help a brother out......Billy Packer

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

help a brother out......Billy Packer

Post by King Crimson »

someone 'book' Packer this afternoon and Monday....and Len Elmore do the FF. Even Raftery.

http://www.grabow.biz/Speakers/BillyPacker.htm
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

The most overrated analyst. I would take Len Elmore, Dookie V, Nessler, Gus, and even Jay Bilas.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Looks like Kevin Harlan will be doing the games on the radio.

New York, NY – March 23, 2005 – Westwood One/NCAA Radio Network is proud to announce the all-star broadcast team for the 2005 NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Four: Kevin Harlan, John Thompson, Bill Raftery, Jim Gray, and John Tautges. The 2005 NCAA Men’s Basketball Final Four airs live from the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis, Missouri, on Saturday, April 2, 2005 and Monday, April 4, 2005. Pregame coverage of the National Semifinal games begins at 5:30 p.m. ET, followed by Tip-off at approximately 6:07 p.m. ET. Pregame coverage of the National Championship game begins at 8:30 p.m. ET, followed by Tip-off at approximately 9:18 p.m. ET. The 2005 NCAA Men’s Final Four will be heard on over 450 radio stations across America and on American Forces Radio Network.

http://www.westwoodone.com/Press%20Rele ... tteam).asp

I could do without that little weasel Gray, but at least we don't have to see him, only listen to his stupid sideline reporting.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

When did Wooden pass the torch to Packer? Jezus he has a comment for everything. At least I get to see Coach K every other tv timeout.