Dallas v. New England

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Dallas v. New England

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

I've seen the Patriots on CBS a few times this year and nothing about them impresses me. This includes last week when they let a battered and sucky Jets team hang around for 60 minutes. The Patriots don't strike fear in anyone and really haven't seen 2007. Who gives a shit if you can get 400 yards passing a game. More and more teams are doing that including jerkoffs like Cam Newton and other hacks. It's about winning games in this league and it's about playing defense which the Cowboys are doing well this year. Plus the bye week came at the right time as Austin and Romo are healthier and Garrett basically won't need to run the ball but about 15 times in this game. Just fire the ball all over the field against that shit New England defense, feast on that secondary and put up points at will.
Dallas 38, New England 28
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Dallas v. New England

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The Patriots don't strike fear in anyone and really haven't seen 2007.
So what? The Cowboys don't need to be in fear to lose the game, they just need to play football to lose the game.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Enjoy your high pressure jizz enema, Cowflops.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

They have only won 19 regular season games in a row at home. Oh and they have scored 30 or more points in 13 straight. I think the Pats will be just fine. 34-21 P-Men...
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Say all you want about Romo and the Dallas offense, but the Cowboys D came to play and regularly does. They had a bye week to prepare and played well. It just so happens that Brady had a 2 minute drive in the tank, milking the clock as he went. I picked the Pats to win while Dallas covered on this one. CHECK
Go Patriots! ! ! !
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Dallas D showed upw hich is encouraging. I really think this defense can be something big as the starters in the secondary are now healthy. Scandrick looked amazing in the slot and really controlled Welker. Awesome job by the defense.

The offense was shooting itself in the foot all day. Costly penalties being drive killers cannot happen against the Pats. Moving the ball on the Pats defense isn't that difficult but when you are making 3rd and 5's into 3rd and 15's, you REALLY help them out. One thing to point out Mr. Carrot Top. I really respect the way you coach and doing it the right way. I really do. Can you please make one fine adjustment to your playcalling? There's this WR you have. His number is 88. He is a playmaker. He is a beast. He is Calvin Johnson-esque.

[schwartz-like meltdown]Give him the damn ball!!!![/schwartz-like meltdown]

No catches in the second half of the Boys three losses? Only thrown to twice in the second half yesterday? What? Here's my playcalling with the Boys last goaline trip that ended in a lame field goal.

1st and Goal at the 10? Corner fade to Dez. Fail?
Back shoulder throw to Dez. fail?
Jump freakin ball to Dez.

One of those will either be a touchdown or pass interference.

Oh well. The Boys are pretty darn good 2-3 team. But they are what they are. 2-3. The Rams can't come soon enough.

Rack the Pats and that pussy of a QB. He gets the job done more times than not. Which is a lot more than I can say for my prima donna.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

That was a close game and Dallas pretty much shut down the Patriots offense the whole game. Cowboys have three easy wins coming up then Buffalo at home whom they never lose to, and then on the road in Washington so that's 7-3 right there which puts them front and center in the NFC East.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:2-3
FTFY
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

DFAN wrote:Rack the Pats and that pussy of a QB

Reset:

:?