Mucho Bulls has to be lovin' it

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Re: Mucho Bulls has to be lovin' it

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Him and the rest of the non-Catholic world. Go Bulls!
"Keys, woman!"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i hope he is. war mucho if so.

and i took USF in the pick'em.
Last edited by King Crimson on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

catholic or not, MIke.

i don't think that's the right way to phrase it on BTCFC.

there are a lot of people who hate on ND without the reformation angle.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

King Crimson wrote:catholic or not, MIke.

i don't think that's the right way to phrase it on BTCFC.

there are a lot of people who hate on ND without the reformation angle.
You're right. Pretty much everyone who isn't a Notre Dame fan is loving it, regardless of denomination. I was just trying to come up with a more clever way to phrase it...
"Keys, woman!"
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I like Killian and all but I'll always be a domer hater. Hoping TiC is hanging on the shower rod.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

We're licking our chops up here for next Saturday night...looks like more of the same from the Domers.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

and big ups to Lee Roy Selmon and former USF AD.

Lee Roy according to OU coaches was blocked off his feet one time in 3 years. 2 time national championed, recruited to OU to play running back behind Joe Washington. NFL HOF.
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

IndyFrisco wrote:Hoping TiC is hanging on the shower rod.

Sorry to disappoint, but no. Not over that, at least.

Actually going through a few real-world things that happen to place college football in its proper perspective. I love ND, want them to win every single game, but even I realize there are far more important things in life than that.

As it turned out, I didn't even get to see the fourth quarter. I knew I was going to miss the game, so I DVR'd the game, and the next two shows on the local NBC affiliate just to be safe. Unfortunately, the weather delay more than ate up all that time.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Shoalzie wrote:We're licking our chops up here for next Saturday night...looks like more of the same from the Domers.
er, have seen this before, though going on selective memory it seems whenever nd opens the season by stepping on their dick and we start planning for a win, the game is in south bend.

michigan d looked erg again. giving up too much yardage already. looks like another year of sigh.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The Michigan-ND game is tough to call. ND actually looked OK, just kept giving the ball away in the red zone. UM can't expect those kinda gifts. Plus Rees will likely play all 4 quarters who appears to be quite a bit better than Chryst. Michigan's D did let up some yardage between the 20s but came up with some very nice isolated plays. Type of timely stuff you just didn't see last year.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Can't expect those gifts but can still force them. You know, by disguising coverages and shit. Whoever ND runs out there will see the 110th-ranked defense from last year, but then boom, after the snap we shift into something approximating 90th.

Games probably even tougher to call after one game. Not sure what to make of ND stealing Michigan's MO (run all over the field, drop the ball while running past the 10 yard line) against a middling Big East team. Our offense looked pretty good, though MAC team and all. Concerned about Western running the ball on us like they did though I think a lot of that had to do with vanilla schemes and getting picked apart in the passing game. Blitzes were effective and all but not a good sign they had to be deployed because the line couldn't get any pressure.