Chargers @ Chiefs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

Chargers @ Chiefs

Post by Paul »

Gonna lay this out in a simple manner- The Bolts' D won't be able to stop the Chiefs' running game trifecta (Thomas Jones/Jamaal Charles/Dex McCluster), and the lack of their Pro Bowl LT and WR will be a major reason why they'll come up a little short tomorrow night:

Chiefs - 24
Blots - 20
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Chargers @ Chiefs

Post by poptart »

KC doesn't have enough offense, imo.

SD - 24
KC - 13
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Paul wrote:Gonna lay this out in a simple manner-
OK. The Queefs are going to get the dicks kicked out of their asses.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Paul wrote:Gonna lay this out in a simple manner- The Bolts' D won't be able to stop the Chiefs' running game trifecta (Thomas Jones/Jamaal Charles/Dex McCluster), and the lack of their Pro Bowl LT and WR will be a major reason why they'll come up a little short tomorrow night:

Chiefs - 24
Blots - 20
Doesn't look like McClusterfuck is going to play. Try again RuPaul.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

I think the Chiefs will keep it close early on and eventually the Chargers will take over.

CHARGERS - 27
CHIEFS - 13
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I think the Chiefs will keep it relatively close until the opening kickoff.

SD - 38
KC - 3
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

No prediction on the game other than to say I went with SD in the pick 'em. I may be a myopic homer but it's damn near impossible to forget the plunger raping KC got from the Blots last year.

That said, while I don't expect to actually win tonight, I'll settle for small steps... like not getting humiliated on national TV in our own crib and then going to bed by halftime because the game starts so fucking late.

And from my FF teams perspective, it would be really sweet if both Rivers and Gates suffer torn ACL's midway thru the 1st quarter... nah, I don't really wish serious injury on my opponent just to get over in a silly FF matchup. I'll settle for mild to severe concussions or sprained ankles instead.

As for the 'new' Arrowhead, the place will be off the hook tonight, at least while the game remains close. This is the first MNF game here since 2004 and TDORF will be in full throat... those that don't pass out during the tailgate, that is. I'm sure there's already some getting lubed up 8 hours before kick-off.

Go CHIEFS
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

San Diego crushes KC & their BBQ. Charles finishes with a broken leg, meanwhile Mathews puts up HUGE numbers and Tradebait pulls out another Jackass victory.

Chargers - 31

Griefs - 13
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

DallasFanatic wrote:Doesn't look like McClusterfuck is going to play. Try again RuPaul.
You look like a fucking IMBECILE right about now.... :hfal:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Goober McTuber wrote:I think the Chiefs will keep it relatively close until the opening kickoff.

SD - 38
KC - 3
Nice prediction, shit-for-brains. :doh:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I think the Chiefs will keep it relatively close until the opening kickoff.

SD - 38
KC - 3
Nice sense of humor, you FAT fucking RETARD.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

don't know how it'll turn out, but those return guys for the chiefs can flat out fly......

blots special teams are getting chewed up right now
get out, get out while there's still time
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Paul wrote:

SD - 38
KC - 3
Apology ACCEPTED, Goobus.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Apology ACCEPTED, Goobus.
No apology offered, you simple-minded fuckwit.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wow.

Dante who?

The game changed when it started raining so Let It Rain all fucking night and send those Blot bitches back to San Diego with a big fat L.

Seriously, the 1st quarter it was same old fucking Chiefs. Can't pressure the QB, can't cover in the secondary, and then it started raining and the wind got up. It started doing that at my house, 30 miles from the stadium about 45 minutes earlier. I knew that shit was coming and it came just in time. It turned Derrick Johnson into the second coming of Willie fucking Lanier.

Game far from over, dear God let it rain.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:Paul is pwning you in this thread Goobs

:lol:
And I thought you got the joke. Guess I forgot where you call home.

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

San Diego is in 4 down territory, no more punts! :doh:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rivers is melting.

Of course, it would help if his center could hear the snap count. :lol:
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Bolts look sloooow on D & kick coverage, and their Oline is a major downgrade from last season. They're ripe for the pickin'.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Holy fuck. Can you say "slightly open"?
About like Lillian Vernon's cunt. :lol:

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Blown coverage because they're so worried about Gates. Not that I blame them.
Bakedgoods
Jake

Post by Bakedgoods »

God damn it....The Rain has Stopped.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:Win or lose - After 5 long ugly years, Maybe Arrowhead isn't a crypt anymore
Word.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

The Chargers are Philip Rivers and little else. Congrats Chief fans.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Joe in PB wrote:Congrats Chief fans.
Thanks, Joe.

Big win, mostly fueled by emotion and fluke TD's. Pretty obvious who the better team was and it wasn't KC.

But we'll take it.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

HUGE win for the Chiefs....did I or did I NOT tell y'all that Dex McCluster is a fast little motherfucker???

This 2010 Chiefs draft class is shaping up to be one of the best of ANY team in years. 4 of our first 5 picks contributed a LOT in this game tonight, and they're only going to get better. The torch has officially been passed tonight- the Chiefs are the new sheriffs in the AFC West.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Papa Willie wrote:So far, Chefs need to thank Dorsey & Arenas. A lot. How 'bout them SEC boys??? :lol: :lol:
If I'm Scott Pioli I draft ALL SEC talent in the 1st 4 rounds of the draft every single year. :D
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Don't sell the Chief's short wags, they out played & out coached the Chargers. San Diego looked old & slow.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Paul wrote: The torch has officially been passed tonight- the Chiefs are the new sheriffs in the AFC West.
I wouldn't go that far yet. But props for the win.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Paul wrote:Chiefs - 24
Blots - 20
Good call, Paul.

Nice way to open the season for KC.
Little boost of confidence.

I picked Oakland to win the West based on three things.

1. homer pick
2. thought SD might be ready to slide
3. Oakland looked best equipped to make a move up

Oakland - looked inept to open the season and has serious O-Line issues
Denver - blah
KC - don't see enough offense and am not sold on the defense - fun return guys, though
SD - older, slower, Norv'd

I think the division will go down to the wire this year.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Joe in PB wrote:Don't sell the Chief's short wags, they out played & out coached the Chargers. San Diego looked old & slow.
Somewhere Vincent Jackson and Marcus McNeil are laughing....a LOT.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote: KC - don't see enough offense and am not sold on the defense - fun return guys, though
Of course you didn't see enough offense LAST NIGHT- the weather dictated that. As far as the defense goes, they shut down the Blots when it mattered most and kept their "stud" rookie RB from getting off. They are already WAY better than they have been the past 3-4 years.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

poptart wrote:Oakland - looked inept to open the season and has serious O-Line issues
Denver - blah
KC - don't see enough offense and am not sold on the defense - fun return guys, though
SD - older, slower, Norv'd

I think the division will go down to the wire this year.
Kinda like watching the special olympics....

And don't feel bad about that beatdown the Titans put on Oakland. They're for real this year. Colts may finish 3rd in the AFC South.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

The crowd in the second quarter reminded me of going to that Monday night beatdown they put on the Bills back in the day, when the Bills were the AFC kingpin and Marty was aiming to knock them off.

Not a Chiefs fan, but it was good to hear Arrowhead rocking again like old times.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

I understand Phillip Rivers is a good young QB and tough as nails. I don't understand though at the smallest sign of adversity why he turns into such a douche. He screams, yells, and gives dirty looks to his teammates when they mess up. I would have thought by now that he would have matured a little more to where he leads better. If he were to develop better leadership and communication skills he would be a top 5 QB. Alot of teammates may play timid so as not to upset Phillip or will shut it down because they don't like his attitude. Will he ever clear this hurdle?
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Rivers = Ryan Leaf with more talent
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Holy fuck. Can you say "slightly open"?
About like Lillian Vernon's cunt. :lol:
RAAAACK.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Paul wrote:Of course you didn't see enough offense LAST NIGHT- the weather dictated that
The Chargers racked up almost 400 yds total offense.

You were saying?

Face it, Paul, you seldom win a game when you are outgained 2-1 and out ToP'd 37:00 to 23:00.

Jupiter aligned with Mars last night and you got over.

Props on the win.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Props to the Chiefs. The goal-line stand and special teams were key.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Good game.

The Canadians are on board for a Chiefs playoff run. You'll see.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.