Props to the Raiders

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Props to the Raiders

Post by War Wagon »

They came into Arrowhead with nothing to play for other than pride and took the Chiefs to the woodshed. That was as thorough a beatdown as it gets.

Congrats also on going 6-0 in the AFC West. Not sure, but that may be the first time in NFL history that a team has gone undefeated in their division and not made the playoffs.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Props to the Raiders

Post by War Wagon »

yeah, I wondered about the Weiss effect also but think it was negligible. Mostly, they got physically whupped up front on both sides of the ball. Hopefully, nobody got seriously injured.

Not much to be gained from this loss other than maybe a wake-up call, which they really shouldn't have needed. It's going to be tough moving ahead with confidence after this stink bomb.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Indy is playing the Titans, but yeah, looks like the #4 seed and B-more coming to KC.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Raiders: 6-0 in the AFC West. Only two of them close.

Raiders: 2-8 vs. the rest of the league. Those two wins against NFC West teams.

What does this mean?

The AFC West is utter dogshit.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Every man on the Chiefs' offensive line needs to FORFEIT their game checks this week, because they clearly didn't earn them. I'm sorry, but the Raydahs' D-line (less one Richard Seymour) is just not THAT good. Worst performance by that O-line I can remember in some time. HORRIBLE. :doh:

Having said that, it's almost a good thing that they lost today...it gives Todd Haley and the coaching staff every reason to get all up in these guys' asses this week and get them primed up for whomever they have to play next weekend.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

R-Jack wrote:Raiders: 6-0 in the AFC West. Only two of them close.

Raiders: 2-8 vs. the rest of the league. Those two wins against NFC West teams.

What does this mean?

The AFC West is utter dogshit.
Prety much sums it up.

To answer Wagon's question, a team going unbeated in the division and not making the playoffs has happened.
Don't remember the team - but they showed a graphic during one Raiders game -- I think it was 1970 or something.

At any rate, undefeated in the division is bittersweet if you still don't make the playoffs.

Unfortunately for Oakland, they just plain shit the bed too many times this season OUTSIDE of the division.
SF, AZ, HOU, MIA ... and others.

Props indeed to Oakland, though, for showing up large for a "pride" win today.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Paul wrote:Having said that, it's almost a good thing that they lost today...it gives Todd Haley and the coaching staff every reason to get all up in these guys' asses this week and get them primed up for whomever they have to play next weekend.
I guess that would be better than the usual Kansas City tactic, a hand in the junk.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Paul wrote:it gives Todd Haley and the coaching staff every reason to get all up in these guys' asses this week and
Did Paul unwittingly c&p from a gay blog site this time, or is the charade pretty much over?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

BSmack wrote:I guess that would be better than the usual Kansas City tactic, a hand in the junk.
R-Jack wrote:Did Paul unwittingly c&p from a gay blog site this time, or is the charade pretty much over?
Don't quit your day jobs, fellas. :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:Congrats also on going 6-0 in the AFC West. Not sure, but that may be the first time in NFL history that a team has gone undefeated in their division and not made the playoffs.
It wasn't even good enough for a second place finish in the division.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote:
R-Jack wrote:The AFC West is utter dogshit.
At least we're not the NFC west
True. Chiefs sweep of that piss puddle won them the division.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Props indeed to Oakland, though, for showing up large for a "pride" win today.
I try to explain this to my daughter and other recent fans, they don't really understand. I don't give a fuck about playoff seedings, but you pussies just got your shit packed by the Oakland motherfucking Raiders.

Marty understood what Raider week meant, Haley clearly doesn't. But he better fucking figure it out soon.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK 2:09 - John Madden huffin' a heater on the sideline.

bwaaaa ...
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

KC should pin the loss on the idiot who insists on playing Quiet Riot's "Cum on Feel the Noise" (or is it "Cum on Feel the Groins") at least 50 fuckin times every home game. Probably only played it 48 times for this game.

Props to Tom Cable and the Raiders for sweeping the division.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Mostly, they got physically whupped up front on both sides of the ball.
Exactly what the Raiduhs did vs the Chargers too, & it has to make you wonder what happened in their other 10 games outside the division. My guess is that's why the Cable Guy gets his plug pulled.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:Props to Tom Cable and the Raiders for sweeping the division.
And in Typical Raider fashion they will reward this feat by firing him
It's reported by ESPN so it's likely to be %100 bullshit. They have as much access to what is going on in Alameda as you or I. Don't forget this is the same group of "journalists" that said fact checking when the Raiders are involved was a privilege that can be revoked.

Contract up soon+no extention yet+Al's revolving door of head coaches= a reasonable hunch that Cable could be gone. That's not news. That's for the rumor-mill blogs. Just because the feces can stick to the wall doesn't change the fact that ESPN is merely hurling shit.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Just another old dude trying to get out of paying his Cable bill :doh: