Fuck golf

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Fuck golf

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Fuck golf. Yeah, I said it. It's a stupid fucking game played by douchebags and dickslaps. Please stop telling me what you shot last weekend, because I don't fucking care. Take your "sticks," your khakis, your polos, your U2 cds, and shove it all up your ass.

Fuck the money, the equipment, and the time committment necessary. It's not a game, it's an ordeal.

Fuck all the faggy little rules and etiquette. Emily Post thinks it's ridiculous.

Fuck watching golf. Yes, pro golfers are tremendously talented, but how the hell do you develop a connection or a rooting interest for a 46 year old dude with a beer gut? Fuck the vocally-cadaverous announcers. Except when I need something to fall asleep to.

Fuck the inventor of golf. Of all the things to ponder up, your idea involved chopping down hundreds of beautiful acres of woods, fields, and forrests to... play a game? Brilliant.

Fuck golf and fuck you all.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Fuck golf

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"Hello, friends."

Sin,

World's #1 toolbox

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Fuck coons.
I'm with ya, bro.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Take it to the Golf Forum, douche-bucket.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Fuck the inventor of golf. Of all the things to ponder up, your idea involved chopping down hundreds of beautiful acres of woods, fields, and forrests to... play a game? Brilliant.
DEAD. FUCKING. WRONG.

The inventors of the game used what was known as "links" land, the sandy, only good for grazing sheep land that served as a natural barrier between the beaches and inland farmland. They did it that way for hundreds of years until American robber barons decided to export the game to our shores. Only THEN did the construction of golf courses begin to involve changing the fundamental characteristics of the land the course occupied.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Jesus christ almighty, you are one monolothic dork.

Fuck the "people responsible." That better, Bthwacked?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Fuck golf. Yeah, I said it. It's a stupid fucking game played by douchebags and dickslaps. Please stop telling me what you shot last weekend, because I don't fucking care. Take your "sticks," your khakis, your polos, your U2 cds, and shove it all up your ass.
+1
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I like golf. I respect the hell out of it. But I'm just one of those fairweather golf fans. I can't STAND playing it. I pay attention to keep up, but I only really go out of my way to watch the Masters and the U.S. Open on TV. I might go up to Congressional to catch one of the practice round days. Hoping my friend will hook me up with a corporate ticket for one of the tournament days, but that probably won't happen.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Augusta is a beautiful course. And the Masters is apparently the easiest major to win.

http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/2011/04 ... -win-.html
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

BSmack wrote:The inventors of the game used what was known as "links" land, the sandy, only good for grazing sheep land that served as a natural barrier between the beaches and inland farmland.
Except that they called it "gooooF"

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Fuck the money, the equipment, and the time committment necessary. It's not a game, it's an ordeal.

Fuck golf and fuck you all.

Fail to break 100 again?

Don't worry, you'll be back in a week or so.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Jesus christ almighty, you are absolutely correct.
FTFY.

BTW: Did you know that the reason bunkers (sand traps for you yahoos) exist is because sheep used to huddle in sandy depressions in links land to protect themselves from the fierce winds coming off the North Sea? Over the years, these depressions got deeper and the grass stopped growing in these depressions altogether, thereby creating the modern day bunker. So the next time you hit a ball in the sand, go yell at some sheep.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote: Over the years, these depressions got deeper and the grass stopped growing in these depressions altogether, thereby creating the modern day bunker.
Actually the "modern day" bunker is created by one of these.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:
FTFY.
Did I say you were wrong? Who gives a fuck? The inventors of golf, the inventors of the idea. Whatever. "Fuck the American robber barons who decided to export the game to our shores which led to the construction of golf courses and the changing fundamental characteristics of the land the course occupied" doesn't sound very snappy, now does it, ASSHOLE?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'll ponder your thoughts, MaGoo...

while I'm pondering whether to sneak out for 9 this afternoon, since our record-breaking shitty early spring weather is taking a day off from beating us down into oblivion.

And it must suck -- they've only been holding tournies at St. Andrews for 500 years now... I'm sure it's just a passing fad.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
BSmack wrote: Over the years, these depressions got deeper and the grass stopped growing in these depressions altogether, thereby creating the modern day bunker.
Actually the "modern day" bunker is created by one of these.

Roughed out by a back hoe or excavator...then filled with one of these,

The finished out with one of these.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah, but the only one that looks anything like a sheep is the one wearing the red hat, and he's not protecting himself from the wind.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:Yeah, but the only one that looks anything like a sheep is the one wearing the red hat, and he's not protecting himself from the wind.
Maybe if Mace fucked him a couple times he would learn to take cover. Granted he wouldn't be taking cover from the wind, but it would be a reasonable facsimile.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:Yeah, but the only one that looks anything like a sheep is the one wearing the red hat, and he's not protecting himself from the wind.
Maybe if Mace fucked him a couple times he would learn to take cover. Granted he wouldn't be taking cover from the wind, but it would be a reasonable facsimile.

Good point. I hear they call Mace 'the Breeze".
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Nice rant, MGO...

We need more of that around here.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

War Wagon wrote:
For some reason only the first 4:12 loaded up for me, but Rome forgot a few blasts:

Golf guy is convinced that, if only he had taken up the game earlier in life, he'd be on the PGA tour right about now.

Golf guy is counting down the days until his 50th birthday so he can apply for membership on the Seniors Tour.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Nice rant, MGO...

3nd.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:Take it to the Golf Forum, douche-bucket.
It's about reaching a larger audience, dicklock. It's also a safe assumption that all 3 people who post in the golf forum post here as well.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more opposition.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

This shithole doesn't have enough traffic to warrant subforums. Maybe one for cooking which gets a bit of traffic from time to time. Other than that, fuggit. Last I checked nish was still the mod of the footie forum and he hasn't been here in a year or so.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm with stupid. ^^^^ I think we should abolish all forums except for baseball, basketball, football, hockey and cooking.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:This shithole doesn't have enough traffic to warrant subforums. Maybe one for cooking which gets a bit of traffic from time to time. Other than that, fuggit.
Uhh, the college football forum has 116,656 posts to the cooking forum's 4620, Oh Observant One. That place is active all year round, and has quite a few regulars that post exclusively in that forum. Check out M Club's PET, which is one of the best I've seen: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38236
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote:Take it to the Golf Forum, douche-bucket.
It's about reaching a larger audience, dicklock.
Lighten up, choad-chomper. I was just upping your reply count so that people would think this is an interesting thread.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

smackaholic wrote:This shithole doesn't have enough traffic to warrant subforums. Maybe one for cooking which gets a bit of traffic from time to time. Other than that, fuggit.
Uhh, the college football forum has 116,656 posts to the cooking forum's 4620, Oh Observant One. That place is active all year round, and has quite a few regulars that post exclusively in that forum. Check out M Club's PET, which is one of the best I've seen: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38236
OK, let's have BTPCF, college hoops, NFL, MLB, cooking, maybe NHL and NBA and this shithole.

Ohhh, yeah, I forgot. We should have an abortion forum too. :meds:
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

BSmack wrote:
FTFY.
Did I say you were wrong? Who gives a fuck? The inventors of golf, the inventors of the idea. Whatever. "Fuck the American robber barons who decided to export the game to our shores which led to the construction of golf courses and the changing fundamental characteristics of the land the course occupied" doesn't sound very snappy, now does it, ASSHOLE?
So, what you're saying is that you cannot bang out a factual take about golf that is coherent or funny. Yet you hate the game. Ponderous.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dude. It was a spontaneous message board rant, not a senior thesis. I suppose I could have taken the time to research such trivialities, but that's why we keep big-brained dorks like you around. Good work, Bcyclopedia.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

*UPDATE*

Golf still sucks.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

It definitely has today.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Today has been awesome -- not sure which tourney you guys are watching.

My man Ben Crane is rollin. My main man, Robert Garrigus, not so much.

And Stenson put on a show. Went from boat racing to laughingstock in the length of a snowman. Awesome.

Just the nastiest greens anywhere.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote: Just the nastiest greens anywhere.
What they do to these greens is unreal...already cut them down to .12 or .10, maybe double cut them daily, get a fucking greens roller out there across the green at least once a day, and just give them enough water to stay alive.

Back in the day when I sold turf equipment, I only knew one super who had a tour event and he said it was unreal. Average Joe golfer would have trouble with these greens if even half of what they did for a tour event was normal. Stimps up 12-13... No wonder the ball blows past the hole..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Matter of fact, there might be a drunken chipping contest in my yard tonight. Shit gets intense... not really.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Damn, I had almost forgotten about mgo's meltdown. :lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Derron wrote:Image
i guess the last three years have been rough on Zy....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Nice rant, MGO...

I'll second that a year later. Not pulling any punches, there.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote: a year later.
jsc's application for modship of the aforementioned abortion forum has been at the deciders desk for that long? :shock: