6 days a week. This guy lived a very sedintary life, no movement, just lots of eating, shitting and sleeping.
Thanks for your concern about health issues, its very refreshing nowadays.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

88 wrote:Please tell me there isn't a follow up pic with him eating that dog.

Clearly he would never eat the dog.. just the dog's food. You can see the dog's rib cage.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

What's does Spray's family photo album have to do with Iriehusker?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22