Chiefs vs. Donkeys Part 1

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

Chiefs vs. Donkeys Part 1

Post by Paul »

Well well well...looks like another fun trip to Ask Lesko Field At Piled High Stadium (Truman's line). The Chiefs are going in to face a less-than-stellar Mule squad who seems better at trading away talent than putting talent on the field these days. In fact, the new helmet logo for the Donkeys should be something like this:

Not too hard to break down- the Mules can't run the ball, and they can't stop the opponent from running the ball. Put it this way, if you have Jamaal Charles on your fantasy football team you're licking your chops this week. I also look for Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson to have a big day as well- facing Kyle "The Geico Caveman" Orton should be enough to put DJ over the hump and get him voted to Hawaii this year.

Chiefs- 31
Donks - 17
Last edited by Paul on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Chiefs vs. Donkeys Part 1

Post by poptart »

Grief fan doesn't need to be reminded that his team has had a LOT of struggles in the Piled High City over the years.
Something always seems to rise up and make it difficult when KC plays there.

For that reason, I thought about this game as an upset possibility.

But after having seen Oakland play both teams, KC sure looks to be the more fundamentally sound group.
The Griefs ought to control the lines of scrimmage.
Run, stop the run, win.

I like KC, 24-20.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

As much as I would love to see the Raiders in first place after a Chief loss, it ain't gonna happen. The donks are going to get shithammered again. They are just fucking awful. They sucked so bad, they fooled idiot Niner fans into thinking Troy Smith is a real option at QB.

33-10
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Should win. Ought to win.

But I am decidedly Show-Me on this one. After out-Raidering the Raiders last week, Los Jefes still have work to do. Sorry, pops, you can sputter all day long about how the ‘duhs seized control of the LOS, but two critical turnovers, a yakked up special team’s score, seeing at least 10 points erased from the scoreboard due to poor execution and brain-dead play, half-a-dozen dropped passes, and 100 penalty yards of surrendered field position does, indeed, out-Raider your Raiders and leave cause for concern for ChiefFan.

Two glaring stats: The Chiefs are +10 in turnover ratio vs. the Mules (plus 6-minus 4), and of course, the disparity in both teams running games. Speeding up the game by chewing up yards and the clock is the key. If Kansas City decides to play within its capabilities this week by simply asking Cassel to turn and hand the ball off to Charles and Jones, say, 40-times-or-so, the Chiefs will win. Place the ball in Orton’s hands after a steady diet of three-and-outs and with Broncos talking Armageddon all this week, and it could be a long afternoon. Let’s see which team decides to show up on the road.

Chiefs 23
Hee Haws 19
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

I agree with Paul and R-Jack this game is not going to be close. The Broncos are just shit right now and there are too many players that just don’t give a fuck. DJ Williams is a perfect example, what the hell is he doing out getting drunk at 2:30 morning just a few nights before a big game against a division rival? Then dumb ass thinks it’s good idea to drive. Yep the Broncos are fucked when your defensive caption who leads the team in sacks and tackles doesn’t give a shit. And everyone knows the Broncos can’t run the ball and they can’t stop the run. Orton is going to have the throw the ball 50 times a game and it’s just a matter of time until he gets killed and then Tebow is our starter. I doubt the Broncos will win another game the rest of the season.

KC –50
DEN - 7
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:Former Blue Springs standout Brandon Lloyd has been pretty much unstoppable this season
Except that another Brandon will be blanketing him most of the day. Mr. Lloyd, meet Mr. Flowers.

'zilla is on drugs, I expect a close game and not a shoot-out.

KC - 23
Dung - 20
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:I expect a close game
really?
I expect to win the lottery, but that ain't happening and neither is a close game.....

most of the broncos have quit on McDouchenozzle and that's a disaster in the making

kc-117
denver-2
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I stand corrected.

It won't be a close game as the Chiefs are getting blown the fuck up at Piled High.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LOL. Just turned this on. 28-0 at 10:00 in the second?

:doh:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

So this week are they out-Brocoing the Broncos?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Teblow rubbing it in.

First place Oakland Raiders - has a nice ring to it.

muuuaaahahahaha

8)
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:

First place Oakland Raiders - has a nice ring to it.
Savor the moment. It won't last long. Everything is going exactly according to plan.

RACK Dungver
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Paul, the Chefs are getting killed.

No torch passed, buddy.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

All this chatter we've been hearing about the soft schedule KC has the rest of the way. lolz

Well, gettin' shithammered by a 2-6 team might have a way of making that easy Chief schedule looks a little more daunting.

Honestly, they got physically banged around in Oakland, lost a very tough one, and went on the road again - to a place where they historically struggle.

Hangover game.

But props to the Mules for coming out rested and laying wood to the Griefs.

It's very good times in the Piled High City, no doubt.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Speechless. :oops:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:Chiefs pass D was just shredded - and Cassell still sucks.

Can;t imagine why they didn't give Brody Frail a chance to get some plays and determine if he's salvagable
Cassell does suck but this loss wasn't on him. And it's just one loss, regardless of the score or how it happened. I'd rather lose a game like this, one in which they were never in, rather than losing like they did at Oakland and Houston and to some extent Indy, games they could have easily won.

No, you don't misunderestimate another NFL team, regardless of the record or what's happened in the past few weeks. Ask the NY football Giants about that.

Props to the Mules for coming out fired up, like I suspected they would, and laying the wood to the Chiefs. This will either be a wake up call for KC or a death knell. I'd like to think the former.

And no mule fan who were calling for their team to lose badly had better open their traps about it. Fucking pussys. Why even bother to click submit when you were already in submission mode.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

really, just stunning
I had no idea they were capable of playing like that
it sure as fuck wasn't mcdochebag, more likely the players own pride that got in the way
get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tardd Haley refused to shake J. McDaniels' hand, and when asked about it,
said, "It's personal."

It'll be alright, girls.

bwaaaa ...
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Probably had something to do with the fact that Skippy left ALL his starters in and was still throwing the ball all over the yard late in the 4th quarter. Rewind back to the Donks' humiliating loss to these same Chiefs at home in the regular season finale last season....Todd Haley pulled Jamaal Charles and most of the offensive starters with at least 3 minutes left, even though Charles had a legit shot at punking Adrian Peterson's single game rushing yardage record.

That's fine....Skippy McBelichick will get his on Dec. 5. :brad:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Probably had something to do with the fact that Skippy left ALL his starters in and was still throwing the ball all over the yard late in the 4th quarter.
Weren't the Chief's doing the same thing? Maybe McDaniels would have pulled his 1st string guys if KC did. It doesn't take a genius to know with the Bronko D sucking ass, McDaniels best defense was offense. This is the NFL isn't it? Not Pop Warner or Girl Scout camp. Haley acted like a douche bag end of story.

Meanwhile the Bolts are poised to make a run for the division with 4 out of the last 7 at home and a roady at the quitting Cincinnati bungals. :bode:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Paul wrote:Probably had something to do with the fact that Skippy left ALL his starters in and was still throwing the ball all over the yard late in the 4th quarter. Rewind back to the Donks' humiliating loss to these same Chiefs at home in the regular season finale last season....Todd Haley pulled Jamaal Charles and most of the offensive starters with at least 3 minutes left, even though Charles had a legit shot at punking Adrian Peterson's single game rushing yardage record.

That's fine....Skippy McBelichick will get his on Dec. 5. :brad:

...could be..more likely scenario, Haley was pissed at himself for horses#@t game prep. and the fact that the Chefs are now tied wiff da raiduhs for first and the Bolts are lining both of them up in their sights...ahahaha
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

or he mighta' been pissed that McDaniel challenged that late Lloyd TD that gave them a 49-17 lead , the call where he was initially ruled out of bounds on the field. This, after KC was denied a challenge in the 1st half on Gaffneys' TD due to "inoperable" review equipment. IMO, no further challenges should have been allowed after that point, for either team.

Whatever. Haley needs to take his beating like a man.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

could also easily be the last game the donks win the rest of the year. Blots twice and the rest of the division on the road. they've got the rams at home, so that's a maybe, but 4-12 is a best case scenario. if mcdaniels makes it to the end of the season, he'll definitely be gone by this time next season
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...it's almost December...need I remind you of the Bolts record in December....hey, but it was fun while it lasted..right?

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

look at Chargertard crawling out of the woodwork now. How have those blackouts been treating you?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...when did they install a computer on your fork lift?

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:lol:

Even when I drove a forklift, I still had to use a computer with IA to schedule shipments and what not.

Now, answer my question.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

War Wagon wrote:look at Chargertard crawling out of the woodwork now. How have those blackouts been treating you?
Hey its the best week of the season for us, a bye week. :mrgreen:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

KC Scott wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:...it's almost December...need I remind you of the Bolts record in December...
But how was that January record again?

...just giving Chief and Raiduhfan a rare but oh so short glimpse at the top, now down to bidness.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

You'd have felt even better had you started Cassell.

Or Bowe, whom I traded the Vikings D for.

:bode:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

KC Scott wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:...it's almost December...need I remind you of the Bolts record in December...
But how was that January record again?
Is the Grief's January record any better? Besides how many weeks has it been now that excited KC fan has been pissing down their leg, since week 1? :mrgreen:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:or he mighta' been pissed that McDaniel challenged that late Lloyd TD that gave them a 49-17 lead , the call where he was initially ruled out of bounds on the field. This, after KC was denied a challenge in the 1st half on Gaffneys' TD due to "inoperable" review equipment. IMO, no further challenges should have been allowed after that point, for either team.
Agreed....that challenge should've earned Skippy a scheduled trip over to the Mule sideline by a guy like Derrick Johnson or Eric Berry to lay his little bitch ass out. There's more than one way to take care of business in this situation.
He did. In the meantime, Coach McBelichick and his whole sideline danced around and acted like they just won the fucking Super Bowl.....you Donkey pussies seriously need to act like you've been there before. :meds:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Paul wrote:
He did.
Bullshit. Taking it like a man would entail shaking his hand, going back to the locker room and begin preperation for delivering a recipt when they come to Arrowhead. But no, he melted like a petulant little bitch.