Patriots/Jets, round 3

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Th
PAT FAN

Patriots/Jets, round 3

Post by Th »

Is there a team that BB, Brady & Co want to beat MORE than the Jets? Of course they want to wind up winning it all in the end but the Patriots hosting an arch rival along the way likely holds some extra satisfaction. This rivalry is going to the 'next level' here I believe.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
mvscal
Blank

Re: Patriots/Jets, round 3

Post by mvscal »

Not much of a rivalry. Ryan is going to be sent home with Beli-spurt drying to a crust on his fat belly.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:Not much of a rivalry. Ryan is going to be sent home with Beli-spurt drying to a crust on his fat belly.
Must you ALWAYS go to the homosexual references bin?
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No. Sometimes I go to the FAT, FUCKING RETARD bin.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvs-redundant-cal wrote:No. Sometimes I go to the FAT, FUCKING RETARD bin.
Equally as lame. Grow the fuck up sooner than later.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

:paul: :paul: :paul:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for proving my point, you ignorant fucktard.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Its funny how all the trash-talk that the Jets players are doing now isn't getting a ton of publicity. Its a combo of how much the media has already spun its wheels on the 'Ryan show' and how much the Patriots couldn't seem to care less. The way I see the game shaping up likely ISN'T like the last one. BB probably will have changed a great deal in the gameplan in order to keep the Jets guessing, at least from the beginning. Also, A week off & overall health favors the Patriots here IMO. Damien Woody going down to injury & having to play back to back playoff games on the road for the Jets is going to be a tough row. This game should be a 'bit' closer than the last matchup between these two, but the Patriots STILL win.

Patriots 38

Jets 17
Go Patriots! ! ! !
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Th wrote:Damien Woody going down to injury & having to play back to back playoff games on the road for the Jets is going to be a tough row.
They put him on IR today.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

mvscal wrote:
Th wrote:Damien Woody going down to injury & having to play back to back playoff games on the road for the Jets is going to be a tough row.
They put him on IR today.
I think he meant Woody being out COUPLED with the fact that the Jets have to play back to back road playoff games. When you don't know how to punctuate correctly, it confuses everyone else.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Paul wrote:
mvscal wrote:Not much of a rivalry. Ryan is going to be sent home with Beli-spurt drying to a crust on his fat belly.
Must you ALWAYS go to the homosexual references bin?
Paul wrote:it gives Todd Haley and the coaching staff every reason to get all up in these guys' asses this week
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Well, the Falcons were proven to be the frauds of 2010.

In this game, I think that the Jets are a) road warriors b) unphased by cold as balls weather c) experienced enough d) playing looser

I don't think they have as much pressure that people say in this since the Patriots are huge favorites. I haven't been impressed by the Patriots this year except for Green-Ellis not turning the ball over. That's quality right there. Jets defense is badass and the Patriots haven't done shit on defense this year to really make you go "no wonder they are 14-2"

Seriously, how do people say "they are maturing" when they almost let Matt Flynn beat them at home? He moved the ball at will on them and then NE beat Buffalo and Miami easy who didn't care at that point anyway. Big deal. Sanchez has played like ass at Foxboro but he just has a certain magic where he completes perfect passes at the right time. And whereever Thomas Jones goes, he wins. That guy will give them a ground game today and set up some play action to Keller and shit like that. The Jets have more lightning with their wideouts than the Pats by far. Once we see that this game is tight, the Jets will have momentum and force a Brady turnover that will swing this shit. Jets win 22-20.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Seriously, how do people say "they are maturing" when they almost let Matt Flynn beat them at home? He moved the ball at will on them and then NE beat Buffalo and Miami easy who didn't care at that point anyway. Big deal. Sanchez has played like ass at Foxboro but he just has a certain magic where he completes perfect passes at the right time. And whereever Thomas Jones goes, he wins. That guy will give them a ground game today and set up some play action to Keller and shit like that.
Maybe you should change your nic to "I'm a Fucking Retard," because Jones hasn't worn a Jets uni since last year.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Looks more like the Jets are forcing their will...Jets look hungrier the front half.
Go Bucs, Gators
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wow, Jets backing up their trash talk. Should be an interesting 2nd half. No love for either of these teams but it'll be fun to see Belicheat get unpanteds by Ryan. Brady not looking quite like the mvp everyone had him made out to be.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

brady looked very unbrady-like in the first half.

who the fukk is that velvet jacket wearing dude on cbs' halftime show. jeebuss. who does their wardrobe? goodwill?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

PatFan, are you familiar with the fetal position? You WILL be in about a half an hour. :lol:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

It was the jets playing reasonably well and Brady playing the worst game I've ever seen him play.

I was getting a little tired of listening to the color commentator talk about how well the jets secondary was playing when it was simply a case of Brady not being able to hit shit all day long.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:It was the jets playing reasonably well and Brady playing the worst game I've ever seen him play.
He looked like he was playing scared to me. I don't think I have ever seen Homeless Bill so unprepared for a game. Did they even have a gameplan?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

they had a game plan. it was the same west coast short pass, high completion rate plan Brady always uses, usually very well.

he used it to perfection in the monday night game. tonight, he looked like UConn's QB. he absolutely couldn't hit anyone. the jets D was decent, they covered reasonably well, but, that doesn't matter, when Brady is running the left coast O like he is capable of.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I still am not impressed with the Jets. Pats just plain did not show up.

I look for the Yets to get demolished next week.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I look for 2 games to be played next week. That's it. There is no figuring this shit out after watching the can't miss Pats play like that.

When does baseball start?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I get your point smacka. You never know what's going to happen. I regret spending my precious time on NFL sometimes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

trev wrote: I regret spending my precious time on NFL sometimes.
kinda my feelings on this shithole.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

smackaholic wrote: There is no figuring this shit out after watching the can't miss Pats play like that.
Listen to me and you'll figure it out. I told you the Jets would win. Where are all the people who say I don't know my shit?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:Jets' D pretty much did what the Packers' D did last night. They kept their opponents' in a constant state of FUCK and beat their brains out. Jets did a masterful job of making adjustments today.
the jets played well, but, it was more a case of Brady not being able to hit open receivers all night long. When he has that west coast offense clicking, he will put up points, even with decent coverage.

He had plenty of time to through as the jets did not bring the blitz much. But Brady sucked cock.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:
by all means, don't let the door slap you on the way to greener pastures.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

Toddowen wrote:I swear to God, I was going to point out as soon as I saw that YaFJ was picking the Jets to win that he was only doing so out of reverse karma, and in his heart he expected the Patriots to win.
And then you realized that I called the Jets getting a key turnover off Brady, and how the Patriots defense sucks anyway.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote:it was more a case of Brady not being able to hit open receivers all night long.
Because he was scared. The Jets definitely got into his head. He was skittish in the pocket and out of synch all game. I don't know if he had the flu or something or what but he just wasn't in this game and neither was Homeless Bill. He just sat there and took his asskicking.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Listen to me and you'll figure it out. I told you the Jets would win. Where are all the people who say I don't know my shit?
Geez, act like you've been there before. Oh wait...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Well, in both cases you’re dealing with people who are much, much smarter than you.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Listen to me and you'll figure it out. I told you the Jets would win. Where are all the people who say I don't know my shit?
You still don't know shit. Tell me, how did Thomas Jones do in that game? Oh yea, that's right, he's with the Chiefs and has been playing golf for the last week.

What? You don't remember?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Seriously, how do people say "they are maturing" when they almost let Matt Flynn beat them at home? He moved the ball at will on them and then NE beat Buffalo and Miami easy who didn't care at that point anyway. Big deal. Sanchez has played like ass at Foxboro but he just has a certain magic where he completes perfect passes at the right time. And whereever Thomas Jones goes, he wins. That guy will give them a ground game today and set up some play action to Keller and shit like that.
You're a fucking blind squirrel. Now be happy with your nut.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:You still don't know shit.
Aren't trolls supposed to throw stupid shit out there for morons to jump on?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
BSmack wrote:You still don't know shit.
Aren't trolls supposed to throw stupid shit out there for morons to jump on?
You're outting yourself as a troll?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Brady hasn't won a Super Bowl since meeting Gisele. Coincidence? I think not. Women weaken the legs.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Mace wrote:I know he is but what are you?

RACK!

Sin,
KC