So Boehner takes the gavel from Pelosi.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Re: So Boehner takes the gavel from Pelosi.

Post by jiminphilly »

Papa Willie wrote:And the stupid fucker kisses her. If he had any balls, he would have said "Fuck you" and pushed her shit ass out of the way.
any tongue? ass-grab maybe?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:And the stupid fucker kisses her. If he had any balls, he would have said "Fuck you" and pushed her shit ass out of the way.
Then he would have called her sweet cakes, right?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Has he come up with $100 billion in spending cuts yet?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

so now that this has happened the unemployment level has gone to 2% right?
why is my neighborhood on fire
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:Has he come up with $100 billion in spending cuts yet?
That's less than 10% of the budget. Kinda fucked up.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Since Boehner is now pretty much the unofficial face of the Republican Party, shouldn't we change their color from red to orange?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

help me out here, friends.

i don't seem to know why nancy pelosi is so terrible. please help me here, cause I just see a plastic surgery disaster and not some evil witch.

thanks in advance
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Nancy is nothing but a giving person who wants to help people. I don't know what all the hate is about.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Nancy is nothing but a giving person who wants to help people.

I wonder how her personal and family charitable contributions add up. She certainly has no problem giving away other folks money.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass Nancy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote:i don't seem to know why nancy pelosi is so terrible. please help me here, cause I just see a plastic surgery disaster and not some evil witch.

Nice troll job... you're going to need a bigger boat.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Dinsdale wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:i don't seem to know why nancy pelosi is so terrible. please help me here, cause I just see a plastic surgery disaster and not some evil witch.

Nice troll job... you're going to need a bigger boat.
not at all. I just saw buttsy insulting the old bag and I wonder why anyone gives a shit about her. I'm looking to find out why she is so damned terrible in their mind. specifics.

i'll take my answers off the air.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh great, a total alcoholic corporate whore..

This is, of course, the same John Boehner who in the summer of 1995 walked around the floor of the House of Representatives handing out checks to his fellow Republicans -- checks from a tobacco company. And the same John Boehner who was the grateful recipient of campaign contributions from the four Native American tribes represented by Jack Abramoff, the corrupt lobbyist currently cooling his heels in a Federal corrections facility.

...is nominally in charge of...crying...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh7JgDPUa4M&feature=fvst

while he fluffs the world class TERRORISTS from Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs as they pleasurably rape what's left of YOUR...... :shock:

WW
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

KC Scott wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:And the stupid fucker kisses her.
Talk about a perfect time to start crying....

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

Start your search with "pelosi private jet," and that will get the avalanche started.

She makes Boehner and McCain look like they have integrity.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dinsdale wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

Start your search with "pelosi private jet," and that will get the avalanche started.

She makes Boehner and McCain look like they have integrity.
The "Pelosi 200 seat private jet" lie? There is so much bullshit coming out of Washington that some of it is bound to stick. Yet another myth created by lies told by politicians with no integrity.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/pelosi/jet.asp
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon, Dins...just puking up some Limpdick bold-faced lie is not going to fly...or is it? I mean a lot of folks would probably just..accept such incredible baseless nonsense.

Did Nancy Pelosi order up a 200-seat jet for her personal use?

Is it true that Nancy Pelosi travels from California three times a week on a private jet (200-seat size) at a cost to the taxpayers of $60K per flight? If so, this would total $480K per month or $5.7M per year. This comes from taxpayer money? If true, how can we criticize others? Is this a good use of taxpayers' hard-earned money and what about the carbon footprint?

The Democratic House speaker normally flies in a 12-seat Air Force jet, just as her Republican predecessor did. This rumor stems from a request by the House sergeant at arms, not Pelosi, for a jet large enough to reach California without refueling.
Bookmark and Share

Reports like this one, saying Pelosi routinely flies about in her own 757-size jet, have been floating around for almost two years. The claims were revived when Democrats complained that CEOs of the Big Three U.S. automakers had used their corporate jets to come to Washington to seek billions in federal aid. But the rumors are incorrect. Spokespeople for Pelosi and Andrews Air Force Base say that the speaker has used the big Air Force jet once, but she normally uses a much smaller plane, the same one used by the previous speaker of the House, Republican Dennis Hastert.

In point of fact, Pelosi's great default has been her lock-step obeisance to the Zionazi artificial race-state experiment. This represents a total moral abdication.
http://occupiedgaza.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... -gaza.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/0 ... 05127.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/0 ... 04443.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/3 ... 02579.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/0 ... 05178.html
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Snopes is usually OK, but this one sure makes a hit to their credibility, and they should be ashamed of themselves, since this shit is all public under FOI, yet Snopes chose to take Pelosi's staff at their word (:bigfatrolleyes:).

How about actual facts?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2010/ ... cians-2010

FOI tells us that she racked up 6-figures in food and booze aboard her slew of planes in two short years.

Shove your lockstep stupidity up your ass, Mace.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Did Nancy Pelosi order up a 200-seat jet for her personal use?

For the lucky ones with LTS on Ignore, I'll answer this question here...

No, she did not order a 200 seat jet for her personal use.

She ordered dozens of them.

FACT.

That FOI thing can be awfully troubling to certain congresspeople, eh?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dinsdale wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Did Nancy Pelosi order up a 200-seat jet for her personal use?

For the lucky ones with LTS on Ignore, I'll answer this question here...

No, she did not order a 200 seat jet for her personal use.

She ordered dozens of them.

FACT.

That FOI thing can be awfully troubling to certain congresspeople, eh?
President Bush is actually the one who originally ordered the use of a plane for the Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert, after 9/11, you asshat, because the Speaker is a possible target for terrorists due to being the next in line for the Oval Office after the Vice President. She got a bigger plane than Hassert because she couldn't fly non-stop from Washington to San Francisco. I consider all of the junkets by congressmen to be a waste of taxpayer dollars but I can understand, for security reasons, why the Speaker might need a military flight when flying out of Washington D.C. to their home state. She's not doing anything that Hastert hadn't done, by hauling family, friends, and staff in a military aircraft.

I'm not saying she's not a corrupt bitch, only that she's no more corrupt than any of the other hypocritical, lying assholes in Washington who waste millions billions of tax dollars on a daily basis. The White House approved/ordered us of military aircraft is nothing when compared to all of the other waste and corruption. At least there is some logic and justification behind it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

She's not doing anything that Hastert hadn't done

When you get caught being a dumbfuck, I suppose lying is a solid tactic.

Hastert didn't reserve planes "just in case."

Hastert took the plane they gave him, no questions asked, and certainly made no demands for anything extra.

Shame on Snopes for sugar-coating what this thief did...

Which was so egregious, that Boehner is going back to commercial flights (couple hundred bucks vs. tens-of-thousands) just to distance himself as much as possible from this Nero-esque practice.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dinsdale wrote:
She's not doing anything that Hastert hadn't done

When you get caught being a dumbfuck, I suppose lying is a solid tactic.

Hastert didn't reserve planes "just in case."

Hastert took the plane they gave him, no questions asked, and certainly made no demands for anything extra.

Shame on Snopes for sugar-coating what this thief did...

Which was so egregious, that Boehner is going back to commercial flights (couple hundred bucks vs. tens-of-thousands) just to distance himself as much as possible from this Nero-esque practice.
Also according to Snopes, Hastert used the plane more than Pelosi and also used military aircraft for visits to foreign countries. She's no more guilty of abusing the taxpayers than Hastert. I don't like Pelosi at all, but this isn't just a Pelosi problem, it's just another example of how government officials waste tax dollars as part of their daily regimen.

Good for Boehner for flying commercial flights. Hopefully he's paying for them out of his own pocket.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:I don't like Pelosi at all,
No, of course you don't. You just suck her cock till your face turns purple.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:I don't like Pelosi at all,
No, of course you don't. You just suck her cock till your face turns purple.
Uh huh....and I voted for Obama, right? You stupid fuck. :roll:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, you just sucked his cock till his lips turned blue.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

mvscal wrote:Yes, you just sucked his cock till his lips turned blue.

you mean his gums, right?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote: Also according to Snopes, Hastert used the plane more than Pelosi.

I thought we'd established Snopes' credibility on the matter -- too fucking lazy to read public FOIA documents.

While I'm no fan of anything Hastert, don't insult him by trying to lump him in with the level of aristocratic abuse as Pelosi.

Good for Boehner for flying commercial flights. Hopefully he's paying for them out of his own pocket.

Brilliant take, dipshit.

Does KCScott pay for his extensive business travel out of his own pocket?

Does anybody?

You DO know that travel from DC to a congressperson's home state is required, for all intents and purposes, right?

Last I fucking checked, every employer in the country covers at least the basic travel expenses if the job requires travel.

And again, for the slow ones -- she used her access to DoD jets to fly around to tell people to use less fossil fuels...

As a (now) private citizen, it's funny when the Goracle does it -- it's "theft" when an elected official does it.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Pelosi enjoyed the perks of being Speaker of the House.....a precedent set by Hastert and ordered by Bush. Are you too fucking stupid to understand that? Yeah, that's what I thought.

As for Snopes, "we" didn't dismiss them, you did....because they didn't report the information you wanted to hear. Try reading your own bullshit and cross referencing, dumbass. The weekly travel reports from the military confirm that Hastert used the planes more than Pelosi. Those reports reflect that Pelosi made 20 round trips to her home state from January 2007 to November of 2008, while Hastert used military aircraft to fly home EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND.

You're right about one thing, dumbfuck....the FOIA is nice. Now sit down and shut the fuck up, you google searching for intelligence moron.

Edit: I should have known that you'd be too fucking stupid to "get it" and should have put a smilie at the end of this sentence.

"Hopefully he's paying for them out of his own pocket." :) There, happy now?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote:you google searching for intelligence moron.

"I know I am, so accuse him of it first"?

Uhm... I actually stay informed, and follow JudicialWatch, and other such watchdogs, who track emerging corruption scandals and pending corruption litigation...

and you have the gall/idiocy to accuse me of doing WHAT YOU READILY ADMITTED TO DOING IN THIS VERY THREAD?

I guess proximity to KC has a tendency to rub off or something.

Funny shit, self-abuser.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mace wrote:you google searching for intelligence moron.

"I know I am, so accuse him of it first"?

Uhm... I actually stay informed, and follow JudicialWatch, and other such watchdogs, who track emerging corruption scandals and pending corruption litigation...

and you have the gall/idiocy to accuse me of doing WHAT YOU READILY ADMITTED TO DOING IN THIS VERY THREAD?

I guess proximity to KC has a tendency to rub off or something.

Funny shit, self-abuser.
Try comprehending what you read, jackass, or STFU.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Bizzarofelice wrote: not at all. I just saw buttsy insulting the old bag and I wonder why anyone gives a shit about her. I'm looking to find out why she is so damned terrible in their mind. specifics.

Since her district (San Francisco) is about thirty miles from here, I'll field this.

Pelosi is a self-important douchebag with an uber-rich hubby, who got into politics because she was bored with the lavish life of the wealthy and realized public office would be a great way to steer other peoples' money towards her loony environmental projects.

She's universally loved by wacko CA Environmentalists, feminists and people in her district who will vote for anyone with a (D) next to her name.

She's universally hated by everyone else and it's easy to understand why: her district is infamous for being top 5 in # of homeless people (10,000+ in a city of 770,000), has areas of open drive-thru drug zones, large #'s of illegal immigrants and bootleg brandname knockoffs of everything from dvds to designer clothes and her priority in the "stimulus" was Ear-marking $30million for the now infamous salt marsh mouse preserve.

She has a district with a fuckton of problems, and could have put that money towards a job training program or even upgrading some of SF's notoriously shitty roads(save the hershey highway resets, asshats), but instead effectively threw monopoly money at a 6th grade science project.

So basically, she's been representing herself and her loony agenda, rather than her district and constituents and a lot of people think that really fucking sucks.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Dinsdale wrote:She makes Boehner and McCain look like they have integrity.
Boehner has held elected office for the last 26 years, yet says, with a straight face, that he's "not a career politician."

I suppose that one doesn't really qualify as criminal. But it does make him either a world-class liar or a world-class dumbfuck, take your pick.

On second thought, strike that. A world-class liar would tell a lie that is at least somewhat plausible. So I guess that leaves us with world-class dumbfuck as the only available option for Boehner.

And the people who returned him to Washington are world-class dumbfucks as well.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Rack OCMike. You just described 99.9% of elected officials on Capitol Hill....and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt by not saying 100%.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: And the people who returned him to Washington are world-class dumbfucks as well.

Pretty much anyone who voted for any incumbent not named Ron Paul is a dumbfuck.

How many airplanes does a pilot get to crash before he gets fired?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

OCmike wrote: her district is infamous for being top 5 in # of homeless people (10,000+ in a city of 770,000), has areas of open drive-thru drug zones, large #'s of illegal immigrants and bootleg brandname knockoffs of everything from dvds to designer clothes and her priority in the "stimulus" was Ear-marking $30million for the now infamous salt marsh mouse preserve.
her job is to fix the homeless problem? please elaborate how a representative in Washington DC is s'posed to spearhead a prject to combat homelessness in her home district?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

and I would say Dins is trolling,but it isn't trolling when you do more typing than the "trolled".
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote:and I would say Dins is trolling,but it isn't trolling when you do more typing than the "trolled".

Trolling for... what?

I don't have to even log in here for the usual suspects to be dumbasses.

You asked a question. I told you to figure it out yourself, and suggested a starting point (which I figured would lead down the road of the enviro "projects" the she and her husband are heavily vested in).

I suppose I could have steered you straight to judicialwatch.org, but figured you might be smart enough to learn something without being spoonfed.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
OCmike wrote: her district is infamous for being top 5 in # of homeless people (10,000+ in a city of 770,000), has areas of open drive-thru drug zones, large #'s of illegal immigrants and bootleg brandname knockoffs of everything from dvds to designer clothes and her priority in the "stimulus" was Ear-marking $30million for the now infamous salt marsh mouse preserve.
her job is to fix the homeless problem? please elaborate how a representative in Washington DC is s'posed to spearhead a prject to combat homelessness in her home district?
You asked a question, don't like the very direct answer you got so now you're going to cherry pick the details?

BOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
You're pretty fucking clueless, aren't you? Why do you even bother to participate when it is abundantly clear that you don't have any fucking idea...not even the vaguest conception of how this country is run. It's pretty sad really. I suppose you can take comfort in the fact that you are just another monument to the failure of public education in the United States.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
From Pelosi's official website:

All Americans should have access to a safe, decent and affordable place to call home. However, in San Francisco and across the nation, there is a significant, growing need for affordable housing, and problems in the subprime mortgage markets have pushed the housing market into its worst slump in decades.

Strengthening our nation’s housing market is essential to the American economic recovery. I am working to stabilize the housing market, preserve public housing, expand affordable mortgage loan opportunities, and strengthen consumer protections against risky loans. We must ensure that all of our citizens can secure the affordable, safe, and energy-efficient homes they deserve.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
You're pretty fucking clueless, aren't you? Why do you even bother to participate when it is abundantly clear that you don't have any fucking idea...not even the vaguest conception of how this country is run. It's pretty sad really. I suppose you can take comfort in the fact that you are just another monument to the failure of public education in the United States.
all I did was ask a question.

that apparently you can't answer.