Nice job Tea Party hacks

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Nice job Tea Party hacks

Post by BSmack »

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Nice job Tea Party hacks

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wow. I was watching this woman on MSNBC just on Thursday. Very, very said.

The GOP hitched its wagon to the wrong nutjobs.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I missed the part where the Tea Party was responsible for this.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:I missed the part where the Tea Party was responsible for this.
B pulled it out of his ass....Since I found no mention of it in the link HE provided. You just have to think like a libtard to reach these conclusions.

Republican = Tea Party = Random shooter on the street.

Get that now ?? You see the link ?? You follow the logic ? There is a connection there...or not...well just make a random connection if you can spin it the way you want it to go.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Derron wrote:
B pulled it out of his ass....Since I found no mention of it in the link HE provided. You just have to think like a libtard to reach these conclusions.

Get that now ?? You see the link ?? You follow the logic ? There is a connection there...or not...well just make a random connection if you can spin it the way you want it to go.
Just like it's a jump of logic to think a large-scale terrorist attack would be carried out by muzzies?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Derron wrote:

Just like it's a jump of logic to think a large-scale terrorist attack would be carried out by muzzies?
Since the Muzzies have already done just that, multiple times that is a logical conclusion and stereotype. Linking the Tea Party to an "organized" attack is a bit more of a stretch..but if it makes you feel good..go ahead.
Derron
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Let's not forget Sharon Angle suggesting that voters might embrace "2nd Amendment Solutions."

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plum-l ... sibil.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:Since the Muzzies have already done just that, multiple times that is a logical conclusion and stereotype. Linking the Tea Party to an "organized" attack is a bit more of a stretch..but if it makes you feel good..go ahead.
How soon we forget.

sin

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

still waiting for the link that shows the Tea Party was somehow involved in this shooting... or did you plan on trying to deflect and spin your way out of that?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

534 to go.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:
Derron wrote:Since the Muzzies have already done just that, multiple times that is a logical conclusion and stereotype. Linking the Tea Party to an "organized" attack is a bit more of a stretch..but if it makes you feel good..go ahead.
How soon we forget.

sin

Sooo...Tim McVeigh belonged to the Tea Party ?
Derron
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

What happend to just being a whack job?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:Let's not forget Sharon Angle suggesting that voters might embrace "2nd Amendment Solutions."

So since she is pro gun, and a Republican, that means she is going to shoot the next Dem she comes across ? Or does she have to join the Tea Party first ?

Let's keep the logic flowing here..
Derron
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron wrote:
BSmack wrote:
How soon we forget.

sin

Sooo...Tim McVeigh belonged to the Tea Party ?
Nobody was a member of the Teabagger Party at that time due to the tiny little fact that it didn't exist at that time.

Strawman much?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

So, the war has officially begun. Our country has fallen into chaos.

Any of you fucknuts who are denying that this is 99.99% sure to be some right wing tea party whack job are simply in denial. I've never owned a gun but I think I'm about to change that. Any knuckle draggers lurking in my neighborhood are now sanctioned.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And that goes for anybody wearing Cal colors too.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Nobody was a member of the Teabagger Party at that time due to the tiny little fact that it didn't exist at that time.

Strawman much?
Quite the font of wisdom now aren't you?

The flailing strawman in the room is B_ desperately trying to link the shooting today with the Tea Party and failing that, diverting attention to Sharon Angle and Timothy McVeigh.

And like a good little sock puppet, up pops DiS with more irrelevance.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:
Any of you fucknuts who are denying that this is 99.99% sure to be some right wing tea party whack job are simply in denial.
I'm not denying it, I simply don't know yet what the shooters motivations were. And neither do you. Nice knee-jerk reaction though.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:534 to go.
Exactly. He got a federal judge as well. Not bad for a day's work.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:So, the war has officially begun.
I sure hope so. I doubt it though. The sheeple will just roll over and go back to sleep.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:...desperately trying to link the shooting today with the Tea Party.
There is absolutely no doubt that the venomous rhetoric of tea party honks has something to do with this. Just read mv's posts. He's practically sporting wood.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

the alleged shooter is a 22 year old white male named Jared Laughner. Well, that settles it. Of course this shooting was motivated by the Tea Party and he took his orders straight from the top. Sarah Palin ordered this and should be arrested by the FBI and put in solitary confinement without a trial.

~ libtards
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:There is absolutely no doubt that the venomous rhetoric of tea party honks has something to do with this. Just read mv's posts. He's practically sporting wood.
Why do you even give a fuck about these assholes? They sure as shit don't give a fuck about you.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cliffs Notes: B-Monica is full of shit as usual, Dinsdale & mvscal get racked, and Diego is hoping that thinking like a 5 year old will maybe attract a few of them.

99.9% probability that the shooter will turn out to be one of the lunatic left- just like all the fucking others in recent history.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Eric Rudolph & Tim McVeigh think you're full of shit.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

And Coods checks in to suck the cranks of the board's conservative posters. Then he'll run away like the bitch he is.

Pussy.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Well, S_M maybe you can try explaining why you or anyone else should give a fuck about these assholes.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:Well, S_M maybe you can try explaining why you or anyone else should give a fuck about these assholes.
Ummmm...maybe because they're murdering sumbitches, shooting duly elected representives?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dinsdale wrote:534 to go.
Bet you wouldn't type that if you had to log on with your National Internet ID.

Skeerdy kat.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:Let's not forget Sharon Angle suggesting that voters might embrace "2nd Amendment Solutions."

And what is wrong with that ?
Derron
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:
mvscal wrote:Well, S_M maybe you can try explaining why you or anyone else should give a fuck about these assholes.
Ummmm...maybe because they're murdering sumbitches, shooting duly elected representives?
That doesn't explain why you should care, does it? What makes a duly elected "representative" any different from the garden variety niggger thug holding up a liquor store other than the scale of their theft?

Personally, I think it would be healthy for judges and politicians to live in fear for their lives every second of every day. It would make for more carefully considered decision making. They might actually think twice about shoveling their corrupt bullshit on We The People.

If they were doing what they are supposed to be doing they would be respected rather than reviled.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

88 wrote: Where did you get the Tea Party link?
Pulled it out of his ass. It fucking does not exist. Just the usual bad troll job. Lends more weigh to the position when you can make shit up and call it fact.
Derron
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

:?

Well the guy apparently called for a new form of American currency, so he was obviously a capitalist. Possibly Poptart.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: It would be disingenuous to suggest the Tea party sanctioned, had knowledge or was directly involved in this shit.
You mean like starting a thread entitled "Nice job Tea Party hacks" and then linking to a story about a mass shooting? Yeah, I agree. Totally disingenuous.

Seems the perps favorite books list includes the Communst Manifesto. Yep, a real right wing wacko alright. I guess Bri and his ilk were all too ready to ascribe this as a Tea Party inspired event before they knew a damn thing about it.

Shame, really, to have let a good mass shooting go to waste and not be able to score any talking points. Sucks to have this pie in the face.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

War Wagon wrote:

Seems the perps favorite books list includes the Communst Manifesto. Yep, a real right wing wacko alright.

You can't be this ignorant.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Here's his manifesto on his YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10

He's a grammarian. Possibly Dinsdale.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

The meltage from the right is damn impressive here...didn't take much effort to stir this pot.
Go Bucs, Gators
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

ABC News wrote:Loughner reportedly recently made several YouTube videos with walls of text protesting the government and ranting against low literacy rates.

"Hello, my name is Jared Lee Loughner. This video is my introduction to you!" the video, uploaded Dec. 15, says. "My favorite activity is conscience dreaming; the greatest inspiration for my political business information. Some of you don't dream -- sadly... My ambition -- is for informing literate dreamers about a new currency; in a few days, you know I'm conscience dreaming! Thank you!"
Yep, sounds just like a right winger :meds: :meds: :meds:
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
ABC News wrote:Loughner reportedly recently made several YouTube videos with walls of text protesting the government and ranting against low literacy rates.

"Hello, my name is Jared Lee Loughner. This video is my introduction to you!" the video, uploaded Dec. 15, says. "My favorite activity is conscience dreaming; the greatest inspiration for my political business information. Some of you don't dream -- sadly... My ambition -- is for informing literate dreamers about a new currency; in a few days, you know I'm conscience dreaming! Thank you!"
Yep, sounds just like a right winger :meds: :meds: :meds:
He also had a video up that said that American college degrees were not valid because they violated the 10th Amendment. He's a fucking tool and more likely than not a right wing one.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

You might be missing the point, Bsmack - he wasn't functioning properly, his ideological leanings don't seem relevant, there really aren't any.
Walking into a crowd of women and children among others and just blasting away doesn't seem like a political act. The imagery and inspiration for blowing away your local politician more likely comes from web designer's imagery and entertainer's staff, looking for a way to target and titillate their audience.
Last edited by Dr_Phibes on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.