Adios George Lopez

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Adios George Lopez

Post by The Assassin »

http://news.yahoo.com/george-lopez-nigh ... 19525.html

I'd like to say it was funny,but I never bothered to watch it.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Get fucked
Just do it

Re: Adios George Lopez

Post by Get fucked »

Let's see, the deciders told us to be nice. ok.

So if you never watched it why the fuck tell us about it at all?

Get fucked.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I guess now there'll be nothing to prevent him from moving to Canada
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Shite, I thought this was an RIP thread.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:Shite, I thought this was an RIP thread.
So....what's the story with new, dude's package in your face av? Are you coming out or something?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Damn...I thought at least somebody would get it, with all the old fukkers hanging out around here.

Hint - I changed it at the same time I posted "Bitch" in the Songs To Get Your Girlfriend Naked thread.

Sam? Goobs? Tardowen??? Anybody know what that picture is? I know it went over Spray's head.

Guess I'll have to take it down and go back to Mr. Natural.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Whore hey is decent at stand up, but, his show was teh suck. well, the two times i bothered watching it was, anyhoo.

does he still have that sitcom? worth watching if only for his hottie wife.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Does that make him a kidney beaner?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:Damn...I thought at least somebody would get it, with all the old fukkers hanging out around here.

Hint - I changed it at the same time I posted "Bitch" in the Songs To Get Your Girlfriend Naked thread.

Sam? Goobs? Tardowen??? Anybody know what that picture is? I know it went over Spray's head.

Climax Blues Band. The "Tightly Knit" album.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jsc810 wrote:SHE EVEN GAVE HIM A KIDNEY, and he left her.
You always seem to be racking dudes who leave their wives...except when it involves your friend. Imagine that.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Assassin wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/george-lopez-nigh ... 19525.html

I'd like to say it was funny,but I never bothered to watch it.
George Lopez can’t hold a candle to Bill Dana.

schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

How this fucking loser even got his own show... twice, is beyond me. Watching a KCPuffycoat versus KCTardey cripple fight has more entertainment value than anything this loser has ever done. Ever.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Oh, you want to play that game? I'm pretty certain that in the past you've supported dudes leaving/cheating on their wives for no reason beyond satisfying their own personal desires. Don't make me search, motherfucker.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Jsc810 wrote:Fuck him. He was married to a high school classmate of mine, SHE EVEN GAVE HIM A KIDNEY, and he left her.
So if he/she were unhappy in their marriage, they're supposed to be together in misery for the rest of their lives because she gave him a spare body part? :meds:

People who donate kidneys usually lead 'normal lives' after the fact, do they not?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Oh, you want to play that game? I'm pretty certain that in the past you've supported dudes leaving/cheating on their wives for no reason beyond satisfying their own personal desires. Don't make me search, motherfucker.
I believe you're referring to him (HEAVILY) supporting dudes leaving their wives for other dudes.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Fuck him. He was married to a high school classmate of mine, SHE EVEN GAVE HIM A KIDNEY, and he left her.
So if he/she were unhappy in their marriage, they're supposed to be together in misery for the rest of their lives because she gave him a spare body part? :meds:

People who donate kidneys usually lead 'normal lives' after the fact, do they not?
Nope

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011 ... on-network
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Share me where in the link it states that kidney donors do NOT usually lead normal lives after the fact.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Share me where in the link it states that kidney donors do NOT usually lead normal lives after the fact.
"Yet most donors are not tracked over time, meaning no one knows exactly how many may have died or suffered other medical complications as a result of their generosity. Though 146 living donors were placed on the kidney waiting list between January 1996 and February 2007, that number is widely regarded as an underestimate of how many lost kidney function."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

That's your smoking gun? The fact that they don't know?

Go die of kidney failure Kaley.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Yeah, that "not knowing" when it pertains to a medical procedure instills a ton of confidence. :lol:

Keep being a dumbshit.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Kansas City Kid wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Share me where in the link it states that kidney donors do NOT usually lead normal lives after the fact.
"Yet most donors are not tracked over time, meaning no one knows exactly how many may have died or suffered other medical complications as a result of their generosity. Though 146 living donors were placed on the kidney waiting list between January 1996 and February 2007, that number is widely regarded as an underestimate of how many lost kidney function."
So 13 donors/year end up needing a transplant themselves compared to how many people/year successfully undergo the procedure? I'll give you a clue. It's around 15 thousand.

http://www.infoplease.com/science/healt ... -2007.html

Let's say the 13/year number is way off. Let's add to it significantly and still see if we can make your shit case, shall we? :meds: Even if you multiply the number of "unsuccessful" transplants per year (13) by 100, that still means that about 90% of these transplants can be considered successful.

I am not sure what dumbassed world you live in (sup KC?), but the last time I checked... 90% still counts as usually.

Dismissed, you FAT FUCKING RETARD.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Kansas City Kid wrote:Yeah, that "not knowing" when it pertains to a medical procedure instills a ton of confidence. :lol:

Keep being a dumbshit.
The thing you were trying to refute was that donors usually go on to lead productive lives, meaning that you are trying to ascertain that donors leading productive lives is not a usual thing. The evidence you presented to support your point was a handful of kidney failures over a 15 year period and an unproven assumption that there may be more. If that is the "smoking gun" that you choose to cling to when you try to say that a normal life for a donor is the exception, not the rule, then I feel I have enough evidence gathered up to call you a mentaly bankrupt pile of fucking lard.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

You have no evidence.

Nobody is saying the transplants are not succesful, it is the complications that arise in the donors afterwards, in some cases years afterwards. Since it is not tracked they (and both of you) don't know.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

R-Jack wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote:Yeah, that "not knowing" when it pertains to a medical procedure instills a ton of confidence. :lol:

Keep being a dumbshit.
The thing you were trying to refute was that donors usually go on to lead productive lives, meaning that you are trying to ascertain that donors leading productive lives is not a usual thing. The evidence you presented to support your point was a handful of kidney failures over a 15 year period and an unproven assumption that there may be more. If that is the "smoking gun" that you choose to cling to when you try to say that a normal life for a donor is the exception, not the rule, then I feel I have enough evidence gathered up to call you a mentaly bankrupt pile of fucking lard.
:lol:
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Stop in chat sometime when I do a show and judge for yourself...which is about twice a year. I get mostly positive feedback.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Kansas City Kid wrote:You have no evidence.

Nobody is saying the transplants are not succesful, it is the complications that arise in the donors afterwards, in some cases years afterwards. Since it is not tracked they (and both of you) don't know.
....and neither do you. The difference here is that you are the one making the claims and accepting the same non-evidence to support said claims.

Are you done, or are you dead set on continuing to prove that stereotypes exist for a reason?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Mikey wrote:Damn...I thought at least somebody would get it, with all the old fukkers hanging out around here.

Brilliant.

But it was Sticky Fingers before. Everybody thought I was using a picture of some guy in tight jeans with his junk showing.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Brilliant.

But it was Sticky Fingers before. Everybody thought I was using a picture of some guy in tight jeans with his junk showing.
I guess you're just a victim of your own online personality.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote: I guess you're just a victim of your own online personality.
Ain't that a motherfucker?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:Everybody thought I was using a picture of some guy in tight jeans with his junk showing.
You were. Great album...dubious av.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.