Damian (sp?) James

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Word bitch.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

I hate to say this: but if i were going to script the next year.....James and Rush will go pro and the genius quotient at OUInsiders will get what they need to go on. Landing either James or Rush would fatally upset the balance at the LNC on Insiders.....

the only thing more predictable than OUinsiders is OklahomaTuba.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:I hate to say this: but if i were going to script the next year.....James and Rush will go pro and the genius quotient at OUInsiders will get what they need to go on. Landing either James or Rush would fatally upset the balance at the LNC on Insiders.....

the only thing more predictable than OUinsiders is OklahomaTuba.
James Hale will go back to jail and the site get shutdown before that happens :?

But I do fully agree with the sentiments. I haven't so much as visited the insider site now in over a year. Everytime my mouse even so much as glides over the LNC link I have a sudden urge to fling my computer out of the nearest window.

I'd like just 5 minutes in a dark room with no witnesses for just 5 minutes with some of those assholes at Insiders :evil:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.