Indy bad or Houston good...or both?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Indy bad or Houston good...or both?

Post by Go Coogs' »

Don't know what to say other than I was surprised of the complete domination by the Texans.

They made some mistakes in the second half, but it was obvious Kubiak went vanilla after building a 34-0 lead at halftime.

Tom Kerry Collins can still sling it, but that offensive line didn't give him time to throw. Also, I believe the Colts offense is a little vanilla until Peyton makes adjustments at the LOS. They don't have that capability in Tom Kerry Collins, so I'm thinking Indy was probably more bad than Houston was good.

I don't think any of us know how good Houston really is after yesterday's game. I will say the thought of James Casey at the FB position and utilizing him as another receiving option is going to create a ton of mismatches in favor of Houston.

Mario Williams had two sacks, a forced fumble, and forced Tom Kerry Collins into an intentional grounding call. Local dumbfuck fans were crying for Mario to be traded after week two of preseason. I wonder what they are thinking now.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
mvscal
Blank

Re: Indy bad or Houston good...or both?

Post by mvscal »

The Colts are absolute dogshit without Manning. Even with Manning, they weren't looking to be all that this year.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

mvscal wrote:The Colts are absolute dogshit without Manning. Even with Manning, they weren't looking to be all that this year.
I tend to agree, but this IS an NFL football franchise with good players. Mathis, Freeney, Bethea, Wayne, Clark, and Addai are deece players, so I would think a 34-0 1st half beatdown wasn't likely. This ain't Bama vs. a directional school.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

C'mon... Their defense is a joke. Small and fast is great when you're playing with a lead. It will be a substantial liability this year without Manning to get them that lead. Addai just sucks. He's not even remotely close to "decent." He's simply awful and, arguably, the worst starting running back in the league.

The Colts are well and truly fucked.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Colts are in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes, nuff said.

Everybody has known for years that the Colts are a house of Cards in a hurricane if Manning somehow was out.

The Texans win the South by default, although I do believe they'll be improved on defense with Wade Philips calling the shots.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Most likely, with manning, a close game. Without manning, you see what you got. He's the MVP every year
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...