TAM to the SEC?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: TAM to the SEC?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rick Perry's a faggot. At least Bob McDonnell got together a half-assed "basketball classic" involving the VA bball schools. I'd vote for any GOP candidate out of DC who could get Gtown-MD to play again.

December 2012
George Mason-Richmond: GMU is the A-10's bitch. Still hanging on the cusp of respectability but that commuter school stigma still dogs them. UR by 10.
Virginia-Old Dominion> This is gonna be an old school ass-blasting. UVA hasn't been worth Gobbles' pinky extension in over 15 years and ODU is almost the class of the CAA. ODU big.

December 2013
Hampton-James Madison. Hampton is one of the oldest HBCUs around and my co-worker is an alum and a cool guy. Go HU.
Virginia Tech-Virginia Commonwealth. If Shaka Smart is still coach this game is VCU name your score. Seth Greenberg is always due for a good piledriving and I'm sure VCU is looking to make an example of VT. VCU by 40.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

half the big 12 wants to get away from texas. not because texas dominate sports... cause they don't. because don beebee sucks them off. and they dominate when it comes to getting their way.

the other half wants to keep the conference together lest they be relegated to the MWC. in this category are baylor, taco tech, k st, iowa st and, to a lesser degree, okie st.

mizzou was pissed when nebraska got the big ten invite. not an anti-nebraska jealousy thing, they just really wanted out of the big 12. mizzou doesn't care too much for education, which makes them a poor fit for the SEC who doesn't give a single shit about education.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bizzarofelice wrote:mizzou doesn't care too much for education, which makes them a poor fit for the SEC who doesn't give a single shit about education.
Right, fuck all the J-school MU grads in DC. I agree.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Time for the Aggies to shit or get off the pot. The other schools in the Big 12 are getting tired of atm's whiny bitch attitude. Personally, I would like to see how Aggie does in the SEC.
Last edited by txangler74 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
F-You man, I'll never go to Texas. I hated Texas from that point on.
-Eric Dickerson on his recruitment to the University of Texas
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I think TAM at best would be on par with Miss St, South Carolina or Arkansas in the SEC. It would truly be a money move and a way to get out under of UT's shadow. If this happened, I could see Clemson jumping to the SEC and the ACC grabbing UConn.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Cicero wrote:I think TAM at best would be on par with Miss St, South Carolina or Arkansas in the SEC. It would truly be a money move and a way to get out under of UT's shadow. If this happened, I could see Clemson jumping to the SEC and the ACC grabbing UConn.
bwaa. aTm will get to recruit all of texas by giving players a choice between [a] the nfl-lite or traveling to ames every other year to hang out with the noj. the rest of us will be having the boise state discussion about UT every year.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Jsc810 wrote:Finebaum Network
Please. :meds:
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Just wait.

SECede

It will happen.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Bizzarofelice wrote:half the big 12 wants to get away from texas. not because texas dominate sports... cause they don't. because don beebee sucks them off. and they dominate when it comes to getting their way.

the other half wants to keep the conference together lest they be relegated to the MWC. in this category are baylor, taco tech, k st, iowa st and, to a lesser degree, okie st.

mizzou was pissed when nebraska got the big ten invite. not an anti-nebraska jealousy thing, they just really wanted out of the big 12. mizzou doesn't care too much for education, which makes them a poor fit for the SEC who doesn't give a single shit about education.
I think a lot hinges on Oklahoma's ultimate decision, if the Big XII busts up. Oklahoma is being courted by both the SEC and the Pac-12, and their decision in that regard will affect Okie State, Taco Tech, and to a lesser extent, Baylor and Mizzou.

All of those schools stand to benefit if Oklahoma chooses the Pac-12 over the SEC. In that event, they take both Okie State and Taco Tech with them, and the Pac adds one more team, likely Baylor (although Boise State, BYU and Houston all would be possibilities to one extent or another for that final spot). Further, Oklahoma joining the Pac-12 opens the door, at least potentially, for Mizzou to join the SEC.

OTOH, if Oklahoma were to join the SEC, that probably shuts the door to Pac-12 expansion, at least involving the Big XII schools. I don't think it's financially feasible for the Pac-12 to expand into the Central Time Zone (I'm talking primarily non-revenue sports here) sans either Texas (who likely is headed toward independence) or Oklahoma. In that case, Mizzou is likely headed to the Big East, unless the B1G decides to expand and shows an interest in them. Okie State and Taco Tech are relegated to hoping that the B1G and ACC expand and raid the Big East to a point where there are openings for them. Baylor is probably out of the BCS picture in that event.

I think K-State is headed to the Big East in any event, as a package deal with Kansas.

I wouldn't want to be the Athletic Director at Iowa State right about now.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Might be a need for a separate thread, but how does Notre Dame Fan feel about possibly being dropped to #2 on the relevance chart of Independents should t.u. decide to go that route?

Because...you most certainly would by a long shot. Then again, a t.u/ND yearly game would most definitely ensue.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:I think a lot hinges on Oklahoma's ultimate decision, if the Big XII busts up. Oklahoma is being courted by both the SEC and the Pac-12, and their decision in that regard will affect Okie State, Taco Tech, and to a lesser extent, Baylor and Mizzou.

All of those schools stand to benefit if Oklahoma chooses the Pac-12 over the SEC. In that event, they take both Okie State and Taco Tech with them, and the Pac adds one more team, likely Baylor (although Boise State, BYU and Houston all would be possibilities to one extent or another for that final spot). Further, Oklahoma joining the Pac-12 opens the door, at least potentially, for Mizzou to join the SEC.

OTOH, if Oklahoma were to join the SEC, that probably shuts the door to Pac-12 expansion, at least involving the Big XII schools. I don't think it's financially feasible for the Pac-12 to expand into the Central Time Zone (I'm talking primarily non-revenue sports here) sans either Texas (who likely is headed toward independence) or Oklahoma. In that case, Mizzou is likely headed to the Big East, unless the B1G decides to expand and shows an interest in them. Okie State and Taco Tech are relegated to hoping that the B1G and ACC expand and raid the Big East to a point where there are openings for them. Baylor is probably out of the BCS picture in that event.

I think K-State is headed to the Big East in any event, as a package deal with Kansas.

I wouldn't want to be the Athletic Director at Iowa State right about now.
Excellent analysis. OU is in a pretty favorable spot. I do agree that KU, KSU, and Mizzou are likely to head into the Big East. This should help with the upcoming TV deal for the league. Marinatto mentioned that he expects each institution to receive around $23 million per year with the new TV deal (I am assuming that this is for the football playing members).
Dreams......Temporary Madness
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MuchoBulls wrote:I do agree that KU, KSU, and Mizzou are likely to head into the Big East.
So what is that, 28 teams for basketball now?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Would be 20 if that scenario happened.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Meh, I was just exxagerating..kinda like having 27 TVs, no?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

article in the Denver Post a couple weeks ago that suggests (with quotes from the commish) that the Mountain West is looking for any post-Big XII scraps it can get. at the time, that included KSU, ISU, and Tech. the article mentioned Colorado, but Larry Scott has said all scenarios included CU....so, i think that was just trying to give a local hook.

i think over the last 14-15 months, OU's prez David Boren and AD Castiglione have done a nice job "keeping the powder dry" and have all the options still on the table. Boren, a Rhodes Scholar and Yale Law grad, was longest serving chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee in US history....it's not like poker face, intrigue, and diplomacy are foreign to the guy's skill set. i like to defend the guy since all i hear in CO is that OU is Texas' bitch (similar to NUfan's familiar, Dr. Tom is the Hero refrain from last year)....and OU doesn't have any media market so the Sooners are screwed. I guess Dallas and most of the southern plains doesn't count. OU is on more in Denver than CU by 4 to 1 over the last decade.

oppositely, Baylor and Kenny Starr pretty much screwed themselves by whining like babies and going ad hominem in the media at Colorado with questionable facts, at best.

i'd kind of like to see Aggie for it, and push all this to the next stage....if it's inevitable in whatever form, let's get on with it.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:If they go in on the West, Clemson will go in on the East. Neither would be a bad addition at all.
Do you ever have a clue about what you speak? The only school Clemson is larger than in the SEC currently is Vanderbilt. They are a small podunk school that what little market they have is already in the SEC footprint because of South Carolina who dwarfs them in size and support. Picking up Clemson would be like bringing the retard into an honors class.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:If they go in on the West, Clemson will go in on the East. Neither would be a bad addition at all.
Do you ever have a clue about what you speak? The only school Clemson is larger than in the SEC currently is Vanderbilt. They are a small podunk school that what little market they have is already in the SEC footprint because of South Carolina who dwarfs them in size and support. Picking up Clemson would be like bringing the retard into an honors class.

Okay - quit nipping at my heels, cod-faced cum-dumpling. You obviously have your head too far crammed up your Big12 (or what the fuckever they are now) to know shit from shinola. They're not a bad program at all, fucknose. One thing's for sure - they and their fan base certainly have more class than fucking insecure OU fans like you. Hope you understand...
Allbarn fan talking about class that's rich. I can count on one hand how many Allbarn people I have met with all their teeth.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Papa Willie wrote:insecure OU fans
I think you picked the wrong adjective. I've never met an insecure OU fan. Damn near every one I've ever encountered are pompous and arrogant. None insecure.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I can count on one hand how many Allbarn people I have met with all their teeth.
I'll take that as a back-handed compliment.

I do have a pair of jorts, though.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

txangler74 wrote:The other schools in the Big 12 are getting tired of atm's whiny bitch attitude.
No they aren't. They are tired of Texas and Don Bebee giving in to Texas at every opportunity.

In summary, the other Big 12 schools are tired of the Big 12.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Warchant.com is saying that if TA&M goes that FSU is the front runner to follow.

I think both boards are full of shit. Unless SEC gets to renegotiate with ESPN/ABC if they expand, I dont see how adding teams helps them in the short run.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Mr T wrote:SEC gets to renegotiate with ESPN/ABC if they expand
That is the ONLY reason this is being discussed right now.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Mr T wrote:I dont see how adding teams helps them in the short run.
if they get atm then they may have access to the #4 tv market in the country. i don't know if new market dominance and new sets tuned to the sec network changes the economics.

mizzou can only offer the #21 and #31 tv markets so we will likely end up in the mountain west.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Mr T wrote:Warchant.com is saying that if TA&M goes that FSU is the front runner to follow.

I think both boards are full of shit. Unless SEC gets to renegotiate with ESPN/ABC if they expand, I dont see how adding teams helps them in the short run.

This opens a huge state in terms of market and recruiting for the SEC, have to make that move.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

IndyFrisco wrote:Might be a need for a separate thread, but how does Notre Dame Fan feel about possibly being dropped to #2 on the relevance chart of Independents should t.u. decide to go that route?

Because...you most certainly would by a long shot.
Not necessarily. During the 80's (the last time there was a significant number of independents in BTPCF), one could have made the argument that Florida State, Miami, Penn State and even (in the early part of the decade, at least) Pitt all had better programs than ND. That doesn't mean that any of those programs was ever more important than ND.

With respect to Texas, I think the importance rankings will turn, to a major extent, on the part of the country where you live.
Then again, a t.u/ND yearly game would most definitely ensue.
That's what most ND fans are looking at, and to be honest, most are quite excited by that possibility.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

part of the reason i think a UT indie move is sketchy. i don't think outside Texas or the southern plains states anyone is THAT interested to watch UT beat up on Rice or North Texas. Texas fan has a problem projecting their own desires onto the rest of the nation. Texas fans seem to think that the whole nation is salivating at the chance to watch Texas football. not sure that's the case. Moreover, UT has rarely shown the desire to 1. play outside the state of Texas OOC and 2. to schedule a tough OOC. if that doesn't change, and i don't think it will as long as DKR sells out, a UT indie schedule will be patsie cupcake city. they'd play OU in October, I'm sure. beyond that, no expectations here.

UT may think it's going "national" by an indie move, but to me it seems they would be going "regional" at best.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

King Crimson wrote:part of the reason i think a UT indie move is sketchy. i don't think outside Texas or the southern plains states anyone is THAT interested to watch UT beat up on Rice or North Texas. Texas fan has a problem projecting their own desires onto the rest of the nation. Texas fans seem to think that the whole nation is salivating at the chance to watch Texas football. not sure that's the case. Moreover, UT has rarely shown the desire to 1. play outside the state of Texas OOC and 2. to schedule a tough OOC. if that doesn't change, and i don't think it will as long as DKR sells out, a UT indie schedule will be patsie cupcake city. they'd play OU in October, I'm sure. beyond that, no expectations here.

UT may think it's going "national" by an indie move, but to me it seems they would be going "regional" at best.
I have nothing to do with Texas' athletic department, but if Texas goes independent, here's how I think they ought to approach scheduling:

1. Continue the aTm and OU series on an annual basis. Too much history and tradition with both to give either up due to conference affiliation. Besides, historically speaking, the majority of the Texas-OU series has been played as an OOC matchup.

2. Add ND and BYU (assuming they remain independent) on an annual basis.

3. Schedule Army and Navy in a two on/two off format such that one of these teams is on the schedule every year.

4. Play one additional game against a Texas school, giving first crack to members of the old SWC.

5. Join the Big East for sports other than football, and play 2-3 games per year vs. Big East football schools on a rotating basis.

That leaves 3-4 games per season to fill in. Of those remaining games, one should be against a nationally prominent program, and 1-2 per year against teams with strong regional (although not national) followings.

An independent, I think, has to have a pretty strong base of regular opponents, and this would give Texas precisely that. A lot of ND fans complain about playing the same schools every year, but it's one thing to have to scramble for 3-4 games per year, quite another to scramble for 10-12.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

MuchoBulls wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:I do agree that KU, KSU, and Mizzou are likely to head into the Big East.

So what is that, 28 teams for basketball now?
Would be 20 if that scenario happened.
Fwiw, if that scenario were to happen, I think the following also would happen:

1. The Big East would show DePaul, Marquette, Providence and Seton Hall to the door. Sad in a way, but perhaps necessary for the long-term survival of the conference. (A few of those schools might be allowed to remain Big East members in certain olympic sports, but I don't think any would remain basketball members of the conference.)

2. Texas probably would join the Big East for sports other than football, with the quid pro quo being that Texas and ND would play a certain number of games (likely 2-3 per season) against Big East football members. ND and TCU would support such a move for certain, and since ND and Georgetown have formed something of an alliance off the field, Georgetown likely would be onboard with that as well.

That would leave the Big East at 17 members for basketball.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Jsc810 wrote:If the SEC is getting TAM and FSU, then I want UMiami too.

If FSU were to make the jump, then I'm sure Miami would be interested, although I'm less sure of how much they would bring to the table from the SEC's perspective. I think the SEC would have the following options:

1. Expand to 16 by adding one more team in the West (likely either Oklahoma or Missouri); or
2. Kick Vandy to the curb (Miami would replace Vandy as the conference's private school).
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
I have nothing to do with Texas' athletic department, but if Texas goes independent, here's how I think they ought to approach scheduling:

1. Continue the aTm and OU series on an annual basis. Too much history and tradition with both to give either up due to conference affiliation. Besides, historically speaking, the majority of the Texas-OU series has been played as an OOC matchup.

3. Schedule Army and Navy in a two on/two off format such that one of these teams is on the schedule every year.

4. Play one additional game against a Texas school, giving first crack to members of the old SWC.

5. Join the Big East for sports other than football, and play 2-3 games per year vs. Big East football schools on a rotating basis.

That leaves 3-4 games per season to fill in. Of those remaining games, one should be against a nationally prominent program, and 1-2 per year against teams with strong regional (although not national) followings.

An independent, I think, has to have a pretty strong base of regular opponents, and this would give Texas precisely that. A lot of ND fans complain about playing the same schools every year, but it's one thing to have to scramble for 3-4 games per year, quite another to scramble for 10-12.
when do you play ATM? traditionally that's been the day after thanksgiving. is ATM playing an SEC schedule gonna be cajoled into repeating that? ATM is probably coming off playing one of the best teams on earth (a 4 win Ole Miss team that would go undefeated in every other conference on this planet and others)....while UT had trounced Army the week before?

if UT goes indie, and Hawaii goes indie (talk).....aren't all you guys playing each other....Army, Navy, ND, UT, UH...a de facto conference in November anyway?

you also kind of lost me with #5. UT joins the Big East. why?
"
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

King Crimson wrote:when do you play ATM? traditionally that's been the day after thanksgiving.
Traditionally, it was on Thanksgiving Day. Then it got moved to T+1 for awhile. Now it is back on Turkey Day.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

King Crimson wrote:you also kind of lost me with #5. UT joins the Big East. why?
All their other sports would have to end up somewhere.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

King Crimson wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:

when do you play ATM? traditionally that's been the day after thanksgiving. is ATM playing an SEC schedule gonna be cajoled into repeating that? ATM is probably coming off playing one of the best teams on earth (a 4 win Ole Miss team that would go undefeated in every other conference on this planet and others)....while UT had trounced Army the week before?

if UT goes indie, and Hawaii goes indie (talk).....aren't all you guys playing each other....Army, Navy, ND, UT, UH...a de facto conference in November anyway?

you also kind of lost me with #5. UT joins the Big East. why?
A lot of this is viewed from the side of the team going Indie. ND has a Pac10 team in November every year, perhaps UT could pull that off as well with a Washington/UCLA type match up every November.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:Hate to see Oklahoma State and Missouri hung out to dry.
Although, the backlash at okie lite after all the money Pickens has dumped into that school would be hilarious. Oh, and seeing Dan Beebe becoming the head of the Longhorn Network will be funny too since he's been squatting on their dick for some time now.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Oh yeah, and I think the folks at Warchant.com are just opining, not basing it on any fact. My guess is that if TAM goes to the SEC, the SEC will look to OU and then to UNC. FSU offeres them nothing they don't already have.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sporting News is saying Misery or Va Tech

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-footba ... t-not-true
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I can't wait for this. Aside from my kids being born and work promotions, A&M to the SEC will bring me happiness more than anything else has in the last 5 years. Not that I'm an SEC honk or anything. Just the fact I can go to more A&M games easily (Tennessee, Vandy, Kentucky, Florida) All driveable and easy to get to.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Regents meeting for the Ags is moved to Monday the 15th. The president has been given authority to immediately enact the outcome of the regents vote. The SEC will be holding a meeting for voting on acceptance of an offer to a new member this weekend. This will all be done before the Texas legislature can move to block any of this occurring.

This is cut and dried in 3-4 days....much like what Osborne did a year ago...vision. Getting off a sinking ship.

The outcome of the Texas conference will be entertaining to say the least. If Texas wants to be independent, who will they play? A&M will be in a meat-grinder conference with no reason to play UT. When OU and OSU hook-up in a 14 team conference i.e. PAC 12 or SEC...no room for the likes of UT the first week of September. Those conferences will placate to their TV packages and conference brethren. So you'll have Texas with their own network broadcasting Army, Navy, and BYU games. Epic. It will be interesting to see if OU will play UT every year once they are in a new conference....will that rivalry still supersede conference bloodbath possibilities for OU?, besides the only team that would benefit from that game if UT were indie is UT. Would OU give them the opportunity for that game? I doubt it. I bet ATM won't jump for that game.

I suppose Dan Beebe will sell everyone how the conference will be just fine with 9 teams... (he already has! I wonder how much he drinks..?) that still include KSU, ISU, Kansas, and Baylor football.

The next big thing to watch is what does OU do and where will Missouri begin to put out feelers? That's next year drama.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

IndyFrisco wrote:I can't wait for this. Aside from my kids being born and work promotions, A&M to the SEC will bring me happiness more than anything else has in the last 5 years. Not that I'm an SEC honk or anything. Just the fact I can go to more A&M games easily (Tennessee, Vandy, Kentucky, Florida) All driveable and easy to get to.
Are you already working on your SEC chant?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.