Which Game Will You Be More Interested In?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: Which Game Will You Be More Interested In?

Post by Killian »

Notre Dame vs. Purdue. I want to see how many times Rees turns the ball over and keeps it interesting against the Boilers.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Just curious. I think I know the direction this board will go, but I'll ask anyway:

You gonna pay more attention to the Wisconsin-Nebraska game or the Alabama-Florida game (on at the same time Saturday evening) ?
I haven't decided yet. I'll have to get back to you on this.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

1. Michigan-Minnie
2. wisky-neb
3. sparty-vestless tattooligans.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Which ever game Musberger is doing.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

L45B wrote:Which ever game Musberger is doing.
Looking to drink yourself into a coma?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Killian wrote:
I'm interested to see if he can avoid confusing one team for the other.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Killian wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just in case anybody forgot . . .

http://www.fanblogs.com/ncaa/005660.php
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Just curious. I think I know the direction this board will go, but I'll ask anyway:

You gonna pay more attention to the Wisconsin-Nebraska game or the Alabama-Florida game (on at the same time Saturday evening) ?
Let’s see, one game features a potential national champion against a program on the rebound, the other has a couple of halfway decent SEC teams. I’ll go with Wisky-Nebraska.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
minorthreat
Elwood

Post by minorthreat »

I'll be watching ISU vs. Texas.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Since Houston and UTEP play tomorrow night, I guess it'll be Bama-Florida. Should Florida win, then my trip to Baton Rouge next weekend will be very interesting.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam, given that choice right now, I'd initially opt for Wiscy-Nebbish over 'Bama-Florida for one main reason: The match-up is more interesting to me. On the one hand, I have little doubt that 'Bama will roll Florida. On the other, yeah, I'm curious to see what will happen when a thoroughly untested and wildly overrated Wiscy squad faces a toothless Nebraska team playing in its first B1G roadie, especially with it being under the lights at Camp Randall. Interspersed with the broken bones on the field, I'm sorta hoping for lingering camera shots of pennies-laden marshmallow assaults and urine bombs hurled from the stands.

It's a game that will be remembered for a long time. Your game? It'll feature loving shots of hot, drunken coeds, sure, but the result on the field will be a processional yawner.

Then again, fat Nebraska heiffers vs even fatter Wisconsin dairy dates? Hmmm, maybe that somnolent SEC tilt doesn't sound so bad after all....
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

UCLA VS. STANFORD

E UNUM PLURIBUS
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

UF are at home and 4-0 (about all you have to sell for UF-Bama imo). 10 point W over TENN is their marquee "win". ehh. i know Bama is good so not a lot of curiosity factor there. this is a game Bama should win. on the other hand, is Wiscy a player? NU's first Big Ten game....and on the road. more drama to me with Wiscy/NU. a little surprised NU seems to be struggling on D but hey. i know Crick was out, but these are the Pelinis (right?). Martinez can give people problems but at the end of the day his throwing limits what NU can do against a team of equal talent.

i don't even really think there's much of a comparison from any kind of objective perspective. this is WIll Muschamp's Gators, not Urban Meyer's.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

A lot more intrigue with UW-NU. It seems like it's been forever since we heard NU was coming to the B1G, and it's finally here, and their first game as the new kid on the block in Madtown under the lights is pretty compelling stuff.

Without any of that I'll still be watching that game as it has implications for MSU. Nebraska is MSU's biggest threat in the "Legends" division, so I'll be rooting hard for Wisconsin to put them in the loss column.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Seer wrote:UCLA VS. STANFORD

Estoy contigo, vato.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Van wrote: Then again, fat Nebraska heiffers vs even fatter Wisconsin dairy dates? Hmmm, maybe that somnolent SEC tilt doesn't sound so bad after all....
It's a no-brainer.
Oh ..OK.. Sweet Home Alabama....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb8iH3F28LA
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Cornhusker, the "Sweet Home Alabama" dirigible with the missing propellor is Birmingham's addition to the U.S. House of Representatives, right?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Van wrote:Cornhusker, the "Sweet Home Alabama" dirigible with the missing propellor is Birmingham's addition to the U.S. House of Representatives, right?
or Montgomery's maybe..
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

Sudden Sam wrote:

holy shit where did you get the pic of 88's lustbag?

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =2&t=39446
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

minorthreat wrote:I'll be watching ISU vs. Texas.
aww yes, my new favorite Big 12 team..
nice to see you in Minor...Go Clones!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Nebraska is MSU's biggest threat in the "Legends" division, so I'll be rooting hard for Wisconsin to put them in the loss column.
your shitty line is msu's biggest threat.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Great week for all this intrigue, since my team faces the Mighty Byes.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Dinsdale wrote:Great week for all this intrigue, since my team faces the Mighty Byes.

Bye is tough to beat on a Saturday ... but, wait a few more days and l guarantee "stinky finger" food sales will be on the cheap...

Thursday night... should be rather fowl in California's Canada

Oh yeah.... Cal's D Line... known as the best in college football history....

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Jsc810 wrote:This is why remote controls were invented.
Just get a TV for every sports channel. Works great.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

M Club wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Nebraska is MSU's biggest threat in the "Legends" division, so I'll be rooting hard for Wisconsin to put them in the loss column.
your shitty line is msu's biggest threat.
True enough. The hope is they're good enough in other areas to get by, while the o-line continues to gel aka not suck as much. I think the coaching staff needs to commit to Le'Veon Bell as the "featured" back over Edwin Baker. He is good enough to break off some nice runs despite porous blocking. But if NU and Michigan are the biggest threats I feel ok with just a ho hum running game, good defense and good passing game.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Since Mizzou has a date with the Fighting Byes this weekend, I really don't have a dog in this hunt. Guess I'll probably do what I usually do: Keep flipping the channel to the game with the tightest score.

Some compelling TV games tomorrow:

A&M-Arkansas should be a wild ride.
LSU has to play in daylight, but the Wildcat basketball team would probably give the Tigers a better game.
Nevada-Boise State oughtta be close for a quarter.
Washington-Utah will hold my attention for a moment.
Iowa State-Texas smells like straight-up upset in Ames....

Reckon I oughtta be keepin' a weather eye out on the other games of our soon-to-be-new SEC brethren, but it's hard to resist watching the Corn get sour-mashed by Wisky (see what I did?). :mrgreen:
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Truman wrote: Some compelling TV games tomorrow:

A&M-Arkansas should be a wild ride.

Iowa State-Texas smells like straight-up upset in Ames....
i think ATM and Arkie is pretty interesting. ATM has been bent over by Arkie and LSU of late. welcome to your new mates. not exactly word beater Arkie teams they lost to either in this neutral field matchup. lost at home to the Pokes. i much preferred them to beat the Pokes since that final, second season in a row game for OU in Stillwater hangs like a cross on the wall. those sheepfuckers are due. we stole it twice the last two times....rabbit/hat shit. despite all the Miles humping, it's been a decade since the Pokes beat the Sooners. 1 in 10 is above their average....however. Weedon is a joke. the guy has been age-wise old enough almost twice what it takes someone to graduate a 4 year university. the guy is 28. he almost old enough to go undergrad 4 years a pop 3 times.

ISU is winning games....and UT might be back some united under the "McCoy" aristocracy and Boise's non-playcalling OC.....after the "house-clearing" of assistants (some with dubious connects....)...i digress since everyone else cheats to keep up with Texas (the team with 1 NC in 40 years)....i took ISU and the number at home in the pick'em. i won't be sad if UT comes out and rolls the Clones. I won't be sad to see ISU win either....and once the game starts...i'm all Clones.

in your deep thinkers RRS history, OU has traditionally been the team to struggle or flat lay an egg before or after the RRS. see Colorado 07. even when Mack and Chris Simms were playing touch, they doubled up the spread on everyone week before and after getting man-raped in Dallas. =
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Sudden Sam wrote: Damn, KC. You typing on a Russian keyboard?! :lol: Or drunk this early?
lot of solid info in my post.

i work fast.

weirder, is "Russian Keyboard". is that some kind of post-Cold War thing you guys are still living in SEC country? "Wolverines!" type reality? dunno?
"
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

King Crimson wrote:OU has traditionally been the team to struggle or flat lay an egg before or after the RRS. see Colorado 07.
Oh, please, Granny. You are not about to get rolled by Ball State at home.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Truman wrote:
King Crimson wrote:OU has traditionally been the team to struggle or flat lay an egg before or after the RRS. see Colorado 07.
Oh, please, Granny. You are not about to get rolled by Ball State at home.
well, that's a reactive scheduling stroke of genius by your man, Joe Castiglione. even Switzer was kicking FG's to beat ISU in Norman week before or after Texas. hell, most of his staff was still hungover.
"
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

King Crimson wrote:...well, that's a reactive scheduling stroke of genius by your man, Joe Castiglione.
Ummm...

He's been YOUR man longer than he was OUR man. Per wiki, Joey Large has four national titles under his directorship. Guess which school?

Biggest mistake the Missouri Board of Curators ever made was to underpay a rising young AD (and hand-picked Dan Devine protégé) and allow a rival conference school to lure him away. Alden has been a capable replacement - but just.

The hire of Pinkel and spear-head of the drive to modernize athletic facilities all across campus bought Alden huge political capital, as well as a bit of a cushion - but basketball is a recurring disaster. Missouri is Missouri. Fuckers better win this year, or the natives will be warming the tar, plucking the chickens, and paring a pine rail for MA's (Mike Alden - not Mike Anderson. He already left) ride out of town.

Wouldn't mind seeing Joey C as permanent XII commissioner...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Truman wrote:
King Crimson wrote:...well, that's a reactive scheduling stroke of genius by your man, Joe Castiglione.
Ummm...

He's been YOUR man longer than he was OUR man. Per wiki, Joey Large has four national titles under his directorship. Guess which school?

Biggest mistake the Missouri Board of Curators ever made was to underpay a rising young AD (and hand-picked Dan Devine protégé) and allow a rival conference school to lure him away. Alden has been a capable replacement - but just.

The hire of Pinkel and spear-head of the drive to modernize athletic facilities all across campus bought Alden huge political capital, as well as a bit of a cushion - but basketball is a recurring disaster. Missouri is Missouri. Fuckers better win this year, or the natives will be warming the tar, plucking the chickens, and paring a pine rail for MA's (Mike Alden - not Mike Anderson. He already left) ride out of town.

Wouldn't mind seeing Joey C as permanent XII commissioner...
i'm actually not a huge fan of Castiglione. he coasts on the Stoops hire and he works hard and all that. maybe he's one of the best but as an educator i see more PR than reality with Joe. his marketing is reality thing may be the "times" but doesn't mean i have to like it as a Sooner curmudgeon living out of state. now, that my Dad is a donor to OU hoops and golf since forever...and did all of Billy Tubbs legal work with his Converse deal...and his younger bro played QB for OU (the guy some cat named Jack Mildren beat out)....that gives pops some spin. and he gives to OU on an academic level, too. did some volunteer legal stuff for the Law School. pops is real tired of Castiglione leeching donors for more at every turn....and acting like "that's just how things are" and these are the things we need. so write that check Dad of King Crimson, thanks in advance.

i guess that's how it works these days...but hell.

edit: i see that here at CU (where i work).....the current Prez and AD they are asking you for money at every instance. send you email "updates" about their progress in some ambiguous titled "future for CU" project. and it's all fund-raising masked at accomplishment. stupid.
"
Waz
Elwood

Post by Waz »

King Crimson wrote:i guess that's how it works these days...but hell.
sad isnt it?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nebraska's Big 1? opener in Madtown? Definitely the most compelling matchup of the week in my book.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dammit, I wanted to devote all of my attention to Wisky/NU, but now I'm going to have to toggle back and forth between that and Tigers/Yankees. God, life is SO unfair.